Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped for a moment and parted her shirt.

"Don't, I will get hard. What's gotten into you?" I laughed.

"I don't know. Being with you just changes something inside me or maybe it is my true nature," she shrugged.

"I like this personality of yours. It feels like you are more open to me."

"I don't doubt that," she said making a gesture towards her melons.

"I didn't mean that," I laughed. "Hey, I almost forgot mom said this morning that I should invite you for dinner."

"So invite me," she simply said.

"Would you be free this Sunday for a dinner at our home," I asked formally.

"Yes sir, I sure will attend the dinner," she said and we both laughed.

"What should I wear?" she asked. I sensed a hint of nervousness.

"Anything you are comfortable in," I said. "You can come in naked too, clothing doesn't matter to us."

"Isn't that the dream," she sighed thinking I was messing with her.

I shrugged.

Sunday came quickly, I took an off and Katie covered for me and she decided to take the next day off so I could cover her on Monday.

After our date in forest, we had been very busy and all over each other any moment of solace we found. But our activities kind of limited to blow jobs, finger fucking and mutual masturbation.

Katie rang me on phone.

"Hey I am outside, take me in," she said.

"Katie is home," I hollered and in a frenzy dad and Jimmy ran to get dressed. Mom was already dressed in knee length blue sundress with cut sleeves. She opted for bra today and it highlighted her shape even more. She looked stunningly beautiful.

I got outside to meet her.

Katie was also wearing a sundress a maroon one but hers was a little short then mom, decent length not showing much but at the same time sexy. Also, hers was half sleeved so upper part was covered.

"Hey, you raised your boundary walls?" she asked noticing for first time.

That's why I had taken off.

"Yeah, apparently dad had an idea for ventilation in garage," I said.

We entered the house and mom came towards us smiling.

"Katie, make yourself at home," she said embracing her and giving a quick peck on cheeks.

Katie looked a little startled but recovered quickly.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kirk, for inviting me," she said smiling and hugging back.

"Hey there kiddos, everything alright?" Dad came downstairs wearing a polo t-shirt and lower. It was good to see him in some clothes for a change.

"You are beautiful, how did my son trap you?" he said smiling and taking her hand kissing on it lightly.

"Well sir, I think he has your charms," she said spreading her dress and bowing a little.

"Ha-ha, aren't you a cute one," Dad laughed.

"Thank you, Mr. Kirk," she said beaming. Happy with all the praise.

Behind Dad, Jimmy was standing in a shirt and jeans. He looked handsome with his hair properly made. Well, he is handsome, it's just that he doesn't care about his looks that much.

Jimmy waved with a smile.

"Welcome to our home," he said and came forward offering a handshake. "I am called James although everyone here call me Jim or Jimmy whichever you prefer."

I was startled at how smooth he was being, generally he doesn't even want to show his face.

Katie took his hand smiling, "Hi Jim, I am Katie. It's nice to meet you."

I was kind of impressed at their meeting.

"Come on I will show you to the living room," he said.

"That would be nice," she replied.

I looked at mom giving an expression like what the hell has happened to him.

Mom just suppressed her laugh.

We sat on the couch.

"Katie do you like pasta and garlic bread?" Mom asked smiling.

"I love'em," she said, looking at me knowing I must have told mom about her favorite.

"I love pasta too, I like the red sauce," Jimmy quipped.

"Really? Me too, white one is you know so..."

"Cheesy," Jimmy completed her sentence and she laughed.

"Not the word I had in mind but its better," she said.

"What does your parents do Katie?" Dad asked her, I rolled my eyes.

"What? I have to ask some dad level questions," he said on my reaction.

Katie was laughing at our exchange.

"My dad has his own real estate business and mom works in IT," she said.

"Real estate hmm, what's your Dad's name?" Dad asked thoughtfully.

"Tom, Tom Bruce," she replied.

"Oh really, Tom Bruce, I realized it on real estate thing. He is a good friend of mine we go golfing together sometimes," Dad said pleased with revelation.

"I am glad, you are on good terms," she said smiling.

"Yeah, I remembered he told me sometime that he has a girl, she is the perfect child," Dad said.

Katie just smiled.

"Enough with the chats let's eat now and talk later," Mom said.

"Yeah, was waiting for you to say that, I am starving," Dad said.

We all sat to the dinner table. Me on right of dad then Katie then Jimmy and then mom in clockwise direction.

Mom served dad, Jimmy served Katie and I served myself. Jimmy looked pleased.

"Well, he saw a girl in ages," Dad said Snickering.

"No ...he is lying ...I see girls all the time," Jimmy said blushing.

"Hey, I was just messing with you, sorry son," Dad smiled.

"Jimmy has seen more girls than you have in your lifespan at least," Mom replied in defense of Jimmy.

"Why would I see any others when I got you," Dad said lovingly. Mom rolled her eyes.

Katie smiled.

"Don't mind them. It's normal in our house," I said.

"Yeah, we never get bored, we just romance with each other," Dad said looking towards me.

"That's a good thing. Romance should be the basis of relationships," Katie said laughing at me.

"Don't believe my son, he can feed you some serious crap," Dad said with straight face.

Katie laughed more, mom and Jimmy smiled too.

"Dad," I said not impressed.

"Okay okay. I will eat quietly otherwise he will blame me for his breakup," Dad said.

"Rest assured Mr. Kirk, I won't let him do that," Katie said.

We ate laughing at some jokes and stories. Jimmy had his share of stories too.

"Okay who's up for an adult joke raise your hand?" Dad asked.

Mom and Jimmy raised theirs, I panicked then I saw Katie had already raised hers.

"Well party pooper, majority wins," Dad laughed at me.

"A husband and wife were setting up their laptop. It asked for password. Husband trying to troll typed -mypenis. And the moment he pressed enter wife was on the floor laughing.

It said, error: not long enough."

Everyone laughed.

"I got one too," Katie said

"Wow, she sure is a keeper," Dad said. ''Please tell."

"Okay. A kid brings his cat to school. The teacher asked why did you bring a cat? The kid said I was scared, Dad was saying to mom that when the kids will leave I will eat that p," she paused.

"Pussy," Dad completed and laughed.

Mom laughed, shaking her head.

"You can say words like that, we don't mind, we're all adults here," Dad assured.

"Sorry I just ..." she let it hang.

"Hey why are you apologizing. We know not everyone is crazy like us," Mom said smiling.

"No, you people are the best," she said.

"She also wanted to see the cars Dad," I said on her behalf. She looked sheepish.

"Wow. Really? I would love to show you anytime. Tonight, might be too late. Come again any day anytime," Dad said, looking pleased.

"Yes, feel free to pass by anytime you like," Mom added.

"Maybe Tomorrow, I have an off day," she said.

"That's best," Everyone agreed.

We said goodbyes

"Your family is super cool; I love them," she said excitedly on the way.

"They love you too," I said.

I kissed her goodbye and went home.

I entered the house and saw mom on the couch jerking off both Jimmy and dad at the same time.

"He was on his best attitude today," Mom said to me.

I shook my head, kissed her goodnight, and went to sleep.

AT HOME

(LIVING ROOM)

Jenna was jerking off Jim and Eric at the same time.

"I see two pairs of hands but not a single one on my tits," Jenna said, pouting.

"Oh, sorry, hon, I was just got lost in the sensations," Eric said, putting his right hand around her and left one on her tit. "Jim, you grab the the the right one," he said to Jim, who was enjoying eyes closed.

"Ok," he said, grabbing her right tit and massaging.

"Now I feel like I am being attended to," she said, closing her eyes.

She started stroking them hard now.

"Oh baby, it feels good. Could you use some llubricant" Eric said.

Jenna spat on both palms and began stroking.

"Now it's more like it...go on, hon... Just like that," Eric said.

"Ugh ...mom," Jim said, now pinching her nipples.

Jenna, stimulated by the action on her breasts, looked towards Eric. He understood in a moment what she wanted. He kissed her long and hard.

"Me too," Jim cried.

Jenna turned towards Jim and gave him an equally passionate kiss.

"Baby, I am ready."

Jenna pointed his cock towards her breast, and spurts of thick white cum landed on her breasts.

Eric slumped on the sofa. Watching this action did it for Jim too.

"Mom," he managed.

Jenna understood and did the same to Jim's cock.

Both of her breasts were covered by thick white juices.

"Ah, it was good, now mister, don't go all wiggly on me; you have to put that tool somewhere," she said to Eric.

"I know baby, just give me some time to recover," Eric said smiling.

"Jimmy off to sleep now," she smiled towards him and kissed him good night.

Jimmy got up and walked towards his room. Jenna sat there massaging her breasts with cum and licking occasionally. After sometime Eric pulled Jenna to master bed and made love to her.

KATIE'S DETOUR

I was already excited to see some cars today as promised by Tim's dad. I told my parents and as it turned out dad indeed knew Tim's dad, so he relaxed a bit about my dating. I went there at 11 after breakfast, not sure what to wear as it was hot, I wore a light top and shorts.

I pressed the doorbell. Tim's dad was at the door.

"Hey sweetie come on in," he said.

He has this loving aura around him that made me feel safe.

"Can I see your cars, sir?" I asked.

"Hey don't be so formal with me, I will die with formality overdose," he laughed.

"You can call me Eric ...it makes me feel young when pretty girls call me by my name," he added.

"Okay then, let me see them old man," I said batting my eyes on him.

"Ouch. Come on," he laughed.

He was wearing a sleeveless loose vest and shorts. A lot of his upper body was exposed as the top was loose. I could see he was well built.

The garage was heaven for me, cars and smell of machine oil, the equipment, I just wanted to work here.

"I have always loved cars since childhood. I may be a bit nerdy about them," I said.

"Nothing wrong with it. They are my passion too, maybe we can run this together sometime" he winked.

"How would you react if I applied for a job here?" I asked genuinely.

"You kidding? I would love to have a nerd, and I was thinking of recruiting someone for some time," he said.

"I want to work here," I said.

"But it's not easy plus ventilation in the garage is not that great, you know, and you will be dirty by evening all day," he said.

"What about the raised walls?" I asked.

"Well, it doesn't seem to be working as well as I thought. Also, I did it to have some privacy from neighbors," he said.

"I will get used to it," I said.

"You are not going to throw in the towel, are you? I like kids like you. If you are so insistent, I don't mind, but you better take your parents' consent before this. And also, I think you called me an old man."

"Well, that was a mistake I should make up for. Here accept my apologies, handsome," I said, then kissed his cheek and lightly brushed his cheek with my fingers. "This is my apology," I said, teasing him.

"Well, if I can get these kinds of apologies, you should make mistakes more often," he laughed "Apologies accepted," he pecked me on cheek.

I usually don't flirt like this but I don't know, with Eric I felt comfortable.

"I am not in trouble for that right?" looking concerned as I looked blank.

"Absolutely not as long as I get it back for my apologies," I assured him.

"Ha-ha, you have your way with everything ,girl...come on, let's check some cars out," he said.

As promised, he gave me a detailed tour of the garage, told me about the vintage cars, let me have a look under the hood, and also let me tight some crews. I was so happy. He was impressed with my knowledge about some of them too. I just wanted to work here so badly. Time passed quickly.

"Hey you nerds, don't you want to eat something?" Tim's mom came from the house.

She wore a loose shirt and shorts, she looked stunning in this outfit. The shorts hugged her curves perfectly.

"Oh we forgot about the time," Eric said and then pressed forward and kissed her.

She looked so cute with both her hands in her back pocket and on her toes kissing him back.

It wasn't long but for the time they kissed, the passion was electrifying. I felt that.

"Hope you don't get offended by our behavior," Jenna said smiling.

"Nothing wrong with expressing love," I smiled back.

"Told you she is a keeper," Eric said putting his arm around me.

I can't explain it...but just being in this house only for a short time felt like I was part of this family for years. I felt loved, attended and especially with Eric, looked like we became best friends in minutes.

"Okay then come on, lunch is ready," she said then turned.

"Wait a moment," Eric said as I was about to leave.

"Watch that ass sway ...it's the perfect ass," Eric said.

I was not expecting that but did see Jenna's ass and seriously the motion was mesmerizing.

"Yeah it's a perfect ass," I said then looked at him and giggled, he laughed too.

"Come on," we crossed our arms and got inside.

"You two are bonding, alright." Jenna said and smiled.

"Nerds attracts nerds," Eric said.

"It looks like it," I agreed.

"I'll be in a moment," Eric left.

"Where is Jim?" I asked, wondering.

"He's coming down. Been busy with his games," Jenna said and rolled her eyes cutely. I couldn't believe she is a mom of two grown ups.

"Let me help," I offered as she was cleaning plates.

"Thanks," she obliged.

Jim came down running.

"Oops, sorry I am late," Jimmy said, panicking.

"Don't worry Katie helped." Jenna said.

He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Looked more natural today. Yesterday he had this matured look about him. Today he looked like an innocent cutie as Tim describes him.

"Hey Jim, you are quite busy. Don't have time for me?" I said pouting.

"Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were here otherwise I would have come ...sorry," he looked so cute apologizing, I chided myself.

"Hey I was just messing with you, you know what, let's game together after lunch," I said smiling.

"Really?" He said. Not believing for some reason.

"Yup."

And he looked happy.

"He doesn't have company most of the day, with Tim, I and Eric busy in our shenanigans and because he isn't good socially, he doesn't talk much to someone he just met, although he has quite a liking for you," Jenna explained.

"I am glad he likes me," I said smiling.

Lunch was served, grilled sandwiches with salad. I liked Jenna's cooking a lot. Her sandwiches are the best.

After lunch (with two more adult jokes), as I had promised I went with Jim.

"Wow! You have quite a setup," I said. impressed with his equipment.

"Let me bring a chair for you," he got me one.

"Okay what you want to play?" He asked.

"Anything you like, I might have the first time on everything," I said.

We played different games for sometime against each other. He just thrashed me. He was very good. We played a shooting game in which I was surprisingly good.

"Let's team up in shooting," he suggested.

"Yeah, good idea," I said.

It was awesome, our team was just crashing everyone else.

"Come on pussies!" he cried in excitement.

"Hey, I have one too," I complained.

"Oops, sorry."

"Come on, dicks!" he cried, "I am allowed to say that?"

"Yeah, let's get these bunch of dicks and pussies," I screamed.

We gamed about an hour before I was feeling exhausted.

"Uh that's my limit," I said. "Can I lie down on your bed?"

"Sure, all yours," he presented.

I lied down with my legs facing him.

"How do you do it all day?" I asked, sitting up on one elbow.

"I just love it," he said smiling.

"Yeah, like cars I get it," I said.

He was keenly watching me but not exactly watching me, I followed his gaze and realized that I was not in some good position. My breasts were wrestling with my bra.

He realized it too.

"I ..I am sorry," he apologized quickly.

"It's alright, I was not in the best position," I said not minding it that much. "And you apologize too much."

"It's wrong to see someone's privates without permission," he said and looked down.

"Yeah, and by bending in that position I permitted you, so, it's not your fault," I said smiling.

He pondered for a moment then said, "Okay if you say so," And smiled.

I smiled too, "I should get going then."

"You will come back? ...for gaming," he asked.

"Of course, we have more dicks and pussies to kill," I winked.

"Hmm and boobs too," he said.

"Ha-ha ok, but let's not get mine killed though," I said laughing.

"No, I will protect your boobs with my life," He said puffing his chest and standing up hugged me lightly.

What if he had said, with his dick ...lol I would have floored right there.

"They feel much safer now," I said, grabbing my tits.

We said goodbye, and with a promise to come again, I was leaving then Tim appeared. We met and he kissed me there in front of everyone, not some light peck, a proper gf bf kiss. I felt flushed and for some reason horny.

"I will drop you home," he said

"Ok," Not wanting to turn back and see his parents' reaction.

(ON THE WAY TO KATIE'S HOME)

"Wow I didn't even realize how time just flew there," Katie said. "It was like I have been part of your family for years."

"I am glad you felt that way," I said.

"Yeah, all of them are just awesome. I felt so comfortable there, I didn't even feel that way at home for sometime," she said.

"Wow, they really impressed you," I said.

"Yeah, it's like your home is made of love," she said.

"It sure is," I said.

After a pause she said, "Tim our relationship is progressing very fast and there is something I haven't told you."

"I know, It's alright, I will listen when you will be comfortable enough to tell me," I said.

"I feel now, although I think it will ruin everything," she said.

"You know I haven't been honest with you," she said after a pause looking down.

"Is there someone else in your life?" I asked seriously.

"No silly, this is serious," she chided.

I was serious.

"Okay let's go to park then talk," I suggested.

"Okay."

We were sitting side by side on bench

"I think our relationship is moving fast now, and I just think about you all the time but before we got so attached to each other I want to tell you something about my past, if you decide to not see me as the same person as before I will understand," she started.

"Go on," I said.

"I am not actually 20, I am 22 yo , 2 year older than you. Well, it's not that big a deal but keeping secrets from you made me feel guilty. The main thing is in the past I was not studying here, I joined college in California. At that time in that new city, I didn't wanted to fall behind others so you know I acted very stupid in those years. I followed some seniors to look cool and started to act like them. By the time I was a senior myself. I was a popular, arrogant bitch. I dated multiple guys, slept with some and it was all just parties and even drugs sometimes.