Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked with my hands behind my back and her hanging on to me like a baby koala to its mother, nibling and kissing me.

I stood in front of the bed, with her above it, she fell in; "Now, baby, don't take too long, I'm famished!" She said licking her lips, tongue out, seductively.

I ran back and got the tray, when I came back, she had made room for it and me on the bed and was playing with her pussy waiting for me.

"That's my boy." She said, taking the tip of her slick finger into her mouth, lewdly.

Along with the food, in the corner of the tray was a wat of sex lube; "How do we take this? On toast or do we just dip in?" I said crawling up to her.

She grabbed my cock as soon as I was within reach and pulled me over; "Your cock is so beautiful, so proportionate, not too fat for it's great length, when I saw it, I didn't seem that it was as big, as it turned out to be. You fucked me raw yesterday, stud." She said, pumping my cock, kissing me, where she left off.

"We're going to have to shave that unruly bush of yours, you wouldn't want some poor fortunate lady to make the same mistake that I did." She said, her hand snaking down all over me, cupping my balls, then back, as if this was her first time seeing it. "You've got too much 'stalk' hiding in that jungle. I want to see the whole fucking thing!" She finished, squeezing me as hard as she could.

"But you were wet yesterday, you were drenched all fucking day, you're drooling right now?!?" I stated.

"Yes, I was, I am, but for the caliber that you are packing, an 'old' lady like me has to have some help or you'll tear her like a dog does a greasy rag." She said, kissing my pecks.

"Now eat!" She ordered, and we did.

I put the tray next to the bed, took a sip of my drink and looked at her, looking at me.

"Do you want to fuck, or would you like to tell me some more about your initiation?" I asked, playing with her tits so freely, feeling the freedom that comes with saying the word 'fuck' out loud without reproach.

She took a dab of lube in her fingers, divided into both hands, and spread some between her legs and the rest on me; "When a woman gets to be my age, she can multitask." She said, pushing me down and impaling herself on the mast that I had erected for her.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth was gaping and her tongue was pressing into her teeth while she had this perfect look of pleasure and pain mixed on her face.

She held her hand firmly on my cock, keeping her from just slipping down all the way, her thighs trembled as the pleasure cursed through her, she threw her head back and when she looked down on me she said; "Fuck you're big, this would fit much better up my ass, but my pussy is soooooo hungry foooor youuuuu!"

She took it all!

With tears in the corners of her eyes she looked happily at me, sitting still, so still, her back straight, her hands supporting herself on me, her mouth agape, her jaw swinging from side to side.

From the expression on her face I had the impression that any moment I would be seeing my cock pop out of her mouth, having just gone straight through her.

I braced her with my hands, on her tits.

She winced as if I had just slapped her, her knees gave way and she fell the final distance, her clit grinding into me while she just shook her head.

I waited for her to get a hold on herself.

"Fuck! It feels so good to be filled with cock like this again." She said, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.

"Am I really that big?" I asked not being sure, never contemplating the idea that I could be above average. Like she had said, I don't look like I have a 'fat' or a 'long' cock, the proportionated length and girth somehow hides the reality of its size.

"Honey, trust me, you're 'BIG', not too big that a woman can't take you; you're 'perfectly' big, to stretch every fold and to rearrange her insides, big; to make her want you over and over and over, big!" She said, panting.

"I wouldn't bat an eyelash, and I didn't, yesterday, but, baby, you really fucked me rawwww; now, for my sake, I have to take it slow, at least till you limber me up a little." She said, wincing at me.

"I really got into that story that you were telling me yesterday, about your journey into womanhood." I said, feeling her hot insides on the head of my cock, holding back from thrusting into her, my balls aching.

She cupped her hands over mine on her tits and squeezed.

"I think that my mom did me a favor, teaching me about sex, before daddy had taken me to heaven. She showed me how to groom myself, how to keep clean, and she got me my first butt plug. It was sold in drug stores for 'hemorrhoids." She said laughing, just lightly rolling her hips on me.

"I felt so honored, for mom to take so much time with me, for her to be teaching me things that teenagers only whispered about."

"She made a place for me, in the kitchen, to be with them, when they had their fun, her and daddy, and their friends. They all understood, that I was on the cusp, barely out the door, that it was just a question of time when I would join them all the way, so they all welcomed me into their circle."

"I got to watch, at first from a corner of the room, but soon, up close to where the action was, and I think that they liked to perform for me, to show me what it was all about."

"I remember the smell of that room so vividly, the cocks and pussies that were there for me to learn from, the pleasure on their faces as they were cumming, the hot cum spurting all around, and the women licking it up!" Suzy was building herself into a frenzy, grinding into me ever faster as memories flooded her mind.

"I loved cum from the first drop that I saw, that I tasted, I loved to go around the room and clean all the spent cocks to perfection, I loved to go to sleep with the smell of cum in my nose." She said, grinding in a new direction, gingerly.

"When both my brother and I had been initiated, we asked our parents to get us a bigger bed, so that we could sleep together, they did. Save for an exception here and there, every night I would go to sleep sucking on Simon. Sometimes he was spent from having too much sex with me or mom or both, that he didn't have anything for me except his wonderful smell of cock pussy and cum. Every night until I married and went to live with my husband." She said, pulling up on me, about half-way.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me now! But be gentle, I want you so many more times today..." She said, her soft body falling on my chest, her legs splayed on either side of me.

I pressed her to my chest, to hold her still; I grabbed her ass with my big hand, my ring finger so naturally hooking into her throbbing asshole, and with just the half of my cock, still buried in her pussy, was making her sob in my arms.

She was so soft and hot and slick, that I couldn't get enough of her. I fucked her slowly, I held my breath and just marveled at the pleasure cursing through me from that hot, wet, little hole between her legs.

I slipped in and out of that sweet sheath, her hot meat making my knees buckle up, asking for more.

I was sweating, she was kissing my face, I was dipping in and out of her, like a kid his fingers into a honey pot.

Sweet! It was just sweet!

"A. A. Aaaa. Aaaaaahhh." She let out a breath, limply lying on me, all but her mouth that hungered for mine.

"Yeeeesssssssssss!" She hissed, as I felt her bladder burst, peeing all over me.

She hugged my neck in a death-grip, her body trembling so quickly that I exploded into her, salve after salve, I fired into her hot and even wetter snatch.

My legs gave way, my arms flew to my sides as I fought for breath while she just cried on my chest in pleasure, I almost joined her.

Suzy lay with her ear on my chest, listening to my heartbeat, plucking at the sparse hairs on my chest, humming lightly.

"You slept with your father and brother until you got married? Was your husband jealous?" I asked, my hands finding her well used holes so naturally.

"Why should he be jealous? He had two sisters at home to take care of him." She said, drawing it out between breaths.

"He was fucking his sisters too?" I asked, still somewhat surprised at it all.

"Of course, he still does, when they have the chance, it's the way things are. There is no shame in having fun. And it's just polite, like putting something on when you go out of the house, to say 'take care of' instead of 'fucking', when you talk about it." She said smiling, looking into my eyes now.

"And 'fun' when you mean 'sex'?" I replied, kissing the tip of her perky nose.

"Yesssssssss!" She said, licking me from my chin to my forehead.

I Grabbed her pussy; "You peed on me!" I said, pinching her dangling pussy lips.

"No, no, no, no!" She said pulling at my arm.

"Yes, yes you did, look at the sheets and how wet they are!" I said giving her just enough room to breathe.

"Yes, I peed on you, you've fucked me senseless, but don't touch my pussy, we will be needing it soon, just let her rest!" She said, pulling her crotch out of my grasp.

"My husband is on the road for weeks now, and my boy hasn't been home in months, and you just fucked me silly, you made me pee myself!" She said that as a complement, kissing my cheeks.

We rested, we fucked; we swam, we fucked; we ate, we fucked; we fucked, we fucked!

I have never, ever fucked so much in my life, I didn't know that I could fuck so much, and Suzy was right, with the lube it was so much better, we didn't chafe!

The sun was going down, we sat on the high chair looking over the town at sunset, my cock firmly anchored in her hot cunt.

"I so much wanted to take care of you, before I sent you home to your mother, but this cock that you have isn't going down any time soon." She said, gyrating her hips in my lap, turning our chair in circles.

"Mom won't know." I said, thinking to myself that she certainly would, as soon as I get home and grab her.

"You could show her? How big and hard you are, all grown up now." She said, kissing my chest.

"Things are different at our house; we don't really talk about sex and fucking." I said, my own voice sounding forlorn to me, thinking just how much I wanted my mother to know.

"Well, when you don't know the words, you can't, now can you? When you don't know the language, you're not in on the joke." She said, looking into my eyes.

"I'm sure that your mother would love to teach you so many things before you go off to the army, or get married." She said, sadness creeping into her words, for her own son.

"I. I..." I was at a loss for words.

"Listen to me Jake. When you get home, mom will certainly ask you what chores I had for you that took so long, so you tell her that I 'had so much to be taken care off', and tell her that 'we had lots of fun' and that 'with all of the fun that we were having time just flew by...' and if at the first word she doesn't understand, be sure that by the end of you telling her how much 'fun' we had she certainly will." She told me, holding her arms on my shoulders, looking into my eyes, earnestly.

"Then, tell her that you 'missed' her, that you thought of her, and how much you would like to have fun with her, like we had. Tell her how beautiful she is, call her up to your room, let her watch while you're changing, don't be shy, let her see this marvelous cock of yours, show her how grown up you are, show her that you are ready tor the next step. When you're naked, just tell her how much you would like to take care of her, like sons always had taken care of their mothers, and how much you would enjoy to be able to show her your gratitude for all that she had done for you. By then she will understand and certainly she WILL accept you, no doubt in that, she loves you so much, she's your mother!" Suzy finished her fiery speech.

"What about my sisters?" I asked sheepishly, thinking about all three of my goddesses waiting for me at home.

Suzy smiled at me, at getting me to divulge my deepest secret; "She'll send them to you..." She said, kissing me passionately on the mouth, looking for gold in my throat with her snakelike tongue.

///

I left Suzy's at dusk; I drove around for a while pondering what to do when I got home.

It was dark when I got home, my heart was beating in my chest, I had to calm down in my car before I dared to enter the house.

I found mom in the kitchen, all the lights were out in the house and she was in front of the sink, washing, looking out into the darkness of our back yard.

She wore her usual dress, that she wore when doing her chores, it was loose on her, barely covering her nudity, in the mirror-like glass in front of her, I could see her chest largely exposed. She could see me enter the kitchen silently.

I walked up behind her and cupped her great tits under her robe in both hands as I kissed her neck, she turned her head, giving me more room to kiss her.

I drew my hand down her bare skin, from her tit to her pussy, she made room for me there too, she was wet, she shifted her wight and spread her legs for me.

I collected as much of her wetness on my fingers as I could and stepped back from her.

"Hi mom." I said leaning back on the counter next to her, clearly inhaling her scent from my fingers in front of her.

"Hi, honey!" She turned 'surprised' to see me, pulling her hands out of the sink and hugging me by just pulling me in for a kiss with her forearms, barely brushing my fingers, wet with her cunt-juice, with her face.

"You didn't call to tell me that you were coming, I would have left a plate out for you." She said, continuing to kiss my face.

"It's OK, mom, Suzy made diner for us." I said, taking Suzy's advice and telling mom about my visit to her friend's house.

"We had a lot of fun and I ate a lot..." I said, looking into her eyes.

By the time that I was winding down my story we were in my room, I changed out of my clothes and I stood naked in front of my mother, while she was sitting on my bed, with her robe flung open, naked under it, almost naked for me.

My cock was as hard as it could get, proudly nodding in front of me while I watched my mother, her beautiful eyes and her heaving chest.

She shrugged her shoulders and the robe fell away from her settling on the bed around her, she was now naked with me, alone in my room.

"Come here baby." She said, extending her arm at me. "Do you really want to take care of me?" She asked.

I took a step.

"Closer." She said looking up into my eyes. "Let me see you better." She said.

I took another half-step, trembling before my beautiful and naked mother.

"I love you mom, so much; you are so beautiful, I want to take care of you and have fun with you all the time." I told her looking down on her naked body.

She rose from my bed and fell to her knees in front of my aching cock, she took me in her gentle hand.

"My boy. My big, big boy!" She said, kissing the tip of my cock, glancing up at my beet red face and with a smile on hers, she opened her mouth and swallowed me.

My hand just flew to the sides of her head, instinctively, I held on to her while she sucked my cock.

She took her time, like Suzy, she worshiped my cock. She drew it into her mouth and I could feel it hit the back of her throat, then out, sucking and licking all the way in and back, tasting me.

She took the tip between her lips and her tongue played around my head, she licked the little slit and then sucked again, a hand stroking me, and a hand on my balls, her hot little hand, drawing precum out for her tongue to collect, to savor.

Crouching up, without letting go of my hard cock, she pulled us toward my bed, in such a swift, as-rehearsed motion, she lay back on the bed and I was on top of her, instantly.

She led my cock into her hot wet snatch.

"Oh, honey, you're home again!" She wheezed as I pulled my skiff into berth.

"Yessss, Mom, I'm home! It's so good to be home. Finally!" I said, slipping in and out of her, with all the new skill that I mustered just so recently.

"Oh, baby, how big and strong you are." She said, writhing under me.

"It's all thanks to you mom. You made me like this, so big, and so strong." I said, plowing into her, taking her tits in my hands, kissing her nipples, getting her to thrash her head all over my pillow.

I saw her eyes roll over in her head, like Aly's the other day, I knew that I was on the right path.

She bucked her back, I pressed into her tits; she lay back and her legs flew around me, clamping us together while she humped me with abandon, arms spread out, looking for support, drooling out of the corners of her mouth, she humped me like it was her last.

"Sooooo biiiiiig, baby, wonderfully big, just like your father..." She cooed into my ear, sliding up and down my cock, kissing my face, my heaving chest.

I helped her.

Her pace told me how hungry for me she was, so I pounded into her as hard and as quick as I could, she wanted to get there, I felt her craving in her every muscle, and for this first time, I didn't want her to wait.

She held on to the edge of the mattress with both hands and with such a blissful look on her face, came for me, her body trembling under mine, her pussy contracting so deliciously around my hot rod.

I held still, letting her drain the last drops of her pleasure in her own time; I watched as the pleasure displayed on her face; her eyes fluttered, a crooked smile went across her lips, from one corner of her mouth to the other, I reveled in pleasure as I listened to her draw deep breaths, while she slid ever so gently up and down my cock, coating me in her hot dew; she sunk her fingers into the muscles of my biceps, almost painfully, her feet now squarely planted on my calves, as she rose and fell in ecstasy.

I still held firm, my knees securely on the bed, my elbows to her sides, her tits firmly in my hands.

She fell, her arms and legs went limp, it was over for her.

I drew my cock out of her, a painful grimace flew over her face.

Weakly, she pulled me next to her on the bed.

"Honey, let me suck your cock, till I get my strength back, will you?" She said in a whisper.

I rolled over in bed, she slid down and found my cock by her sense of smell, her eyes were still tightly shut.

Like Suzy, she nursed on my cock, taking deep breaths and prolonging the whole pleasure of the moment, I pushed my nose between her legs, completely understanding what Suzy was saying about the power of smell.

All to familiar with my mother's cunt, I was for the first-time tongue to clit with it.

I rubbed my nose in her wetness, I licked her little bud, I tasted paradise from its source.

Feelings of love, of pleasure, the feeling of oneness with her, were engulfing me, cursing through me, out of my cock into her and then back to me, completing the circuit back through her pussy.

With my hard cock in my mother's mouth I fell asleep, drained physically, but the mental strain was gone, everything was right with the world.

During the night I woke spewing cum into my beautiful mother's mouth, oh the indescribable pleasure of it.

Like Suzy, she kept at it, sucking on me until I finally gave in and honored her with her prize.

She licked it all up, cleaned me off and took me into her wet hot mouth again, mauling my drained shaft sending sensations of pure bliss through me in the darkness around us.

Twice that night I fed her, dreaming all the while of ludicrous sex orgies and cum spraying out of me like a water-hose, living in a world that instead of air was filled with the smell of my mother's pussy; dreaming of her beautiful face, her marvelous ass and tits and cunt, eating her, fucking her, drowning her in my cum.