Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched her as she stood at the head of the table, ceremoniously climbing her sexy body up with a somewhat poised look on herself.

Her magnificent body splayed out naked in front all of us, her nipples hard.

"It won't mean a thing if you don't make it to 20, just shows how wrong you are." She said taking her place in the middle of the table, well on her way before the clock had started ticking,

Jenny took the straps and was about to tie her down; "What's that for? There was no mention of ropes!" She said straddling the table under her, her cute little pussy yawning at us.

"It's to make it easier to cope with what will happen, to keep you from inadvertently hurting anyone." Jenny told her; "But you do get 5 bonus points if you chose not to be tied down." She said.

"I'll go without the security features; I may need the points." She said smiling, while dad blindfolded her.

Sprawled over the podium she was a sight, bare naked and just edible, her perfect boobs rising up and down as she respired in excitement.

"Everybody take their places, I'm going to start the clock!" Jenny said.

We stood around my naked sister and looked at her like an offering at a sacrificial alter; her legs and arms were splayed out and she was licking her lips.

Mom dared the first touch to her cunt, slipping her fingers up and down her slit; "I think that this is going to be easy, she is so wet already." She said gently probing her and Aly stifled a deep breath.

Dad took hold of her tits and Jenny massaged her already quivering thighs, a moan escaped her lips.

"What about the questions?" Aly asked in a troubled voice.

We all looked up at Jenny.

"Open your mouth and tell us what that is." Jenny said motioning to dad and me to get our cocks out and push them in her face.

I hesitated, so dad went first.

Aly was about to raise her hand and take hold of the cock slipping into her mouth.

"Just your mouth and tongue or you'll get penalty points!" Jenny said, holding her arm.

"Cock, it's a cock!" Aly almost screamed, pushing dad's cock out of her mouth with her tongue, but licking her lips.

"Good, 1 point for you, now for the next question, worth 2 points, whose cock is it?" Said Jenny keeping score and joining mom's fingers to draw out as much juice out of Aly as they could.

"Put it back, I didn't realize it was a multiple part question." She said, her mouth open ad her tongue flicking out cravingly.

Dad slipped the head of his cock into his not so little girl, one hand on his cock the other clasping her tit, she clamped on it with her lips as soon as she felt it on her tongue, sucking it in ravenously, and spat it momentarily; "It's daddies, it's daddies cock that was in my mouth." She said enthusiastically, certainly not taking into account the real meaning and impact of her words in the world outside of our little cul-de-sac.

I held her other tit, watching her up close, as she stifled frowns of pleasure on her face as mom and Jenny brought her to the verge of orgasm.

She bucked her hips on the table, writhing out of their hands.

"NO! You must comply, you must submit or there will be penalties." Jenny said, pushing her down and her finger up in her.

I slipped out my cock and fed it to her. She closed her mouth.

"Submit!" Jenny said and Aly just slacked her jaw making room for me to slip in.

I fucked her face, dad mauled her tits, and mom and Jenny took care of her lower part, her ass and pussy and her kicking legs.

She held on bravely, but the four of us, all ganged up on her was too much for her, she was throwing her head and body all over the little table, sobbing tears of joy.

"How much more?" She squealed when she dropped my cock out of her mouth.

"4 more minutes," Jenny said, glancing at the timer, slipping her face between her sister's legs. Mom spread her knees, making room for Jenny to get as deep as she wanted into her sisters drenched cunt.

We were all there, there was no point in stifling her cries in fear of being heard, so Aly wailed around my cock as I fucked her face.

Mom was kissing her body, Jenny was licking her cunt dad had his hands on her tits and I was fucking her face, she was drooling out of both ends and crying in pleasure that she just couldn't control, pleasure that we were so adamant in giving her; she wrapped her arms under the table and held on, now literally crying.

"Time, how much more time is there?" She wailed so sweetly succumbing to us, her limbs worn out and limp, her belly trembling under the pressure of so much stimulation.

"Almost there baby, almost there, another minute and it's over." Mom told her crying daughter, compassionately, before she sucked her nipple into her mouth, making Aly cry out and writhe in our hands, her ass jumping up from the table.

"Time!" Jenny called it, we let Aly go instantly, she clumped up as if she had been beaten, crying and trembling on top of the wet sheet.

"Ooooo, baby!" Dad said straddling the padded table, his cock hard as a rock, sticking up right at her 'tortured' pussy; he kissed her trembling form and slid his fat cock into her from behind as she was clumped up; "Daddy is going to make it all better." He said sliding in and out of her, she spread out her arms and hugged him sideways as he fucked her.

"I made it daddy, I made my mark, a, a, aaa, ooooooooooooooh!" She wailed out unrestrained in front of us all, as her orgasm hit her. Dad slowed his pace and just sat there with his cock up in her, waiting for her to calm down.

"We almost had her." Said Jenny, standing right next to me, as we watched our father fucking our sister, pumping my cock so obviously in front of everybody.

"No, no cheating! I go right after mom; I'm not giving you a head start." I said, thinking that I had greatly overestimated myself, having almost cum during Aly's turn.

Not waiting for the stage to clear, mom stood next to her crying daughter and husband as he fucked her to content, taking her blindfold of and kissing her face.

She gave me the blindfold.

"Don't make the ropes to tight, I don't want to have bruises that I wouldn't know how to explain." She told Jenny, giving her a kiss on the cheek lovingly, and a fondle of her bare ass.

"I love you, daddy." Said Aly all irradiated from somewhere deep within; "I love you too honey. Now let's let mommy have her turn." He said, scooping her up in his strong arms and taking her to the couch to rest while we prepare for the next round.

Mom was almost emotionless when I put the blindfold on her face, she lay down on the table and spread her arms and legs for us to tie.

I looked at her bare sweet pussy and gave it a lick, I couldn't resist.

"Stop, we haven't started the timer yet, and like you said, no cheating." Jenny scolded me, while mom tried to bring her tied knees together in pleasure.

We strung her up, I checked for any peeking and were about to start.

"I'm so hot, I can't stand it!" Aly said. Standing on shaky legs naked around mom with us.

"OK, she made a bid of 15 minutes, the last one was 10, and she won, let's not let this one get away, what do you say people? Is it All against one?" Jenny said theatrically; "All against one!" We all chimed in, slapping our palms above our next 'victim'.

"Quit hamming it up or I'll get there without you, start the timer already!" Mom said from the surface of the table in front of us, tugging on her restraints, trying to rub her thighs together.

"Time on the clock is: 15 minutes, GO!" Jenny said slapping the clock.

I dove straight for mom's crotch, I couldn't help it, dad just put his cock in her mouth and caressed her face, Jenny and Aly took to playing with her tits.

We had just started and mom was pulling on her restraints.

Dad was fucking her face and I was lapping at her profusely wet cunt, like vampires we went down on her, my sisters attacking a tit each, and dad in control of her face, while I was fingerfucking her as I sucked on her clit with abandon, we were determined, she wasn't reaching the 15 minute mark!

She bucked and reared in our hands, but there was no getting off of this ride.

Mom managed to grasp her breath; "Questions, what about questions? Ask me some fucking questions..." She hollered, tugging her legs against her restraints, her knees beating against my sides as much as she could.

"Dad, you watch the blindfold, so she doesn't cheat. You, dear brother spread mom's legs, and keep them like that, and Aly, you get that thing off of the tray." Jenny gave out orders, a natural general.

"The cucumber?" Aly asked, her face blushing instantly.

"Sis, she's blindfolded, she can still hear us!" Jenny smirked at her.

So, Jenny took a bottle from the tray and brought it up to the lips of mom's pussy, gently slipping the lip of the bottle between them.

"Mom, what am I fucking you with?" Jenny asked barring all of our family civility at this moment of the game.

Mom bucked her hips, trying to feel what was pressed into her pussy; "I can't tell,.. put it... in,... more... MORE..." She moaned, Jenny teased her, slipping the lip expertly just so much. "A bottle, you're fucking me with a bottle!" She moaned even louder gyrating her hips uncontrollably now on the inserted neck of the champagne bottle.

"Bonus question, mom, what kind of bottle is it, that I'm fucking you with?" Jenny asked, a wicked grin on her face, slowly churning the bottle in mom's hot cauldron, now in up to its widest part, mom's pussy stretched around, almost taking in the whole girth of it.

"A, a, a wiiiiiineeeee bottle, you are fucking me with a wine bottle." Mom answered gasping for breath, gyrating wildly with her hips on it.

"Now, for another bonus question, what vintage is it?" Asked dad, slapping her mouth and face with his fat cock, leaving wet marks all over her cheeks, making her shine in the subdued light.

"I'll tell you what vintage it is, just as soon as I taste it." Mom said snapping her teeth at his hard cock right in front of her face.

"Penalty! I demand a penalty, she's not cooperating." He said, bending down and giving her face a really sloppy kiss, dragging his tongue all over it.

"Time, how much moooore?" She said complaining, having obvious trouble keeping calm, her body thrashing even though restrained.

"11, minutes, 4 more to go. Now will the either of you just fuck her, we can't have another loss!" Jenny proclaimed.

"I'll take the top half you take the bottom, son." Dad decided.

"And you can meet in the middle, go all the way through and make a tunnel!" Aly said jumping on mom's tits while I clambered up between her legs and just dove in with one smooth stroke.

"No, baby, noooo, don't fuck your motheeeeer!" Was the last thing she said before dad stuffed her mouth full of cock.

We all had our hands on her, she was bucking like a wild mare, but she endured, she didn't call out the safe word, 'Custer', nor did she have an orgasm as far as we judged. But at that point, I didn't really care for the points, I just wanted to torture my mom with pleasure that all of us together could muster.

"1 Minute to go, people, it's now or never!" Jenny counted out.

"Never, you will never have me, I'll show you just how much a woman can take, do your worst!" Mom bantered, trash talking us, probably encouraging herself to 'suffer' still more.

"Dad, it's almost over, and I'm next, I can't do it, you take over and finish her off." I said pulling out of my mom's sweet cunt.

"Scoot over son, let your daddy take care of this wild mare." He said in a cowboy accent, pushing his way between his wife's trembling legs and into her tight wet cunt.

"Nooooo!" She screamed.

"Is it over?" I asked my sisters dumbfounded.

"No, we got her close, but no prize." Jenny kept time, while Aly gorged on her ample breasts and dad fucked the life out of her, I was kissing her tearstained face passionately, she was just limp under my lips.

Her hair was wet, the blindfold had slipped off, she clenched her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"If we could get to her ass, that would bring her crashing down." Aly said between sucks of our mom's nipples.

"Time!" Jenny called it.

Mom rose from her place and looked at dad straight in his eyes, her hands still tied, her blindfold around her neck, strands of wet hair clinging to her face; "If you pull out now, I'm serving the kids your cock and balls for breakfast!" She said with a wild look in her eyes.

He kissed the tip of her nose on her fuming face.

"Brace yourself dear, 'Heeeeers DAAAAAAAAdddYYYYYY!'" he said just plowing into her, pushing her head over the edge of the table.

Mom reached for my cock with her hand and with licking and sucking motions of her mouth commanded me to stick it in.

I just couldn't deny her!

I braced myself on the edge of the table and fucked mom in the face, she licked and sucked the marrow from my bones, throwing her head about, only sound were her hard breathing and the slapping of wet bodies in heat.

Aly and Jenny sucked on a tit and mom blew a gasket!

Her arms and legs went limp, her head slipped off of my cock.

I looked at my sisters, at dad, "Now she's done!" They said in unison.

They all fell in a clump on the couch, breathing hard and in dad's strong hug.

I knelt beside the table and untied her limbs, giving her wet torso craving licks, her face, her tits, her battered cunt.

She had the strength to run her fingers through my hair and pull me to her heaving chest.

Untied, like Aly she laid up in a ball with my head firmly in the middle of it. Kissing me wearily.

"My boy, my beautiful boy..." She kept repeating softly.

"We can't continue now; the game has been compromised. We have to take a break and recuperate, eat something, have a drink, get some electrolytes into us." Jenny spoke like a coach at a losing match at halftime, with her hands between her squeezed legs.

I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy against my face and gave it a good long lick.

"Stop that, it's not helping!" She swatted at me, not budging from her place, even grinding up on me.

Sweat and pussy juice was my new drink, I was quenching my thirst on her.

I disentangled myself from mom's arms and without a shred of discomfort, took my older sister into a naked embrace.

"I'll get the drinks." I said walking into the kitchen, my dick leading the way bouncing up and down in front of me.

"I'll get the glasses." Replied Aly, bouncing up on her feet, catching up to me and grabbing my bare ass in her hand as we walked, her fingers drawing through my crack, tickling my asshole with the tip of her finger; I leaned over and gave her a lick to her face, catching her right eye with my tongue, she pushed her index finger up in me, the slut.

"Honey, would you get us the snacks we made, they're in the pan, in the oven, I still can't feel my legs." She said, crawling over to dad on the couch.

Dad hugged her and they started kissing, while she stroked his cock openly now.

We sat around the coffee table, the wet sheet was our tablecloth, snacks and drinks and plates were spotted all over it, between them wet spots of sweat and pussy juice.

We were naked, sprawled around the room, encrusted with sweat and the same cock and pussy juice the sheet was.

The smell of wet cock, and pussy and sweat was all around us.

We ate silently, digesting what had just happened between us all.

"I like this game." Dad stated flatly, taking a sip from his glass.

"So do I!" we all chimed in, as soon as his words were out.

"Albeit, it might not be a game for everybody, there are some 'miner' issues and the 'smell'; I could open the patio and make a draft." He said, about to get up.

"No!" We all agreed, "It has that familiar feel to it, just leave it." Mom dissuaded him from getting up and opening the door.

"Yes, no, I don't mind the smell, I like it too, just brings in the intimacy of the whole game up to another level, I was just saying, not everyone might like it..." He trailed off, taking another gulp of his drink, his cock resting over his thigh.

Jenny was sitting on the couch with them, and so coolly took his fat cock in her fingers as she leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Aly followed suit taking my cock in her hand and we kissed, a sensual, loving kiss; her tongue probing mine, my tongue finding a home for itself in her mouth, nibling on her lips, her hand lightly pumping, just for the pleasure of touching me, I cupped her wet cunt in my hand, slipping my ring finger into her sheath, just enjoying the hot tight wetness of her.

I didn't need air, all that I needed was her, and she gave herself to me.

Mom joined Jenny in kissing dad, two hands were pumping his growing cock, and both of them were kissing his face, he returned as many as he could.

We felt a wall break that day, a wall that the church had built between people and society worked to keep up. For us it was in shatters, there was no wall between us anymore, and we all felt great about it; as Aly continued to pump pleasure into me, I thought about Suzy and her story, it was becoming ever more real with every passing minute.

I remembered her words, 'we hid our desire so well that they didn't notice that we were ready,' and that was probably what had happened to me, had I been a little more open, a little more interested in what they were doing instead of living in my own world, who knows when I could have joined them and had 'fun' with them all.

"It's my turn next, and you are going to make me lose." I told Aly between kisses, so hungry for her.

"I was thinking of making you lose, right here." She said, slightly opening her mouth and licking her upper lip.

"I would so much love to, but fair is fair, no cheating!" I said licking her wet sweet lips.

"I just love your taste." She said, licking my lips.

"I'm going to eat you up." I told her, pulling her even closer to me.

"Not if I eat you up first!" She said, snuggling into my arms.

"MOM! Look at what Aly is doing to me! She is cheating, she is going to make me lose my turn!" I told our mother on her.

Mom looked over at us, all snuggled together and almost wearing one skin.

"I think that it's late and that we are all exhausted, and that we should finish our game tomorrow, and tonight just have fun." She said that, then bent over and took dad's cock in her mouth.

No matter how big dad was, mom took all of him, her lips stretched around his stiff fat pole, her spit drooling around it as she sucked lovingly on him.

I could see the passion, the lust in her, but most of all, I felt love.

I felt the room brim with love, the love for cock and pussy, and I felt that I could feel our loving commitment to each other.

"Mom's right." Chimed dad and Jenny, "Right now I couldn't last Aly's meager 10 minutes." She said, moving her lips from kissing dad to mom and back.

"Why don't we take this up to our room, we have the big bed and we could blow up that air-matrass?" Said dad cupping a tit in each hand from each of the girls on either side of him.

"Leave everything as it is, we'll clean up tomorrow, now everybody up to our room!" Mom ordered, hers was always the last say at our house.

I went to the garage for the pump and the matrass, mom went to the laundry room for clean sheets, and the girls wet up the stairs giggling in front of dad as he played with their naked asses.

We found them in the middle of the bed, one was sitting on his face while the other one was riding his cock.

"They were so hungry!" Mom said, stroking my cock looking at all three of them. "Pump that up, I want to ride your face like that." Mom said taking my face in both hands and passionately kissing me, like Aly, probing my mouth, biting my lip, her smoldering look boring into my eyes.