Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time that mom sucked me off must have been close to morning, since when I woke up, I wasn't sporting my usually hard cock, just a big fat sausage, dangling between my legs.

The sex I had with Suzy, and then continued with mom, kept my cock half-cocked, I could just imagine it, a sexy glance from Aly or Jenny and it just popping up.

I threw on my housecoat and went downstairs.

Mom was alone, completely naked in the kitchen, making breakfast. Her beautiful ass jiggling while she did her chores, the smell of all-night sex reeking from her, and me.

I tried to be as casual as I could, silently walking up to her, as I had for a while.

"Good morning honey." She chirped at me, turning full frontal on me and hugging me, following it with a passionate kiss, her thighs trapping my meat between them.

What could I do but return it?

I grabbed her naked ass; my heart jumped some beats; like Suzy, she was yielding to my every touch, my fingers slid through the grove of her luscious ass, picking at her wet pussy, probing her backdoor.

We stood there kissing, like we hadn't just spent the night together, but I loved it. My hands roamed freely over her nude body without inhibition, just as she gave herself to me.

Aly came down after me; I was still getting my fill of mom, when I heard her; "Get a room, you two, people have to eat here." She said snickering at us, openly looking at what we were doing, at my fingers buried into our mother from behind.

"Just so you know, we did, last night, and it was wonderful, wasn't it honey?" Mom said, as plainly as if she was talking about watching a movie with me.

"It sure was, I can't wait to have some more fun with you again, mom." I said, taking Suzy's advice.

"Well, I'm glad, for you both and if you feel up to it, I could join you, I'm always up for some fun." Aly said, spreading her arms, one up to my neck to pull me down for a kiss, the other under my robe to grab my cock, still in mom's hand, my helmet in the vice of her thighs.

I had both of them hanging off of me on either side, holding on to my cock, and it felt great!

I kissed them in turn, my naked mother on one side, my younger sister in an almost proper dress on the other.

"I should take this off, I don't think that I will need it today." She said, undoing the buttons of her dress.

"Yes, you should, just feel free to be comfortable. You too honey, it's such a nice day." She said, undoing my robe before she even finished her sentence, licking her way down to my cock with her mouth and back brazenly.

"Aunt Suzy must have made a strong impression on you, on your visit." Aly stated, folding her discarded dress.

"He calls her Suzy, now, she had some chores for him, but they had fun too." Mom answered on my behalf, stroking my pole, drawing the loose skin on and off of my slick helmet for Aly to watch.

"She just needed some company, since her son has joined the army, and her husband spends so much time traveling, she needed someone to have some fun with." I said as calmly as I could, now standing naked, watching my two naked beauties in front of me. "Maybe we could call her over sometime and she could have fun with us." I added, my cock now as hard as it gets, throbbing at them.

Mom looked at it, Aly couldn't get enough of looking at it, I stood, almost proudly in front of them, leaning back against the counter making it stick out even more.

Aly grabbed my offered shaft in her small hand, standing opposite of mom, their two hands pumping me in unison.

"Suzy is nice, I could see us having fun together." Aly said, collecting the light drool from the tip of my cock with the palm of her hand and licking at it explicitly, swirling her tongue in it.

Mom licked her lips; "Aly, why don't you and your brother take these plates out on the deck and you can take care of him, before breakfast, and I'll bring out the food." Mom said, almost enviously.

As soon as we set the plates down, Aly knelt between my legs; "I can take care of this for you, when you need it, so that it doesn't have to bother you, you know?" She said, rubbing my oozing cock all over her face, before she took to licking and kissing it, openly making love to me and my cock.

I sat back in the big lounge and watched my beautiful naked sister suck my cock. She loved it; from the expression on her face, to her breathing, her whole body was telling me that she was enjoying it.

I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her knees, I wanted to enjoy her sweet mouth, and for her to be comfortable.

Mom brought out the tray with food, arranged the table, all the while watching Aly and me.

Having set the table, she sat naked next to me, resting her head on my shoulder while she played with Aly's hair.

"My dear babies." She said, turning my head and we started to kiss.

I took mom's beautiful breast in one hand and just squeezed it in pleasure of finally being accepted into the fold of family fun time.

Suzy, her mother and brother just popped into my head, it seemed like 'déja vu', how surreal the whole scene was.

Jenny and dad found us like that when they came out on to the deck; mom saw them out of the corner of her eye and broke our kiss.

"Just having some fun with the kids before breakfast, while we waited for you." Mom said, giving me a peck on the lips, and a pat to Aly's head as she got up.

"You don't need those, it's just us, at home, you can get comfortable." She told them and reached to take their clothes.

"I was just thinking the same thing, watching you out here as we came down." Jenny replied pulling her dress up and over her head, dad shrugged off his robe in mom's hand, and just like that, my whole family was naked, all thanks to 'aunt' Suzy, and persistence.

Dad and Jenny took their seats, Jenny looking at my cock and the way that Aly was sucking on it, and dad had his own hard cock in his lap.

"Jenny, baby, why don't you take care of your daddy before breakfast, so he could eat in peace. I would, but my jaw still hurts from last night." Mom said, completely obviously telling everybody that she spent the night sucking my cock.

"Glad to, mom." Was all that Jenny said before she went down on our dad, on the other side of the table, as if it was just another one of those things that we did every day.

Mom crouched next to her, playing with her ass and kissing her for a while, before she came over to our side of the table and did the same to Aly, her elegant fingers dipping in and out of my sister's wet folds.

"Haven't our children grown so well?" She said looking at her husband.

"Yes, we have a good family." Dad said, stiffening in his seat. He was cumming in Jenny's mouth, she was taking it all, and his face wasn't hiding the pleasure of it.

A second later, I came.

Aly took her face off of me as I spurted cum at her, she held her mouth open and aimed me at it, showing off at making the target every time.

She played with my cum in her gaping mouth outrageously, her eyes on my face, watching every minute expression that I made, goading me to further pleasure.

She stroked out the stragglers to the tip licking them up before she rubbed my slimy cock all over her face shamelessly, glistening in the morning light, smiling from ear to ear like the sweetest slut.

"I guess that we can all eat now." Mom said, looking at the four naked and satisfied people around her table.

"You kids leave the dishes on the table, and have some fun out here, daddy and I have some things to take care off in the house." Mom said as we finished our meal, and she took him inside, tugging on his big fat cock, with a glazed look in her eyes.

I watched moms jiggling ass while they walked into the house, then I looked at my two naked sisters and the smiles on their faces.

"Suzy has this like tent, out by her pool, it has drapes and is kind of cool, it's like our deck with the big lounge but more fancy." I thought I should mention.

"Was it comfortable?" Asked Aly.

"Did you and aunt Suzy have fun there?" Asked Jenny, cozying up to me on my seat, unhesitatingly taking my now never-withering cock in her dainty hand.

"We had fun all over the house. I never thought of her as a person that I could have fun with, with the way that she always annoyed me. But as soon as we met, still in her driveway, she showed me this whole other side of her, and how appreciative she was, for all that I was to do for her, and she kept peeling off layer after layer after that, that I saw a whole new woman in her." I said trying to learn a new language, with my sister's help.

"Let's go and have fun on our lounge." Aly said, taking me by the end of my cock, the part still sticking out of Jenny's fist.

With two beautiful girls, my beautiful sisters, I sprawled on the foam in our back yard, and both of them offered me their perfect asses and pussies, while they both went down on me in tandem.

It was heaven unimaginable.

My cock was hard and being sucked on so wonderfully, while I gorged myself on two incredible pussies, just bliss!

I came quickly, as much as I could, Aly let Jenny have a taste, while she brought her face to mine and kissed me while I was cumming.

Jenny cleaned me up and joined her cum smeared face in kissing me. I kissed back; my mouth wouldn't wear out so easily as my cock.

"You taste so good." Jenny told me.

"I guess, mom told me so too." I said, taking two gorgeous asses into my palms.

"He goes good with coffee too." Aly replied cozying up to me.

"We are going to have soooooo much FUUUUUUUUUUUN." Jenny exclaimed, kissing the other side of my face, I played with their tight little assholes with the balls of my slick fingers.

I could hardly breathe with happiness.

It's hard when you have two beautiful naked girls with you, I found out that day; you kiss one, then the other, then back to the first one, then again, then you lose your place, and you have to start all over again!

One face, one pussy, the other face, the other pussy, then there are the sweet, sweet asses...

But as always things tend to work themselves out.

I slipped down between Jenny's legs and just went to town on her sweet cunt, when I felt my cock being sucked, I looked down between my legs, it was Aly, while Jenny was playing with her pussy.

So, I ate my older sister out till she just crawled off into the corner of the lounge, then I took my younger sister and I fucked her.

No, I wasn't coming down anytime soon.

I fucked Aly until she passed out, then I got up and went to the corner that my other sister was hiding in. I took her in my arms, and like a satyr just plowed into her. She grabbed hold of me with both her arms and legs and wailed under me.

I took her around the yard as I had Suzy yesterday, pumping her pussy up and down on my hard cock with every step I took, she was biting into my shoulder; then I remembered the pool, I took her to the right depth and pulled her off of me, she grabbed the ledge to stop from sinking, I grabbed her knees and spread her legs, and I dove in, cock first.

Foam was spraying from between our legs, younger, lighter, even more limber than Suzy, me now more experienced; I was fucking Jenny just out of her mind.

She thrashed in my arms, splashing pool-water all the way to the house, but not jumping off, not ringing that bell, that her station had come.

She writhed in the water as I plowed her field with the plow that mom made for me, just like my dad's, maybe even bigger!

Jenny lost her grip on the ledge, I had to pull her out of the water, so she wouldn't drown, I turned her to face me, when I saw her delirious face, her eyes rolled back, like mom and Aly, sooooo hot, drooling, whimpering, but not done yet, I judged.

I picked her up in my arms, hugged her to my chest again and impaled her again, she squealed, I knew that I was doing the right thing.

I held her ass in both hands, splitting her while I held her against my chest and fucked her pussy. I stood firmly rooted, and I just rode her whole body on my fuck-me-go-round.

She threw her head about, like Suzy, wiping me with her wet hair as a voiceless scream formed in her.

I fucked her until she turned into jelly, just a quivering mass on the end of my cock.

Then I walked us over to the lounges, my every step eliciting a painful yelp out of her, I laid her between Aly and me, still impaled on my cock, Aly and I hugged over her, making her the salami in our brother-sister-sister sandwich.

I kissed her drooling face, Aly kissed her back and shoulders, she purred like a cat, still shivering in our arms.

"If you keep this up, you'll ruin us for all men." Aly whispered to me over Jenny's smothered form.

"Let him, just let him, let him ruin me like this every day, and twice on Sunday, as the saying goes, just never stop fucking me like you just did today dear brother." Jenny managed to get out of her quivering mouth.

I kissed her slimy lips, she stuck out her tongue for me to suck on, still hardly breathing.

I slept till lunch. When wet mouths on my hard cock woke me.

"Mom said that we should take care of you before we set the table, just so that your mind doesn't wander while you eat." I heard one sister tell me, as the other took her turn on my hard cock.

"I would like an appetizer before lunch." I said, grabbing a tit in each hand.

"You take the top half, and I'll take care of this end." Jenny said, I'm still sore.

"O, sis, so am I, so am I, but isn't it just the sweetest sore that you ever had?" Said Aly as she straddled my head, for me to face fuck her pussy.

She slid her wet cunt all over my face, spreading the checks of her ass so that I could get in there too, she humped my mouth, my nose, and sang the most beautiful tune, trembling with her effort and pleasure.

Her cunt was dripping and I was getting it all.

I sucked in on her little clit and she blew it!

She sprayed this one last squirt on me, and just keeled over.

Preoccupied, I didn't even notice that I was close too, a couple of spurts came out of me, Jenny caught them both.

"Aunt Suzy certainly worked you over." She said, trying to get a couple of more licks in.

"Yeah, but you two and mom dried me out completely, when I got home, and then all night and half the morning..." I said, pulling her up top to play with her tits.

She nestled herself in the crook of my arm, rubbing her cheek on my chest, I was content as I never thought that I would be, but it was a time of learning for me.

We had made the transition into the ways of old, not as seamlessly as some of our kin certainly, but in these hard times we were together; fuck those that say it's wrong, it wasn't wrong for centuries, why should it be wrong now? We nurtured and shared our love, and fuck, there was a lot of fucking!

Evening had fallen, we were all in the living room, sprawled around in our seats, naked, empty pizza boxes on the coffee table; mom was collecting the used napkins and paper plates, dad was idly scratching his balls, his massive cock swinging from side to side, Jenny was picking at her wet cunt, her legs splayed, showing us just how horny she was, while Aly was hanging off of my shoulder pumping my cock lazily.

"There is this game that I came across surfing the net one day, it's called 'All against one.'" Jenny said looking over at us. "I thought that we could play together. It has different aspects and uses elements of different games to make it interesting." Jenny said, now slipping two of her fingers lewdly in and out of her glistening cunt. No one stopped her.

"All for one, I would say." I said tweaking Aly's nipple.

"It's about endurance mostly, but tests your limits on how well you know yourself, but playing is also an exercise in endurance, and of course the broadening of your senses, your awareness of the world around you and it builds up your stamina, but like all games, it's mostly fun, and it is 'All against one'. One player is played with by all the others, until he wins or folds." Jenny smiled and continued.

"First you start off with a deck of cards. You think about yourself, and try to gauge how much you can control your body and of course, knowing yourself, how much you can endure, against all of the other players having their way with you." She said with a devilish grin, licking her fingers obscenely.

"The one with most points wins, but you have to endure for them, the number of minutes that you auctioned for." She said petting her pussy with her open hand.

"You look at the way that you are feeling, how confident you are that you will prevail over your opponents and chose a card or cards, the numbers representing minutes."

"Then we turn over the cards and see who has the most confidence in oneself and who has the least."

"The one that has the least confidence goes first, since he probably has the least stamina and might not be able to last all the way through and finish the game. Of course, the one with most points wins." She finished with hiking up her ass on the armrest and diving her hand between her legs.

"We use a blindfold, for sensory deprivation and to hide from the player, so that he has to keep guessing, we ask questions in the game, we use a chess clock to time it and set it to the number of minutes that they have chosen for their endurance, we keep score and for every point scored a minute is added for the final result." She said panting, getting herself off on the whole idea that she was proposing to us.

"You are very passionate about that game." Mom said walking in from the kitchen, giving her flushed face a peck on the cheek, taking one of her perfect breasts in her hand and playing with it.

"I saw a few clips on the net of people playing and it looked like a lot of fun. If the player has failed, the minutes are still added, for a total score and the results are tallied. Every right answer is scored until the flag drops or the gamer calls out the safe word." Jenny finished on a high note, creaming into her own hand.

Working from home the working hours are very flexible, but with the long weekend ahead of us, even working from home was suspended.

There were questions, but we were all together, having fun and it didn't sound that complicated and it might be fun.

"We can play standing up but since we aren't really equipped for that, I think that we could use the coffee table, it seems sturdy enough." Jenny said.

"Why don't we set up the massage table, it is padded..." Dad trailed off.

"Good idea, I'll get the refreshments, why don't you boys set up the massage table at that end of the room, and you girls get the other stuff that we might need." Mom said organizing us.

My sisters brought a deck of cards, two, the chess clock, the blindfold, some silky ropes amongst other things, while dad and I rearranged some stuff and put up the table.

"The object is to guess how long you could hold out in the present company having their way with you, no holds barred!" Jenny said seductively swinging her hips as she talked smiling.

"Everything that is allowed in the bedroom is allowed in the game, so think carefully and appraise your opponents well, it will always be one against all." She said shuffling the cards.

My bet was on mom having the most stamina and the highest card, then I saw dad about as high as her and then I thought about my place, I think in the middle, I had had a lot of practice these last weeks.

Then I pegged Jenny and Aly last.

We picked our cards, turned them over, I had an ace and a five, thinking that it would be a good start.

Mom was on 15, dad on 20, Jenny on 20 and Aly on 10.

I couldn't tell if she just thought of her stamina so low or she just wanted to probably go first, but she was first.