Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt that this was it, there was nowhere to go from here, I stiffened under her, and then she stepped up the fucking and sucking and I just exploded in her mouth!

I heard her gag and huff, and she still held on, driving me that little distance more.

I thrashed under her, she held me in her hands and just gave me the support that I needed.

I went limp again, with pleasure this time.

She lay down on the bed, between my legs, my cock between her lips, licking and sucking the last drops of my very big pleasure, out of me.

I had to touch her head.

I reached for her and ran my fingers through her hair, pulling on it thankfully.

I had a smile on my face when I woke up in the darkness of my room, everything was right with the world.

////////////

It was Sunday, we were going to church.

We took the SUV, my parents up front and I sat between my sisters.

I looked at the women of my world.

Something had changed.

They were dressed even more plainly, and the bounce of tits that I had come to adore was gone. I could see the almost cardboard stiffness of tight bras under their collared and buttoned up clothes.

There was no happy freedom that I was accustomed to,

We got out of the car in front of the church, mom took my sisters under each arm and led them ahead of dad and me.

"Why Abby, aren't you just such a pretty sight, you and your whole family." I heard one of my mom's girlfriends say as she saw us walking up the path. "And Hank, don't you have just the three most beautiful girls looking after you now?" She said looking at my dad.

"Why thank you, Suzy." Mom said, pulling the girls toward her. "And so are you. Where are your boys? Are they taking good care of you?" Mom replied, stopping us to chat with her.

My father just cordially nodded and kept on going.

I stopped with them, looking over 'aunt' Suzy, that I've known for probably the most of my life.

With my new perspective I could just see her potential beauty under her church clothes.

It was a nice day, she wore a simple beige skirt, well under her knees, and just the size above of hip-hugging, she wore a light button-down blouse over another neck-high blouse, her stiff bra pushing out two cones on her chest.

Definitely not so great in the tit department, but she did have a pretty face and as far as I could discern, she had a good figure.

She was one of those ladies that would smother you with kisses, like a cow, taking licks of your face every time, you'd meet.

Standing behind my mom and sisters I appraised her, thinking, I wouldn't mind her giving me a lick now.

"Jake honey, don't be so shy, come out and say hi," Aunt Suzy said, pushing her hand up to grab at my cheek. "You seem to be growing so fast, just look at how you've filled out." She said drawing her hand down my arm, pinching me, testing the material that I was made off, I guess.

"Are you taking good care of your mother?" She asked, looking me in the eyes expecting and answer. "Your father hast these two beauties to take care of him, and your mom just has you, be good to her." She said turning to mom.

"He's such a good boy, still growing, but such a help." Mom said to Aunt Suzy, with both her and my sisters looking at her smiling.

I've been hearing talk like this all of my life everywhere I went, but today, with the girls faces looking at me the way they did, as we talked with aunt Suzy, I was hearing things in their words, between the lines that were making my heart jump.

I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but once I was set the task, I would get the job done, and now, I think that I was cutting through all of the doubletalk.

"How are you doing, honey, I hear that it's been just you and Zach for a while now." Mom said, talking to Aunt Suzy, walking up the path.

Aunt Suzy hung herself off of my arm and we followed them; "Yes, my boy is in the army now; I miss him so much, he was so good to me, he made me feel so young, made me laugh..." She trailed off yearningly, running her other hand up and down my arm, lost in reminiscence.

"You could send Jake over sometime, there are things around the house that only a young man can do." She said to my mom, looking up into my eyes.

"Well, Jake's there, just ask him, I'm sure that he would be glad to help you out. Wouldn't you honey?" Mom said, now looking back at me, with just that quiver in her voice, and just that innocent look on her face that was telling me so much.

"What do you say Jake? Would you be up to helping me out a couple of times, I would certainly make it worth your while?" She asked, her pretty face pleading up at me.

"Sure aunt Suzy, whatever you need, I'm here for you," I said, covering her little hand holding my arm, with mine, 'inadvertently' brushing her tit with the back of it, drawing both of our hands up and down my arm, caressing her tit over her blouse.

She huddled against me, not only not scolding me, but pushing my hand harder against her pursed-out chest; "I'm so looking forward to your visit!" She exclaimed, throwing me a kiss.

Letting go of my arm at the steps up to the entrance of the church, she took my mom's arm and we segregated, men to one side, women to the other, and the younger people behind their gender.

Glancing about, I concluded that we had some very good-looking women at our church, if you could see under the drab clothing that was worn, and I could.

After church we spent the afternoon together around the tables strewn about the well-kept lawn, with people mingling and talking.

I sat alone, for the first time seeing the interactions with my new eyes.

I saw people that I knew for a long time, laughing and playing, kids running, I saw flirting, everything that I saw was in the nature of good fun.

After church we went to the pizza place that we liked, and as we entered, I dared to caress my sister Aly on her ass, I had to know if she was wearing any panties under that dreadfully proper dress.

In the dark little hall, she let my hand wonder all over her scrumptious ass, I could feel the edge of some big, 'proper' panties to go with her 'proper' dress.

We took a booth, Aly sat next to me.

While we waited for our order, she dared a dash to my crotch, I returned the favor and found a prepared entrance for my hand under the folds of her dress. She had unbuttoned it for me.

My fingers found her sweet pussy covered with light cotton.

I trailed the balls of my fingers around her crotch under, while the conversation thrived above the table top.

She shifted in her seat, spread her legs in the darkness under the tablecloth and gave me room to move the gusset of her panties to the side and expose her to my bare fingers.

As I touched her core she took in a deep breath of relief.

Gingerly I played with her under the table, my heart racing with excitement, enjoying the moment of fingering a girl under the table in a crowded restaurant!

Up till now, an unrealized dream.

Her 'poker' face was incredible, was it not for the copious amounts of pussy juice all over my fingers, I would have thought that she was as prim and proper as anyone else around us.

With a swing of her hips, she captured my fingers deep in her hungry hole, and sat on my hand trapping it, she then, ever so slowly, ground her clit into the palm of my wet hand cupping her cunt. I obliged.

In the light of the restaurant, I saw her face flush, then a forced smile, and then a grimace of joy, in a heartbeat all flew over her face.

She was done, she let my hand go, and with hers, ever discreetly gave my cock a thankful squeeze.

Glancing about, I pulled my arm from under the table and brought it to my face, inhaling her sweet aroma spread all over it.

My eyes grazed hers, a smile in the corner of her mouth and another flush on her face as she watched what I was doing, silently.

"Aunt Suzy was pleasant today." Aly said, filing the gap in the conversation.

"Yes, she was. But she usually is, you know, she still keeps to the old traditions, not like some other people, so quickly forgetting where they come from, the pleasantries, our customs..." Mom said, handing out napkins.

"She was impressed with Jake." Jenny said, reaching over the table to squeeze my wet hand, seemingly not surprised at its wetness.

"He's a fine young man." My father bellowed, sitting back in his seat.

I know that I blushed.

"She wants him to come over and help her with some things around the house, now that her son has enlisted." Mom told dad, I could almost read what she was saying, but just almost.

"He should, that is, if you don't mind." My dad answered her, as if we, I, wasn't there.

"I'd be glad for Jake to help her out, since she asked so politely." Mom said, sending me a cryptic smile.

"I think that he's up to it, whatever she has in mind." Dad said, a ghost of a smile on his lips, my sisters giggled imperceptibly.

I might not have noticed any of that, just so many days ago, but then, would have they been even talking about me going, a few of days ago? I thought.

"So, it's settled then, Jake, I'll set it up and, you will take your tools and go to aunt Suzie's and see what she needs you to do for her." Mom had made the decision; the pizza was here and we ate.

Dazed from the day's events, when we got home, I showered and thought about everything.

I didn't mind going out to aunt Suzie's, they had a nice house too, and she couldn't have a lot of things that I might have to do, but, whatever; I thought about how she looked at church today, I tried to imagine what her tits were like, and what she looked like naked.

I fell asleep naked in my bed, cock in hand.

Next morning in the kitchen I found mom making breakfast as usual, I walked up behind her and, dared to pick up her dress up to her waist and, planted a kiss deep between the cheeks of her beautiful ass.

"Good morning honey." She said, as if I was kissing the back of her hand, but still shimmying down on me, as I continued to kiss her between her globes.

"Aly is out on the deck, waiting for me to bring out the coffee, why don't you do it and I'll bring out the pastries?" She asked me, while still sitting on my face.

When I rose up for air, I could see Aly looking directly at me, us, from the safe distance of the patio.

I felt a blush, but it was short lived, when mom gave me the cups and stroked my cock, while sending me away.

I liked the new development of our family dynamic, I prescribed it to my robe, and I wasn't going to hang it up anytime soon.

I brought the cups to the table, Aly rose up off her seat, giving me a good-morning view of her charms and made space for me on the seat next to her.

"Come sit with me." She said, her hand so casually sneaking up under my robe, grabbing my cock, and pulling me closer to her.

How could I not?

I arranged the cups, she took her seat, the top of her dress falling open completely exposing a breast to me, still holding my cock in her hand, slowly pumping, now that she had me where she wanted me.

Mom brought out the pastries and plates; I arranged them around the table and got comfortable eating.

Mom sat across from us, I'm sure, certainly aware of what we were doing, as she sat adjusting her own dress for my best viewing experience, pulling at the sides, spreading them around her, exposing her exquisite bare cunt.

I felt for a second that the two of them were competing for my attention, and felt even better at that moment, demonstrating it with cum, spurting straight in front of me, right out of Aly's closed fist around me.

Aly had so masterfully jacked me off that I never noticed how close she brought me, before it was too late for me to do anything about it.

She knew what she was doing, she knew exactly how close she had me and had her other hand cupping the head of my cock, just in time to stop it from spraying all over the patio.

She collected most of it in the palm of her cupped hand.

I was having trouble eating my cinnamon roll, mom was grinning while she watched us, as she sipped her coffee, and Aly was cleaning me up so nonchalantly.

Silent, all of us lost to our own thoughts, both of us followed Aly out of the corners of our eyes, and she was so wicked!

With one hand still full of my cum, she took a sip of her coffee with the other; she shifted in her seat and calmly brought her cum-filled fist over her cup and squeezed my cum into it; setting it down she took a roll and dipping it into her wet palm, collected what was left of my fresh cum with it, until it was all clean, before she ate it with a glazed look on her face.

"Did you kids have anything in mind for today?" Mom asked looking at us, crossing her beautiful bare legs.

"I'm so tired of all the stories and all the drama out there, I just feel like staying home, indefinitely." Said Aly, wiping her hands with a napkin and taking my cock up again, sipping her coffee with cum and cream pleasurably.

"I too feel so much better at home, the drama gets to me, too." I said, putting my hand on Aly's bare thigh.

She scooted up to me, getting a better grip on my cock and pushing my hand straight at her pussy, giving me a strong hug around my shoulders.

"Suit yourselves, I'll be in my office, I have some papers and things, but feel free to give me a call if you're hungry." Mom said sipping from her cup, having trouble keeping her eyes off of us, but doing a good job.

Aly hung on to me, her legs giving me enough room to play with her wet cunt, stroking me back to life.

Jenny found us like that when she came down to eat.

She walked up in her usually improper proper dress, and gave me a kiss, my hand obviously slipping under her light dress to cup her bare ass.

She sat next to mom; her chest prominently displayed covered by the thin embroidered top that she wore.

Well outnumbering me, the girls stared talking about shoes and shopping and I just glared at them and absorbed their beauty, feeding my soul.

In just a couple of days my life had changed so much, and for the better, I have experienced something that has opened a whole new world to me, and I knew that I could never go back.

After breakfast, I was sorry to leave the presence of the beauties around me, but we all had chores to do.

I went to the garage and polished my car, nursing on the memories of the previous days, looking for my place in this whole new way of life.

Aly came to see what I was doing, dressed properly, but flaunting her covered-up sensuality so delicately at me.

I watched her as she took interest in my work, catching her every flash of skin, marveling at her divine shape.

"Mom and Jenny are still working, and I've just visited daddy..." She said, drawing her fingers across the finish of my car, and my eyes to her smeared face, that had escaped me, smiling devilishly, looking just to my side.

"I helped him out for a while, and then I thought I should come and see if I could help you with something." She said, her tongue darting quickly to the corners of her shiny mouth.

"I was thinking of going up to my room, I have some things that I have to do at my desk, on the computer." I said, walking around her, caressing her ass, behind her back, bending over and into the trunk of my car.

She walked up behind me and cupped my balls and cock in one hand and caressed my ass with the other.

I stayed like that, giving her room and time to play with me, freely, for the first time alone, with her in charge, at the dark end of our garage, with my head buried in the trunk of my car.

She didn't need much room, as soon as she saw the opportunity, she pulled out my cock and gorged her face with it.

I shifted in my place making even more room for her, bent over the spare wheel, while she shamelessly sucked my cock.

Her wet mouth was heavenly, she didn't tease me like Jenny had that night, and I just enjoyed it.

Too new to everything, I was at a loss as to what was allowed in this game that I had just learned about, playing it safe, I wordlessly offered myself to her. I enjoyed the pleasure that she was giving me, keeping in mind that I will soon be in a position to reciprocate.

Carefully, with a push here and lick there she got me to involuntarily hump her face, getting me more than half way up the slope, there was no turning back now, but she had gradually stopped licking and sucking on me, making me work for my pleasure, getting me to fuck her face while she just licked and sucked on my cock.

I stayed off for as long as I could, but her pretty mouth had me all lathered up and ready to go, and she wasn't taking me there.

Almost cross with her, for being at the end of my cock and of no use, I angrily thrust into her!

She let out a yelp!

A satisfied yelp, I concluded, so I thrust again!

She slipped down with her back to the bumper of the car, letting me fuck her face as I pleased.

She wanted me to take her, and she knew how far she had to push me before I did.

She gave me support to fuck away at her face and from what I've seen so far, she was eagerly waiting for me at the finish line.

Learning from Jenny last night, I came very close, I'm sure that Aly had the taste of victory on the tip of her tongue, but then I reeled it back, just a little, almost feeling my cum slide back into my balls, I fucked for pleasure, slowly.

She sucked for her reward, hard!

I fucked, she sucked.

I felt my balls churn again, I pulled it all back, my cock in her wet mouth, the pleasure radiating all through me, her hot breath on my pubes, her teeth grazing the base of me.

I swirled my hips making the head of my cock swirl in her throat, I almost came.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, swirling it with the head just behind her front teeth, she grabbed my thighs and pulled me in, I fucked her mouth with abandon like I never fucked a pussy, she bore with me, I glanced down at her face, sweaty, hair sticking to her cheeks and forehead, eyes closed in ecstasy and I came!

She grabbed hold of me and I watched her suck as fast as she could, a single drop, slipping out of the corner of her mouth.

Her tongue slipped around my cock, her lips gently sucking me just right, she cleaned me off.

She put my cock back where she found it, rising up slowly behind me, she caressed my, still bent over in pleasure, ass.

I pulled my head out of the trunk and stole a glance at her mussed-up face. Turning on her heals, giving her ass that delightful swing, she said: "I'll be in my room till lunch, if you need anything." And left the garage, with what I could only say was hunger on her face and in her voice.

I was fighting with the rules of the game, I didn't want to make any mistakes, I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I so much wanted to participate.

I felt that with her parting words she was telling me that she'll be waiting for me, and I did owe her, if anyone was keeping score...

I wanted to know the rules, I wanted to stand back and see everything for what it was and find where I fit in, I needed someone to tell me.

As soon as I had said that to myself, it dawned to me, that there was no one, there were no rules, they made it up as they went, we made it up on the way, taking cues, aiming for the same goal.

I went up to my room early, I took a shower and went through the house.

Dad was talking on the phone.

I went to mom's office, I opened the door silently and looked at her sitting at her desk, looking right at me; "Hi honey, is it time for lunch already?" She asked glancing around at the clock.

I walked up to her, thinking of feeling her up, she turned her chair away, looking at her papers; "I have all of this to finish, and then I should make lunch..." She said looking at me, pulling on my thigh and nuzzling my stomach, "Maybe we could go for a swim after lunch?" She said.

1...34567...12