Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's you. What about dinner?" she said, obviously looking at my crotch.

I looked down, I had I boner! I didn't notice, with the baggy trunks, that I was tenting now, in front of her.

I knew that I had a flush on my face, I could feel my ears burning, but I didn't cover myself, she deserved a look, if she wanted, I thought, still keeping my eye on that sweet spot between her legs.

She didn't bother to cover herself.

"Soooooo, what are our options?" She asked, with a hint of a grin in the corner of her mouth. Lifting a foot and dangling it in the air, as girls know to do, teasing with the possibility of a good look from where I was standing.

"Mom said we could get pizza?..." I trailed off, glancing up to her pretty face, and back to waiting for the money shot.

Ever so quickly, she shifted on her bed, her thighs letting me see all the way up to heaven, and then turned her face toward the screen in front of her.

"Sure, whatever." She said noncommittedly, her leg tethering above her beautiful ass, showing a glimpse, just ever so often, of her clean, smooth cunt.

"Go ask Jenny what she thinks." She said, ignoring my presence in her obvious state of disorder of dress.

"Sure, I'll ask her." I said still watching, waiting, being ignored on purpose by her, and the fact that she was at this point clearly exposed to my roving eyes.

I stood like I was of stone, I couldn't move away from the sight of her sweet, sweet pussy, my sister's pussy.

Mustering the strength, I walked out, closing the door.

'Wow! Was this how it always was?' I asked myself, walking to Jenny's room.

I knocked on Jenny's door, she called me in, my boner raging.

"I came to ask you, if we should get pizza for diner?" I said looking at my oldest sister.

Jenny wore a small top with straps going over her shoulders, it just barely went above her nipples and hardly a little under her breasts, and those cotton, skin tight, boy shorts that girls wear; the way that she was sitting at her desk I could see the globes of her ass perfectly defined, and a lot of her bare crack above the elastic band.

"Sure, I could go for pizza." She said smiling at me, her look falling to my crotch.

I felt so exposed by the look that I saw on her face.

"OK then, we have diner covered, I'll tell mom." I said closing her door, behind me quickly.

She was definitely checking me out, and almost naked. Was she about to lick her lips?

In the hall, I thought about what I've just seen, I know that I've seen all this before, but where were my eyes?

I live with such beautiful women in the same house and that I haven't ever noticed it before. I never noticed how beautiful they were, how sexy they were.

The doorbell rang, I went to take our order and pay, by the time I was in the living room everyone was already there chatting idly, mom passing out paper plates and napkins.

It was evening, the sun had set, and the lights were subdued, everyone was out of their day clothes and waiting for me.

Mom wore her usual gray evening house-coat, it was long, down to her ankles, but as many of her dresses, wraparound and with a sash tied at the waist.

Aly had a more flattering robe, shorter, to just above her knees, silky and light blue; Jenny wore what she usually did at this time of day, tights and a small tight 'T' shirt; dad and I wore our robes.

Everyone was sitting down while I opened the box and offered slices, Mom and Aly half-rose from their seats to take their picks; standing, I looked down on them, and how their robes fell away from their torsos, their whole chests were exposed, showing me their naked tits, and as Aly was hunched over, the light fell just right, and I saw, between her tits, her bare cunt; granted they were just glimpses, but they were presented to a wary eye.

With Jenny it wasn't nearly as subtle. She wore her tights, without panties, like a second skin, her tights were more like pantyhose and almost as transparent. Every bump, every nook was clearly defined, the way we sat in the armchairs, on the couch, knees splayed out; I sat across from her and while I ate, I marveled at her well-defined pussy and tits in front of me as if she was naked.

Who knows how many opportunities like this I had missed the previous years? All right in front of me, right at home.

While I ate, I watched the dynamic, silent as I usually am, no one took notice, while they jabbered on about 'important' things.

I saw stolen glances from both of my sisters at our father, I noticed a glance or two from my mother at him and me, and then just out of curiosity I threw an inconspicuous glance at him.

As with all of us, our robes had slipped this way and that, exposing our bodies, but unlike my father, I was wearing boxers, while his whole, 'rod and reel' were out there, resting on the soft cushion of his seat for the ladies to appraise and appreciate!

Not one of them made a single comment on the way that he was sitting, to give him a heads up, and cover himself, they just ate, jabbered, and bore on.

I felt the blood rush to my head, everything around was becoming something that I couldn't comprehend.

I helped mom throw away the plates and box and watched as my dad followed my sisters up the stairs, all the way up to the landing, they giggled in front of him, when I saw him fondling them from behind.

Not a harsh word was said, if mom saw, she never said a word.

Sitting in my car again, with the garage door open, in the shade, I detailed the dash absentmindedly, really focused on what was going on around me.

I heard the washer and dryer give the signal, and then, in the rear-view mirror, I saw Jenny empty it. She took the basket to the laundry room and through the open door I saw her empty it in the middle of the big table and start sorting our clothes.

Whether she knew that I was watching or not I don't know, but she took her time, dressed in her usual light skirt and plain cotton top she looked magnificent. Illuminated from the side by the noon day light, I could almost see her muscles flexing under her clothes from out of the darkness of the garage.

I watched her, captivated by her beauty; when our dad walked in behind her.

Without so much as a word spoken between them, he stood right up to her and slipped his hands under the low hem of her thin skirt, caressing her thighs, slowly moving his hands up under it.

I could see everything!

I froze, as if I was caught. I turned down my music and slipped lower in my seat, spying on them.

While my sister continued to fold the basketful of clothes, my dad played with her under her skirt, by now I knew that she was naked under the flimsy, albeit proper attire, and I watched.

He was leaning against her back, he slipped one hand under her top and played with her tits, I heard their hard breathing.

Slowly, kissing his way down her back, he knelt behind her, hiking her skirt up, exposing her marvelous naked ass, he pushed his face up between her legs, between the beautiful globes of her ass.

Not a word had been said.

Jenny kept to her task at hand, looking straight out in front of her; now that was a 'poker face', ever so often losing her grip and starting over as if our father wasn't there, probably eating away at her cunt.

The tryst lasted forever, my father was having his way with his oldest daughter and she was working as if there was nothing going on.

A gasp escaped her lips, she dropped the garment in hand and grabbed the side of the table in front of her, bending over it slightly; she stood on her toes and threw her head back flailing her hair, just once, then a light snivel, and she dropped to her heels, almost silently.

Dad stood up slowly, kissing his way up her back, holding her skirt up, showing me her bare ass while he gently played with her; he gave her a peck to the back of her head, and with a pinch to her nipple, pulled her left leg up and on the edge of the table, she bent at the waist, rehearsed as if doing yoga, dad pushed her over the pile of clothes in front of her, she lay splayed, exposed in front of him on the table, one leg still on the floor, he took his cock from under his robe and stroked her hot wet cunt with it.

Jenny crumpled all the clothes under her chest and threw her head back, her eyes closed, a blissful look on her face.

Dad plunged his pole into her, she wheezed.

Dad pumped his cock into my oldest sister and she whined in pleasure, not looking back at him, absolutely knowing that it was her father fucking her, and she let him, and just moaned with desire.

Dad picked up his right leg and threw it over her bare ass, steadying himself over her while he drove into her.

Watching I was anticipating what was going to be his next move, was he going to look around and see me? Was mom going to find them out?

But without a care in the world, daddy just stuffed my sister full of cock.

He kept a pace that was driving her mad, she was bucking under him, her leg playing, pushing her body back at him, rising up to her toes and back down, her hands clutching to the clothes, then to the edges of the table.

She was writhing in pleasure, and daddy just pumped.

Bracing his arms on the small of her back, he held her still, under him while he bore into her relentlessly.

Holding back her screams of pleasure, she gasped for breath, her fist pounded the table top soundlessly as I watched her mouth voice silent shrieks.

The pounding was merciless, her joy was enormous before she was wasted; I heard a snivel, I saw a spasm in her, then I saw her just slump down.

Dad went slow from then on.

Jenny cried loud enough that I could hear, while our father drew his pleasure from her young battered body.

His balls churned, his seed oozed out of her pussy around his shaft, he slowed down and pulled out.

Walking around the table with his cock swinging and dripping cum he stood in front of Jenny's face.

"Daddy!" Was all she said, gratefully, as he slipped his slimy cock into her eager mouth for her to clean.

All clean, with a peck to the top of her head he left her to her work, her gorgeous ass just displayed, cum oozing out of her pussy down the insides of her legs, till gravity pulled the flimsy garment down.

Gently, so as not to spook her, I got out of my car and crept up to the laundry room; Jenny was lightly humming.

Walking in, I looked at the clothes that she had already sorted, but concentrated on her, noticing her still heavy breathing, looking at her happy flushed face, and her beautifully toned body, right through those thin clothes she chose to wear, inhaling the sweet smell of sex all around us.

"Looking for something specific?" She asked me cheerfully, still folding.

"Yeah, I was looking for that black 'T' shirt that I like." I said casually, as if I wasn't fighting with my drooling mouth for control.

"I'm doing the darks after lunch." She said, not skipping a beat, as if our dad hadn't just fucked her!

"Yeah, all right then." I said, lingering around, still looking at her beautiful body right there in front of me. She, just stood there, as if purposefully letting me ogle her, rubbing her cum slick thighs together right in front of me.

When I walked into the house, I found dad with mom in the kitchen, they were chatting casually, mom was stirring something in the pot with one hand and I noticed her pull her other hand away from his hard cock as I entered the kitchen, it was still tenting under his robe, he gave it an inadvertent tug and went off.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?" Mom asked me, pinching my cheek with her other hand.

"Lunch will be soon." She said turning on the heels of her feet, her dress opening just enough so that I could see her bare thighs and her unencumbered tits swaying alluringly.

What the FUCK! I thought to myself.

In my room, I pondered things again; OK, so dad was horny, so was mom, but what about Jenny? How is this all happening? And Aly, she just let me gorge my eyes on her for as long as I wanted, like it was all OK?

I turned on my computer, and looked for some porn.

Usually I wait for night to fall, before I give into 'temptation' of watching porn, but with everything that I have seen, I thought, what the hell.

I played my favorite clip, found some nice pictures and they helped me to calm down. I heard that lunch was ready and walked downstairs.

Nothing had really changed, just my awareness had broadened.

I had become aware of the sexuality of my inner family, and from what I could see, it seemed to be a little twisted.

Aly had the biggest tits among them, and now that I could 'see' under clothes, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, during lunch I think that she caught me staring, I saw her blush, and maybe smile, just little.

Evening fell, I waited secretly out on the deck for that scene with my parents in my dad's study, thinking that I would be able to catch them again, I so much wanted to see my mom, naked and in action again.

I saw Aly enter my dad's office.

He was working at his desk in front of the computer screen.

She closed the door and crouched to the floor, slowly crawling up to him, as if she was going to find him unaware, and jump up and scare him.

She didn't jump up.

She crawled all the way up to him, under the desk, and between his legs!

He wore his robe, I saw her fling it open in his lap, and while he sat typing away at his keyboard, she played with his cock.

His back was to the window, I didn't have a clear view of the complete scene, but I could see enough to know what was going on, my younger sister was giving our father a blowjob under his desk!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUCK!

I watched, creeping up to the corner of the window, to get a better look, and I could see as Aly bobbed her head on our dad's cock under his desk.

Like Jenny, he continued with what he was doing, ignoring the most obvious of stimulation that his daughter was giving him with her mouth.

Never looking actually down between his legs and into his lap, he continued to stare at the screen in front of him; I could see a little of what my sister was doing, but really, I knew fully well what was happening.

I watched, transfixed; every woman in my family had shown her slutty side to me, inadvertently but I've seen it. Now, how was I going to deal with it?

I knew that this couldn't last long; I mean, he was an older man, and she was 22, and it was dinner soon.

I saw him stiffen up, and I saw Aly slowdown her bobbing. It was done.

I waited a few moments more, then I went into the house in hope of catching her as she walked out of his office.

I dilly-dallied at the end of the hall for a while, waiting to hear the creak of his door opening, to make our encounter as casual as the other day.

She almost walked into me, a glazed look in her eyes and with red swollen lips, her cheeks flushed, and a bit shiny around the mouth.

'I shall miss nothing!' I told myself, my eyes boring into her.

"Is diner almost ready, I'm famished?" She said, not noticing the look on my face, giving her wet lips another overt lick, probably thinking, if anything, that I didn't know what she was up to, moments ago.

"I guess so, I think that mom went to change for diner." I said, openly looking her over, testing her resolve.

"I guess that I should too." She said turning on her heels and walking in front of me, her hips having this extra bounce, her bare ass giving off this sultry jiggle, under her plain dress.

I went to my room and undressed, I looked at my robe and how decent it was, and how long, and mused about not wearing my boxers, like my dad, or all the girls.

My robe was maybe even longer then his, I couldn't tell, but with robes, they always slip open, I thought, but then I remembered how many times I've seen mom's robe slip open, and she never gave it a second thought, nor did any of my sisters, and last night, my dad's cock and balls glared at us all, and no one had said a word...

Jenny might have been just as well naked last night, her tights and that 'T' that she wore didn't hide a thing from us, and no one said a word.

I was encouraging myself...

I took off my boxers, grabbed my courage, and put it on with my robe.

We had diner and no one said a thing, I must have shown at least something, to someone, but not a word was said.

I was still finishing my food when dad walked up to mom in the kitchen.

"Do you want me to stay down and help you clean up?" He said cozying up to her, so obviously grabbing her pussy under her robe, kissing her.

"No, it's OK, I have my boy here." She said looking at me, while dad still held her pussy in his hand, as if he didn't. "Besides, you know the rule, the last one done, helps to clean up." She said giggling.

Like their mother in the kitchen, the girls giggled up the stairs, while dad followed them, feeling them up, like always, I thought.

I took a couple of plates into the kitchen when mom caught my cheek and pinched it; "You are growing up so fast." She said, her hand falling to my chest and then as she turned her back to me, she slipped it under my robe and caressed my bare, hard cock.

The plates jiggled in my hands.

"I'm sorry, did I push you?" She asked, looking somewhere to my side.

"No, no, it's fine, I stacked them up wrong." I said, blushing certainly at her impromptu touch, thinking that now she certainly noticed that I wasn't wearing my boxers.

"OK, baby. Just wanted to know." She said, giving me another quick caress as she turned away, 'feeling out the waters' I thought.

Touched by mom like that, after the day that I had had, it almost made me blow my wad.

We collected the dishes, the silverware, and folded the tablecloth.

The only light downstairs was in the kitchen now, mom stood in front of the sink, looking out of the window into the darkness, as if she was lost in thought.

"It's so serene like this, when night falls..." She said.

I walked up behind her and looked out the window with her, ever so slowly, she snaked her hand behind her and around my cock, I stood still, stone still, looking over her shoulder, out into the darkness and at our reflections, in the glass of the window.

Am I getting drawn into the game? What do I do?

Slowly she pumped my cock. Wistfully?

I dared to touch her hip, over her dress, with my unsteady hand.

Without a word, at my touch, she squeezed my cock; 'yesss, baby, yessss!' I thought that that meant.

I pulled her against me, showing her my resolve.

She cuddled her back into the crook of my arm, showing me her acceptance.

I slipped my hand under her robe and cupped her bare tit; oh, the pleasure!

She stroked my cock rhythmically.

I gave her tit a squeeze and slipped my hand down her stomach, now confidently, to her pussy, feeling her smooth skin under my fingers.

Her hot wet gash eagerly accepted me.

Our breathing was becoming ragged.

My fingers slipped in her slick ooze, my soul relishing the moment.

She let out a gasp when the tips of my fingers found her yawning chasm.

She squeezed me even harder; I could see her eyes close in our reflections, in the glass of the window, and the dark of night.

I felt her little nub push against the palm of my hand.

She quickened the pace of her strokes.

I pushed my fingers into her, while I pressed hard on her clit with the palm of my hand.

I was bringing my mom off!

She was doing the same to me.

A light gasp, escaped her lips and she went stiff, pulling on my cock in her moment of bliss, I joined her spewing my cum all over the cabinet door in front of me.