Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood panting, catching our breath, not looking at each other, our hands still entangled in the others genitals.

Mom pulled on my cock draining the stragglers out of it with her fingers. Still facing the window, she brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly, ceremoniously, licked them clean, while I watched her in the ghostly image in front of us.

"Why don't you go to your room, I'll take care of this, you've done enough." She told me, kneeling in front of me with a paper towel in her hand, her untied robe now slipping entirely open, displaying her utter nudity.

I kissed her cheek; "Goodnight, mom." and at that moment, I realized what all that kissing with them and dad was all about.

From the darkness of the hall, in front of the kitchen, I watched her stoop down, completely exposed to me, while she collected my cum with her fingers first, playing with it just under her nose, before she went and wiped her fingers with a paper towel.

Splayed mere feet in front of me, I looked at her and her wet cunt as she played with my cum while cleaning up, that loving look clear in her eyes.

I had a hard, long, night, images of bare cunts haunted me, keeping me aroused and hard all night, but morning did come, and I was in the kitchen.

Mom was bent down in front of the oven, her morning dress alluringly draped over her naked body, hugging to her figure as it fell down her back, opening in front of her, showing a marvelous tit.

I stepped behind her, my hand going straight for her bare breast as I bent down to give her a good-morning kiss.

"Aaaa, my big boy is up, and hungry I see." She said straightening up, her hand behind her, already wrapped around my cock in my baggy trunks.

I pulled her against my chest, she cuddled back, turning her head toward me, returning my kiss to my cheek. "Dressed for the pool already?" She said, as if she didn't have my hard cock throbbing in her hand.

"I was thinking about it, it seems like it's going to be a good day." I answered her tit still in my hand, our eyes not making contact, not once.

"I might join you when I finish what I need to do." She said, rubbing her shoulders into my chest.

We stood fondling there in the kitchen, a little too long, Aly came down, I heard her, and looked at the door.

For just an instant our eyes connected, her eyes went wide in surprise at seeing us as she had, but she controlled it well, taking them off of us quickly.

"Is breakfast ready? I could smell the cinnamon all the way up to my room." She said cheerfully stacking the plates from the dishwasher onto the counter, bent over just like our mother was minutes ago, showing just as much bare tit and perfect ass in her flimsy dress, as mom had.

It was obvious that she had seen us groping each other, but not a word of reproach from her, nor an excuse from mom was said.

Mom and I unraveled, and taking a tray and napkins, I approached the freshly washed plates that Aly was stacking on the counter, Aly backed her ass into me, her hand gently grazing my hard cock as she reached for another plate.

I stood motionless, watching her work, stacking the plates, waiting,... while she pushed back, ever harder, into me.

Waiting for each following brush of her fingers; after every plate, her hand lingering ever longer over my cock. I dared a squeeze to her covered hip; she twerked her ass in response, just so.

The dishwasher empty, she stood up, giving my cock a final squeeze before we walked over to the cooling rack with the pastries.

I followed, standing behind her waiting; she pushed back against me, I leaned forward, picking out what I wanted, she snuggled her ass against me, almost nesting herself against my chest.

My cock twitched.

"Oooooo, look at these rolls!" Said Aly, twerking her ass against my cock.

"Be careful, they're so hot." Mom said, avoiding eye contact with either of us, while we stood there like Siamese twins, in front of the rack with pastries, pouring coffee into cups.

Aly and I took our cups and plates out on the deck, she flagrantly displayed her bare chest while she took her seat, adjusting her dress intently to fall open in her lap, all the while ignoring the reality of it all.

Holding the plate of pastries in front of her with one hand, and a hot roll in the other, she blew on it to cool it off.

I chose the seat across from her so that I could see her better, watch her showoff for me, and give her a chance to look at me, if she cared to.

She spread her knees slightly, increasing the space between her thighs, then a little more while we talked and ate. By the time that our plates were empty she was treating me to an unobstructed, shameless view of her beautifully smooth and bare cunt in the full light of day, that I just caught a glimpse of, yesterday.

She was smoothly shaven like mom, and like mom, she had just that sweetest little slit that covered everything under it, her skin, smooth and flawless.

I could just see myself licking it.

I could see her eyes widen while we ate as she threw glances at my cock, even though I wore my baggy trunks, I couldn't hide how hard she and mom had made me.

All through the first roll, I felt uncomfortable seeing her watching my boner, then as I bit into my second roll, holding my plate under my chin, like she held hers, and hiding the raging hard-on from myself, as she hid her bare crotch from her own eyes, like little children, I was beginning to get even more excited.

I was proud of my cock, and glad that Aly wanted to look at it.

"You know that you don't have to ask, when you need something in my room?" She said, her knees quivering slightly; "I'm just saying, to feel free and help yourself to whatever you need, I don't mind." She punctuated her words with a yaw to her knees, I felt, indicating that everything that I saw was on offer.

"I know sis, but thanks for saying it anyway." I answered, from across the table, looking intently at her, feeling that it was a safe distance for me to be so bold, mesmerized by her bare pussy and great tits falling up and down on her chest as she was breathing.

"You know that that goes for you too, anything that you want, no need to ask." I replied, hopefully as well toned as her words were, getting to grips with the new world around me.

We sat there, not saying much, but for the first time seeing the other, ogling.

She took my empty plate, lingering in front of me, treating me to another unobstructed view of her bare breasts before she went inside, her dress falling over her, all properly, as she rose up.

I pulled the lounge into the shade of the covered side of the deck and sat back in the soft cushions, listening to my music, flicking through my phone, taking my mind off of my sore cock.

I was still hard, but my cock was in pain from all of the stroking that I was putting it through.

I needed to cum, badly, but it almost pained me when I touched myself; it was a sweet pain that I was in now. My cock was hard and throbbing in my lap, and with every involuntary jerk it sent pure yet inconsolable pleasure straight to my brain.

I was alone in our back yard, just a couple of days had passed since I had my eyes opened, and a whole new world was emerging around me.

I could never have thought to look at my sisters or mother like this, let alone touch them, or expect a touch from them, and now I have, I've grabbed my mother's pussy, and I've jerked her off!

Wow.

And today, well, it seems that I sparked an interest in my sister, she touched me, more than once.

Somehow, the whole moment of deniability seems to be at work here, no one says a thing, but does whatever he wants, I was connecting the dots, wow, just Wow!

I was daydreaming about my mother fucking my dad the other evening, I was replaying the pleasure on her beautiful face and then the dreamy look in her eyes, when I met her in the hall just after, and how hot the smell was on her, that freshly fucked smell!

Then my mind went to Jenny and the way that dad licked and fucked her to orgasm, after which she had the most tranquil look on her beautiful face, not a shred of shame...

I was laying there in the shade, that old song 'born to be wild' blaring in my ears, my cock at full mast in my trunks, I was thinking about how and where this will go, I had my motor running, just point me in the right direction and wave the flag, and I'll blast off into space!

Mom picked up my chin, and pulled my face up to hers, she pulled an earbud out of my ear, my eyes following her body all the way up from her crotch, that was right in my face, over her gorgeous tits to her face and eyes, her hand gave me a light caress on my cheek.

"I'm done with my morning chores, are we going to swim?" She asked still standing so close to my face that I could lick her pussy if I just stuck out my tongue.

"Sure, mom, I was waiting for you, in case you decided to go." I said, looking right at the most delightful and obvious camel-toe in the world, right in front of my eyes.

Mom wore a classic cut bikini, big and deep, like 'granny-panties', but it was of this thinnest material, like Jenny's tights, molding to her every curve and nook and cranny; as she turned her back to me, bending over the lounge next to mine, to put her robe away, I could clearly see the lips and folds of her pussy from the back.

Slowly folding her robe, spreading her towel, I watched her almost naked ass jiggle in front of my eyes, perfect! If the suit wasn't patterned in the colorful flowers, as it was, it would have been as if she was naked, this way it was almost proper.

Her generous tits were covered from all sides, in the same material, almost painted on, almost proper, nothing to see at a glance, but me, now that my eyes have been opened, I could see everything. Her gorgeous mounds, her nipples poking out of the thin fabric, and almost certainly the ridge of her areolae.

Mom turned toward the pool, reached her hand down and without making eye contact, almost pulled me up by my cock.

"Let's go, baby." She said, her beautifully decorated 'naked' ass swinging in front of me as she led the way.

I've seen mom wear this suit many times before, it's my own fault that I have never 'seen her'.

Thinking back to my decision, not to wear my boxers under my robe the other day, 'good call', I thought, and 'I could have done it sooner', followed as I drooled over my mother's great ass!

Mom led the way into the cool water, we each threw a couple of strokes around the pool to get accustomed to the water, when mom swam by, grazing my cock with her hand as she paddled around me.

I swam around her, daring a caress of her tight ass, she returned the favor, I splashed her, she splashed me back. I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around in the water, she dunked me, I dunked her.

It was like we used to play, but somehow, her ass kept landing in my hands, and her fingers kept wrapping themselves around my cock, and, now it was so much more fun.

"I'll float on my back, and you hold me up, and pull me around the pool." She said leaning back, closing her eyes, without waiting for my answer.

I spread my arms under her, one hand between her shoulder blades and the other was cupping her ass; she stretched out her legs, spreading them ever so, I pushed her out of the water a little and her magnificent tits were there in front of me. Her tight ass was in my hand.

Floating as she was, she was very light, I played with her ass, she spread her legs even more, I touched her pussy.

Her tits rose and fell in front of my face with her breathing, her pussy was there for the taking.

I took it.

She had thrown her head back, closed her eyes and had this completely serene look on her face.

"My boy, my big, big boy, so big and strong." She said through closed eyelids, guiding her arm down to my cock. "Oh, how long have I waited for you to grow up!" She said, with a longing sigh.

Effortlessly, my fingers slipped under the thin material of her suit and her pussy welcomed me.

She anchored herself to me with her hand wrapped around my cock.

"I love you, baby." She said, barely audibly.

"I love you too, mom." I whispered back.

Without breaking my stride, I towed mom around the pool while I played with her pussy.

In step, she stroked my cock.

I slipped the gusset to one side, brazenly, liberating her pussy to my fingers and the world.

If anyone had been looking it wouldn't have been a wholesome sight; good thing that no one was.

Mom swam idly, her eyes closed, floating in my arms, jerking my cock, pussy out.

The cool water had given me just enough relief that I could enjoy her hand, and then, I came.

Looking at her bare pussy and big tits, I came while she stroked me.

I felt a light jolt in her, she might have had a light release herself.

Pulling on my cock, deep under the water, she turned and gave me a kiss on the cheek, opening her eyes.

"Better get out, before we prune." She said, turning in my arms.

"Grab my feet and push me into the shallow end." She said her feet already on either side of me, doing a light breast stroke to keep her face afloat.

I held her feet in my hands, spreading her legs as wide as I could, marveling at her beautiful, bare and hairless pussy in front of me, how neat and hot it was just to look at, while I swam slowly behind her.

Definitely not a wholesome sight for someone to see unfolding.

We reached the shallow end, I let go of her legs and she rose up out of the water, taking a step closer to the steps, she did that thing that a woman does, when exiting the pool, adjust her bathing suit.

Everything that my mom did was so sexy and alluring in such a non-pretentious way.

She so casually stood in knee high water, with her suit displaced, the way that I made it, with her pussy and most of her ass completely exposed, adjusting her tits first, pushing her fingers under her top, slipping her tit out so casually, then covering it, then the other, then checking if everything was OK, while her bottom was still scrunched up obscenely.

"They keep saying that too much sun is bad for you. I don't know, so I got us SPF99, I guess that will be covered." She said looking down on me, a crooked smile on her face, as she said the word 'covered'.

She took the edges of her bottoms and pulled them this way and that, before she was satisfied to how it fit her, and then just for good measure, slipped her finger down the crack of her ass making sure that the suit molded itself well between her cheeks, to expose every minute detail.

With a final slip of her finger, over her thin suit, between her cunt lips, she glanced my way, "We should put on some sunscreen." She said smiling at me lovingly.

I followed her out of the pool to her lounge, and when she lay down, I took liberties with her womanly body massaging the creamy lotion into her skin.

She purred under my touch. Turning over and over on the lounge guiding my slick hands all over her quivering body.

When I was done with her, she took just the same liberties with me, making sure that every inch of my skin was covered in the aromatic oil.

"Have you thought about how maybe it's time you got a new bathing suit? Something modern, like a nice 'Speedo'?" She asked while she had both hands under the waistband of my trunks, endlessly massaging my ass with her slippery fingers.

"Sometimes I think it would be best if we were nudists." I said, chuckling, thinking about how much my chafed cock was hurting in my trunks, while I looked down between her splayed legs at her cunt, so exposed in her suit.

"I hate tan lines too, it makes you look so vulgar sometimes, I think." She said, slowly drawing her slick finger up the crack of my ass and back, making me hump the lounge inadvertently, my mind whirling with what was going on, with what we were talking about.

"If it wasn't so improper, we could swim nude, I mean, we are all alone in this neighborhood, and the fence..." I trailed off in pure bliss as she took my cock and balls in her slick hands. "We wouldn't have any tan lines." I said, joking, but still thinking about the pleasure of her and my sisters all naked around me.

"In another time, in the old country, it wouldn't raise a question, you know? Things were, and I suppose still are, a lot different there then they are here." She said, dreamily, playing with my cock and balls so expertly. "Our people here have forgotten their roots, mostly, and are so eager to assimilate into this lonely alienated world..." She trailed off, tugging my cock through her closed fist.

Assimilate, alienated, roots...? What was she talking about? Am I going to get my happy ending? She made me as hard as a rock and now she's saying all these things, I thought, humping futilely into her hand, just looking for that little extra to push me over and end my blissful misery.

"I should go and start lunch." She said, pulling my balls through her slick fingers over and over. "Why don't you go in and tell your sisters to get ready, for around one?" She said, giving my hard cock one final tug with her greasy hand, and a kiss to my cheek, her tits pressing into me.

"Sure thing, mom." I said, getting up from the lounge, my hand slipping up her thigh to her wet pussy as I kissed her back.

Dazed, I walked slowly up the stairs, my heart pumping, my mind whirling; was mom sending me to my sisters with these aching balls? Am I going to do this?

WHAT?!?

Mom had sent me to my sisters; Aly had said not to knock and to 'help myself', she had also said 'I don't mind', did it really mean what I thought, what I wanted it to mean?

I remember vividly how dad licked Jenny's pussy without a word being said. I saw Aly creep under our father's desk and blow him, is it all right then? Do I just do it, whatever I want?

I stood in front of Aly's door, I decided that I would go in and take it from there.

I turned the knob, the door opened silently.

I found Aly on her bed like the other day, her back to the door, her dress hiked even more than halfway up her thighs.

I watched her; she was doing something on her computer in bed.

I think that the whoosh of air announced my presence to her in the room, did I see her beautiful legs move just slightly, spreading for me, inviting me?

I was at the foot of her bed, looking down on her, she was flicking her fingers over the trackpad in front of her keyboard, ignoring my presence completely.

In utter silence, I looked up her dress, between her legs.

As I had expected, beautiful, smooth and, STILL NAKED!

I crouched behind her, cautiously touching her ankle, dreading every second, I stopped breathing, I think that she must have too.

I gave her ankle a gentle squeeze, then caressed the calf of one leg.

Her legs now definitely spread a little more for me.

Ever so cautiously, I climbed on top of the bed between her spread feet, she made even more room for me, not bothering to look back.

I took both of her legs in my hands and caressed them gently, savoring the very first touch of my lovely sister in this completely new and wrong way.

She kept picking away at her computer.

I pushed my hands under her dress, taking it up with them, and ever so gently, exposed her beautiful globes and pussy.

I let her dress fall around her waist, marveling at her beauty, her bare ass, her naked pussy, right there in front of me, mine for the taking.

She had to know that I was there, that I just laid her bare for me; she didn't even look back, her ass twitched as I watched and gaped at her naked beauty.

I placed my hands around her slim waist and felt her hot gentle skin for the first time; exquisite!