Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned her kiss, grabbing her great ass in one hand and her wet pussy in the other, she held on to me, but I couldn't hold on any longer.

"MMMommm." I managed to mumble into her lips trembling in her hands, she knew exactly what that meant.

She fell to her knees, down in front of me, and took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked.

I came. Oh, man did I cum! I kept spurting into her wet mouth and she just kept sucking, her tongue licked me as I was cumming, I think, making me cum even more.

I held the side of her head and her mouth at just the right place as I spurted freely, shamelessly into her mouth.

As shamelessly, she licked and sucked my cock, this beautiful wonton woman, my mother, was at the end of my cock and I was fucking her face, does it get any better?

I fell to the floor wasted.

The matrass had filled up, mom had spread the fresh sheet over it and laid it at the foot of their bed.

"Come here son, up on the bed, and have your cock sucked and lick a pussy, come, let's all enjoy ourselves." Dad said, tapping the top of the bed, humping his hips up and his cock throbbing.

I saw my naked sisters around him and mom between his legs.

I crawled up to Jenny and took her in my arms, she melted on me like butter on toast.

I kissed her, she kissed me.

I grabbed her ass, she grabbed mine.

My cock had hardly gone down, poked her in the stomach.

"Come, fuck me!" She said spreading her legs wide, laying back down in our father's embrace, him kissing her forehead.

I did as I was told.

I aimed for her wet cauldron, it turned out that it was boiling hot.

The searing heat from her cunt was almost painful, but I endured.

I slowly worked my way in, inch by inch until there was no more of me to put in her, then I pulled back, and did it again.

Braced on my forearms I pumped into my sister like a piston, she turned her head to our daddy and kissed him eagerly. He grabbed at her tits, mangling them, she just bucked on the bed under me frantically.

Mom and Aly were at dad's legs, each a hand on his cock, watching us, taking turns sucking and licking him, but mostly watching me pound my sister into the bed.

I was getting close, and I said so, but Jenny couldn't or didn't care; I heard Aly say: "Mom, you take care of daddy, I'll go and take care of Jake, I don't want him to make a mess of the sheets." And her face found itself right where my cock was going too spurt the life out of me.

She took it in her mouth, closed it just right, and sucked on it as if she was born for it.

Effortlessly, painlessly, my cum welled out of me with such pleasure that I thought that I had really died with that last spurt.

I fell over my sisters, Aly dragged me over to the air-matrass and let me rest while she nursed on my spent cock, her legs and pussy straddling my chest intoxicating me with her powerful fragrance.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jenny in a fever throwing her head about and dad take my place between her legs.

A long whine came from her as our father impaled her sore used cunt with his big fat cock.

I saw mom hold her down for him, showering her chest and face with kisses.

"It's OK, baby, daddy will take care of you, he will take care of everything honey, you just let go, let the pleasure come." I heard her say between kisses.

Jenny cried, and sobbed and still cried some more, so much so that I thought at one point that she might have really won our little game, had we continued; was she holding back, basking in the joy of it all or was she genuinely having trouble cumming?

Then she cried out, a shriek of pure pleasure rang through the room, reverberating as we all watched while dad still pumped his cock into her.

Her cry died out when she lost her breath, but as dad still pumped her, he pumped another cry out of her, slowly it gained volume and it turned into another shriek of pleasure, and again dad pumped until she wept: "No, NO, No more!"

"YES BABY! MORE!" Mom said, franticly kissing and licking her face.

"Enough MOOOOOOOM!" Jenny cried.

"NO! Baby. It's not enough! Not until you pass out!" Mom said, squeezing her tits, looking at her tearful face.

Impaled like a rag doll on her daddy's cock, Jenny panted and cried until she went limp, her limbs just falling to her sides, her swollen pussy stretched around dad's pole.

"NOW! It's my turn!" Mom said pushing her husband off of her daughter.

He fell to her side and mom in turn kissed both of them before impaling herself on his still hard cock.

A few expert swings of her hips and she had her arms above her head, her hands crushing her fingers then flailing all around her while she ground her hips into her husband faster and faster.

Dad grabbed her by her waist, pulled her up once and forced her down on his cock, that was it for him, he held her hard against his pelvis while she could still grind her pussy back and forth, and herself wailing, fell on his massive chest, breathless.

Jenny opened her eyes, and when they were done, she crawled up against them, somewhat straddling both, playing with dad's cock and mom's battered pussy.

The room had that familiar smell to it, all of us wasted, we fell asleep with the light on.

In the morning we got out of their room one by one as we woke up.

I found mom in one of Jenny's translucent dresses making coffee.

The dress went all the way to the floor, but what would a dress like that be of use if it didn't have slits in it, and this one had them all the way up to the waist.

I walked up to mom and slipped my hands on to her bare cunt and gave her a wet kiss on the lips,

Shifting she kissed me back and stroked my cock.

"Your cum is so sweet, baby, I wanted to tell you that for so long." She said returning to our passionate kiss.

"So is your pussy mom, and I need it so much!" I told her, grabbing her with both hands by her sweet pussy and lifting her off the ground.

Our eyes locked.

"It's yours baby, however, whenever, forever!" She said cupping my cheeks in her hands kissing me more.

I stuck my hard cock in her in one go!

I held her in my arms as I fucked her there in the middle of the kitchen, standing up, impaling her with joy.

She held on to my neck and just let me fuck her, pulling her womanly body on and off of my raging cock. It didn't take long.

"When you're ready, let me take it in my mouth." She said, breathing hard, our eyes locked in passion.

"I'm ready!" I said.

She jumped down in front of me, and like last night, knew just what to do, I was cumming endlessly while she sucked on me keeping me going.

Dizzy, I steadied myself on the counter, she pulled herself up me and kissed my face.

"You don't mind?" She asked pulling her face away showing me her cum smeared lips.

"What kind of man would?" I asked her, kissing the wet face that gave so much pleasure to me, that I loved so much.

I held her in my arms, just enjoying the feel of her supple body against mine, breathing in her scent.

I was out on the deck, in one of the bigger chairs when my naked sisters came rushing out and both jumped in my lap.

I grabbed a bare ass in each hand and returned as many kisses as I could while they giggled in my arms.

Life was good!