Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't so rare for them to have friends or family over and even spend the night with us, them, and since ever that I could remember they would have fun together, play games, cards or just watch TV and laugh." She reminisced.

"Every so often, the grown-ups would send us off to our room early, when they had guests, our aunts and uncles would stay the night sometimes. They would pull out the big 'guest' bed in the kitchen-living room that we had, and stay up, even all night and play 'games'. It came a time that my brother and I became curious, then we found out that they were having sex and we would watch them, as much as we could." She told me, giving my cock a hard squeeze.

"So, you weren't in on the fun!" I exclaimed, feeling that I was right in some way.

"No, we weren't; not for all of the fun, this was before my initiation, when we were so much younger. We watched, my brother and I, first we were 'grossed out', but as time went on, we were amazed at what we saw them doing, the kissing, the sucking, the licking and the fucking! It was all new to us and so HOT, as young people say today." She said, grinding her ass into my hand.

"My mom had taught me about hygiene, she taught me about grooming my little pussy, about washing; she even taught me about sex, but I had to wait before it was time for me to join the fun, and it took time for me to want to join in." She said, taking a deep breath.

"So, you and your brother were with them, in the same room, watching all the naked people, naked but you didn't have sex yet?" I asked piecing the story in my own mind.

"We weren't naked, but come to think about it they were, sometimes, and even we were sometimes. I guess that it depended on who or when they came over, I mean, my brother and I were always naked, we hardly got out of the house and yard, except for church and chores." She said, smiling to herself.

"What brought out that smile?" I asked, playing freely with her tits, hanging to her every word.

"I just remembered, before our initiations, how his cock dangled between his legs around the house, just rising and falling all day. He loved me, he loved to touch me, all the time, and then his cock would get big and hard, and purple, sometimes..." She laughed the merriest laugh, giving my cock licks and kisses.

"So, you took care of it for him, I guess?" I said, just imagining her sucking her brother off on her knees in some back yard, under the canopy of some age-old tree.

"Oh, did I take care of him!" She said, looking up and out over my shoulder.

"We had transitioned from curious about watching to touching, but never went all the way, not before our initiation. Before our initiation, he did it himself, I played with him, he played with me and I just watched while he would cum." She said with a crooked smile on her face.

"So, that's the beginning of your love for cocks and sex." I stated, pulling her up into my lap, impaling her on my hard cock.

She settled down, swinging her hips seductively, until her clit was grinding into my pelvic bone, yawing her jaw, rolling her eyes.

"So good! You are sooooooo gooooooooood!" She said exhaling.

"No, I think that I got my love for everything sexual, from that time that I spent watching all of the fun around our house that led to sex, and then, when I watched them having actual sex. I mean the pleasure on their faces is something that you don't forget so easily, and it's something that you want." She said, gyrating her hips on me, throwing her head about on her shoulders; "Isn't it?" She asked, sinking her fingers into my chest.

"Yessssssssss!" I hissed.

"I loved watching my brother cum, I loved watching men cum, it was so special for me; the fruit of love and pleasure, I always thought... I just loved the smell of cum wafting through the air and the look of pleasure on a man's face when he would cum, the delight on a woman's face while she cleaned up his seed, while she licked the pleasure out of him..." She trailed off, closing her eyes and mouth and just rode me like a horse on a brisk walk. Her ass was bobbing in my lap, my cock was pumping into her pussy, and she threw her arms out and waived them about, like an Elven Queen on a Victory ride through the forest.

I reached for the tips of her bouncing tits; I pinched her nipples and pulled on them, she was delirious, the talk, the ride, had primed her to another sexual high.

She cupped my hands over her tits and shown me how to handle them, she then took off on another lap around the park, slipping lower and lower on my cock.

Her clit was grinding into me, her hands held my hands to her chest, her long hair was whipping my face, drops of sweat were dripping all over me, her breathing was labored and a wail was coming from her mouth.

She wasn't cautious, she wasn't restrained, it was pure, from the heart, or wherever, but she let out a wail telling me just how good she was feeling; and I, I just filled her with cum.

Wet, again, she fell on me, still impaled, breathing hard, she hugged me around my neck and whispered in my ear: "You... are... going... to... fuck the life out of ME!"

"Me? I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when you jumped on me, it would have been rude of me to not help you out." I said, holding on to the small of her back, with one hand, exploring her tight little asshole with the fingers of the other.

I found out that she liked to have her ass played with, and I so much like to play.

She nibbled on my neck and face with her lips and teeth; I wondered if she was leaving any love marks.

She brought her lips to mine for a passionate kiss that left me breathless.

"Pick me up and take me into the pool, I need to cool off..." She said dreamily into my ear.

It was getting dark, the pool lights had turned on, I cradled her in my arms and took her naked body into the shimmering light in front of us.

"I can just see how happy you are going to make your mother." She said, giving me a kiss, before swimming out of my hands.

I swam up to her, gave her a peck on her wet lips and followed her in stroke around the pool.

When she tired of swimming, she straddled me again; her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, her lips all over my face: "Now, take me out, dry me off, and FEEEEEED ME!" She said, biting on my neck and shoulders.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder like a sack and while she kicked and screamed openly, I took her to the mat.

She giggled like a little girl while I played with her naked body toweling her dry, kissing her tits and pussy and all over.

"I remember the energy of youth." She said, holding me still, looking into my eyes and kissing me.

"You don't seem to be that exhausted." I said, holding her ass in my hands, kissing her back.

"You wouldn't know, but, nobody ever fucked me, I was the one fucking, and now, I can only keep up and wait to be fucked; it's good, and you're good, but when I can take the matters into my own hands, then it's fantastic!" She said, pulling her leg up and humping her pussy on my hip.

I threw her on the bed and dove between her wet legs.

"YES!" She howled, when I took that little tongue, the tease, into my mouth.

We lay out in her backyard, in her white tent glowing in the darkness of the night, we ate some more.

"So, you followed your brother around the house, he felt you up, you helped him with his hard cock, is what I heard so far." I said, slipping lower on the mat, shamelessly spreading her legs and prodding both of her holes, with my tongue and fingers.

She adjusted herself for me, letting me get even deeper into her, throwing a leg over me.

"Yes, I did. He would be doing chores, his cock would be dangling between his legs, calling to me, so I would play with him, squeeze it, tug on his balls, and he would just get hard in my hands and strut around the house like a peacock, with his cock pointing up like an arrow. But before our parents went through with our initiation, mom didn't want us to touch each other, sure we were naked, sure we fooled around this way and that, but three wasn't any touching, when she was looking. We were privy to the games the adults played, and there could be so much done without really touching, or anyone seeing the hidden grope ever so often." Suzy said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Tell me, tell me what did you do?" I said in a raspy voice.

"Well, mom didn't want us touch or fuck, but she didn't care much about the other things we did, as long as we didn't fuck. So, we wrestled, we wrestled a lot! Simon would tickle or pinch me, then I had to get him back and we would 'fight' until it was enough. Either he would cum all over me or I would cum and then it would be awkward to continue. You now?" She asked, genuinely looking at me.

"Yes, I do. It happened to me, not that often, with Aly, but I know just what you mean." I said, remembering just the time that it happened.

"As we grew older and 'wiser' to the ways of sex, we would secretly fondle each other, he would jerk off on my tits when no one was looking. I would pinch my nipples kneeling in front of him and he would just stroke his cock in my face. Sometimes he would hit me on my lips, and his cum was the first cum that I've ever tasted." She said, looking up at me from under one eye, judging how much I believed her story, I guess.

"You didn't blow him?" I asked, thinking about her firmness to follow her mother's advice.

"No, I didn't, not all the way through, not before our initiations, but I so much liked licking his cook clean after he'd cum, like I've seen the women do, when I could get away with it. But still, it was fun watching him jerk of like that on me, the cum coating my tits, the smell coming off, it was a glorious time." She said smiling.

I pulled my fingers out of her and brought them to my nose.

"Yes, the smell is so intoxicating!" I concluded, wiping my wet fingers under my nose and hers, before putting them right back, where they belonged.

She shimmied down, plunging me as deep as I could go into her hungry holes.

"First time mom caught us, I was kneeling in front of Simon, like I've seen my aunt do in front of daddy, my tits pressed together, mouth wide open, tongue out. Simon had just doused my face and tits, cum was oozing down my skin, when mom came over; 'rub that in, honey, it's good for you' she said, watching me do as I was told; she wasn't angry at all, just smiling." Suzy said trailing off, while I thought about the way that my mother played with my cum.

"Mom knew about our little games, she knew about the wrestling, and about the jerking off on me; she watched us out of the corner of an eye when she would catch us, but when she noticed that Simon had started jerking off on me regularly, she decided to observe us more closely. I guess that she liked what she saw, her young boy spewing cum all over her daughter, her daughter playing with cum..." Suzy said, taking some pre-cum between her fingers, playing with it before licking them clean.

"You were such a cum-slut!" I said, licking her playful face.

"I do love cum!" She said, licking me back.

"Mom certainly told dad about us playing, and I saw him take an interest in us, watching us like mom had; he wasn't reproachful, I could say that he was glad for us even." She said kissing the tip of my cock.

"He spent most of his day out in the field, doing his chores, but when he was home, he would spend more time with us, with me. I remember comparing his big fat 'grown-up' cock to Simon's young one once; he just smiled and stood next to him, in front of me so that I could touch them both." She said gleefully, squeezing my cock hard in the middle of my shaft, making my head turn purple.

"Simon's was thin and long, jumping up at my first touch, while his was just churning in the palm of my hand, slowly filling up right in front of my eyes, until it grew right out of my hand, its massive size weighing on my arm, he brushed my hair with his fingers, smiling down at me with the two cocks in my hands." She smiled, reminiscing.

"He bent down, touched my breasts, played with my pussy that day for the first time, and soon, played with me, like Simon was, when he would be home." She said somewhat regretfully.

"It turned out that we were so much older then our friends, when our parents initiated us because they were waiting for us to show interest in sex, and Simon and I were so good in hiding what we were up to, that they thought that our time hasn't come." She laughed.

"Daddy played with me in the evenings, mom played with Simon, I played with daddy, grabbing his massive cock every chance I got, till one evening I just took him in my mouth! Mom was blowing Simon on the bed in the kitchen, and daddy stood in front of me at the table letting me have my way with him. Simon was cumming and mom was guzzling his cum when the smell of dad's cock just made me take it into my mouth." She said reliving the moment in front of my eyes.

"I sucked his cock, he played with my tits and soon I got my daddy's load! That first taste was mind-blowing! I can't convey how I felt, all I can say that it was wonderful." She said, pulling up on the cushion into the crook of my arm, all the while pumping my cock.

"So, did it take long before you got in on the action, and fuck?" I asked interested in her to continue.

"My father was a good man, he was so gentle with me, and patient, that that first experience, for me was never a painful, but happy memory." She said with tears in the corners of her eyes.

If she was putting me on, she was very good!

"Weeks passed from that night that I had first blown my dad, and thing changed drastically for us. Simon played with mom, and me, without reproach, I played with daddy, I sucked his cock every chance I got, and mom let me lick and suck Simon all the way from start to finish, watching me while I ate his or dad's cum, while I cleaned them off, giving tips... We were allowed to join the fun at their usual gatherings and they let us lick and get licked, it was a marvelous prelude to sex. Then one evening when we were all alone and dad made a woman out of me, on that bed in our kitchen, right next to my mother that was riding Simon, making a man out of him." She said, concluding her arousing story.

"So, now you, spill it!" She said crawling down to my cock, nibbling on it again.

"My first memory isn't as memorable. I got this girl from my class to go with me to the movies and after a couple of dates we went all the way, you know, I fucked her." I told her, looking down between my legs, pumping my cock up into the air.

"She wanted it as much as I did, I got some condoms, we went to the park, it was a nice evening, I spread my jacket, she wanted us behind some bushes, and I just pulled my pants down and she hiked up her skirt, and we did it. We had been kissing for a while on the bench, I felt her up and took her panties off, she had my cock out and pumped it, but then we went behind the bushes to hide, just in case and did it." I told her, embarrassed at the whole encounter after spending my day with her and hearing her story, so far.

"We got together a couple of more times, but it was always a 'quickie', hiding somewhere. I got off, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't something that will be with me for the rest of my life." I said honestly.

"What happened next? After the initiation? Did you continue?" I asked, humping her mouth just for the pleasure of it.

"Do you want me to talk, or do you want to get off?" She asked, with a crooked smile.

"Just talk, and I'll get off listening to you." I said, pulling her up to my chest again.

"So horny, the young people are so horny these days. Tsk, tsk, tsk." She kidded me, cupping my balls in her little hand.

"For a while after our initiation, Simon and I couldn't get enough of sex, Simon was constantly fucking me or mom, if she would let him, on account that she had her chores too. And I was so horny that I hung on to the nearest cock for dear life. I craved cum! I loved the taste of cum so much that I never let a drop go to waste. I would clean Simon and daddy after sex, and mom loved to have me get the very last drop out of her pussy after it was filled. I was the designated cleaner at our house, when we had company, it was a glorious time." She told me, and I believed her.

I don't know what it was with that woman, but ever since I laid my eyes on her in the driveway, my cock hasn't gone down, so I impaled her with it.

I fucked her while darkness fell around us.

I fucked her while she screamed 'more, more!'

I fucked her till I couldn't fuck anymore, then she fucked me!

I could hardly cum, but I wasn't going down, like that day at home, at the pool, but now, her hot wet pussy was the most soothing balm for my sore, and 'aunt' Suzy applied it liberally.

"Maybe you should go home, stud, I wouldn't want your mother to accuse me of wearing you out!" She said, her hips still rolling in my crotch.

"I should, but I can't, I can't leave you here, all alone in this big house with such a hot cunt, what if you set the house on fire!?!" I said, pushing up into her as deep as I could reach.

"Yes, that could be a problem..." She said bending down and kissing me passionately.

"Do you mind telling me these stories?" I asked, pinching her nipples high on her chest.

"No. It's fun to reminisce." She said, falling into my arms again that day.

We locked down the house, turned off all of the lights, and she took me upstairs to her bedroom, I was on autopilot, following her hot naked body like a drone locked on to its target, missile ready to launch; but when my sights zoomed in on her bed, I fell in like in an ambush, I was out like a light.

She crawled over me, snuggling up on me like she was a little girl and I was her teddy bear; she draped her naked body over mine and hugged me to her magnificent chest.

During the night I woke up a couple of times with her wet mouth on my cock and her nursing on me; I don't know if it was 'nostalgia' for cock, from being alone for all that time that she mentioned, or for her son, or just her craving for cock; whatever it was, I've never slept better or had sweeter dreams in my life.

I awoke alone and still naked in her bed, cock hard with morning 'wood', I let it, and my nose, lead me to the kitchen, my cock was looking for pussy, and my nose went for the smell of food.

I found her naked in the kitchen making breakfast; the food was already prepared and she was stacking the tray; I walked up behind her, grabbing her tits in both hands and kissing her naked back.

"Good morning, 'champ', she said leaning back into me, trapping my cock with her ass between us, turning her face to kiss me.

"Good morning, maaaam, anything I could do for you today?" I asked, my lips sucking hers like a vacuum.

"Yes, out back, around the pool, I have some holes that need to be filled." She said, gyrating her hips into me and my cock. "But first, I'm going to feed you, since I'll be needing you all day, I don't want you to run down." She said, turning in my arms and jumping up on me like I was a swing.

I grabbed her ass, trapping my cock between her pussy and my pelvic bone, I pressed hard, making her pussy split around it. She held on to me with both her arms and legs and I swung her around the kitchen while she humped me.

"Now this is how I like to start a new day!" She said pulling herself up to my face kissing me passionately.

"Take me out to the cabana and then come back for the food." She ordered and I obliged.

The sheets had been changed, the strewn pillows collected and stacked, the little tables had drinks already sweating on them, and some nice music was playing today.

1...678910...12