Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother's manic intensity, the depraved urgings of his father, and the perversity of all the other things he had done in just the last half-hour, finally drove Peter over the edge within seconds. His cock pulsated, jerked, and detonated in orgasm.

"OOOHHHAGGHHHHHH!!" was his cry as he pumped burst after juicy burst of hot white cum deep within the motherly womb. The warm squishy blasts drove Veronica insane with lust, as an explosive orgasm erupted from her clit and consumed every square inch of her shuddering body.

As Peter fell down to the side, his father and sister fell upon Veronica's exposed red pussy with their mouths and tongues, voraciously consuming the flood of vaginal lube and gooey semen that poured from the defiled motherly cunt.

Jim sucked up a load of Peter's goo into his mouth, and then shared a passionate son-semen kiss with his wife. "Our son's sloppy sperm" he whispered as their tongues intertwined in the gamy forbidden liquid, which no mother or father was ever supposed to eat.

Along with her daughter's crazed lickings, the taste of Peter's spooge drove Veronica to a second, even stronger orgasm. She writhed and screamed like a banshee in heat for almost a minute.

When she had finally recovered her composure after the two most insanely powerful orgasms of her life, Veronica laughed in exultation, cummy bubbles emerging from her lips.

"So fuckin' good!" she veritably screamed. "Why didn't we do that before. FUCKIN' LOVE TO FUCK MY FAMILY!!"

The feeling was mutual.

* * *

The weeks that followed were a cornucopia of pure, perverted pleasure for the four depraved families. All of them practically lived at the Peterson's house now, as a roiling orgy filled the Pastor's large living room many hours of each day.

The 22 members of the Dickerson, Peterson, Johnson and Tinkerton families fucked themselves into a frenzy day after day. By the end of two weeks, everyone had screwed everyone else; every possible fuck position and style had been tried; every orifice violated by fingers, cocks and tongues; every square millimeter of every body marinated in sticky warm cum or juicy pussy secretions.

Groans and screams, unsuppressed, wild and violent, echoed through the rooms and hallways.

The families played little perverted games with each other. Jim pretended to be a teacher overwhelmed by his horny students, or who decided to teach masturbation to his class; Pat acted out a fantasy in which a family reunion exploded into bisexual incest fuck-fest.

Panda brought over more of her perverted friends, who also indulged in the festivities, minds blown away by the depravity of the family fuckers. By the end of the fortnight, Felicity knew she had experienced more than 150 orgasms at least, as had all the other women; the men had busted dozens of nuts over and into the girls and each other; and several of the kids (like John, Wendy and Moana) had swallowed down or licked up 50 tablespoons or more of semen -- more than 3 full cups!

By this time they had come to call themselves a name -- the "Bi Family Fuckers" or BIFF. Their new lifestyle was a non-stop orgiastic party of pure filthy excess.

But that didn't mean they has stopped wanting more... more... MORE!

The "leaders" of BIFF -- the horniest fuckers of a supremely perverted crew -- turned out to be Panda (the founder), Pastor Jake, and Felicity. All three had an unparalleled libido and a seemingly limitless ability to fuck. Panda and Felicity experienced almost continuous orgasms in the first two weeks, non-stop, and simply did not get tired of perverted family fucking.

Meanwhile, Jake -- "the Cock" -- lived up to his name by showing a relentless stamina, sporting an endlessly hard cock, and revealing an ability to consistently and repeatedly spew massive cumloads that nobody else could match.

It was they who thought up the next stage in their families' sexual evolutions.

Obviously their perversion had to extend to the other participants in the "Prodigal Daughters Sons and Daughters" project. Altogether, there were seven more: five girls (all in the program because of their pronounced sluttery) and two boys (brought in for their homosexual tendencies.)

It all made sense -- the enrollees were there in the first place because of their sexual deviance, and since those kids wouldn't have fallen far from the tree, it was a sure thing the parents were depraved as well. All that was needed was, as usual, the shock and awe of surprise naked bisexual conquest to shatter the carapace of conventional staid morality and let loose the sticky goo of perverted bisexual howling lust locked deep inside.

But although they could proceed family by family, orgy by orgy, everybody was impatient. They wanted those new cocks and pussies in BIFF NOW! Everyone clamored and slavered to taste and swallow down new spunk blasts, to revel and glory in new streams of perverted pussy juice.

Suddenly Jake had the solution. The yearly "Accomplishment Ceremony" for the Prodigal Sons and Daughters was only a month away. Perhaps this could be a graduation to remember forever, one that would end with a bang -- a big bang of unbelievable incestuous bi sex, that is!

Everyone unanimously agreed on the plan. The only thing left was to carry it out.

Panda smiled a filthy, slutty smile. She was key to the plan, and would implement it first. It was time to suck some new cocks...

* * *

The "Accomplishment Ceremony" would be attended by all the Prodigal Sons and Daughters and their parents. Twelve women, nine men, ranging in age from 18 to 55. That meant 21 new bodies would attend, 21 new succulent vaginas, penises, breasts and asses to sample, to nibble on, lick, suck, fuck, and bring to wild heights of ecstasy; 21 beautiful sets of private parts ready to unleash their precious cargo of sperm and pussy juice upon them all!

Everyone in BIFF shivered in anticipation of the accomplishment of their new goal. This was to be an orgy for the ages, a landmark of perverted ecstasy!

The usual procedure at the Accomplishment Ceremony would be for Pastor Jake to mumble welcome, for the playing of a video showing the "accomplishments" of the project participants, and for Elder Tom to mumble about the accomplishments of the year, followed by prayer.

But now there was to be a change of plan. The only thing that would be worshiped that night would be rigid, erect cocks and gaping, drooling pussies!

Panda would start the ball rolling. Pastor Jake set up a meeting with the fathers of each participant, in order to discuss with each of them in private the progress of their children in the program.

The meetings were scheduled for 8 o'clock each night, seven nights in a row. Two of the fathers were reasonably attractive, but five of whom would be considered fat, dumpy duds by the rest of society. The members of BIFF didn't care.

As they entered Pastor Jake's office, squired there by his new, incredibly attractive "secretary" -- Panda, dozens of hidden eyes upstairs breathed in lustful anticipation at what was to come. Society's ideas of "beauty" or "attractiveness" were by now irrelevant to the depraved men and women of BIFF. What was important to them was what they knew existed down below, covered by underwear, the incredible taboo object that could produce insane pleasure in any one of them -- a juicy, succulent, hot cock!

Once in the office, it would seem like the conversation was about to begin, when Pastor was interrupted by his new "secretary," Panda.

"Pastor, Mrs. Mitchell is on the line. I'm afraid she has some very serious things to talk about." Panda would say, concern on her face.

"Sorry, I've got to take this. It may take a while," Jake would say, and leave the room.

If they observed closely, any one of the men might have noted the dirtiness of the Pastor's office. A variety of stains covered the couch and the carpet.

If they had known where those stains came from, they minds would have been blown to smithereens. As it would have been had they been able to see where Pastor went. Not to talk on the phone, but to a secret room, upstairs, where video monitors connected to the secret cameras still laid out throughout the office.

A gaggle of grinning, naked men and women greeted him, each playing with their own (and others') turgid genitals.

This was Panda's strong suit. Alone in a room with a man. Her job was simply to utilize the skill she had perfected over the last year -- "cock hijacking."

The men didn't stand a chance.

The coquettish whore would start her dance of seduction, talking cutely to the men, telling them how much she admired them for what they were doing, getting closer and closer, more personal and personal with her comments, more suggestive in her demeanor.

Until she was right above them, right on top of them, her hoarse, warm breath descending right onto the top of their faces.

A lighting quick jab downward. An expert, violent reach into the pants. A perfect grabbing, pulling, jerking and jacking of the meaty contents down below.

Maybe it took a minute. Maybe it took five. But within that time, all seven succumbed. Cocks fully erect, eyes blazing, grunts and groans emerging, Panda had their front flies opened, jacking them off with an unmatched intensity.

The men writhed in intense pleasure, their morals crumbling in the face of Panda's swift, preternaturally strong hands, their innermost beliefs crumbled by the blazing lust of the slut with the beauty of the most perfect angel and the horniness of the hottest demon from hell.

The penises of the seven men ranged from 5 and a half inches to almost 8 inches in length, from purely average to mouthwateringly large. The crowd upstairs panted as they beheld the beautiful tools, groaned as they imagined what they would do with them.

But they knew that, besides Panda, first dibs on those delightful jouncing cocks would go to the particular Prodigal Son or Daughter that they belonged to. That the first thick gouts of semen from those delicious, hairy bouncing balls would be shot into the mouths or pussies or asses of those seven lucky boys and girls.

Panda would not finish the men off. She would pretend to hear Pastor returning, yell out "Quick! He's coming! Pull up your pants!" And would then retreat.

When Pastor Jake returned, he found the men flushing, red faced, abashed, zoned out and spacey. None understood what had happened. It had seemed like a dream. A perverted, sick dream. It was a sentiment heightened when Pastor Jake went into a boring sermon about the virtues of constancy.

Almost asleep, still adaze, the men emerged from their meeting and began walking slowly, clumsily back to their cars, like zombies.

A quick tap on the shoulder ended their reveries. It was Panda. Putting her mouth near their ears, she would whisper intensely:

"You're so fucking HOT! I wanna do that again. I'll be at the Accomplishment Ceremony. When they play the video and turn out the lights, I'll find you under the table. Be quiet, but get ready for the ride of your life -- with my mouth!" Then with a giggle, a smirk, and a quick peck on the cheek, she would disappear. Like a ghost -- or a demon.

They walked away more quickly after that. But to a man, underneath their pants, they sported a raging hard-on.

The last man left. Panda came back in, and flashed a thumbs-up sign to the hidden cameras. Upstairs, succumbing to passion, slowly fucking Felicity's fat pussy while she moaned and juiced, The Cock yelled out:

"Our fucking moral fathers! They insisted on this for their kids to make them morally pure. But they're all fucking perverts just like us. Now, we've got 'em. By the cock and balls! OHNNGGGGGH!!"

Eight hot bursts of cum blasted into the soft hairy pussy of Elder Tom's wife, as she screamed, eyes bugging out, at another spectacular orgasm delivered by Pastor Jake's dick.

They were ready.

* * *

The Accomplishment Ceremony would take place in the Church Auditorium. Seven long banquet tables were laid out, each draped with long white tablecloths which swept to the bottom of the floor. The tables faced toward the front, where a large screen was held suspended from the ceiling; a video presentation would be projected on it from the back.

The seven families filtered in before the 8 o'clock start time. Had their wives looked closely, they would have noticed their husband's eyes darting around fitfully, then growing large and round upon seeing Panda -- dressed in tight skirt and blouse -- smiling at their husband, smirking at him, licking her lips and winking.

Would have sensed the extreme nervousness in their demeanor, the guilty, hangdog expression of men who knew they were cheating on their wives, who realized they were about to take a chance with their lives -- but who couldn't help themselves!

But the wives suspected nothing. They're faces betrayed boredom, a chore that had to be done before sleep.

Seven wives, five daughters, two sons. For the most part, the wives were nothing special, ordinary middle-aged women. One was rail thin, two somewhat dumpy, the others just plain fat. The daughters, of course, possessed the virtue of youth -- ranging in age from 18 to 22, even the plump ones radiated at least some attractiveness through their clothes.

Two sons, morose and bored, in their early 20s, one fat, the other thin, brought up the rear.

Not a one of them could have possibly guessed what was about to be unleashed upon them! Upon their sweet, soft, precious genitals, where -- deep inside -- insanely jibbering lust and freakishly perverted desire lay slumbering and smothered under society's taboo strictures!

They were about to be bombarded by a fusillade of pussies, cocks, tongues and cum, which would blast that straightjacket around their most feral desires to smithereens!

Panda had recruited some help for the evening, ten more men and women with the most crazed, kinky desires, who stood ready to help with any problems that might arise during the evening -- and who would be allowed to satisfy their most perverted lusts on the "victims" of the evening.

The 32 conspirators watched everything with baited breath, slits steaming and already convulsing, schlongs hard and thrumming. Their inflamed genitals did not care whether the intended "victims" were fat or not, attractive or not, tall or not. All that mattered was that every one of these women had a sweet, tight, vagina and puffy clitoris that could be coaxed into a contracting, quivering, soaking fuck pit; that every one of the men had a long, hot, penis that could unleash spurting jets of lusty goo from jiggling hairy balls.

The only thing important was that all of them were capable of soul-quaking orgasms; that each would experience the unbelievable thrill of succumbing to the greatest of all taboos. The conspirators' desire was to bring these new pussies and cocks to the ultimate heights of perverted ecstasy, and by doing so to experience that pure demented pleasure again and again, for themselves and for all times.

The room had been set up with almost a hundred secret recording cameras, some possessing night vision powers, set up above, below, under, and on top of the tables. Special soft ropes with velvet handcuffs had been pre-set under various tables, ready to bind and render immobile.

The evening started off as boring as usual. With everyone seated, Pastor Jake gave his usual uninspired sermon, bloated with pathetic jokes and vacuous talk. Then he gave the signal, the lights dimmed down low, and the movie began.

The video had been mostly completed before Pastor Jake and his family had been transformed into bisexual family fuckers, and showed the Prodigal Sons and Daughters as they helped out in the community garden, worked at a charity function, etc.

The narrator (Craig, the Pastor's son), began each new segment with the corny tagline: "Prodigal Sons and Daughters help the homeless... Prodigal Sons and Daughters grow new vegetables, and new skills..." And so on, and so on.

The 32 conspirators, huddled in the back of the room, out of sight, almost instantly disrobed to complete nudity in the dark. Then the seven chosen ones -- Panda, Cindy, Wendy, Julie, Samantha, Sue and Moana -- quietly crept under the tables, silently letting themselves underneath the tablecloths.

Slowly they crept to their destinations, being careful not to touch any of the legs of the men and women sitting above them. Finally, crouched low, they approached their targets -- the legs -- and crotches -- of the fathers, who were sitting, nervous, apprehensive and fidgeting in their seats. Waiting, mostly doubtfully, for the impossible, the incredible to happen.

Waiting for the touch of soft feminine hands on their legs. For the unbelievable feeling as those hands unbuckled belts, unbuttoned pants, reached down into pants. The insanity of strong warm hands grabbing already half-erect penises and caressing them gently, only inches from their wives! Right next to their daughter or son!

THEN IT HAPPENED! THEY FELT IT! THEY FELT HER! UNDER THE TABLE! GRABBING, POKING, JERKING, JACKING! SHE WAS DOING IT! SHE WAS DOING IT NOW!!

The hidden night vision cameras showed that, as expected, none of the men shooed away the girls' busy hands as they went about their perverted work. That the only reaction from the assembled fathers was a sharp inward breath, and possibly a groan, covered over by a fake cough.

These "moral" men, who had brought their sons and daughters to the program to cure their perverted sexual ways, were allowing themselves to be jacked off by a stranger! Right next to their families!

It was clear -- nothing could stop the rank hotness of extreme sexual perversion from conquering anyone, body and soul. Nothing!

Seven penises, some fat, some thin, most six inches in length, one or two smaller or bigger, rising from curls of thick pubic hair, stood proud and erect under the table, concealed by darkness and the long tablecloths, being vigorously stroked upwards and downwards by the strong limber hands of the seven wanton women.

Each wore a lust-filled smile on their face as they began the process that would unleash sexual pandemonium on these men's families, which would conjure into existence an orgy so perverted the world had never before seen it's like.

And that wasn't the end. After a few strokes of the hard cocks, the even more incredible happened. The soft wetness of a warm mouth enveloped the fathers' erect penises, and then remorselessly, an incredible sucking began.

This time the small groans and loud breathing simply could not be suppressed. Annoyed, wives looked over to husbands, wondering what they were doing. Even as daughters and sons, totally oblivious, saw nothing.

The video was almost at an end. But it had been altered just in the last day or so. A very special final scene had been spliced in, inserted into the video as a grand finale.

From a humdrum video of the group at the zoo, suddenly there was a cut to the interior of the Pastor's offices. The camera panned left, to reveal people on the couch.

Naked people.

The wondering eyes of the Prodigal Sons and Daughters, and their parents, tried to disbelieve. But there was no denying it. The video they were now watching showed two naked bodies, a man and a woman, from a low vantage point.

Muscled, hairy buttocks moved up and down, revealing a large pendulous hairy scrotum, and below it, a long, hard penis. The mammoth, chiseled member was thrusting into the pink folds of a wet, inflamed vagina, as a young woman's legs could be seen slowly moving in the air. Groans and screams of pleasure came from the pair.

What the fuck was this... Mouths agape, eyes riveted to the incredible scene, the unsuspecting guests looked on.