All Comments on 'Family Estranged Ch. 05'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Amiable69Amiable695 months ago

Pure filth. Love it! Amy

PsiberdreamingPsiberdreaming5 months ago

Now that you said it, I have to read about the mother raping her daughter, especially if they make her do just that...please more.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months ago

Two more chapters (at least) would be the best Christmas present ever.

VincepetroneVincepetrone5 months ago

Yes ,carry on most definitely. Maybe have the girlfriend suck the strapon and then licking Skylar while Mom is fucking her. And Sky can be licking Mias pussy at the same time.

MrWilburMrWilbur5 months ago

I don't know about anybody else but I need more. What a great read!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

I hated this because it was too much.

Listen, making everyone orgasm and have the best sex possible is just too fucking boring. Every story follows the same goddamn plot and it’s about as believable as the plot line of an 80’s porno with none of the realism.

Might as well include Naruto or the Last Airbender in this mess because it couldn’t make it any worse.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Revenge!!

Dongo62Dongo625 months ago

We definitely need more! Like mia being pussy fucked by both guys, hopefully getting her pregnant. Maybe take things a step further by selling the three women online for a gangbang, Zane getting to watch them all being creampied by many guys on live stream

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue5 months ago

hopefully they're all bred

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty235 months agoAuthor

coolstrangeravenue - 1 down, 2 to go on that score. I'll see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's no fucking point to this mess. Like most of these stories, just a bunch of creepy shit and no storyline. What did the mother think would happen in having her daughter raped. Does this writer have any idea how traumatic and life ending rape can be? No, not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Some people are so boring and stuck up. This is erotica, basically porn for readers. The point of this is the same point any other porn has - making the viewer come. The author most likely knows the irl impact of rape, they aren’t living in an alternate universe. Fetish content isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and thats ok, but no one forced you to read this. We’re on a website called literotica ffs I’m sure there are plenty of other stories you can enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES