Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she laughed, a hearty open laugh that I hadn't seen before. It was so mesmerizing that I don't know how to explain. It was like universe was happy at that moment.

"I am not a nun you know," she said still laughing ."And we are dating for quite some time don't feel guilty about jerking off."

"Okay," I smiled feeling relieved.

"So it's the thing boys and girls do or you have done purposely to make me an item of your fantasy?" she asked amused.

"I don't have to make you, you already are an item in my fantasies," I said feeling at ease now.

"Oh really, so did you jerk off at the photo?" she asked.

"Ooh yeah," I said closing my eyes.

I didn't lied, after our family playing I did masturbate looking at her photo.

"Oh, stop it," she laughed again. "You know you are kinda naughty and innocent at the same time."

"Well, I don't know what that meant but I will take that as compliment."

"So, you have your material, what about me?"

"What about you?" I said playing dumb.

She elbowed me in the ribs and I draped my arm over her.

"Your house is close now and in case your dad is at the door waiting for you, I will give it to you right here," I said and bending her in my arms I kissed her right on the middle of the road and it was quite a passionate kiss.

She was stunned for a moment but then gave in.

I was worried that it might backfire but when we separated, she said, "God, someone could have seen us."

"Be ready at 10 tonight, I will call you," I said and turned not looking back.

I was thrilled by that, usually I am not this bold but something came over me at that moment.

I entered the house, Dad was seated looking exhausted, Jim naked and reading a comic I guess, he doesn't read books, Mom was cooking.

"Well, what's with the dull mood?" I asked.

Everybody looked up to me waved and got back to their business. I shrugged kissed mom, high fived dad and Jim and went for shower.

ON THE DINNER TABLE

"You look cheerful," Mom concluded.

"I am meeting Katie at 10 at her house in stealth mode," I said. ( In stealth mode?!! Maybe I am playing too much games with Jim, I thought)

"Whatever the hell that means, I think you will meet at her home without her parents permission," Dad summed it up.

When Dad said that, It looked ridiculous to hear that in my head, what was I thinking?

"I, yeah ...well when you say it like that...I think."

"That's my boy," Dad boomed cutting me off. "Be careful and show her how much you care for her."

"And one more thing, if you get caught, we don't know you," he added with a straight face.

"Oh, that's risky and romantic, I am kind of jealous," Mom said dreamily.

"What the hell should I do then?" I almost screamed there. I was a little scared now.

They all looked at me at same time.

"You are man and what will be a man without his word. Nothing," Jim said dramatically.

They all nodded. That jerk must have heard it in some game. I felt, sharing everything with the family is not a good idea sometime.

And the dinner ended, when all chores were done everyone got to their respective rooms. I waited and then decided to go, I didn't wanted to let my little jerk brother down.

As I exited my room, mom was coming out of Jim's room naked.

"Put the little one to sleep, this method works like a charm," she giggled. "I guess you are going, be careful. She is becoming someone important for you," she smiled and kissed.

I kissed her back saying, "Thanks."

I got to Katie's home. The lights were on, so they must not had slept yet. She has told me before only three people lived there she, her dad and mom.

So I didn't want to stumble down below the wrong window thus I called her.

"Hey I was waiting for..."

"I am at your house," I cut her off.

"You what?" said in a hushed panicked tone.

"Where should I climb?" I asked

"This is not good ...wait let me," she opened the window I was sort of right, I moved a couple of paces and climbed over the drain pipe. It was not hard, they have to reconsider their security I thought.

I entered the window, she quickly locked the door and looked at me. She was in short night suit and panties. I was flushed. She ran to me and kissed me hard.

"Wow I wasn't thinking of that good of a welcome," I said.

"You idiot, why are you ... you are so... oh God come here," she kissed me again.

We settled on her bed and talked about how crazy I was then a text came from mom asking about my well-being and I replied everything is smooth till now.

"Your whole family know about this?" she asked incredulously.

I nodded.

"Well either you folks are super cool or super crazy," she said.

"The first one," I replied.

We kissed passionately then and I wanted to do more, I gently squeezed her breasts she backed away, then said, "Let me turn off the lights." And then there was dark with some yellowish hue of street light. I wasn't sure why she did this but when I grabbed her boobs...holy shit... it is real thing ... I am grabbing her boobs for real! She had shed her nightie and was only in her panties.

Her hand moved and got lost in her panties, in the dark I didn't need any telling what she was doing so I started kissing her passionately and then kissing her neck moved to her right breast and gently licked it. I started kissing the sides of her breast and pinching her nipples at the same time. She was responding by moving her hands in and out very fast.

With one hand she grabbed my hair and pressed me to her tit. I knew she was close. I bite her nipple and sucked it. That did it for her. I felt her body shaking.

"Uh..uh... hhu," she moaned and came.

"Wow that was amazing," she said panting.

I also lie down on my back and said, "Yes, that was."

"I was already wet when I saw you climbing through the window," she said. "I think I should return the favor."

"You liar, you were in panic" I laughed. "And you absolutely don't have to," I said kissing her lightly. "I should get going then, will see you tomorrow."

"No, I want this," she said in hushed tone grabbing my hand, "Please."

How could I have turned down that request.

"Okay," I said. I was washed all over with excitement.

She quickly grabbed my track pants and underwear and in one swift motion yanked them to my knees. I didn't know about the expression on her face as I couldn't see well in the dark and I thought maybe she also could not see my dick that well.

She just placed her palm on my dick. This made me very excited and I began to get hard.

"It's getting bigger," she said more to herself than me.

"Oh yes," I managed.

She then started gently squeezing my cock. Gave it a little stroke then squeezed again. I was really hard now.

"I think it's ready now," she said.

She started stroking it gently with one hand gripping it lightly. Her hand was smaller than mom although I couldn't see clearly but it looked like a sizeable portion of my dick was still uncovered with her hand.

"This feels really good," I said now getting in the mood.

"Oh yeah? Tell me if you want me to stroke it faster," she said.

"Oh, you are stroking it alright," I said.

She then started touching my balls too and it felt wonderful.

"Oh, please keep going," I told her.

"I will baby, your cock feels so big in my hand and your balls too. You don't have to jerk off by yourself anymore, I will do it whenever you want...I will keep pumping it ...till it spills...I want to touch that cum of yours... come on baby enjoy it," she was saying and stroking and fondling.

I had never heard say her penis let alone cock, hearing those words from her made me closer to the edge.

Then she stopped; got off the bed and went somewhere in the room. How can she move so effortlessly in the dark? I thought and why she left me hanging? I was wondering this when I felt something cold on my dick and both of her hands now on my shaft, It was a lubricant.

"I don't want to damage your skin, I have a lot of business with Mr. Big show," she said.

Apparently hearing my dick referred to as a third person made me more excited and I will not lie the lubricant felt much better.

She was really into it now massaging my dick with both her hands.

"I think I cannot hold much longer," I warned her.

"You don't have to hold it baby ...cum for me ...show me how much you like me ...gimme a really big load...empty your balls ...let me touch that sticky cum..."she encouraged.

"Oh...uhh...I ...I...am close..." I warned her again.

"Yeah, that's it... let it all loose ...gimmme that warm spunk..." she said.

"I am cumming Kat...I am cumming for you," I almost screamed as I ejaculated.

I felt a piece of cloth around my cock, it didn't felt like a towel but I didn't care.

"Didn't wanted to make a mess on bed, maybe some other time," she said, I assumed she was smiling.

Then she cleaned my cock and said, "It's very warm still."

"You know I am always hot for you."

"Oh that must have boiled it then," she laughed. "Spend the night with me, I want to cuddle with you."

"You sure?" I asked feeling excited again

"Yes, I trust you," she said.

Those words made me feel very warm. She got into the bed with me on my left side facing in opposite direction resting her head on my hand and took my right hand and placed it on her tits.

"Oh, this will make me hard again," I groaned.

"Then I will take care of you again," she said. "I think I can get addicted to that cock."

She started to touch my shaft. I was fondling her breasts, she didn't object so I lowered my head to her breasts and started sucking one of her nipples. She started moaning.

"You don't want to sleep late here, you know."

"Let me just get you off too, if I have the permission?" I asked placing my hand at her panty clad pussy.

"Hmm I don't mind a second orgasm, feel free to explore."

I don't know where was my limit but decided to play safe and limit my activities to finger fucking. Though I can't see her pussy but at least I can touch it.

"Oh, it's wet already," I said.

"Hmm its been a long time," she moaned.

So, she has had these experiences before, not that I mind I have expected that she had past relations.

"Tell me what you want?" I asked.

"Umm put your two fingers in ...uhhh...it feels good ...massage my clit ...ooooh that felt good yes... right there...yessss keep going," she instructed.

Inside of her pussy felt so warm and soft, she was not bald unlike mom she had pubes not long but I felt a thick patch.

"Yess ...baby keep going right there ...you are good, really good ....my God I can't keep shut...oooh. ahhhh!" she exclaimed.

I plastered my mouth over her and started kissing her deep with full tongue, she responded with equal passion. I increased my pace and she was really moaning in my mouth now. With the other hand I started pinching her nipples.

"Ughh...do it harder," she broke the kiss for a moment and instruted me.

I pinched her nipples with more force, she moaned more.

I kept the pace for sometime.

"Ummm...esssh...Tim I am close now, Tim keep going," she said.

I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck and slowly took one of her earlobes and sucked it.

"Ohhhh ...yesss ... I am cumming Tim."

She bucked her hips upward two three times then settled. I felt my hand drenched with her juices. I slowly took out my hand and quickly put the fingers in my mouth.

"Mmm... Kat You taste great," I said.

"Oh thanks," she said. I couldn't make out her face expressions.

We cleared our body parts and cuddled.

(TIM'S HOUSE)

(JENNA AND ERIC)

"Yess ...yess ...yesss ," Jenna was crying, Eric was fucking her doggy style.

"He really went, huh?" Eric said.

"I hope... this one... would go ...all the way," she said between thrusts.

"She is a thousand times more good looking then his previous ones," Eric said.

"I feel guilty for not doing it at initiation," she said looking back at him.

"I know but you did it for him because you love him and care about him, and if this one also doesn't work out you are here for him aren't ya? Now lower your face and put out your hips I will give it really good to you," Eric said.

"Yes you are right, I will take his virginity this time ...yess go deeper!" Jenna exclaimed.

KATIE'S BEDROOM

(TIM AND KATIE)

"Please, don't laugh or make fun but I can't resist telling you," I said feeling nervous.

"Why would I laugh if you aren't telling a good joke," she said.

"I am virgin," I said in a hushed tone. "I haven't had sex yet."

"Well, I am not laughing but this sounds like a joke to me, if you are telling this to get into my pants rest assured you will get there without these silly comments," she said

"I am not joking Its true," I said.

"How could this monster cock haven't ravaged any caves yet?" she said, I sensed disbelief.

"Well, I dated couple of girls but before we got all the way I found, one was using me to make her bf jealous and other one said she can't take it in. Although I feel she just didn't wanted to have sex," I told her.

"Oh, sorry about the first one and maybe second one was actually telling the truth," She said.

"Oh, it's not that big," I said.

"Yes, it is, I have seen a fair share," she said and abruptly stopped.

"I am sorry, will it change your opinion of me if I said that I am not a virgin," she added.

"Not a bit, you are so beautiful and sexy I wouldn't have believed it if you have told me otherwise," I said.

"Umm thanks for understanding," she said.

I thought she is holding back something but decided to leave the subject.

"So, you still believe I am lying?" I asked.

"Well, it's hard to digest, as you are such a good kisser and you just rocked my world a couple of minutes ago, you look like someone has had good practice of these things," she said. "But I believe you and it doesn't bother me or anything It just make my cravings for you even more."

"I am glad to hear that, let's go to sleep," I said.

.

.

Morning came, I felt something on my face, I opened my eyes and saw that Katie was kissing me on corner of my mouth.

"Morning handsome," she said kissing me deeper.

"Oh, I would like to get up this way every morning," I said smiling.

"Come on you have to go before somebody finds out," she said pulling me up.

I realized where I was then quickly standing up started to put on my clothes.

Katie was in her nightie and it had greyish spots of stains which wasn't present the night before. I quickly realized that she used it to save her bed from my cum. Seeing her wearing that made my dick twitch.

"Ok, will meet you at work," I said.

I quickly climbed down and after waiting for a moment to confirm there wasn't anyone watching I ran towards my home.

As I entered, mom was standing in living room ready for the jog.

"Hey prince of Persia come on get ready or you need some sleep?" she asked winking.

"No, I will be coming down in a moment," I said and ran towards my room.

.

.

After our jog mom and me were soaking in her bathtub.

"You get to go all the way?" she asked.

"No mom we are taking it slow but we are making progress very fast now. Since that date in forest, she seems quite comfortable in touching and things," I told her.

"I told your dad that I felt guilty for not doing it in the initiation on your birthday," she said.

"Why? You gave me a choice then and I chose to explore first, it's my bad luck that I didn't get to have sex," I assured her.

"You can have me anytime you want," she said raising her legs upwards.

"I know mom and I want you badly it's just that if I do it now, I feel like I would be cheating on Katie," I said thoughtfully.

"It's not like she will ever know," she said disappointed.

"I know you are saying things so I would forget my reward," I said splashing water on her face changing the topic.

"Oh you can have you reward alright," he said. Sitting on the edge of bathtub and spreading her legs wide to get me access of that sweet cunt.

A dived like a hungry wolf and ate her crazy but now I had some food for my thoughts.

"Why don't you invite her to dinner sometime, all of us would love to meet her," she said while I was munching.

"That's great idea I will ask her," I said pausing then got busy in my morning snack.

At 10, I met Katie in front of my house.

"You look different today," I said.

"Oh, how so?" she asked beaming.

"I don't know, you look sexier than yesterday," I said, my eyes not wanting to leave her breast area. She had unbuttoned it more than usual and it showed more cleavage.

"I ditched the bra today," she said and moved a couple of steps ahead.

My mouth was opened for a moment. Then realizing where I was, I ran to her. Rest of the day was ordinary except I can't shake my eyes off her. She obliged by bending towards me even if there was no need. Man, she will give me blue balls by the time we leave here.

After lunch I got up to use the toilet.As I entered the toilet and was about to lock the door, someone jumped from behind and put his hand on my mouth.

"Shh it's me," she said.

"What why are you," I stopped.

She was just unbuttoning her shirt.

"Drop your pants I need that cock in my mouth," she said unbuttoning all the way.

My hands were busy opening my belt and pants, my mouth was open wide my eyes were glued to those perfect breasts, my God they were so beautiful... small nipples and pink aerolas so full so ripe so yum. And my mind was in shock, I guess.

She pushed me to seat, and started stroking.

"Good you are already hard," she smiled and took my cock in her mouth.

Damn the sensations were so good, it was just something else.

She began to bob her head up and down and started sucking. She was very good, mom has set the standards very high though but I will take it any day.

"Ummm...I want to...see you breasts more," I said panting.

"We have less time, come on see quickly I have to get that load off you," she said momentarily sitting up and then back to business.

Although for a short time it felt perfect, as perfect as moms maybe more I don't know breasts aren't to be compared. Each pair have its own uniqueness.

"Uh...Katie, I think I am close," I warned. All that teasing and seeing her breasts for first time ...I couldn't control myself.

"Don't worry, do it in my mouth," she said.

I dumped a good load in her mouth. I wasn't able to last longer due to her torcher since morning and to the fact that if we get caught it will be a huge problem.

"Ummm, you taste amazing ...I want more," she said looking in my eyes.

"No way let's get out of here," I said quickly fastening my pants and belt. Oh man, I think I have created a monster.

We came to the counter.

"Hey where two of you went, if manager finds out the chefs are serving at counter," one of our staff asked narrowing her eyes.

"Sorry it was an emergency," Katie replied immediately.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't know she wasn't here, I was on a call," I lied.

"If somebody had saw us, we would be on our way home already," I said to her in hushed tone after sometime.

"Don't worry, I will work in your dad's garage and will support your education," she said with an innocent smile.

"You are crazier than me, you know," I said shaking my head.

"Yes I am, but just for you."

I just gazed in her eyes for a moment and smiled.

Walking home we began our never ending chats again.

"Your breasts are the most perfect pair I have seen," I said.

"Oh poor baby, haven't seen any other breasts," she teased.

I felt a Deja vu.

"Why can't women take compliments without teasing," I complained.

"Ha-ha, I was just messing with you, thank you for the compliment," she said. "Want to have a peek?"