Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed her ass, then her thighs, she spread her legs even more for me, I dared a touch to her dewy little pussy, its lips splitting at the touch of my finger.

So soft, so hot!

The little lips just slipped open for me, there was no need for me to wet them, but I wanted to lick it!

With both hands on the globes of her ass, and my fingers playing with her pussy I had no strength to resist.

There was no going back now. I bent down on her bed and buried my face between her legs, just like my father did to his other daughter!

Oh, the smell of her!

With all the drumming in my ears, I wasn't sure that I heard a loud breath come from her, but it didn't matter anymore, I was there, I was the rocket man, and there was no stopping me now; she had said to help myself, that she wouldn't mind...!

It just kept running through my mind on a loop, while I savored my first taste of my sister, just before I gorged myself on her.

She was the tastiest before lunch appetizer that I have ever had!

She twitched!

I froze.

She pulled her knees up slightly, getting her ass up and off the bed, just that much, giving me even more room.

I dove back in.

I held her thighs and pulled her back while I pushed forward.

She rose her ass, even higher, off of the bed.

I had full access to her now, from the front all the way back.

Spread like that in front of me, it was all that I could do but lick her up and down, dragging my tongue through her folds, then up the crack of her ass and back, slowly, savoring the tangy taste of her ass and sweetness of her pussy.

She was drooling out of her smooth-shaven cunt, making me slip through, effortlessly.

Her feet hooked behind my knees, discounting her computer, she buried her face in her pillow, I could hear her whine into it, her ass quivered involuntarily.

I buried my face in her crack and reached under her for her magnificent tits.

Her smell was all around us.

When I grabbed them with both hands, I squeezed hard and she went stiff under me, her ass and legs trembling lightly.

I licked gently, imagining the road that she was taking, letting her body tell me the way, and that I was on the right path; I licked with abandon, tirelessly, hell-bent on taking her up that road as far as she could go.

I felt her body quiver and shake so many times, I felt her stiffen and tremble in my arms and I drove through. Then she just slumped, oozing out of my hands on to her bed.

Her legs fell away from me lifelessly and she splayed her arms out beside her.

She had pulled her wet face out of the pillow and I saw her eyes roll back in her head, her mouth agape, gasping for breath.

Still kneeling on her bed, between her legs, I looked between my own, my cock was out, through the leg of my trunks, dripping cum on the sheet beneath me, I had just cum simply by licking my sister to orgasm.

I took my 'T' shirt off and gently wiped her ass and pussy dry, there was a wet spot of cum on her bed between my legs, I wiped that off too, as well as I could, then I pulled her dress over her bare, still trembling ass and covered her, 'decently' before I left silently, with her room smelling of sex, pussy and cum.

I went to my other sister's room.

A little intimidated by her, her being so much older than me, but emboldened by what I had just experienced with my mom and Aly, I entered her room.

Her door, too, opened without a sound, I knew to walk in quietly and saw her naked from her shower, standing in the middle of her walk-in closet.

Sensing me in her room, she turned away from the door, presenting me with an unobstructed view to her splendid nude body.

Rummaging through her drawers with her back to me, I felt her offer me her silent acquiescence.

Spent as I was, I couldn't perform, but I couldn't 'disappoint' my older sister.

I had to see her nudity up close, I had to feast my eyes on her beauty, I had to touch her!

Slowly, testing the waters, and her resolve, I came up to her while she aimlessly looked through the drawers in front of her; lightly swaying on her feet, slightly turning in place, offering all of herself to my eyes, she expertly avoided any eye contact, I found out then that that was a crucial part to the formula.

I wore my cum-stained trunks, naked from the waist up, sweaty and reeking of sex and pussy, I stood behind my sister and caressed her naked beauty.

I cupped her ass, I reached for her tit, she opened a lower drawer and bent down for me, I cupped her wet pussy.

She shifted in her place, spreading her legs wide for me; I played with her crotch, I ran my fingers through her wet folds and up and down the crack of her ass.

I dropped down to my knees behind her, I had to smell her!

With my face between her legs, we both took deep breaths.

Heaven!

How a smell could be so stimulating is beyond my comprehension. I felt her smell go through my nose and right into my brain, wreaking havoc on its way.

I felt my cock stiffen instantly, and I felt every neuron in my brain respond as her smell wafted through it delivering such pleasure.

I was high on my sister's smell!

I slipped out my tongue and licked her sweet pussy, I thought that I couldn't, but found out that I could!

Jenny grabbed the edge of the counter in front of her, and like the other day in the laundry room for daddy, let me lick her sweet box.

She threw her perky ass at my face and I grabbed her tits from underneath her.

She pushed her ass back into my face harder.

I split the beautiful globes with both hands and licked, up and down, up and down, she pushed back harder.

My cock looked up at us, peeking from the leg of my trunks.

She snapped and let out a squirt all over my face, bucking off of me instantly, as if by remote control, my cock sprayed her ankle with cum at the same time.

I stood up, cupping her tits with one hand, dragging my drooling cock up the back of her just washed leg, I grabbed her abdomen with the other and pressed her hard against me, holding her as she trembled in my arms, eyes closed, rocking her head against mine in my arms.

Cooling off, I left her still holding the edge of the counter to recover, like dad had just the other day.

Standing at the doorway, I waited for what seemed an acceptable amount of time and stated what I had come to say; "Mom sent me to tell you that lunch will be at about one o'clock, I just went to tell Aly, but I don't think that she heard me, would you get her when it's time?" I told my older sister, the smell of her wet pussy still filling my nose.

Composed, rubbing my cum into the skin on her legs as if it were some precious lotion, she said; "Sure, bro." With just a slight melodic tone to her voice.

I got to my room, finally, worn out, but endlessly happy.

I had figured out the code that they used, I had joined the club, I was on the inside, I was one of them now! Kept going through my head.

I had taken my soiled trunks off, and the smell of cock, cum and pussy was lingering all over me, should I shower?

///

It was one o'clock, I was dreading that first meeting, after all of the 'dust' had settled; I grabbed my courage and slipped it on with my robe again, whatever happens, it was fun while it lasted, I prepared for the worst, but was hopeful, hopeful that I will get to go a lot further with all of them.

Mom was still stirring the pot on the stove; "Hi honey, want to help your sisters set the table while I finish up?" She said, sensing that I was there, avoiding eye contact, shifting in her place just so, as if emphasizing that all was good to go.

"Sure mom." I said, walking up to her, as covertly as I could, my hand somehow naturally finding its place between her legs to cup her seemingly constantly wet cunt. Giving her a kiss on her upturned neck. Her hand naturally finding my hard cock, and her fingers wrapping around it so 'naturally'.

Naturally, I avoided any eye contact, as if all of this wasn't happening.

As I walked out on the deck, I met Aly walking in, a quick flash of her eyes at me, told me that she was in a good mood, looking away instantly, we slipped past each other, with a light caress just to acknowledge our familiarity.

Jenny was spreading the tablecloth, her arms out, strewing it over the top, her chest alluringly displayed in one of her white frilly tops, wearing a long white skirt, full of folds that were there to hide the fact of just how transparent it was; but a trained eye, like mine was becoming, saw right through it, all the way to her bare cunt.

She sent me a smile before she expertly averted her gaze from me.

The plates were on her side of the table, so as I stood next to her setting them out, she artfully felt me up under my robe, her elegant fingers finding my hard cock, grazing up and down my stiff shaft while she let me arrange the table for us.

I took my time arranging the silverware, napkins, as she did for me in her room, giving her ample time and freedom to explore her first contact with me, my cock and balls, and whatever else came to her mind.

Lunch was served, dad was walking out and the girls all lined up for their kiss.

Dad took his time, kissing every cheek a couple of times while he, discreetly, felt them all up. They all cooed, and we began to eat.

I was the last to finish again, and was helping mom collect and clean it all up, the girls' giggling still in the air.

Somehow, mom's dress had pooped all of its buttons save the one that was keeping it on her still, she didn't 'notice', that my robe had untied and that I just didn't bother with it.

With each passing moment we stopped longer and longer for a spontaneous grope and feel of each other until all the work was done; when even the last button on mom's dress had popped open.

We stood in front of the running dishwasher and, with my mother seemingly interested in watching the whole process from end to finish, I stood towering over her, devouring her beautiful nudity from just above her.

My hands cupped her wholesome breasts, my fingers tweaking her nipples, her hand reaching back, pumping my cock lovingly, expertly, while the whole process of washing was taking place before us.

She trembled in my arms, as if she was shivering, I kept my hands on her, to keep her warm.

She stroked my cock, milking my sore member for its cream, making me spew it all over the kitchen floor in front of us; when her knees buckled momentarily, with my fingers buried up her snatch; had I not had her pussy in my hand firmly, I believe that she would have toppled over; good thing that I had, I thought.

She wiped my cock clean with her hand, then licked her fingers off while I watched her indiscreetly, she told me; "I still have some work in my office, but if you need anything, anything at all, feel free to come and get it, I won't mind..."

She must have heard Aly tell me the same line and she deemed it appropriate to repeat it, smiling at me, naked as we were in front of each other, avoiding eye contact, somehow denying it all happening.

Drained, I went to my room and fell on my bed.

I didn't dream anything, I was tired, drained of cum, and my heart felt so content, that it sent no more blood to my cock.

I slept all afternoon and skipped diner, when I woke up, I felt so much better than I have in days, my room was dark, but I could see a tray with food that my mom probably left for me.

I wondered if someone helped her clean up and, did she miss me this evening?

I got out of bed, I threw my wrinkled robe across the back of a chair and sat naked in the dark to eat.

It was strange, sitting completely naked in my chair, my cock and balls constantly getting in my way as I tried to sit, but I coped, and I ate.

I left the empty tray on my desk and sat on my bed thinking about how late it was and what everyone else was doing.

Even before I had eaten, I had this feeling of fullness in my being, now that my stomach was full, I was completely content and joyful.

It was late, the house was quiet, and then my door opened, just about silently. It was Jenny, I was about to greet her when I thought about it, and decided that she might not want me to.

Silently I lay on top of my bed; silently she stood, framed by the door, illuminated by the light from the hall behind her, her silhouette showing her in her thin night gown, the one and the like, that I had seen so many times before, but now I was seeing 'her' for the first time.

She closed the door carefully, my room went dark, and slowly walked up to me on the bed.

I was quiet, and so was she.

She sat on the edge of my bed and gave my hard thigh a squeeze, I lightly spread my legs.

Her fingers held me firmly as she moved her hand up higher, I slid lower on my bed, she slid her hand higher.

I spread my legs even more, her hand reached my balls.

I was lying flat on my back now; she had my hardening cock in her firm hand.

My thigh touched her hip.

Her hand pumped me lightly.

I almost let out a sigh of pleasure.

She took me with both hands, one fondled with my balls, the other stroked my cock.

She rose from the edge of the bed and climbed up between my legs.

My cock in her hands, she bent down and kissed its swelling head; I could see just her faint shadow, but I felt her whole being.

Expertly she stroked me, as she got me harder and harder, she pulled on me ever stronger.

Her mouth took me in.

She took my balls in both hands and fucked me with her face like I was never fucked before.

Her mouth was so hot and wet, just right, that the pleasure was immense.

I bucked under her, taking some initiative.

She held her head still, playing with my balls with her dainty fingers, letting me fuck her face.

Her spit was sliding all over my cock, down to her hands on my balls, she coated them and then slipped them through her slick fingers, slipping her finger up and down the crack of my ass, I was in heaven, fucking and humping her mouth, already thinking about the sweet, sweet finish.

She pulled her head off of my cock, sat up straight on my bed, pushing her marvelous chest out.

I almost let out a whimper of frustration when she took my cock in her hands again, depriving me of her sweet mouth.

She shifted in her place and got comfortable, she played with me relentlessly.

Pulling and tugging on my cock she got me hard as ever, I felt my balls churn in her hands and the spit from her mouth had dried up, 'just a couple of more strokes', I thought while she played with her fingers in the crack of my ass.

Shifting on the bed again, she let go of my achingly hard cock and tugged on my balls, she cut me off, maybe just as I was on my way up.

That time I did whimper.

She let go of my churning balls and searched for my cock with her mouth in the dark, kissing and licking me.

She found it with her lips. Slowly she sucked me in, back into the sweet heat of her mouth.

She sucked me up, slowly, ever so slowly, all the way down to my pubes.

I felt this marvelous sensation going all the way from my ass through my balls and up my cock, heat, pressure, pleasure.

I pumped my cock up, but there was no room. When I humped her face there was no room for my cock to slide, my cock went up, and her face with it.

I pulled back looking for that ounce of stimulation, her face followed.

She had me trapped in this hot, wet, gooey trap and I had no traction.

I humped up again, forcefully, getting just this inkling of what pleasure still waited for me, when she grabbed my ass with both hands, and firmly planted me, buried, in her face, without any sign of my pleasure bursting into climax.

I did whimper, a long frustrated weak cry in the night from being denied that ultimate goal of coupling.

She had me securely in her hands, her head pressed against my pelvis, her pretty lips kissing me around my cock.

She took my sore balls in one hand, juggling them in her palm like I had seen those Chinese people do when they're contemplating.

Was she contemplating about how long she was going to torture me with her mouth around my cock?

I knew that she was in control, but I needed just so little more...

I humped up lightly, fearfully, she tugged on my balls and did something that almost made me cum, she swallowed, so little but it meant so much.

I was now whimpering constantly, trembling in her arms, in her mouth, my ass, my whole-body quivering.

My crotch was soaked again, my balls just slipped through her fingers, so delightfully and my cock had found a new home, a sheath of pure pleasure and warmth.

Her fingers explored my wet crotch, slipping up and down the crack of my ass, and then she pushed one in!

I felt violated!

The pleasure was secondary; I was there for her, I let her suck on my cock while I whimpered in her arms helplessly, at her mercy, and for her to violate me like that, I had lost all trust that I had for her.

It didn't hurt my body, I was so wet with her spit, that I hardly felt it as it slipped in my back door, it hurt my soul.

I went stiff in her arms.

I fell quiet.

She knew perfectly well that she had crossed the line, I let her know!

She pulled her finger out, she swallowed and sucked on my cock, and had me whimpering in seconds again.

OK, so I pumped up again, she gave me room in her mouth and I got going, she was playing with my back door again, but what the hell, I was on a roll, I pumped, she slipped a finger in me, maybe two, but I was there, not much room, but I could fuck her face and then she will seeeeeeee!!

Fuck!

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

She held her fingers stiff and firm, and as I fucked her face, I was fucking my ass at the same time!

I stopped, I slipped down on her fingers, slowly, I got my breath and was thinking.

It wasn't soooo bad, it didn't hurt; I thought.

Then ever so slightly she moved her fingers inside my ass, she touched me where I have never been touched, I felt my ears drum, my jaw constrict, then I slipped on my bed, pushing her fingers even deeper in me, I gyrated my ass on her hand, my cock swelling to painful a size in her mouth and I kept humping and pumping.

Ooooooo, she knew what she was doing!

She knew so well how to please a man, she took my ass forcefully and now I was her bitch, craving for more!

I lost my sight, everything had gone white in the darkness of my room, there was only the pleasure that she was giving me, her finger up my ass, doing things that I have never had done to me, and her hot, wet, sweet mouth.

I have never been so blissful in my life.

I went limp for her, and then she took over.

Her finger violated me so brilliantly, her mouth sucked me so deeply that I couldn't stop crying, I stifled it so that not everyone in the house knew that I was having my brains fucked out of me, I lay there, limp on my bed and at her mercy.

She took pity on me.

She took me out of her mouth and them back in, she stroked her fingers in and out of my ass, she had this rhythm that drove me up the hill so gently that my legs cramped against her body involuntarily, holding on like a cowboy would his horse on a perilous journey.

She took me from where I was, to where I have never been, riding me so surely that I lost all doubt that she will bring me there.

I just lay there, limp and crying from the pleasure that I have never felt.

I bucked against her, I thrashed my head against my pillow, and, her mouth fucked me.

Her fingers fucked me to delirium, but her mouth was the one that was getting me there.

With the little strength that I had, I humped her face, she dug her fingers into my chest and dragged them down my body over and over.