Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My unnatural sex craving didn't help either. I was a bitch who dated 2-3 boys at a time and just enjoyed the attention. My image in that school was of a sex craving bitch. One day after my bad results in the exam, talking to my parents I realized what an ass I was being and decided to do what I had been sent here to do actually.

So, I limited my interaction with others. I met a boy who asked my help for studies so I agreed. We spent a lot of time together and I kind of began to like him. I will not bore you with details but in my second last year I topped the school. I was genuinely proud of myself and my parents were happy too and my relationship was also going good, I really liked him. One day that boy asked me to go for a party with him, I didn't want to go but I didn't want to hurt him either so I decided to go.

At the party everything was going great, we had a few drinks, I just had soft drinks. But the mood of the party was feeling off as everyone I saw was talking something when looking at me. I didn't gave it much thought and tried talking to some girls and boys but they just ignored me. After some time that boy was nowhere to be seen and I started looking for him but some girls came and started chatting with me and they offered me drink, after drinking that everything was blurred and next thing I knew I was tied to a bed.

My head hurt like hell and I couldn't actually make out what this is all about. When my vision was cleared I saw that the room was full of 6-7 boys including the boy I was dating. So I suddenly started to call him but then realized that my mouth was stuffed and I couldn't talk. That freaked me so much that I started thrashing on the bed.

"Hey come on now don't be afraid we are just here enjoying ourselves aren't we?" said a boy with crooked smile.

"Yeah not so almighty now are we?" laughed another one

I started thrashing more not getting what they trying to do but subconsciously afraid of the possibilities.

"Sorry Kat , I was just told to bring you to the party. Come on Cole give me my due. Kat it was nothing personal, I just did it for money, No hard feelings alright?" said the boy I was dating.

"Yeah you did your job great. Now it's time for payback." The leader of the group announced. "Remember me Kat? The one you slapped in front of the school just to ask for date with you. Well now I can have my revenge."

"So how you boys wanna do it?" he laughed. "let's take it slow one by one."

And with that he moved towards me. I was in real shock now, I tried to plead with my eyes to the boy I was dating but he just left the room. I was so afraid that I began to get numb. Slowly he approached me and put his filthy hand on my dress. He took off my gag and I tried to scream.

"This is a party bitch, no one gonna hear you." He said.

"If you touch me I will skin you alive." I shrieked at him.

"Hey, I heard that you are already a slut. Just give us some attention." He spat at me.

"Let me go or this will not end well for you." I tried to threaten him desperately.

But seeing my empty threat he just laughed.

"Let's see if this ends well or not." With that ripped my dress and started touching my breasts. I was on the verge of crying but I didn't wanted to show my weak side so I just hold still.

"Yeah that's right behave like a bitch you really are."

He was just going to rip my panties apart and all the boys closed in on me. I felt so humiliated that this time I couldn't hold my tears.

Then suddenly the door of the room opened with a loud crash.

"who the fu-"

There was a straight punch on the leader's face.

That was my dad. Everybody in a state of panic fled the room and there was me lying on the bed crying.

Dad freed me covered me up and took me to my hostel room. Mom and dad had come to celebrate with me but I was already gone to the party so they waited at my hostel and then some girl who saw me taken to room informed them about me.

So I was a toy all along. The boy I trusted so much and felt that maybe I was in love with him was just toying with me to get some money. Not just that the whole school thinks that I am just a slut and I earned the grade by sleeping with teachers. I felt so cheap.

I cried. I didn't want to be there. I just felt used. Maybe I deserve all of this. I felt alone.

It took me quite some time to go among other people and I took admission at the University.

That's why I had trust issues. But then, you came like a breeze and somehow I felt that you were not like those dicks. I was so conflicted when you asked me out. My mind said no but my heart said yes and I am glad I followed my heart.

And that's why I feel uncomfortable getting naked...so I was kinda stalling you. I thought maybe you will give up on me but you didn't."

Katie finished her story and I was just angry for the way she got treated, I saw her face... tears flowing down her eyes just made my heart ache so much, I thought I will get a heart attack. I took hold of her hand.

"You went through all that but you are still trying to cope up alone, you are the strongest person ever. I liked you, respected you but now I admire you on a whole other level," I said as she sobbed on my shoulder.

"You still want to be with me?" she asked.

"I think you already know the answer. I am with you and wish that I could have been there when you were so alone. And no, you didn't deserve any of that," I just said and kissed her.

"You still don't feel disgusted with me after knowing how bad I were back then?" she asked.

"No, the only thing I know is that right now you are with me and I only care about who you are now, not who you were," I said kissing.

.

.

"I love you," she said, after breaking the kiss.

That was unexpected, I was just startled. She must have sensed that.

"Its okay I know it is too soon but I just felt like it and you don't have to say it back," she said smiling the most innocent smile.

"No...it was just that I didn't expect it, sorry," I said, not able to think straight.

"Let's go home," she said and we went together.

When I reached home, dinner was ready.

"What took you so long," Mom asked not bothering with any clothes today just simple naked.

"Gimme 5 minutes I will be back after I change," I said and ran upstairs.

At dinner we all sat quietly. Dad was chewing enthusiastically; he also didn't bother with clothes today. Jimmy was done eating rather quickly and kneeling beside mom now, sucking mom's boobs. Mom's one hand holding his head and with one holding the fork. I thought about how Katie would respond to this scene. I was done eating.

I announced, "I am going to tell Katie everything about our house and our way of living."

I heard some coughing and at the same moment all eyes are on me.

"Are you out of your mind?" Dad said. Raising his eyebrows. He may be funny but when serious look damn scary. I knew he loved us very much and my act will threaten the family.

"Dad, she just told me that she loves me, I think I do too," I said, not meeting his eyes.

"Well young man there are other ways to handle this, I like her a lot and we all do, I think she is the right choice for you and even she seems very open minded but how do you think she will react when she will get to know about our ways. Not just the safety and privacy of this family, you are putting your relationship in danger too," he said with authority.

He does have a point, I thought.

"So what should I do?," I asked, feeling frustrated.

"I don't know we have to think this through. On top of my head right now I could only think of one thing which is, when you complete your college and start work with your uncle ...you move out and keep interaction with us at minimum and live a happy life with her," He said, I think he choked a little.

I was dumbfounded. Never in my life I thought of that. I looked at mom and my brother and immediately saw that they haven't either.

"How could you suggest that? Leaving the family is not an option Dad, how could I live happily without all of you. Living apart is one thing but you are suggesting that I forget about all of this and just ignore it. I am sorry that's impossible," I stated.

I think I saw a relief on Dad's face. This man just wanted to sacrifice all of this for me. He is insane and I felt my love grow for him 10-fold.

"How about just not telling and when Katie will be around, we will wear clothes like that dinner and today. Also not doing anything unordinary. I will masturbate alone too." Jimmy suggested

He was ready to do that for me.

"And what if you can have sex with mom, but if she is around you have to leave it too."

"If it is for you and Katie, I will accept that," he said without flinching.

"Wow," I got up and got closer to him and hugged him tightly. I just have to hold my tears I told myself.

"You love me that much?" I asked.

"I love both you and Katie," he told me.

"I appreciate your boldness, but you don't have to give up on anything...unless mom says so," I said

We both looked at mom, she had tears in her eyes.

"No baby," Mom said, extending her arms. we three hugged.

"And what about me?," Dad asked.

Mom extended her arms again and all of us hugged.

"Wait, I can have sex with mom?" Jim asked, perplexed.

"Yes, you can, if she agrees," Dad said.

"But...but," he was lost.

"You never asked for it," Mom chided.

"I didn't know, I thought you would be angry, is Tim doing it with you?" he asked.

"What have we taught you? We never hide any feelings in this family. If you feel like you want to have sex, you should say it directly without hesitation, and no he is not, I gave a stupid advice to him on his initiation," Mom said.

"Sorry mom, I will be more expressive, and what's initiation?" he asked.

"Hey, cut him some slack, you couldn't have sex before 18 even if you have asked for it, and we will do your initiation when we will organize the ceremony next month." Dad explained.

I don't think he got much of it though.

"Well for the matter in hand," Dad began to say.

"I think Tim is right, nothing will work except revealing the truth," Mom interjected.

"But."

"You saw today what a lovely girl she is and you are right she seems open minded maybe she will understand or in best case scenario maybe accept us. If we keep hiding the truth ...its going to cost us in the long run," Mom said interrupting.

"Yes, you make sense but you know chances of her accepting us or let alone understanding us is pretty much zero," Dad said. "You know how society works."

"We have to take that chance even if it's zero, it either will be best or worst but she deserves this. Look I didn't thought about all of this before so thoroughly but going the way we are Tim and Jim will always have trouble finding there partners. I would have never suggested to reveal the truth but because it's Katie I don't know I feel like she might understand and maybe can suggest how she will take this relationship further," mom said.

"Okay, a family vote then," Dad announced. "Who is in favor of revealing the truth?"

We all raised our hands.

"Guess tomorrow's the day," I said.

"Think it through Tim. Let's go to sleep then." Mom said.

"Mom, I uh... could we?" Jimmy asked.

She just shook her head.

"Baby, we have to wait now, we will do it on initiation, let's settle for a blowjob now if your dad agrees," Mom said patting his head.

"Dad, can I get a blowjob from Mom?" Jimmy asked.

"You really want it?" Dad asked smiling

He nodded vigorously

"Sure, go ahead," he permitted.

"It will be his first time, no? Let me get the camera." I said excitedly.

"Yaayyyy," I heard a scream.

"Okay, live camera action. This is my brother receiving his first blow job ever from none other than queen of blowjobs our mom Jenna Kirk," I started.

"Lets move to the couch." I suggested.

"Mom on all fours, Jimmy in front of Mom," I positioned them. Then I took a close up of mom's pussy and ass and moved it towards her head, Jimmy was standing there long and hard. "Impressive cock, Jimmy," we high fived.

"Mom, take it in your mouth," I said.

She licked his cock a few times, Jimmy moaned then took it in.

After bobbing her head a few times, she said to the camera, "He is really long, it feels like it will directly go to your throat in any position," and then winked.

Jimmy started bucking his hips in sync with mom.

"Fuck it, I can't hold it," Dad came behind mom taking his cock in his hand stroking a few times aligning it with her pussy.

"Uhhmmm," Mom moaned.

"Wow Dad...is really...doing ...uhhhh it ," Jimmy managed to form words.

First time blowjob and seeing Dad taking Mom from behind was too much for him.

"Mom...uhh... should I move...uhhh its coming," he said.

Mom grabbed him by his balls thinking he would move and started sucking rapidly.

Jimmy bucked his hips and climaxed. He supported himself on her shoulders and blew up the load in her mouth.

"Oh, that was out of this world," he said relaxing.

He removed his cock from mom's mouth, mom looked behind at dad with her mouth open displaying Jimmy's sperm.

"Hmm coming," Dad disengaged for a moment and kissed her exchanging some. Jimmy looked like he would faint anytime.

"My baby tastes so good," Mom said gobbling. "Ahhh...I have a new source...honey...uhhh yess gimme good and hard...Jimmy learn it from your dad ....how would you do it," Mom told him.

He scooted closer.

"Yeah he tastes alright. Come on Jimmy see this ...this is how we fuck her, she likes it hard and fast ...k...uh ...you just have to keep the pace ... you will fuck her this way won't you? How will you fuck your mom?" Dad screamed.

"Hard and fast; keeping pace," he repeated.

"Good lad ...uhhh," Dad grunted.

"Come on baby ...come here suck mommy's boobs ...uhhhh come on," Mom told Jimmy.

He quickly got there and put her boob in his mouth while fondling the other.

"Timmy, come on give it to me," she told me.

I was stroking my cock for quite some time and she noticed. I got in front of her and she quickly started sucking, I was having a hard time recording this.

"This is what you wanted isn't it ...you wanted to be a family slut didn't you ... you got your wish fulfilled tonight ... partially ... huh hon ....cum for me ....cum for the boys Jen," Dad encouraged mom.

"Yessssssss," Mom moaned, taking my cock out and stroking it at such speed that I felt my orgasm building.

"Mom I am close," I warned.

"Yes baby me too ...yeah suck harder Jimmy bite my nipples," Mom ordered him

I came on her face, 5-6 spurts of cum on her face ...some in her hair ...some on her neck ...I was scared if some had gone into her eyes, but her eyes were shut.

"Yessss...uhhhhh," Mom groaned.

She let go of my cock and pressed Jimmy to her boobs tighter and climaxed.

Dad came too, in her pussy.

I didn't realize I had camera in my hand I quickly hold it in position and started recording again.

"Bring a towel Tim," Dad said to me.

I hit pause, ran and fetched a towel.

He instructed me to spread it on the couch. Then I took my position and he sat without removing her cock from her tunnel. Mom sat upright taking Jimmy with her, pressed to her boob, her face covered in my spunk.

She scooped and licked some of it.

"Wait, mom hold on. Let me get the camera," I took the camera closer to her, as she started licking her fingers sensually.

"How was that mom?" I asked.

"That was simply amazing ... that's a dream come true," Mom said. "Tim your spunk taste amazing."

"Any regrets?" Mom asked, lifting Jimmy's face covered in his own saliva.

"Only that I couldn't join you guys earlier," He said.

"Aww baby, don't worry I will make it up to you," Mom said to him hugging.

"You think you can give momma another load?" She asked him with lust in her eyes.

"Yes," he said and stood up.

Man, I thought I am shooting a porno. Mom started to blow him again looking at him, her face covered in my cum. She was still sitting on Dad's lap and he was fondling her from behind.

Jimmy's face had weird expressions. "Is she giving him her special one?" I thought.

And I think my guess was right as after a few minutes he was saying, "OH mom this feels strange ...this is sooo good ...I think ...I think ...I can't hold it.....ugh." And with that grunt he orgasmed.

Mom took out his cock and he came on her face. My God her face was just covered with both our juices. Jimmy pulled his cock and I took a close shot of mom.

"Ummm I love when my babies give me a facial," she said with a slutty look.

Dad scooped some cum off her face in his fingers and put them in her mouth.

"Ummm yess feed me, feed me all," She said sticking her tongue out and showing it in camera.

The scene looked so hot.

"Mom, that was just amazing," I said, switching off the camera. "I think I didn't get all of it though as I was distracted."

"Don't worry Tim, we will make a lot more of it." She said, winking. I thought if this continues I will get hard very soon. Thankfully Dad intervened.

"You guys want to sleep in the master bed? Now that Jimmy can join us," Dad asked.

"Yeah sure," I said, Jimmy just nodded.

We all went to master bed. With dad on one side of mom and me and Jimmy on the other side all naked.

"As much as I wanted to have a go, I am exhausted completely," Dad said. "If you boys want you can play," Dad added kissing her good night.

"I think I'll get some sleep too," I said.

"Sorry mom," I said.

"No worries, I already feel satisfied, suckle baby," Mom told Jimmy.

He happily obliged and we all slept.

Morning came.

I was the first one to get up. Dad was on his back, his cock flaccid, mom cuddled to Jim with her pussy touching his ass. I got out of the bed, walked to the washroom and after emptying my bladder got into the room. I saw dad's cock was a little hard. He must be getting a morning wood I thought.

Something came in my mind, I got to his side and touched his penis a little. It twitched then I took it in my hand and stroked it. It felt funny to hold his cock. It quickly got hard. And there it was that magnificent cock.

I started stroking it...I remembered something and opened the drawer, I took out the KY jelly and spread it in his cock, then I started to stroke again, he stirred...I froze for a moment, then realizing I am not doing anything illegal (from our standards) I continued. He moaned and then opened his eyes.

"Well this is a surprise," he said not minding at all.

"Morning dad, You looked in need of some caring," I said.

"To what I owe this pleasure?" he asked.

"For giving me this family," I said stroking.

"It sure feels good... different but good," he said closing his eyes.

Our chat had disturbed mom.

"Wow honey, I am seeing something new," she said smiling.

"Ummm kiss me," Dad said.

"Wait, I should wash , my mouth smells of cum," she said quickly getting up.

She came a moment later and kissed dad hard.

"Also, kiss my other set," she quickly turned around and presented her ass.

She straddled her face, and he started licking it.

"Come here give me some sugar," Mom said to me.

We kissed passionately.

Jimmy also started to get up. Seeing the scene in front of him he quickly got hard.

"Come closer," Mom said.

He scooted closer. Mom took his hard on in her mouth.

The scene was again something else. Me stroking dad, dad licking mom, mom blowing Jimmy.

After some time dad said, "I am really close."

"Put it in my direction unless you want it for yourself," Mom said smiling.

"Maybe some other time," I said, putting Dad's dick in front of mom.

He came in her mouth.

"Umm one feeding, two to go," she said smiling.

"Dad, I also want to learn that," Jimmy expressed his wish.