Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes my dad says so mature things I feel like crying.

"You showed her your kissing prowess?" Mom asked finally, feeling left behind, I guess.

"Um...no we aren't there yet too," I said sheepishly.

"Now aren't you moving at a snail pace considering this is an erotica," Dad fumed.

"I... I," I resigned.

"Hey don't be hard on yourself. Tomorrow is a great opportunity. Kiss her at sunset and she will go crazy for you," Mom suggested.

"But I don't feel confident," I retaliated.

"What were you teaching him all along?" my Dad asked mom incredulously.

"Hmm I think he feels uncomfortable with the girl, I think they both are hesitant. God knows why," my mom wondered. "Okay let's get finished with dinner and I will give you a few pointers."

"Okay," I managed to say.

After dinner, mom and Jim did the dishes and cleared the table. It was our routine in the family to take part in house chores. Today was an off for Dad.

"Okay all done, Tim come to our bedroom after I tuck in Jim. come on young man otherwise you will stay up late again." Mom ordered.

I went to my room to lie there for a while. Jim is having trouble sleeping now-a-days. I think because of his gaming.

JIM'S ROOM

(JIM AND JENNA)

"You know I can sleep better with songs on," Jim said.

"Well, that's something good to hear," Jenna smiled at him making up the bed.

"Come on get ready, I have to give some lessons to your brother then."

Jim shed all of his clothing, got naked and got into the bed on one side. Jenna also got into the other side.

"You want to masturbate?"

"Um hmm," Jim nodded

"Okay, come here," Jenna sat upright sitting in lotus position, her robe now open. She took Jim's head in her lap and shed off her robe.

"Okay start sucking," Jenna told him. Jim started sucking off her right breast although there was no milk, Jimmy liked the warm feeling of his mother, her breasts.

Jimmy started moaning and Jenna was also getting into the mood, pressed his child to her bosom more tightly and began stroking more forcibly .

"Sorry babe we have less time today," she told him.

"Um hmmm," he replied, still not letting go.

Jimmy started to suck harder on her right breast and began fondling her left. Jenna also felt the heat now; spat on her palm and started stroking him a little faster.

She now pressed Jim tightly against her tits and encouraged Jim, "Come on baby suck harder, you want to cum on mommy's breasts don't you? come on baby shower me with your cum."

The orgasm started to build. "Mom it's coming," Jimmy warned his mother.

"Okay baby gimme your cum give momma the load baby come on," she encouraged him and then he erupted. She quickly adjusted his cock to her other breast and he came on her tit.

Both mom and son now relaxed and caught their breath. She then got up from bed, cleaned his cock and went to the bathroom. She took ropes of cum from her breast and licked all of it.

She got back to bed on the other side of Jimmy and he quickly grabbed the other breast from his mouth. She smiled and patted lovingly on his forehead. After twenty minutes or so he was fast asleep. She quietly got out of the bed and headed towards her room.

MASTER BEDROOM

(TIM JENNA AND ERIC)

I was sitting in my parents bedroom with my dad and we were playing chess to kill time waiting for mom as she instructed. I was excited about what kind of pointers mom will give to me so I can't really concentrate on the game and dad was just crushing me.

"You got the girl in mind huh," Dad with an amusing smile.

"No actually, I got mom on my mind and what will she tell me," I said putting on a thoughtful face.

"Hey that's my girl, don't get her on your mind," Dad punched me playfully. "I am sure she will just teach you how to be a better man like she's been doing with me all these years."

"Oh so you needed that much teaching haha," I laughed.

"Okay smartass, this is checkmate," he said, ending the hellish game.

"Don't you think dads should give advice about girlfriends; how did you get a hold of Mom anyway?"

"Sure, just grab her ass, put forward your mouth and say I want you, everything will work out," he said and burst out laughing at my perplexed reaction.

"You are a good man Tim; you don't have to worry about anything. If she's the girl destined for you it will work out in the end. But I will say this, that be honest always no matter the situation, honesty is the key in relationships," he said. "And also don't forget about grabbing ass."

"Man, just as I was thinking what a splendid advice, he does that." I rolled my eyes thinking that.

My dad has got this amazing ability to convert everything serious to humorous. It does work in favor of him; but not all the time.

"Hey Dad, can I take a car to the forest tomorrow?"

"Sure, I will put one out in the morning," Dad said nonchalantly.

And then mom entered the room, not bothering to tie up the front of the robe and her front goodies in all glorious display.

"Man, what exactly were you doing there?" Dad asked, licking his lips.

"Ah just putting the little one to sleep, he is adult now, I have some interesting ways for a lullaby," Mom said winking. "So about tomorrow, you have to make her crazy for you. I know she is in the same state of hesitation as you and you got to break that."

"Okay," I said, listening attentively.

"Let's pretend, I am the girl and we are watching the sunset. Come on the edge of the bed."

I did as told and we sat with our shoulder and thighs touching.

"Take her hand slowly in your hand," Mom put my right hand in her left and slowly crossed the fingers. "Lean in towards her slowly at first looking in her eyes and look for signs, if she hesitates to come forward then stop for a moment give her a warm smile and if she responds."

Mom also came forward.

"Then slowly brush her lips with your lips first," she did the same.

"And start kissing slowly like we do all the time," and with that she started kissing me deeply and passionately. I don't know if it's the role play or what but I became very much excited with this kiss, it felt magical. She broke the kiss for a moment and told me we will be using our tongues now and we went back to kissing.

"That's my boy, grab her boobs now," Dad said. As if he was cheering for us.

"Come on, grab'em," he said again.

Mom broke the kiss and I kind of felt irritated. I didn't want to break it. I was just very worked up and mom looked the same.

"Yes, you can brush her breasts lightly, if she doesn't show any resistance grab her boobs through the clothes gently, come on show me," Mom said to me.

Mom was kind of sitting on my lap and I grabbed her right tit with my left hand and with my right hand I held her in position. Mom started moaning in my mouth and began to kiss me aggressively and I just started kneading her boobs.

"Suck 'em," Mom told me.

And I needed no encouragement. I started sucking them one by one and then mom placed my left hand right at her crotch. I felt it with my palm it was so hot and wet that two of my fingers slipped in just like that. Mom was moaning louder now, I was giving her boobs a hard suck and moving my finger in and out rapidly now.

"Oooh baby ...do it ...make me cum ...yeah just like that ...ooooh oh oh .....yeshhh dont forget the clit ..."

I pinched her clit with my thumb and index.

"Yesss ...keep going ...yesss ...oh its feeling good ...yes faster ...more," she moaned.

With all her moaning, I lifted my head from her breasts and started rubbing her pussy really fast.

"Yessss I am close...don't stop...keep going oh oh oh I am cumming," and with that her body started convulsing, she closed her eyes. I felt her body tremble with mine.

"Oh, I needed that so much," she said. "Thanks babe," She added smiling towards me.

I took my fingers out and she moaned again.

"You were at it too," she said looking at dad.

I looked at dad and he was just sitting there slowly stroking his cock. I have seen it hard many times but dad's cock has a magnificence about it. I am not bisexual or gay but if I had been, I would have idolized his cock.

"Well seeing you two like that, it was just so romantic and turned me on so much, can I get some attention here?" He asked mom almost pleadingly.

"Of course, hon, let me come up there just lie down," she went to his side, taking over his cock and slowly stroking it. "Well I think you are in need of some attention too, wanna join?" she asked me.

"As much as I would love to, I think you are pretty much tired already, just give all your focus to dad tonight," I said smiling.

"Oh, you are such a sweetheart," she said blowing me a kiss.

"Goodnight, mum dad," I said.

"Goodnight, Jim," they said in unison.

And as I was leaving the bedroom I saw from the corner of my eye mom starting to straddle dad in cow girl position. A smile passed on my mouth. I love my family so much.

MASTER BEDROOM

(ERIC AND JENNA)

"I was just so mesmerized by that Jen," Eric said to Jenna as she was lining his cock with her pussy.

"I know baby, it felt like it was my first time kissing someone."

"Oh, like kissing our son so much, hon?" Eric slowly met Jenna's up down motion.

"Yes baby, I love doing it with our sons just like you do with Ivy. It's a unique feeling and I want to go all the way with them Eric, if you don't mind," she told him grunting.

"I know hon, you don't have to tell me that. You can; when they are ready and if they agree, just don't forget about me. And yes I love doing it with her...God I miss her. Now give me that pussy hard and fast," Eric said enjoying the union.

"Uhh...how can I forget you...you are the reason of all of this ...you are my center pole...uhhh."

Hearing her Eric started fucking her brains out.

(TIM'S BEDROOM)

"Ooh ...uh ...yeah ooh...yeah," I heard the muffled sounds of my parents' lovemaking. My bedroom is just on side with theirs so when they really go at it, I could hear their muffled screams. I took out my painfully hard cock and started jerking to their sounds. It took me only 5 minutes to climax. I was that excited. After cleaning up I got to bed thinking about my hike tomorrow and sleep took over.

I woke up at 8 next morning, it was Sunday and also I took off from work so I took the liberty to sleep late.

Usually my morning routine consists of waking up at 6, going on a run with mom and then stretching with her and some yoga. Then I get ready for work and get there at 10.

On Sundays we don't go for jogs or exercise to give our body some rest. I left the bed, made it up and after relieving myself, got downstairs.

Mom was at the breakfast table reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. She wore a long T-shirt which came to her mid thigh but due to sitting it was riding high on her thighs. It had a deep neck showing a healthy amount of cleavage and underwear are a rare sight in our household.

"Morning, mum," I got close to her and gave her a kiss on the lips and got a clear view of her mesmerizing tits. I have seen them umpteenth time since childhood but their sight just beholds my gaze every time.

"Slept okay?"

"Yes, very good. I am feeling more confident for today," I smiled at her.

"Well, you should be," she smiled back.

"Hey mum, hey Tim," Jim came down rubbing his eyes.

"Morning love, come give me some sugar," she said

Jim scooted closer and they kissed for a minute

"Mom, you will make it hard again," Jim said grunting.

"Haha, hardons are healthy. You should get them time to time," mom laughed.

"Yeah now it will take forever to go down," Jim grunted again.

"You want me to take care of it for you, don't you?" Mom asked, narrowing her eyes.

Jim just smiled and took off his pants. Mom just shook her head and took his hard on in her right hand and started stroking gently. While sipping coffee with the left.

Another pretty normal sight at our home.

"Well, I will just go and get ready for my date," I said getting up.

"Kay," said mom and Jimmy just grunted.

I left both of them to their fun and texted Katie at what time she will go out. Reply came five minutes later, 'I will meet in front of your house at 10.'

'Okay, wear something light and sports shoes.'

I texted back. And then I got into the shower. I came downstairs at 9.45 bringing my backpack.

"I haven't seen dad all morning," I said to mom, who was at the kitchen counter preparing toast.

"He was feeling quite energetic today so began working on his car early morning. Here I have packed some sandwiches for you and your lady."

"Oh, thanks mom you are the best," I replied beaming.

She bent down to take something out from the fridge and presented her ass in its full glory. I couldn't resist myself at the sight and grabbed each cheeks in either hand .She was surprised mildly and looked back

"Well, what's the occasion?" she asked, smiling curiously.

"Dad had told me that whenever you see a perfect ass just grab iit" I said happily.

"Well your dad could put you in a lot of danger with his advice you know that," Mom said.

"Am I in danger?" I asked, making a puppy face.

"Haha, no you can grab my ass whenever you want but not everyone's, so no you are not in danger but I have to prepare breakfast for your father so please go grab your girlfriend's ass today," she said, pushing me gently.

"Alright then I should get going it's almost 10," I said.

Katie met me in front of my house.

"Another car in?" she asked.

"Yeah, but it's in pretty bad shape and will take some time to be repaired," I said shrugging.

"Ah, I think I should just quit there and work in your dad's garage instead," she said.

"Oh it's boiling in there but if you still want to; you are always welcome," I said smiling.

"Yeah, just have to convince my dad," she said thoughtfully. "But for now, let's just enjoy the date," saying that she took my arm and we got towards the car my dad had parked for me in the morning.

Katie is very much into cars, so when I would bring different cars (dad gave some extra time to customers so he could enjoy a ride or two) to work she would get all excited. I think she dating me has something to do with the cars too.

We got to the entrance of the forest half an hour later and after parking the car we entered the forest. We picked up a lesser travelled trail so that there will be less people and we would get some privacy.

Katie was walking in front of me. She wore a orange tank top which hugged her quite well and highlighted her breasts and denim shorts which came down just below her ass cheeks. Her ass was looking so perfect that I heard my dad scream in my mind, "Just grabbit dammit."

Putting that scary thought out of my mind I took my camera and clicked a couple of photos of her. She didn't notice, maybe I will show her later.

The lesser travelled trail was a little hard and we had to catch our breath from time to time. In between we chatted, saw some amazing birds and animals and clicked a lot of pics. We reached the elevation at noon and decided to rest there till sunset. We took a spot under a tree and sat there. I took out the lunch mom had prepared.

"Mmm, your mom is an amazing cook," she said munching.

"Yup," I agreed.

We finished our sandwiches and then started to look at our pics.

"Wow, when did you take that?" she asked, seeing her back profile.

"Well, I like to take candid shots," I replied, winking.

"My ass looks fine in this," she said amused.

"Your ass is perfect," I said smiling.

"Oh, you think so?" she blushed a little.

I have complimented her a lot of time but haven't actually complimented on her private parts till now.

"I know so," I said kissing her cheeks.

She blushed hard.

"Maybe we can do more pics of it then," she suggested.

"Good idea," I said. "Come on I will tell you the poses."

We stood and first I took some simple shots of her seeing in the distance then I told her to lean over a rock and thrust her ass out. Then I instructed her to hook her thumbs in her shorts and push a little. That shot looked like she was about to take her shorts off.

"My god, it looks so slutty," she said amazed.

"And beautiful."

"You got a talent in photography," she said impressed.

She took some shots of me and then we began to filter out the pics.

"My friends would get so jealous if they see those," I said, pointing at her shorts picture.

"You won't show them, would you?" she asked a little worried.

"No," I assured. "Maybe my parents through."

She punched me lightly. The sun was about to set.

"Let's watch the sunset," I said to her and replayed all the instructions in my mind.

"Hmm."

As mom had told me, watching sunset I turned towards her and started watching her face, she noticed a moment later and did the same. I held her gaze for a moment and then slowly leaned towards her. I paused to see her reaction but she was just still so I continued.

I came closer and lightly pressed my lips to her, she was still not reacting. I remembered my mom telling me I have to break her hesitation. I continued forward and boldly kissed her at the corner of her mouth then I planted a kiss right at her lips. It was very soft.

Now she reacted a little and also pressed forward. I held her face in my hands backing up a little.

"You are so beautiful."

She looked into my eyes and started kissing me. I smiled between kisses and continued the progression.

All hesitations are now gone and we started to kiss passionately panting ,kissing. Then I sucked her lips and said, "I love the taste of you." And pushed my tongue a little in her mouth.

Sensing my intentions she responded and we started kissing French. All hells broke loose and she was all over me then. This surprised me a little but I recovered quickly and brushed my palm against her breasts. She moaned a little in my mouth so I squeezed her tit a little, she moaned again.

We were now just so much into the kiss that we didn't realize that sun had sat already. After nearly half an hour of intense kissing and breast squeezing we parted and laid on our backs panting heavily.

"My god I don't know what came over me, you are an amazing kisser," she said after catching her breath.

"Well, I am glad whatever came over you got you going," I said smiling. "And thank you for the compliment." I almost said mom has taught me well... almost.

"The only thing got me going is your kiss," she said and smiled a little facing me.

At dusk, she saying those words... she looked so beautiful I cannot explain that in words.

"I think we should get going, unless you want to spend the night under stars," I said.

"Ah! that would be pretty much fun but let's do that some other time," she started getting up.

Coming down and out of the forest we stopped almost at every turn and kissed passionately, this got us to sidetracked sometimes. If I haven't been here before, I am sure we would have been lost. We got to our car and started our journey back home.

"I like this, you know, the physical closeness with you. Don't get me wrong I love your company but being intimate makes it on a whole other level," I said while driving.

"I am sorry I was kinda very slow in this, but my past experience had made me that way," she said looking a little uncomfortable.

"You don't have to apologize for anything, I would never do anything to you which makes you uncomfortable. If you want to go slow, that's really fine with me," I told her, squeezing her hand a little.

"I don't want to go slow now, I want to explore you," she said with a smile on her mouth and lust in her eyes.