Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my head in one hand and bounced on one foot, as I barbarically dove into her deeper and deeper.

"Oh my, aren't you a hungry boy!" She said, lowering her leg and pulling away from me.

"I've got the tray and you get that high chair for us." She said walking in front of me swinging her ass.

"Should I get two?" I asked taking one.

"We won't need two, now follow me!" She commanded, like my cock gave me a choice not to follow.

"Set the chair here, I like the view from there." She said pointing to a spot from which you could see the town sprawling down in front of us in the distance.

"Now, make yourself comfortable, and I'll take care of the rest." She said with this cryptic smile on her face.

I sat on the stool as she instructed, pressing my ass into the low back of the chair for some support, my cock straining out of my lap painfully.

"Now, take this tray in your strong hands and keep still!" She ordered, giving me the tray.

With her hands free, she grabbed my cock and holding it still, impaled herself on it, sitting in my lap, facing me, her beautiful tits jabbing into my chest, her legs wrapped around me.

"Now that we don't have to worry about me slipping off, we can eat." She said looking into my eyes, feeding me a bite of a sandwich that she just made for us; then she took a bite, then she fed me another, gyrating her hips ever so lightly.

"Isn't this wonderful?" She asked kissing me between bites. "A handsome young man under me, food, and the whole town spread before us..." She said, rolling her ass in my lap.

I grabbed that sweet ass and turned the chair on its swivel to glance out.

"Won't anyone see us like this?" I asked, not worried, just curious.

"Just some pervert with binoculars, if he knows when and where to look." She said, kissing my neck, feeding us another bite.

"It is wonderful here, the view of course, but most of all you, 'aunt' Suzy." I said, giving her face and tits kisses.

"After all of the fun that we just, you should call me Suzy; so, are you going to visit me again, soon? Or was the work I had for you too hard?" She asked, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I think that I should finish off some other stuff before I go, if you feel that you are up to it, but yes, I can certainly see myself coming back soon, to take care of things here, Suzy." I said, drawing her into a passionate kiss.

"I'm so glad that your mother can spare you, but you understand, she does have both you and your father to take care of her, and I'm all alone, now that my boy is off to save the world, and my husband can't be here with me, as much as I need him." She said, cooing into my shoulder.

"Mom is doing OK, she has her work and she does take care of the whole house, but my sisters help her..." I was just saying.

"I was thinking about having fun, not housework. Without at least some fun, like were having now, every job loses its purpose." She said, picking up speed with her hips, now that our hands were free.

"Well, I guess that dad and her have their fun." I said, grabbing her hips in pleasure, not wanting to mention how I saw them the other day.

"Yes, your dad has her, and your beautiful sisters to get him through the day, but your mother only has you and him, that's why I'm so grateful to her." She said, now slowly sliding up and down my cock.

"I'm not really, you know..." I wanted to tell her how she has the wrong picture, I was blushing, when she cut me off.

"You know honey, I'm your mother's best friend, I'm from the 'old country' too, and I'm not like you, 'the second generation.' I was born there, and I've lived there until I married, and came over with my husband, I know all of our traditions, so you don't have to pretend around me." She said, holding my face in her hands as she did when I was a child, kissing me, now clearly excited, riding me like she did before.

"Baby,... standup... and carry me around... a little,... would you?" She said, all out of breath, bouncing franticly on me.

I stood up, she was no match for me; I carried her around her yard like a bag of potato chips, with ease, but gingerly, so as not to crush her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Just like that! Yesssss!" She cried in my arms, holding on to me with all her strength, wildly bucking, throwing her head about, her tits jiggling, my cock throbbing with pleasure.

Walking was taking my mind off of cumming, but I guess that she knew that. I was hard, but I wasn't cumming anytime soon.

"In the pool, get in the pool! I want you to fuck me in the pooooool!" She cried as I carried her, obliging.

"Let me grab the ledge, yes, yessss! Now POUND MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" She screamed at me so loudly that I thought that someone must hear that.

She held on to the ledge, she spread her legs and I held her knees in my hands, and I pounded her!

In the water she was weightless, I could pull and push her like a feather, and I impaled her on my swollen cock as fast as I could,

Not so much, when you think about it, so you fuck in the pool, so? But the freedom! Oh, how easy it was to just ram her over and over, and to hear her screams, Heaven, pure Heaven!

I was close, and as I was about to blow my wad, I lost the rhythm and I slipped out and spurted between the cheeks of her ass all over her back, throwing some cum into her hair!

She was done before me, I worried that she might drown, the way she slumped in my arms, but it all ended fine.

I took her into the tent, laid her down in the middle and covered her wet shivering body with mine, we fell asleep cuddled together.

I woke feeling her mouth sucking my cock, I caressed her hair.

"Just like my boy, he liked to play with my hair when I went down on him." She admitted openly.

My hazy mind registered her words, but processed them while I still stroked her hair.

"You had sex with your son?!?" I asked, astonished that she would admit it to me so casually.

"Of course, that we had fun together." She said licking my cock lovingly, looking up at me, over the tip of it, across my chest and right into my eyes.

"I didn't think that you meant 'sex' when you said 'fun'." I said, still caressing her face in my crotch. "We don't have sex when we have 'fun' at our house." I said, hypocritically, thinking about what we had done amongst ourselves, but not wanting to tell her.

"Baby, I'm your mother's best friend, I've known you ever since you learned to walk; I told you, I'm from the 'old country', hasn't your mother told you that you don't have to pretend around me?" She asked, nibbling so expertly on the foreskin of my cock.

I was looking down at this beautiful older woman sucking on my cock, trying to understand what she was saying.

I knew of the 'old country' from different stories that I heard people tell, I knew some traditions, and we did keep to the old Patron Saints Days, but that was just some lost folklore to me. What was she saying, what did she mean?

"It seems to me that your parents haven't been conveying all of our traditions to you. That's probably the reason that you misunderstood me." She said, cozying up to my chest, pumping on my now hard cock.

"Maybe I didn't understand everything that you were saying, but did I understand correctly when you said that you had sex with your son?" It might not have to have been asked, but on that issue, I needed a clear answer, for me at least, so that I could think straight.

"Of course, I had sex with him, I love him very much and he loves me, I brought him into this world and I made a man out of him!" She told me proudly. "Ever since then he's been taking care of me, and I him; we had worlds of fun, a lot of sex, before he decided to join the army." She finished, looking so coyly at me.

Images of sex with my mother flooded my mind, Suzy's naked body did the rest and my cock twitched in her hand.

She jumped down to the crown of my cock and aimed it at her open mouth.

I came!

She caught it all and swallowed, spurt, after spurt, after spurt!

When I was done, she took it in her mouth and cleaned me up.

With a smile on her face she was back in my arms.

"Just like my boy!" She exclaimed looking for my reaction.

I came, but my cock was still big and, still in her hands, just not as hard.

"Am I to understand that you don't care for your mother like my boy did for me?" She asked, looking right into my eyes.

"I care for her, but no, we don't have sex." I said, my words slipping out in a sad tone.

"But you do love her? and she's so beautiful." She said now trying to understand me; "And I'm feeling that you would like to fuck her." She said, straddling me, just as she saw the blush on my face at her question.

"So why don't you fuck your mother?" She asked, perched on my chest, her pussy grinding into me, arousing me.

"I never thought about fucking my mother! I mean, who does that?" I said, even though I felt my ears burning in shame. "And don't say 'fuck' and 'mother' in the same sentence." I said climbing on to a ground that I was certain of.

"Look baby, we're just talking about having fun together, there isn't anything wrong with that, don't get so upset." She said, kissing my face in her attempt to calm me down a little.

"How can anything be right with what you are saying?" I asked, looking for an explanation to what I had seen and done at my house, calming down.

"Can you tell me what is wrong with having fun with my son?" She asked me, looking deeply into my eyes.

I had to avert my gaze from the intense look that she was giving me.

"Having fun is playing ball with your kids, taking them to the park, the zoo..." I trailed off.

"Yes, we did all of that, and went to football games, and ate hot-dogs, and then my child grew up, and we had fun like adults do!" She said smiling at me taunting me.

"You had sex!" I answered, looking for I don't know what from her.

"Yes, and we had sex, that's how adults have fun. And I can tell you we had lots of fun!" She said provocatively.

"But that's not right." I said sheepishly, knowing deep down how much I loved my mom and my sisters and how much fun it was to play with them.

"No? and who's to say 'what's right'? Is it the Pope and his band of misfits? Or is that that hypocritical law, that shields the guilty?" She said, slightly pissed.

"I love my boy, he loves me, there is nothing wrong with that, and hasn't been wrong for generations, until some smartass came and said that it was; well screw him!" She said, slipping off of me, and catching her breath.

Even pissed, she was beautiful, and I'm not saying that just because I fucked her, she was beautiful.

Her perky breasts were heaving, her nipples were taut and I took one in my mouth.

"So, it's OK now, to fuck me?" She asked, tugging on my cock.

"Yesssssssssss, because you're not my mother!" I said climbing on top of her, slipping my cock into her hot wet furnace.

We fucked.

Catching my breath, I looked at her red face; "So, you mentioned some traditions, what traditions?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't something out of a fairy tale.

"In our society, back home, and with people that keep to the old traditions, sex isn't something that has to be hidden, at least it wasn't before the west sunk their hooks into our land. Sex is nothing to be ashamed of, it's pure fun, bliss, heaven." She told me, propped on one arm, her leg thrown over me, rubbing my cock with her knee.

"Everybody loves sex, there is no shame in it, no shame in having sex, no shame in being naked. Everyone was naked until someone said that it's shameful." She said, kissing my chest in time with her words.

"It's an age old practice; when the boys in the family come of age, that their mother teaches them all about love and sex, it's her duty and privilege to make her boys into men, and in turn they take good care of her, for all the love and care she had bestowed upon them through their entire lives." She said, looking off somewhere in the distance, lost in her words.

"But that is condoning incest." I said sheepishly.

"Says who? The rich that married their sisters for wealth? The kings that were so righteous?" She said smirking.

"What about the girls in the house? Who teaches them?" I asked, my mind finding the answer not too deep in its folds, on its own.

"The father, with the mother's help, of course!" She said, a spark lighting in her eyes.

"Come to think about it, I remember your mother telling me how wonderful the rights of passage were for both of your sisters. Are you going to play with my pussy here and still tell me that your mother didn't bring you into 'manhood'?" She said, squinting her eyes at me.

"Yes! No! She did no such thing!" I said, letting some of my disappointment spill over into my voice.

"She's probably losing touch with our traditions, or falling for this that they are peddling, on all channels." She said, regret creeping into her voice. "Which doesn't mean that she doesn't love you." She added, seeing the look on my face.

"At church the other day, that's what you meant when you said that my dad had three of them to take care of him? That he was having sex with all of them?" I asked sincerely.

"What else? Don't you see how happy your father is?" She said, drawing my foreskin on and off of the head of my cock with her dainty fingers.

"I never knew, any of this." I said, but hearing her say it, I knew that there was truth to her words.

"You like your sisters, don't you?" She asked, mischievously, slipping lower to lick the tip of my cock.

"Yes." Was all that I could say, thinking where she was going with this question.

"Well, it's tradition, that once that the girls have come of age, and their parents have brought them into adulthood, that they are free to have adult fun with their other adult siblings; so maybe they are waiting for you to show some interest? Or your mother to initiate you..." She finished her retort with ramming my cock in her mouth.

I laid back, resting on my elbows, letting her suck all she wanted.

"So then, it wouldn't be wrong? To fuck my mother? My sisters?" I asked, drawing air through my teeth, battling with the pleasure that she was dealing out.

"No, it wouldn't be wrong. You owe your mother, for all the hard work she gave you, for all those years of taking good care of you while you were growing up." She said, returning to task.

"What do I do? Would she even want me, or would my sisters?" I asked, sincerely troubled with what was right, or what I thought was right, or what I thought that other people thought...

"As long as you know that there is nothing wrong, you can look for your answers, and feel good, if you think that something is wrong, no matter how right it is, it won't be right for you." She said, now dealing out wisdom with pleasure.

My stomach growled so loud that I was embarrassed. She heard it.

"Oh, my! Where are my manners, here I am, like a succubus draining all of your young potency, and not feeding you?" She said giggling. "We'll get pizza, and I'll call your mother and tell her that you might not make it home tonight." She said getting up off the big bed.

We heard the car drive up before the doorbell rang, Suzy picked up her gown and threw it over her nude body. I watched her while she gracefully prepared herself to be somewhat presentable, her face flushed and without make-up, her hair mussed up.

"What were you saying about it being OK to be nude?" I asked glancing up at her almost properly presentable for company.

"Hold that thought!" She exclaimed with a crooked smile on her lips, and was off.

Returning with the pizza box, she had undone her sash and her dress fluttered around her beautiful naked body as she walked.

"You should be comfortable in your own home, and your guests." She said looking down at my complete nudity meaningfully; "But when you go out of the house, put something on. It's just good manners." She finished opening the big box in front of me.

"So, you're naked when you're at home?" I asked, my mouth full.

"As often as I can be." She said, cozying up to me, naked again, laying in my arms, against my chest, eating with me.

"I have noticed, just recently, that everybody was so casual at home..." I said, thinking that I could share that much with her, taking another slice, feeling so much better.

"I remember once when I asked your mother why were they so formal around the house, that she did mention that she didn't want to impose on you; I thought that she meant that she hadn't done your transition to manhood yet. Didn't think much about it, later..." She said taking a bite.

"I would really like to know more about what you are telling me, but somehow it doesn't feel 'real', what you are saying." I said what was on my mind.

She pulled away just a little and squeezed my cock with her greasy hand, hard, pulling it through her tight fist.

"You have such a nice cock!" she said through gritted teeth, smiling up at me from my crotch.

"It's just perfect; thick, long, and just look at this head! Just look how perfect it is, and this hard, soft rim, just so much pleasure..." She said, licking her lips and all around my cock.

"I could tell you about my assent into the adult world, how my parents initiated me." She said, looking up into my eyes honestly.

"Back home?" I asked looking down on her, my eyes darting over her nudity, imagining her as a teenager.

"Yes, we were all together, my whole family at the time, my parents are still there." She answered.

"Is it a story that is told? It's not a secret that has to be carefully guarded?" I asked frankly.

"It's a story told amongst friends, if it is worth telling. Are you my friend?... I assure you that my story is worth hearing, if you want to believe me." She said, wiping her greasy hands on me, slipping down to my cock with her mouth smiling at me, again.

"I have to help you burn off the calories that I just fed you, can't be having you getting fat!" She said, licking and sucking the tip of my cock that had just stopped going down, even after all that she put me through.

"I could be your friend, if you want me to, I want to believe you." I answered coyly, reaching over her back and grabbing her ass, tickling her ceaselessly wet cunt.

"Oh, baby, I so need a handsome young friend like you." She said sucking on my cock. I pulled her willing ass closer and played with it.

She was a dynamo! Her body, her posture, everything was so sexy that she had me cumming in buckets, in seconds!

"So, now that we all had our desert," She said crawling up my chest like a cat, licking her cum-stained lips at me, "We could tell each other stories." She said, making herself comfortable in my arms.

"Me? I don't have any stories to tell." I said guardedly, thinking about keeping my secret about my mom and sisters.

"Sure you do, if it wasn't your mom that took your 'cherry' somebody did." She said, smiling and tugging on my cock as if it was detachable.

"I could always make something up..." I said grabbing her ass comfortably in the palm of my hand, slipping a finger up her cunt from behind.

She just helped me get a good grip and inhaled deeply; she closed her eyes and stared to tell me her story.

"I was brought into the world of adults and their games when my parents were about my age now, and I was a little younger than you." She started telling me, not losing a beat with her hand stroking my cock.

"Mom had been preparing me for a while; while me and my just barely older brother had been watching them and their games so much longer before she took to preparing me." She talked, looking at me, at the expression on my face.

"Being naked was something that was normal, and when you are a child growing up, you don't think about it, or sex, it's just the way that things are."

1...56789...12