Family Love Pt. 03: Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think her exhibitionist behavior comes from Mum. Ivy's exhibitionism is nothing in comparison to her. She gets off from showing herself. It's not like she goes naked all the time, but her attire leaves nothing to imagination most of the time.

Jim, Mom, and I were waiting naked in the living room when the door opened. One by one all of my family poured in. Ivy came cheering and full of energy. It was so joyous to be with them again.

Mum came straight at me and Jim. "Oh, my babies! I missed both of you so much," she said hugging both of us at the same time. "Jim has grown, I think, since I last saw him." She looked him all over.

Mum had a short body with a big ass and equally big boobs. She wasn't into that fitness regime like Mom so she didn't have those toned muscles or abs, but still she looked perfect to me. She likes to keep her hair short and with her roundish face cut. It actually looked really good on her. Her brown, seasoned eyes and small, curved smile gave the impression of a person who knows their way around everything.

Our parents tried to be there with us at every event at school, but due to their work it wasn't always possible. Mum would always be there cheering for us. So she was kind of a soccer mom for us growing up.

She smiled at me. "What's up, Timmy.".

I realized that I was staring at her face. "Nothing, I'm just happy to see you." I hugged her tightly.

She patted my ass and laughed, "There, there."

After a few moments I finally let go of her to meet others. Mom and uncle Shane were just breaking up from a steamy kiss, as confirmed by their strained breathing. I've seen them kiss before, but just peck on lips. So a kiss like that was something new. He then saw me and we greeted each other with tight hug.

"My son has become a man now, huh?" he said, punching me in the chest lightly.

"Yeah, well, we all have to grow up somehow, right?" I asked.

"The first thing you gain from love is philosophy," he laughed.

"You only wanted to see Mum and Pa, I suppose," Ivy said slapping my bare ass and making me jump a little.

I turned back and pinched her cheek. "No, I was saving you for the last."

"Ow, you know I don't like it," she said rubbing her cheek. "You dork!"

She extended her arms and I embraced her.

"By the way, I really like your outfit," I said, sliding my hand up and down on her back under the two strings.

"So do I," she replied, cupping my balls. "I'm glad you finally broke your vow of celibacy. I was worried this poor thing will not experience the joys of life." She stroked my cock a little, it was flaccid but her touch made it a little hard.

"Ah, stop that already. There wasn't any vow," I rolled my eyes and then kissed her.

She got her hands around my neck and kissed me back. After some moments of tongue twisting she let go. Sometimes we kissed each other to assess who was better, and thus it turned into more of competition between her and me.

She turned and found Jim standing there staring at her. "And I was saving you for the last. Come here baby bro! Gosh you look so handsome," Ivy said to me in one breath. "You missed your big sis, right? He wasn't giving you a hard time, was he?"

"I will tell if you let me answer," Jim finally managed to squeeze in some of his words. "You know I missed you the most," he added.

"Tell you what: I have surprise for you, but you have to wait okay?" she said with glittering eyes.

"Then why would you tell me there's a surprise? Just surprise me."

"No sir, nada. I love your mouth drooling with anticipation."

"Fine, I've been patient for so many days now might as well add this one to the list," he sighed.

Ivy and I laughed at his expression. She kissed him.

"Now you feel better?"

"Yeah, a little."

I don't know if I imagined it but I think he blushed.

"Okay everyone, let's settle down for a bit," Dad called out. We all took our seats. "So, everyone's home. Lets have breakfast and rest up a bit. Then we'll talk about the further plans," he added.

"Yes, I'm hungry and I also need some sleep. I woke up at 4 today," Ivy said with a yawn.

We all had breakfast that Mom had prepared early in the morning. The table was full today with lot of chattering going on. Our parents were talking to each other and Ivy told Jim and me about her college stories.

Soon we finished and Dad made another announcement. "So here we all are again as a group; all as adults since Jimmy has crossed the threshold age. So, a happy birthday to Jim again!"

We all cheered Jim again although it's been couple of months had passed.

"Now, all of you are adults so we will be sharing some things with you which we haven't told you yet. So let's see you all at lunch." He smiled and then the parents got up and went towards the upper rooms.

"What was all that about?" I asked aloud.

"Who knows? I'm not guessing anything. We'll know at lunch anyways. So what're the room arrangements?" Ivy asked.

"Just like old times," I grinned at her.

"Ha! So instead of bunking we have side by side arrangement now? This will be convenient," she said after I left her to the room.

"Okay, I have to go meet Katie. She must be home by now. You two carry on," I said to Jim and Ivy.

"Please bring her here when you come. I want to meet her really bad," she said almost pleading.

"I don't think I'll have to ask her twice. She must be itching to get here," I said with a chuckle.

(Jim and Ivy)

"Ah, I'm tired." Ivy lay down on the bed, spreading her arms and smiled at Jim. "What are you up to these days?"

"I would have told you if you had any time to talk to me," Jim accused her, lying next to her.

"Yeah, sorry. With all the exams and papers the last few weeks were so hectic. But don't worry, I'll make it up for it," she winked at him.

"I know, I just wanted to see your sorry face," Jim teased her. "Do you want a massage? You know, your back must be hurting?"

"Yes please, I really need it this time," Ivy turned and lay on her stomach.

"I like your dress. You're practically naked in the back," Jim giggled.

"That's why you were so eager to give a massage, ain't that right?" Ivy smiled, slyly turning her head.

"What? No! I was genuinely concerned."

"Yeah, right. I remember you running around trying to give me a massage all the time. Do you think I didn't know what was all that about?" Ivy asked laughing.

Jim visibly gulped. He didn't know he was being so oblivious. "So why didn't you say something?"

"Why? Do you think you were the only one who enjoyed touching me all over my body? I just acted reluctant for fun. I thought you would get suspicious of me, too."

Jim didn't say anything after that. On one hand he was a little embarrassed but on the other he was pleased that his sister enjoyed it too. He got on top of her, sitting just beneath her ass with his legs on either side of her. Ivy removed the strings of her dress. Jim leaned forward, pressing on the middle of her back with his palms. Jim slowly slid his hand back and forth feeling her skin.

He remembered giving her massages when she used to live here. At that time, it was just a playful excuse to get his hands on her body. Although at that time he had to restrict his movements only to her back, now he wanted more.

Jim also couldn't figure why he loved touching her so much. He just did. It wasn't that it made him aroused, but he just felt happy.

Ivy squirmed a little. "That's a little ticklish."

Jim realized he was gliding his fingers on her waist absentmindedly. He again started massaging her back properly.

After a few minutes, Ivy's breathing relaxed and he suspected that she might be asleep. Jim called her name slowly but she didn't respond.

"She must be really tired then," Jim mumbled to himself. He was a little disappointed. He had plans to ask her about massaging her legs and ass too. He desperately wanted to touch her ass. He also wanted to talk to her more because they didn't have many interactions in the past few weeks.

He stared at her ass covered by the short sundress. He had sudden desire to lift her dress up but decided against it. "It's not proper," he thought to himself. He just lay down beside her.

(Shane & Eric)

After entering the bedroom, Grace decided to take a shower. Jenna went along to wash her back.

"Well the ladies will take their time then," Eric said grinning. "You want a drink?"

"Its still early but I will take some," Shane replied.

Eric had a small freezer in the garage for his liquor. He fetched a bottle and both of them sat in the living room sofa. Eric handed the glass and they both clanked their glasses.

"To the homecoming."

"To the homecoming."

"So, do you want to talk what's going on with you and why do you look like grumpy old guy who hasn't got an action in a while?" Eric asked after a sip.

Shane gulped the whole amount in one go and sighed. "It's that bad, huh? I knew you'd see right through me. The thing is I am having trouble at my work. Trouble is actually a mild way to put it. I'm having disasters at my work. I might be fired from my job or already been fired. I didn't bother to check my mails today and that too, for all the wrong reasons. For the past few months things have gone so crazy so quickly that I can't even wrap my mind around it. I was next in line for the CEO and now I am almost jobless, the irony."

Shane went silent for a moment. Eric poured another glass, this time a little stronger. He knew Shane had been a dedicated worker all his life and he's a dignified person. He stuck to this company for all his life, and now when the time was to get fruit of his labors everything is getting snatched off him. Eric had a lot of questions, but he kept quiet and waited for Shane to talk again.

He did after chugging down another. "The worst thing is I don't even know what's going on. I was almost got arrested last month for nothing."

"Damn it, Shane, why didn't you tell me anything at that time?" Eric asked, bewildered at this sudden information.

"I thought I could handle it and I told Grace. She wanted to talk to you guys but I talked her out of it. At that time I thought it would create unnecessary panic. Besides, what could you guys have done there?"

Eric glared at him in disbelief and anger.

"I know that was a total mistake and I'm sorry," Shane added quickly, sensing his anger. "I didn't want to drag you both into this mess, but that was stupid. You both could have helped me, but I wasn't thinking straight then."

Hearing his apology calmed Eric down a bit. He wanted to say some distinguished words to him but refrained as Shane was already feeling regret.

"For all these reasons, Grace is also suffering. I had been distant from her and she understands, but still I know she's been lonely and I wasn't there for her. I have a favor to ask: can you please make her feel loved? She hasn't had that feeling in awhile."

"Why are you putting it like that? There's no favor to ask. It's my responsibility to take care of the women of this household, our women. God, Shane, I'm sorry but I'm little pissed at you right now. I've always thought of you as my big brother, and I always look up to you. But sorry to say you acted plain stupid this time! And from whatever you've told me you have been a total ass to Gracie, too. You just wait until Jenna hears this!" Eric said a little coldly.

The response Eric got was completely opposite of what he expected. Shane laughed. Not loudly but a genuine laugh. He looked like he hadn't done so in a while.

"I was dying to get here sooner, to hear myself called stupid and an ass!" he chuckled again and leaned in to hug Eric.

At first Eric thought of giving him a cold shoulder, but he knew Shane was a straight as an arrow person. He didn't look at the world as it is but the way it should be. He hugged Shane tightly.

"All your kindness has come to bite you in the ass, I guess," Eric said smiling.

"I will tell you everything properly along with Jen. Situation is calm for now and I will need you to figure things out. But first things first, Grace needs you. She may have forgotten how your little cock felt inside her," Shane said jokingly.

"Talk about yourself and don't worry, I will remind her everything," Eric smiled at him.

They both took up their glasses and clanked them again

(Jenna & Grace)

"And that's why I have grown this pathetic patch of moping snatch," Grace said pointing towards her thick pubic bush. She had been telling her the same story Eric and Shane talked about.

"Wow! I think he needs some spanking," Jenna said smiling.

Grace knew it was a fake smile and she was very pissed. Jenna didn't show her emotions with words but her expressions were enough.

"Let me clean that first," Jenna said and brought out her shaving kit.

"It always feels good in a weird way," Grace said as the Jenna moved the razor carefully inside of her thigh.

After a few minutes she was done. Jenna examined her work by running her hand on her now smooth pussy lips, which made Grace bite her lips.

Eric was at the doorway looking sheepish. "I hate to interrupt you guys, but it's kinda important."

"Nah, we haven't even started anything," Grace said smiling.

"Shane needs you, Jen," Eric said to Jenna. She understood seeing his eyes that Shane must have told the same thing.

"Yes, I just finished here. Maybe you can wash her back." Jenna stood up and left the bathroom.

"That will be my honor." Eric entered and got closer to Grace. He kissed her lips lightly. "You should have told me. Why were you suffering alone?" he whispered and then they started kissing deeper. Their kisses were long and sensual.

Eric started moving towards her neck but Grace stopped him. "Please take me to the bed. This is not comfortable."

"Anything for you, my lady," he said and lifted Grace.

Grace shrieked a little with surprise and then laughed a little. "I have put on some weight. I am not so light anymore."

"To me you will be always light as a feather." Eric smiled at her and put her in the bed.

"Yes, now show me how much you love me," Grace said to him with lusty eyes.

This encouraged him more and he began kissing her neck. They were gentle, short kisses and he licked her body between the kisses. He slowly moved towards her breasts.

"I still remember us kissing the first time. That's when I decided that you were the right person for our Jenny and me," Grace stopped him for a moment and took his face in her hands. She kissed his nose. "Back to business." She let go of his face and he dived right into her breasts, giving careful attention to each one. Then he again started to move downwards, slowly kissing her stomach.

The anticipation of reaching his mouth to the desired destination was killing her, yet at the same time she loved the attention. Not getting any play for the past few weeks had left her a bit frustrated. She felt the first touch of Eric's lips on her pussy lips, which were already wet with desire. A moan escaped her lips and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations which Eric was creating with his tongue play.

Eric knew exactly what worked for Grace. She had a slightly bigger clit then Jenna which was hard now. He began sucking and nibbling it and entered two of his finger into her pussy. Grace spread her legs as widely as possible. She wanted this feeling to last, as long as possible. As her pussy started dripping, Eric added another finger and Grace started squirming.

Eric knew she was close and removed his hand.

"Noooo... ," Grace cried. But he replaced it with his mouth and started sucking like a pump. "Yes! Suck my pussy! Suck it hard!" Grace again cried, but this time with pleasure. She started kneading her boobs.

Eric repeated his sucking and stroking. Whenever one of his moves made her closer to climax he stopped that completely and then replaced with other. He was prolonging her orgasm and it was making Grace crazy.

"Eric, love, please I can't take it any more..."

Then Eric decided it's time and he started to move his three fingers so fast that his hand was making slapping noises. Grace closed her legs and then a jet of liquid came out of her pussy as she started squirting. Her whole body went into a trance as she poured out her juices.

After her breathing normalized, she opened her eyes to see that Eric was lying next to her and smiling at her.

"Thank you Eric. And sorry I didn't tell you anything. I really wanted to-"

Eric cut her off by placing a finger at her lips.

"I know and I'm sorry too. I should have been there for you, for both of you."

Grace hid her face in his chest and sobbed a little. Eric patted her back. She calmed down after sometime. She looked downward and saw the bed sheet wet with her juices.

"I really made a mess here," she giggled. Then her eyes darted towards Eric's cock. It was deflated but leaking with precum. "That's not a good sign. I can't leave the poor thing like this," she said gently stroking his cock. "It's time to blow some life into it," she said looking at Eric, lust returning in her eyes.

(Jenna & Shane)

Jenna left the bathroom with mixed feelings. On one hand she was angry at Shane for his secrecy, and on the other she was really worried about him. One piece of information which Grace shared really bothered her: "For the past few weeks he was also having trouble getting hard and two nights earlier he lost his erection in the middle of blowjob, I tried again and he also got upset about this, too. So I just left the matter then and there."

Jenna knew these kinds of things were possible, especially as a person ages. But at what extent was his mind was occupied that he lost his interest in sex? "I have to reignite his lust," she thought, determined.

She watched Shane sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. "Shane, the other bedroom in 15 minutes," she said in a loud voice without much of an expression.

When Shane looked at her a little surprised, she motioned again towards the bedroom mouthing, "fifteen minutes."

Jenna hurried towards her room. She already thought of a plan and was praying to find what she wanted to be present there. It was Tim's bedroom but Jenna and Eric had moved their stuff for the time being. She opened the closet and sighed with relief to find a little suitcase sitting on the lowest rack harmlessly. As soon as she opened it, a devilish smile crossed her lips.

Shane slowly got up thinking about Jenna, or Jenny as he used to call her. He cared for her since childhood and had a deep bond, maybe even stronger than him and Grace. His little sister was the only one he lived for till Grace came into the scene. But even after Grace came into his life his love for Jenny never decreased. He now regretted that he didn't share his problems with her, which was a first even for him. That's why he was reluctant to face her. But still he didn't wanted to anger her further. He lightly tapped on the door, waiting for her response.

The door swung open in a hurry and Shane slowly looked towards his sister. As he looked at her, his mouth opened slowly until his jaw dropped and his eyes went into full saucer mode.

Jenna was standing in front of him striking a peculiar pose. She was donning the sexiest of the costumes: a one-piece leather, black cop costume. It was sleeved and had zipper in front which barely reached her boobs, and came to just below her nether regions.

As Shane took in all of her outfit with his fast moving eyes, he felt a slight tingle at his crotch. He and Jenna had this fantasy of role playing cop and prisoner when they were younger. After having children they put a stop on these plays in fear of children sneaking on them.

123456...8