Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure mom, just wanted to check in with you." I said, rubbing her shoulders.

"Why don't you go and check in on your sisters, see what they're doing, maybe you could have some fun with them before lunch?" She said, slipping her hand through the leg of my baggy shorts, covertly, and giving my cock a squeeze in time with her words.

In not so many words, mom told me to go and fuck my sister's and that it's OK, and then that after lunch I could fuck her!

WOW!

I liked this game!

I walked into Aly's room, she was probably waiting for me, and I did 'owe' her one, not that I wasn't looking forward to her naked wet ass and pussy, maybe her wet mouth or her tremendous boobs, but a debt owed Is a debt well paid, as they say.

She greeted me with her back to her door, lying on her bed, her dress half way up her thighs, watching porn, full screen and the volume just loud enough to follow the action, but not reach the hall.

Gently, like last time I crept up behind her, I caressed her lovely legs tenderly, pushing her simple dress slowly up and over her ass, imperceivably, she helped me, bucking her hips just enough to have it slip up and up.

Exposing her beautiful curves made my heart leap, not because she was my sister, not because she was naked in front of me, but because she was so beautiful, and I loved her so much.

I didn't have to think, as soon as her ass was in view, I had to control myself not just dive in and ravish her!

Jenny thought me so much in that one encounter that I will probably be grateful to her for the rest of my life.

She thought me that there are pleasures that haven't been discovered and that patience had its rewards.

I spread Aly's legs, made room for me on the bed between them and watched her wet pussy, while she watched porn brazenly in front of me, while I watched her wet ass and pussy.

Surreal!

I crawled up between the cheeks of her ass, inhaling her intoxicating aroma, while I let my tongue explore her soft folds.

Almost instantly, she bucked her hips at me. I spread her ass with both hands and licked her, from the dewy center to the top of the crack of her ass and then back.

I would say expertly; I licked and nuzzled the globes of her ass, I held her by her hips firmly, dictating the speed of what I was meaning to happen, futilely she bucked under me, like I had in Jenny's hands; she humped and whined as I drove her the way that Jenny drove me; slowly but surely, the woman on the screen in front of her was raging from being fucked up the ass roughly, and Aly was stifling her own cries of pleasure hiding them, timing them with hers.

Her ass was up in the air, I could lick her all the way from her bellybutton to the small of her back, and holding her perfect breasts in both hands, straddling her bed, I did just that.

There was nowhere for her to go, except deeper and deeper into her pillow and bliss.

I threw her legs back over my shoulders and around my head, I threw caution to the wind, if I break the rules, at least she would know why.

Her pussy was at my mercy, with both hands I split the globes of her ass for my tongue; she squealed, the sweetest sound I have ever heard; I was learning how to drive her, I took care in the curves and the rough patches, then I took her out on the open road for a spin.

I revved up her engine, but I still held her brakes. I let her go then I pulled her back, again and again!

I was rested, I was on a patch of road without obstacles and I felt that I could run her like that all day.

She could see where I was taking her, but I kept it out of her grasp, she wasn't getting there, I was taking her via the scenic route!

She pulled her hands under her, she bucked up and off of the bed, holding up her front while I propped up her back, she did pushups, throwing her head squirming around my head trying to get that extra little more, and score.

I gave it to her, just a taste, I wanted her coming back for more, and she did, more and more, but just not enough!

Tired, wet with sweat, her dress bunched up around her neck, babbling, she fell into her pillow, crying in unanswered pleasure.

It was time, I was going to let her run.

A few licks here and a lick there, and she was raring to go.

I pulled hard, splitting her ass, I sucked on her cunt pushing my tongue and face as far into her as I could go, I let her go and took her tits in my hands, I squeezed, she bucked, her ass and pussy grinding like I never knew they could, and I sucked and I licked and she whined and then she hit the finish with her tires screeching and a scream!

I fell back on her bed, still holding her clamped to my face, drawing her face over my crotch.

Her needy mouth found my cock and sucked me in, while I took care of things at her other end.

Very gently I poked and prodded her worn-out flesh, she cooed around my cock blissfully in seventh heaven.

The door opened silently, her scream had gotten attention, Jenny and mom glanced at us, finding us half naked licking each other and porn playing in the background, blushing from what they saw, they closed the door behind them wordlessly.

The Fucking Family Club, FFC Rules!

I waited for Aly to catch her breath, and then I discovered that she had fallen asleep drained.

I pulled myself from under her and covered her body modestly with her wrinkled dress, I felt that I shouldn't leave, but I felt that the rules dictated it, so I left, feeling like I had snuck out...

I was helping mom and Jenny set the table, when Aly barged down, all happy and rested and red in the face, giving me a kiss, throwing her arms around my neck and a not so subtle yank to my cock.

I guess she wanted everyone to know how happy she was.

I pursed my chest proudly at her affection.

Mom gave her a loving hug and Jenny just a pinch and a playful slap to her ass, now that they were all together, they all giggled girlishly.

Dad was down and they all lined up for another round of kisses, it was all clear, and getting clearer by the minute.

I had my visit to aunt Suzy scheduled.

/////////

I drove my car through her front gate and was parking it in the shade of the covered carpark when aunt Suzy walked out to meet me.

She wore a dress like my mom wore, a nice and light wraparound with the ends and the sash trailing behind her as she walked toward me.

"There's my big boy!" She exclaimed, spreading her arms and pulling me down for one of her sloppy kisses, that I had hated so much when I was younger.

I hugged her back, one hand on her shoulders the other on her waist, just above the swell of her perky ass.

She melted into me, her kiss today lasting so much longer.

She held my face in both hands and kissed the corners of my mouth, I dared to kiss her back.

She gave me a quick kiss full on the lips, I returned it, quick and full on her sweet mouth. She dared a longer kiss, I opened my lips, she darted her tongue between them, so, I darted mine back.

Standing secluded in the driveway to her house, I was kissing aunt Suzy and she was kissing me back.

She twisted in my arms, making my hands wander all over her body until I dared to touch her ass over the thin dress.

She just took a deep breath and gave me an even deeper kiss; I took that as to mean 'GO!'.

I pulled on the sash of her dress and without pardon grabbed her wet pussy, she cried out in my mouth, with pleasure.

Fuming and all red in her face, she cupped my hand holding her pussy with hers, pressing me ever more into her hot wet flesh, and led the way to the house.

"I made some refreshments for us, out back, we have this nice nook, where we can talk." She said lustfully, looking charmingly into my eyes, while we walked and she held on to my hand, not letting it slip away from her hot wet cunt.

I was wearing a 'T' shirt and some baggy shorts, without my boxers, as was my new habit.

She led us out to a big foam lounge, placed close to the pool, in a shade, with posts and curtains hanging down all around it.

The front was open, like a tent, and inside, I could see pillows and towels strewn about, with drinks and snacks on low tables.

"I thought that we could rest and talk and reminisce before you do any work." She said, putting one knee up on the fresh sheet.

Before I could reply, with my hand still trapped in the crotch of her legs, she crawled to the middle of the rest, pulling me up with her.

I took some pillows and propped myself up, she got the drinks, her dress had slipped all the way open, showing me her full-frontal nudity, looking me straight in the eyes as she offered me my drink.

"I was just about to relax here when I heard your car pull up." She said, slipping the rest of the way out of her dress.

"It's beautiful, here." I said, with a tremble in my voice, looking at the naked woman in front of me, that I have known almost all of my life; not having the guts to tell her that it was she that was beautiful.

"Thank you, yes, I like to spend most of my time here, it's so relaxing..." She said, getting comfortable, leaving me with a clear view of her nudity, somehow, it seemed, that she understood what I meant.

She was beautiful, not as beautiful as mom or my two sisters, but she had a pretty face and her delicate curves were very inviting. Her snatch was as bare as mom's and my sisters', but her pussy had this other appeal.

Her meaty lips formed a prominent camel toe, and between them, her inner lips were pursed out looking almost like a mouth with its tongue flicked out, daring me.

Her tits were very nice, not large, but full and so symmetrical, the pale flesh topped with two hard, delightful nipples and the dark circles around them, that I could absolutely taste them.

"I was so glad when your mother called me last night, and told me that you were coming today, that I can't tell you how much." She said, holding her drink in one hand, while she drew circles over her nude body with the tips of her fingers of her other hand.

"I'm glad to help, in any way that I can." I said, looking down over my body, sweat marks appearing on my 'T' shirt, from the excitement and the game that we were playing.

It was so much more overt than it was with my mother and sisters, but then we weren't related, but still it was a game, a game in which my first move out in the driveway told me where it was going to end.

I felt intimidated by her unabashed approach to me, but still, her naked body was calling to me.

"It's a nice day, isn't it? I see that you are sweating; why don't you take that off and we could cool off in the pool?" She said, reluctantly, raising her hand to my chest.

I took her graceful fingers in my hand and pressed them to my chest, taking a deep breath.

"I wouldn't want to impose on you, but I didn't bring my suit." I said, rubbing my chest with her hand, over my pecks down toward the waistband of my shorts.

"You wouldn't impose, I'd be glad to have some fun in the pool with a nice young man like you." She said, her fingers finding my bare skin, tickling their way into my shorts, her face inches away from mine, "Even if you don't have your suit, and I don't have to wear mine then."

I looked into her eyes, she looked into mine, I closed them and pulled her closer for another kiss, secluded, and with her now utterly naked for me.

We made out like teenagers, which I was technically, to but a few months ago, but it was so much longer for her, since she was a couple of years older than my mother.

She pulled closer to me on the spread, I grabbed her as if she was going to run away, she grabbed my stiff cock.

I breathed a sigh of relief at her finally touching me there, now I was certain that this was happening.

Very limber for her age, she hooked the toe of her foot and sent my shorts flying out into the pool.

I hooked my fingers into her sopping cunt, she bit my lip in pleasure.

I grabbed her ass.

She pulled off my shirt.

Naked, our bodies collided in lust.

My hands explored her body, she did the same.

"Such a nice boy!" She said, straddling me, holding my head in her hands kissing me passionately, I didn't mind it at all.

My hands fell to her naked ass, my fingers explored her holes without reproach, she gave into me like no woman had ever had.

I poked and prodded her, just enflaming her passion even more, she kissed me with abandon, and then she started to cry on my shoulder with pleasure.

"So big and strong, just like my boy." She said into the air, sobbing.

Her hips rocked down to my cock, I aimed it, she impaled herself!

She was so wet and smooth, so hot and tight that I let out my cry of pleasure mix in with hers.

"Oh, baby. Yes, baby. Fuck me baby. Fuck your mother honey and never stop!" She said, her tearful eyes closed tightly, throwing her head back and forth as she rode me, whipping my face with her hair.

Her fingers dug into my chest, I held on to her tits. She bucked wildly and without any sign of ever getting off of me.

It was pure joy for me, and for her certainly.

Her talented hips found endless new ways to hump my cock into her that I was just amazed at her skill.

Sweat was dripping down from her forehead and down her back, her wet tits were slipping out of my hands, I pinched her splendid nipples just to hold on to her, and she shrieked, jumping up and down on my cock as if I had just plugged her into the wall socket!

All wet and spent, she fell to my chest, eyes still tightly shut, she mumbled and nibbled on my own wet skin.

My hands were on her voluptuous ass, a globe in each hand and my fingers slipping through her wet crack.

I felt her sphincter contract around the ball of my finger, then relax.

I had to probe it with my fingers, I just had to see what would happen.

She was putty in my hands, just blubbering on my chest as my fingers invaded her back-door.

As I pushed in deeper, she craned her neck, I dug another finger in, she reached my mouth with hers and started sucking on my lower lip.

I pulled her up on me, the tip of my hard cock still in her, while I now had more room to slip into her ass.

She pulled up her face away from mine and throwing her head back, just exclaimed: "YESSSSS! Fuck! YESSSSSS!" She hissed.

"Fuck me!" she said, resting her forehead on my chest.

So, I did. I pulled my hard, wet cock out of her pussy and slipped it into her itching ass.

Not at all what I was expecting to do today; so much better!

I was fucking my mom's best friend up the ass, and she was going wild!

I was ecstatic!

Aunt Suzy sunk her fingers into the sides of my chest just to hold on, and then she bucked her ass on my cock, as if I was just a pole for her, so that she could scratch an ich.

She humped me, I grabbed her breasts, she threw her head back and her eyes rolled back in their sockets, she was delirious!

I held on to her tits, feeling my cock slip into her with so much pleasure, and held back for as much as I could.

I pinched her hard nipples, pulling on them, watching her face in ecstasy, telling me just how hard.

She fucked me like I've never been fucked before, I didn't even know that I could get fucked like she was fucking me!

O, did she do me well!

I had had girls that I got along with, and fucked, but that was nothing, not a drop in the ocean of pleasure, that this wild woman was drowning me in.

My knees buckled, my balls clumped up, I was there, no matter what, I was done.

I let go, and then I heard myself scream as the hot cum burned right out of me!

I dropped my arms and legs and just lay there, wet, like after a shower, she fell over me, she hugged her arms under me and lay her face over mine, her lips drooling and kissing my cheek.

"Oh, baby, I needed that soooooo much!" She said, licking and kissing my face. "Your mother had thought you well." She concluded.

"No, aunt Suzy, she didn't teach me anything, that was all me!" I said proudly, slipping my fingers in and out of her hot wet holes just for the fun of it.

While we rested, drying there under her tent, I thought about what she said, I wondered if mom had told her about me taking liberties with her like I had been, these last few weeks; they were best friends, but would she tell her something like that? I wasn't sure.

"Why don't we jump in the pool and wash this off? What do you say?" She said, collecting a drop of sweat from her eyebrow, looking so gorgeously into my eyes, smiling contently; she was like a beautiful girl, not at all like a woman of my mother's age.

I took her lithe body in my arms and without a word jumped into the pool with her.

She screamed in my arms; I kissed her stomach; she was ticklish.

The water was perfect, I felt the sweat drift away from me as I swam with 'aunt' Suzy, marveling at her nude form.

"Come here, let me feel you up!" She said without pardon; I did as I was told.

She stood right under my nose and grabbed me with both arms, running her hands all over me, but she handled my cock and balls the most.

I reached around her and clasped my hands from the front and back, between her legs, sinking a finger from each hand into her, she bit my ear.

I played with her and she played with me, giggling like a little girl.

"What do you say, 'stud', are you hungry? Do you want us to get something to eat before I ride you again?" She asked me sassily, with a wicked smile, so precious that I couldn't but kiss her full on her wicked mouth.

She wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck, and showered me with kisses while I walked us out of the pool and back into the house.

I was hard while we were still in the pool, now watching this beautiful naked woman prepare food for me, my cock was admiring her ceiling, nodding its head in approval.

"Turkey all right?" She asked, bent down in front of the fridge, her ass swaying.

"Sure." I answered, thinking about just sticking my hard cock back into her.

"Maybe you could help?" She asked, buttering the toast.

"That's what I'm here for." I answered, creeping up her back, trapping my hard cock between us as I grabbed her beautiful tits in both hands.

She turned her head and kissed me on the lips; "My pussy is so wet, that I think that I'm going to drip all over the kitchen, do you think that you could do something about that?" She asked, batting her eyes at me seductively; "While I finish making the sandwiches." She added, spreading her legs a little.

I reached for the box of tissues behind me on the counter, and offered them to her.

She looked at me with that precious wicked smile that made my heart jump; "Baby, you wouldn't want me to chafe, now would you? The best way to clean a pussy is with your tongue, didn't your mother teach you that? Would you mind?" She said, picking her leg up and offering me the whole box of chocolates, just for me.

I grabbed her ass and was between those dreamy legs in an instant.

I took that meaty tongue, that was daring me since the moment that we met, into my mouth, filling it like no other pussy had; it was hot and soft and juicy, frothing just like she said, and I just rolled it around my mouth like a lollypop, sucking on it and listening to her yearning breath.

"Yes baby, now that is how a pussy is cleaned!" She said through clenched teeth.

Her taste and smell were intoxicating to me, her unabashed lascivious behavior was encouraging me to play with her unrestrained.

I bit that little tongue, I sucked so hard on it, that it hurt my mouth, waiting for her to tell me that I should stop; she didn't.

I jabbed her ass with my fingers, exploring her like I always wanted to explore a woman, but never had a chance.

1...45678...12