Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Dad patted mom's thighs.

Mom laid on her back at the edge, I held my mom's legs apart from behind putting my cock in her mouth while Jimmy and dad got closer to her pussy.

"You know all about the parts right?" Dad asked.

"Yeah labia, clitoris etc," he answered.

"Right, now watch me," he said, extending his tongue and licking her outer lips.

Then unfolding her lips licked the insides and then flicked her clitoris with his tongue.

"Now you try it," Dad said, moving away.

Jimmy got closer and repeated the process. Mom moaned.

"Good lad, he is a quick learner," Dad said amused.

"Now, watch again," Dad said before diving again.

He repeated the process then entered her pussy with the tongue and licked inside.

"Get closer or you will not be able to see it," I said.

He did.

Dad explained the process of inner licking then told him to try it. He did, how good only mom can tell, who was busy in sucking me dry. Then dad told him to move his tongue in and out. "It will hurt at first but with practice you will master it."

He tried and looked tired after a few strokes.

"It's hard with the tongue," he said.

"You will get there just practice a lot," Dad said.

Meanwhile I was thrusting my cock in her mouth. She lowered her head and my cock was again feeling the same friction. She stopped me for a moment and took my whole cock inside deep throating me. I swear that was just amazing. I was on verge of a climax.

"Mom!" I exclaimed and emptied my balls.

"Umm...only one feeding remaining now," she said after eating all the cum. She laid in that position for sometime.

"Come on Jimmy, let's 69,"Mom said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"I will show you," I said and mounted mom inverted.

"Okay I get it," he did the same.

Now mom was sucking him and he was working on mom while dad was instructing from the other side.

"Now a little further," Mom said also guiding him, along with dad both were now teaching the art.

"Oh man,I have to shoot this," I said and ran to fetch the camera.

"Yesss...there just a little upward... that's it lick there more...yesss...lick it more," Mom was instructing him while stroking his cock.

"Give a little suck to the clit," Dad instructed.

He did.

"Use your fingers too, when sucking the clit move your fingers in and out and when licking pussy, stroke the clit with your fingers," Dad was really into it now.

Mom started deep throating him.

"OH!" he exclaimed looking up for a moment then got to business.

"Now spread the lips and tongue fuck her cunt," Dad ordered.

Jim was now going all crazy.

"Mom, I can't hold it," he said and started unloading.

Mom's mouth was full ...he stopped for a moment then began his tongue assault again.

"Ummm three feeding complete, I got my breakfast," Mom said.

"Now Jim, use that tongue to fuck momma ...yeah that's right ...think about how will you do it with your cock...yess...yesss...that's right," Mom cried with pleasure.

"Hon I have a second one for you," Dad said, stroking his cock and getting closer to mom.

"Gimme et," Mom was unable to speak properly.

And then mom and dad came at the same time.

"Fuck, After a long time I have two orgasms that quick," Dad said.

"I think I had 2-3 at the same time," Mom said just laying there exhausted...Jimmy was lying on top.

"Baby you are getting heavy," Mom said.

"Sorry Mom," he climbed down.

"I want all of my three feedings in morning from now on," Mom said pleased.

I was replaying the recording and seeing how much I got fast forwarding it.

"It's perfect, I think I will edit it and last night's recording and send it to Uncle and Aunt," I announced.

"Yeah, they would love it," Dad said. "Ivy will go crazy."

"Why can't they come sooner," Mom said dreamily pinching her nipples.

"I miss them," Jim said.

"They are coming soon, don't worry," Dad assured him.

We all got cleaned up, this time we took shower together with mom blowing me and Jimmy at the same time. It felt good. Touching his dick with my dick.

After the shower, we ate and got busy with our respective works. Jenna met me in front, this time at the door. As I pulled the door she was there.

Thankfully, dad had met her at the garage door and had warned us. Although, I was going to tell her everything today but finding out on her own would have been much worse.

We said goodbye and left.

.

.

"Katie...we need to talk," I said.

"I kind of knew you would say that. So you really are dumping me, huh?" she said dejected.

"What?!?!...where did you get that stupid idea?" I said surprised.

"You are not dumping me?" she asked.

"Heavens no, I couldn't dump you in my dreams," I said.

"Oh ...I feel so relieved," she sighed. "I couldn't sleep whole night after telling you those things and then you said we needed to talk."

"I am sorry but I need to talk to you about something," I said.

"Is it serious?" she asked.

"Yes very," I said looking in her eyes.

"Lets take off early then and grab dinner somewhere," she suggested.

We worked and my mind was not there. I was very nervous, I wasn't even sure what would I tell her. I realized I didn't want to lose her.

(AT THE DINNER)

"You alright? you are just sweating too much and you were absent minded at work. What has got you that worked up," she asked.

"Okay, I think I should just get started." I said.

And the revelation starts.

.

.

.

.

"Yesterday you told me you love me, but I hesitated to say it back...it wasn't because I needed time to think, it was because of my secret.

But first of all, let me say this I LOVE YOU. No matter what your opinion is gonna be of me just remember this that I LOVE YOU," I said to her and almost felt like crying.

"Katie, please hear me out. Even at some point you feel like not wanting to hear me anymore just please bear with it."

She looked visibly nervous.

"Our family is kind of nudists at home," I said.

I paused.

"Oh...I ...I mean I didn't expect that but I think that's okay...many families adopt that culture I think," she said looking uncertain.

"It's not just that," I sighed and began again.

"We...we... also have intimate relations with each other," I saw her eyes got wide. And before she could say anything I continued.

"Our family practices a different culture than normal society. My parents had started this family with thoughts of love, caring and sharing. I am not saying other families don't have love but ours is special.

Ever since I was a child, I had felt it. My mom and dad had never hide anything from me or my brother. My parents had taught me to respect a human body and not make it a joke item or lust item. Our bond is very deep, Me and my brother doesn't hesitate to share anything with our parents.

I am not going to lie, I would have lost my virginity to mom or my cousin when I turned 18. But I was with a girl at that time and mom suggested that I should experience my first time with someone my age and I can do it with her later. I thought about it and agreed. But then I had a break up but again I met another girl but that didn't work out either. I was ready to give up on it but then you came in my life. And I think it was worth the wait."

I paused for a moment to gauge her reaction but there was nothing, so I continued.

"Though, I think this will change too. My parents have taught me to have an open mind and we discuss everything openly. My parents have taught me that sex is just extension of love and as long as two parties agree and have consent of each other, they can express their love through sex. Sex happens because of love, love doesn't happen because of sex.

I know you might even feel disgusted but I don't because I have experienced these things. I wonder how the world will change if we have that kind of openness. And don't take it any other way, it was I who decided to continue this lifestyle and get involved sexually with my parents after I turned 18, because it just felt natural.

I think I have pretty much told you everything. I will understand if you decide to not see my face anymore or feel disgusted with me because society does this. I will quit the job if you decide against dating me. Just don't tell anybody anything, if our relationship has meant something to you because that will put our family in danger."

I again paused; this time due to lack of breath.

"I will not expect you to understand or accept us, but I really want to because I love you and don't want to lose you. Dad suggested that we hide this from you forever and I cut my ties with family but I couldn't do that sorry, it would have been cruel to you, a life of lies. That's pretty much it."

I paused expecting a scream or something but there was only silence.

I wasn't expecting that. I mean, I wanted her to react one way or another.

"Uh Katie?" I tried to shake her up.

She just looked at me.

"All that thing you said wasn't a joke, right?" she finally asked me. "You are involved sexually with family?"

"Yes. Not a word was joke," I said. "It's okay if you want to scream at me or something, I deserve that."

"I want to go home," she just stated plainly. "That's a lot to hear, I can't process it right now I need time."

Then she got up.

"I will walk you," I said.

"No, it's okay, I want to be alone," she said.

She didn't look mad, angry or sad, she was just expressionless. I decided to not probe her anymore. I just nodded, she left.

I entered my house and everyone was sitting there in the living room anxiously.

"Well?" Mom asked as soon as I entered.

"I don't know if she didn't say a single word," I shrugged. "Mom, I am going to sleep," I said as I was about to leave.

"Talk to your aunt, she was waiting for your call," she said.

"I will," I replied.

I don't know what lies ahead. Katie will respond or not, will she ever talk to me again? I was kind of depressed because of these uncertainties.

But I can't do anything about it, I shrugged thinking then called my aunt, after telling her everything I slept.

What's in the store for us now who knows.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(To be continued..)

(Authors note)

Hey! The story sure is long. I hope you have a good time reading it. It is kind of a groundwork for the upcoming parts which I guarantee, will have more fun.

I apologize for any mistakes I have made.

Please feel free to comment, what did you like and what can I improve.