Family Love Pt. 01: Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad if you feel that way," I blushed a little.

"Thanks, for being patient," she smiled gently.

"Anytime Kat," I responded. "You can talk to me about anything you know," I said, feeling a little curious about her past experiences.

"Maybe some other time, I want to end this date with happy memories of your kisses," she smiled.

"You don't have to memorize it, you can get it anytime you want," I said.

I stopped the car in front of her house and we kissed again. We just didn't want it to end.

Reluctantly she broke the kiss and said, "I have to go, we'll continue tomorrow."

She blew me a kiss and got out of the car. I drove to my house, It had been quite late actually.

"We were just about to call you, but we thought maybe we would disturb something," Mom said with a smile as I entered the house.

Mom was sitting on the sofa , iPad in her hand; wearing a white laced see through short kimono. I think my balls just turned green from blue seeing her. I just groaned mentally. Dad was seated on her left in boxers, his face glued to a Car magazine and Jim was on single seater, naked with a mobile in his hand. I think he didn't noticed mom or would have a hardon by now.

"We lost track of time," I said. "You all had dinner?"

"We were just waiting for you," she said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I noticed she was wearing a thong. I don't know but wearing a little piece of clothing makes her more sexy. How many colors will my ball change tonight I don't know.

"Oh, sorry for the delay," I said sheepishly.

"Here is the man of the hour," Dad boomed, noticing me for the first time.

"Hey, how was your date?" Jim asked, facing me for a moment.

"It was very good!" I beamed.

"Lessons worked then," Dad chipped.

"Oh yes! it worked quite well," I said. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Let's talk after dinner," Mom suggested.

I changed quickly, my cock was semi hard so I decided to wear shorts. We sat at the table and ate quietly. I think Jim noticed mom for the first time as he got instantly hard. Every time I see his cock it looked bigger than last time.

After dinner dad did the dishes and Jim cleared the table. Although it was my day off, Jim looked uncomfortable with the hard on so I helped him. After all the chores we sat in the living room. I sat on a single seater, while dad and Jim sat on either side of mom.

"I think Jim has gone bigger from last time I noticed," Dad joked.

"I think he may be longer than you," Mom teased him.

"Way to go lad," Dad cheered and patted him.

"Really? Dad, how long are you exactly?" Jim asked, a little amazed at the compliments.

"Boy, never ask a woman about her age and a man about his dick," Dad said stoically.

"Oh sorry," he said.

"Don't worry hon, you are already very impressive," Mom laughed and said to Jim.

"Okay, now spill everything," Mom said, turning towards me.

I told them about our date, not scene to scene but it was interesting as in the middle of my story mom just started stroking Jim absent-mindedly.

"Come on, show the pics," Mom said.

I showed them the pics, mostly of her.

"Wow, she is a true beauty," Dad said looking at her thumb hooked in the shorts picture. "You have hit a jackpot."

"Thanks," I said, feeling my chest puffed as they all approved of my choice.

"Yeah she really is," Mom said.

"Umm hmmm," he agreed.

"Okay, Jim off to bed now," Mom said removing her hand.

"Mom a little more please," Jim said dejected.

"Don't leave him hanging," my dad objected.

"Oh he didn't listened to me today when I told him to clear his room, it's his punishment to do it himself," Mom said to dad with a straight face.

Mom sure is scary, I thought.

"Jimmy you should listen to her," Dad said seriously to Jim.

"Sorry, mom dad," Jim said looking down and getting up.

"Hey don't mop around, just take care from now on," Dad said trying to cheer him.

"Okay."

And then he started to get to his room.

"Can I see her pic once more," Jim asked me turning suddenly.

"Sure," I said, giving him my phone; not sure what this is about.

He looked at her pictures and then gave back my phone, smiled towards me and said, "Thanks." And ran towards his room. I was still not sure of his actions.

"I think he likes her too," Dad said

"That's interesting, he hardly pays attention to anyone," Mom said amused.

"He pays most attention to you," Dad said taking his arm around her.

"What can I say, I am so lucky I have three boys who look after me even at this age," Mom said kissing my father.

"I don't want to disturb you two but all that kissing had made my balls ... I don't know which color are they now, and why are you looking so sexy today?" I blurted out feeling a little frustrated.

"Ha-ha, I knew this would happen," she said laughing. "Come on let me see what color your balls are now."

I quickly drops my shorts and there it was my hardon looking so stiff that you can hammer a nail with it.

"He sure is horny today," Dad said. "Come on honey let me taste you while you check his colors."

Mom moved towards the side of the couch, supporting her back on the handstand. She put one leg over the couch and one stretched on the carpet. Her legs were spread, Dad didn't need anymore inviting he quickly dived down on the couch his face lining with mom's pussy.

"I smell a tasty dessert," he said and slowly removed her thong to the side and licked it.

Mom moaned a little and then looking up at me gestured to me to move towards her, I obliged. Her face directly in line with my cock.

"Umm let me have some dessert too," she said taking my cock in her mouth.

"Ugh mom it feels so good," I said closing my eyes.

"Umm hmmm," she moaned.

"You like that cock don't you, you want it all the time no? Say it hon say it out loud," Dad said looking up at mom then licking hard.

"Yeshhhh I love eating my sons and husband's cock, yes I love it. I want to have it all the time," Mom said briefly taking my cock out and looking straight at dad first then me and taking my dick back in.

That was so hot, their dirty talking was making me more excited.

Dad spread mom's pussy lips with his hand and put his whole tongue in her hole, fucking her with his tongue.

"Fuck," I said looking at that sight.

"Let's change our position a little," Mom said taking my dick out.

She scooted a little lower resting her head now on hand stand and told me to get behind her.

"Okay now fuck my mouth," she said opening her mouth wide.

I positioned myself behind her and put my cock into her mouth then started thrusting forward. It felt sensational every time I pushed and pulled, my balls were hitting her nose and my dick was getting friction. The friction felt amazing to my cock.

Mom put her hands on my ass and controlled my thrusting and at the same time dad was going crazy over her pussy. He lifted her leg upward and said, "Here hold them and spread them wide."

I did as I was told, from behind I held her legs and spread them. This made her ass lift upward a little and I could see her pussy and asshole clearly.

"Now that's better," Dad said as he supported her ass with his hands and then licked her asshole and pussy in one long swipe. Mom groaned loudly acknowledging the pleasure and grabbed my ass more tightly. The sight was getting me close to an orgasm.

"Mom hold on a bit, I don't want to cum yet," I said.

Mom eased a bit on me, stopped thrusting and just started sucking instead.

"If you like it there hon, wait till next month and you will have another cock lining up for you; closing all of your three holes at the same time," Dad said putting a finger in her asshole and grabbing her tit with one hand. And then he started to suck her clit.

"Oh zish shis shooo oooo..." Mom moaned with my cock in her mouth.

She started thrusting again, I too wanted to have a go at her pussy too but didn't want to break the momentum so decided to go full force in her mouth. Dad disengaged his mouth and mounted himself on her aligning his cock with her pussy; it was so wet it went in without any resistance.

Now I was fucking her mouth and he was fucking her sweet pussy with me holding her legs upwards. The sight looked so amazing, it was so illegal and thrilling.We were settled in a rhythm of sorts while dad saying some dirty things to mom.

"Go on hon, don't hold back we will fill you from both ends at the same time, right son?"

"Oh yeah, just tell me whenever you're ready, I feel like I can explode any moment," I told him

"Wait a bit she is close," and with that he started to give it to her hard and fast.

Mom eased on my cock and her tongue went still.

"Ugh...ugh... uhh...mmm," Mom was moaning so loud, I thought Jimmy would come down hearing us.

Her body started to shake a little.

"Now Tim; give it to her," Dad almost screamed.

I started thrusting hard and dad did the same too.

"Ugh!" Dad rocked his head back and at the same time I felt it coming too.

"Mom, here I cum," I said between thrusts.

And I started to deposit a load down her throat. It felt so ecstatic ...right there I felt blessed. Slowly after emptying my balls I slowly removed my cock and let go of her legs.

Mom smiled, sticking her tongue out and showing me some of my juice. It looked so porno type.

Then my dad moved from her hole, his cock glistening with their mixed juices. Mom's pussy had some of dad's cum on the outside. She scooped some and licked that too.

"Umm this is amazing, what I have done to deserve this," she smiled at Dad.

"You said yes when I proposed to you," Dad smiled back and kissed her.

The fact that my cum was still in her mouth made me a little uneasy but I didn't said anything.

"So your balls return to their natural color or I have to wash it some more," Mom asked giving me a wink.

"They just gone original now, and I don't think will change color till morning," I said grinning.

"Let's go then get some sleep now," she smiled.

We got up to our rooms. I checked my mobile and it has a text from Katie

'I am still thinking about our kiss XD.'

I typed, 'Me too , sorry couldn't reply earlier <3' and felt guilty.

She was thinking about me and I was enjoying with mom. That was the first moment I felt guilty and puzzled on how will this work from now on. But exhausted, I put aside any thoughts and got to bed. I talked with my Aunt; sent her the pics and slept.

Morning came with mom shaking me, her round globes in front of me.

"Come on be ready in Ten," she said.

"Kay," I rubbed my eyes.

I got up checked my phone. No text.

'Good morning sweetie, cant wait to see you at work' I texted Katie.

I freshened up and put on running shorts, T-shirt, shoes and got downstairs. Mom was waiting in her running outfit, sports bra and yoga pants. Her outfit is alone enough to make you instant hard, but seeing her daily in that I have got used to it over the years.

She doesn't wear underwear and I have seen men drooling at her in the park, but when they see me running behind her like a dog, they don't approach her.

We started our run and as usual I was quite behind her when it was about to end.

"Come on boy, don't you want to eat it today," she hollered on me with serious face.

She treats me with pussy eating if I finished the run with her. Seeing her camaltoe, I got energetic and with my last strength caught up to her.

"Sometimes I think you do it on purpose," she said fuming at me.

"Well I don't play the games that much now and don't have your stamina," I said panting.

"You got it from your father then," she said puffing her chest her nipples visible now from the sweat.

"Let's go home now," I said looking around if there is anyone.

"Aww you are worried someone will see mommy's nipples," she teased.

"Aren't you?" I asked

"Well if someone will object, I will say these are motivation for my son," she said smiling devilishly.

"Come on let's go," I pushed her rolling my eyes.

After getting home we did some exercise, yoga and then relaxed a bit.

"Morning losers," said dad coming down naked.

"Morning moron," Mom retaliated.

Dad laughed kissed mom and said, "I am off to garage...wait where are my boxers?"

"Here," I said taking it from the sofa

"Thanks."

"Let's hit the shower then," Mom said.

We got to the bathroom, there are two bathrooms in our house one common and in one in our parents room. Usually we use common one, but in morning mom and me use the one in master bedroom, because we shower together.

We took off our clothes quickly and mom washed her pussy with hose.

"How you want to eat it today?" she asked.

"From behind."

She positioned herself at bathtub with support of both hands bending down and spreading her legs. I got quickly to my knees and buried my head in her ass. I started licking her like a child licks an ice-cream.

Mom started moaning a little. Then I got an idea.

"Mom you want to try something?" I asked.

"What? ..uhhhh baby dont, that's not uhhhh," she moaned.

As soon as saying that I put my tongue to her brown asshole and started licking it.

"Dad did the same yesterday," I complained.

"Well he doesn't mind, if you too then just go ahead," she allowed.

Then I started finger fucking her, licking her ferociously and in no time she was moaning like crazy and then she shuddered.

"Oh my, that was a nice one today," she said catching her breath.

"You like it that much? Why didn't you told me earlier about this?" I asked.

"Not everybody likes to lick assholes you know, I thought maybe you will be disgusted but I would have asked you in due time," she said.

"So what if I would have been, you shouldn't hide your pleasure points from me and by the way I loved it," I said assuring her.

"Duly noted sir, now give me my morning nutrition," she commanded.

I stood up and she got down on her knees taking my hardon in her mouth. She started bobbing her head. It felt strange today the sensations were much stronger.

"Mom you doing something different today?" I asked enjoying that.

"Umm hmmm," she just confirmed.

I don't know what it was but it felt amazing. Her tongue was doing some trick and I just couldn't hold it any longer. I was cumming crazy in minutes. She gobbled all of it and smiled to me.

"Since you were good to me today I thought of returning the favor, this is a technique of blowjob which is different from normal blowjobs, took me months to master it," she said proudly.

"Wow, that was really something. I couldn't last longer," I managed to say.

"That's why I don't do it more often. You will get used to it," she said. "Now come on leather me up and wash me carefully."

I did, taking extra time on her breasts and more extra time on her ass. I just loved squeezing and fondling her ass cheeks.

"Uh mom; I wanted to ask you something," I said still leathering her ass with a lot of soap.

"Umm hmm go ahead," mom said enjoying the attention.

"Last night when you had my semen in your mouth did dad knew when he kissed you?" I asked her.

"Well, yes! It's hard to miss something that obvious when you kiss. Don't you think?" she said.

"But still dad got through with the kiss," I said in a questioning tone.

"Ha-ha... don't worry baby he doesn't mind his sons sperm, he had been in some bisexual fun before," she said.

"Yeah I know but still seeing that with my own eyes was just a little different."

"Its nothing out of ordinary, if you can see girl on girl action then how can you feel different for boy on boy action. We had told you this before as long as all partners are willing and have love and trust between them sex is something that doesn't have boundaries. It's us who see things with our moral spectacles and perceive things according to our desire. Sure you can have your opinions on what you like and what you don't. You can talk to your dad if you didn't like it," she said smiling.

"I didn't dislike it but I think I will talk to dad," I said thoughtfully.

Then when I was done she washed every inch of my body, giving another blowjob with same technique. I felt like I came the whole week's quota. We exited, I got to my room to get ready.

MASTER BEDROOM

(JIM AND JENNA)

Jim entered Jenna's bedroom, she was sitting in front of her dressing table in towel, drying her hair.

"Tim was in bath with you?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, we bathed together," she replied.

"You don't bathe with me," he said accusingly.

"If you would go to run with me then we will also bath together sweetie, you were sleeping when we got home," she said lovingly.

"But you know I am not good at running and sports," he said.

"Okay if I shower in the evening I will call you," she said smiling.

"Okay," he cheered up a little.

"Now, who wants a booby?" she askes him.

"I do," he said smiling wide.

Jenna opened her towel, Jim knelt in front of her and took her left tit in his mouth and started sucking. Jenna looked at the mirror and smiled at the sight.

TIM'S BEDROOM

(TIM)

I checked my mobile and there was a text from Katie 'I will meet you at front of your house and we will walk' .

'Okay babe'.

I got downstairs, Jim was munching sandwich and mom was in her fluffy short robe making them.

"Okay I am out," I said going towards mum, kissing her.

"Bye Jim," I said

He just waved.

Jenna was there right in front.

"You sure your parents won't mind; I am coming here now frequently."

"Oh don't worry about them, I have told them we are dating and they are supportive," I said dismissing her doubts.

"They are nice people," she said.

"They are world's best parents," I said happily.

We were walking then I asked, "How come you didn't go with your dad today."

"Well, He wanted too, I told him last night that we are dating, he was sort of pissed and we had a fight," she said looking down.

"He is against your dating, or you dating ME?" I asked a little tensed.

"Kinda both," she said. "This is not a comfortable story to tell."

"Okay, I will not get it out of you by force if you are uncomfortable to tell. But know this that whenever you trust me enough I am here for you always," I said and kissed her lightly.

She didn't said anything, just kissed me back.

We got to the store and the rest of day was good only because of Katie. The more time I spent with her the more attracted I was towards her. It wasn't just about looks, umm well that's not true, hell I want to see that smoking body. But jokes aside I loved her as a person.

Wait did I just said, "loved."... Am I falling for her? I didn't know but that topic is not up for discussion not just yet.

Evening came, we completed our shifts. Walking back the conversation was more cheerful.

"I showed some of your pics to my parents, they absolutely loved you," I said.

"Not that one I am assuming," she asked.

"No, the other ones," I lied and an instant guilt washed over me.

"Well Even if I have showed them they wouldn't have mind, you know," I told her trying to reduce my guilt.

"Tim I don't take those kind of pics you know, its just that with you it felt normal," she said after a pause.

"It is normal, I mean you looked smoking hot and nailed that pose but don't think I am judging or anything, its the stuff boys and girls do to have something to jerk off you know," I blurted and regretted immediately.

"I am sorry it...it came out wrong," I added panicking.

I knew there is something about her that the topic of sexual intimacy wasn't comfortable for her. Maybe she was raised with some hardline thoughts or I have become over open minded (I don't think that term exists by the way) but anyways being with her most of times I had sensed that I have to take everything slow with her. We don't had that much date experience 6-7 maybe but working with her I had spent a lot of time observing.