Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations were indescribable, completely unlike the feeling of the chafed hands he used to masturbate.

And they had the inescapable effect that Jim intended. Peter didn't want it, but his cock started responding. It was a quarter hard. Half hard. And that was the breaking point. With a look of shock on his face, Peter gazed in horror as his penis moved to full erection.

As he beheld the turgid member being sucked by the MOUTH OF ANOTHER MAN! BY HIS OWN FUCKING FATHER!!

Jim gloried in the beauty of his son's awesome member, tasting every square inch of its warmth, from the shaft to the large round head. His right hand cupped Peter's hairy balls, while his left hand's fingers began to pinch and pull at the hairy ass-cheeks, the middle digit slightly penetrating his son's almost absurdly warm anus.

This was it! His taboo fantasies were now well and truly coming to life! He suddenly tasted a small squirt of viscous liquid on his tongue -- HIS FIRST TASTE OF HIS OWN SON'S PRE-CUM! FUCK YEAH! Jim groaned in a delirium at the incredible taboo he was violating, of the incredible perverted orgasms he was coaxing forward in them all. Jim's cock strained at the edge of orgasm, pulsating and bobbing as it continued to leak what seemed like a river of clear viscous pre-cum.

But there was no way he was going to let loose until the end. After he had taken the full measure of ecstasy from them all!

Peter was by now hyperventilating, mouth gaping open, eyes bugging, loudly groaning, head whipping back and forth as he confronted the unbelievable reality -- that his first sexual experience was with another man! AND IT WAS HIS FATHER!!

"STOP IT JIM!! STOP SUCKING YOUR SON'S COCK!!" his mother screeched, but her protestations only made the insanity more real to him.

He was being expertly sucked off by his own father. And worse -- HE LOVED IT!!

It was undeniable. His cock was relentlessly responding to his father's ruthless sucking.

"No daddy no no no no no no" his mouth kept repeating. But his cock showed it was all a lie. It bobbed and weaved in the paternal mouth, responding as it never had to anything else. As his cock started to swell in ecstasy, approaching orgasm, Peter began to groan.

"OHHGGOODDOOHHGOODDOHH GODDD!!"

He was going to blow a load in his own father's mouth! Right in front of everyone!

Then, all of a sudden, it stopped. The mouth withdrew. His cock twitched and jumped, a large drop of whitish liquid dribbled from the tip and oozed down the curvy shaft. But he did not cum.

"No, not yet," Jim smirked. "You've gotta build up more spooge, boy. By fucking us all. Then we can all gobble it down."

Jim moved back to his wife.

"Time to show the kids how we made them!" And with a roar, Jim jumped forward, thrust his pelvis out, and, pushing his wife's inner thighs apart even wider, plunged his cock deep within Veronica's sopping pussy.

"FUCK!!" Veronica screamed at the violation.

"OH GOD OH MY GOD!!" Moana shouted at the incredible sight. Peter stayed silent, mind reeling with lustful, bizarre, perverted, taboo thoughts. As he watched his father's cock plunge into and out of his mother's pussy, he didn't know what set of genitals he desired more. His cock stayed at full attention; another bead of clear pre-cum emerged from the tip.

"Soo hottttt!!" Peter heard, and caught his sister staring at his erect member. He stared back at her still soaking pussy.

"Yessssss" he growled, realizing he wanted Moana's cunt, wanted to fuck it, to cum inside it. At least he wasn't gay... but still, his eyes kept wandering back to the parental fuck-fest in front of him, kept fixating on his father's slick red member, the paternal ass dimpling as it crazily pumped into his mother's pussy, balls bobbing back and forth as the pelvis thrust and pumped.

Meanwhile, Jim was relentlessly pounding his wife's pussy. Groans and incoherent screams escaped her lips as she was driven mad by the pleasure of it all, made insane by the fact that this most private act was taking place in front of her own children.

Whoever this man was, he was no longer her husband. He was a devil of perverted ecstasy, delivering cock thrusts of depraved taboo intensity deep into her pussy. She was being driven upward, upward to the heights of supreme ecstasy.

MY GOD, I'M GONNA CUM!! I'M GONNA CUM IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN!! Veronica almost shrieked. But then, yet again, her husband left her hanging.

"That's enough for now. I think you'll cum bigger if you wait a little longer. Plus I can't wait any longer. GOTTA FUCK OUR LITTLE GIRL'S HOT CUNT!!"

It seemed almost anticlimactic when Jim moved to the side, between his daughter's open legs, and without a moment's hesitation plunged his turgid cock into his daughter's waiting pussy, shattering the final taboo with one single thrust.

Veronica let out a tepid "Nooooooo", but her resistance was long gone. Truth to tell, the only thing she was really protesting was the withdrawal of her husband's hot cock.

Moana pulsed, twerked and writhed like a fuck-demon, taking every one of her father's crazy strokes with lustful abandon.

"YEAAHHHHHH!! FUCK MEEEEEE!" she shrieked. "GIMME THAT COCK!! GIMME THAT CUMMMM!!" Moana had become her father's sex pervert, a willing slave to his taboo desires.

"FUCK YEAH, PUMPKIN, TOLD YOU I'D BE FUCKING YOUR PUSSY TONIGHT" Jim half groaned/screamed. Her juicy pussy flooded their pelvises with gamy vaginal liquid, making a squishing, swooshy sound with every rough pump.

Jim decided to increase her lust.

"Pumpkin, can you help me fuck Peter? Can I put his big cock deep into your soft pussy?" he whispered into her ear.

"Oh Goddd... yesssss" she hissed.

"And mommy..." Jim urged on. "Are you ready to finger and suck on her hot pussy?"

Noooo... Moana thought. She had never had a lesbian thought in her life. The thought of touching a woman's vagina did not appeal to her; never had. She loved cocks!

Jim sensed her hesitation. His frenzied pumping became even more insistent; he began to rub his daughter's clit with his free left hand, and finally reached underneath her ass and plunged his right index finger into her hot anus.

"OHHHHHHH!!" Moana squeaked at the incredible incursion. Her lust catapulted into overdrive, and when her father said

"You're gonna lick mommy's sweet pussy and make her CUMMMM... she's gonna suck your hot twat..." Moana's lust and passion seemed to open up another door in her brain.

Suddenly she could imagine what he was saying, could SEE it in her head. Could envision herself sucking, licking, loving the hot motherly pussy that was just inches to her right. She could finally understand what men loved about pussies -- their softness, wetness, deepness, hotness. She loved her own pussy, of course, why wouldn't she love another woman's?

The fact that it was her MOTHER whose pussy she was imagining, the incredible taboo of it, both shocked her to her core and made her lust explode to an even higher level. Yess.. YESSSSS.. she wanted not just her father's cock, but her mother's pussy as well!

With a groan, she relented.

"Yesss... YESSSSSSS!! Gonna help you make mommy CUMMM... And I wanna make her cumm too!!" she said with passionate intensity.

"You're gonna suck on her pussy soon," Jim promised. Suddenly, he stopped. "There's another cock in this room. Ready to de-virginify your brother?"

"Fuck yeah!" Moana exulted.

It was quick work to free her from her padded restraints. The sexy teen stood up, stretched around, and looked straight into the camera. She had always been a camera whore, taking up every shot in every family video. Now that she was a real whore, the vamping tradition continued.

"I just fucked Daddy! Now I'm gonna fuck my brother!" And then coming closer and in a mock whisper, "And I'm gonna suck my mommy's pussy soon too!"

Veronica heard the perverted statement, but said nothing. The incredible horror and ecstasy of what had happened had forced her into a fugue state. She simply watched as her husband, son and daughter began a depraved threesome.

Slowly, slowly Moana lowered her pussy onto her brother's six inch tool. Millimeter by millimeter her thick hairy lips drooled down the sides of her brother's turgid organ, as he groaned in pure ecstasy. Finally she was settled down to the bottom.

"Fuck yeah!" Moana shouted for the umpteenth time that night, and began to rapidly piston up and down on the brotherly flesh tool, making wet slurping sounds as her meaty lips clung to his rigid member.

Mesmerized, their father watched between his son's legs, his face inches from the pounding ass, pussy and cock. After releasing the silly straps binding Peter to the chair, he tenderly began to lick and nibble on his daughter's pulsating ass; then, moving downward, his perverted tongue worked on pleasuring Peter's hot wet shaft.

His mouth moved lower, sucking eagerly on one, then the other bouncing, bobbing ball in his son's hairy scrotum. Peter sat at the edge of the chair, his ass completely exposed as his sister bounced up and down on his shiny cock. He felt the tongue on his privates, and knew it was his father doing it.

"Oh my godddd..." he groaned

Like his sister, Peter had never had a homosexual thought or feeling in his life. All his fantasies, all his dreams, involved women. It is true that, as his father had accused, he had tasted his own semen; but what boy hadn't?

And he was in ecstasy at the touch, feel and smell of his sister's hot, tight little twat, which was sliding so urgently up and down his pole, clinging to his shaft with wet passion.

But at the same time, he couldn't wipe from his mind what had happened just a few minutes earlier, what was happening now. His father's hot mouth was pleasuring his cock with an intensity he had never expected. A man's mouth was turning him to ecstasy beyond words!

Suddenly he remembered as well his father's turgid member, could picture the six-inch tool, balls drooping beneath so much like his own, drooling pre-cum.

What would it be like to see that penis jerk and buck in orgasm? To watch it cum as he had seen his own cock cum so many times? To feel and TASTE that warm, viscous goo? To witness, to feel, what his mother had felt, so long ago, when that same penis blasted out the juice that made him? And all of it in front of her, making the perversity even more intense?

The sick thoughts made his cock jump in excitement, deep within his sister's pussy.

He was turned on by another man's penis! By his FATHER'S COCK!!

He began to drool and whimper... "daddy... daddy... want you..."

Down below, Jim heard his son's whispers. He immediately stood up. "What! Tell me what you want..."

"I want... want... your p..p..." he couldn't say the word.

"You want my penis. MY COCK?"

Mutely, Peter nodded yes.

With a groan, Jim stood up on the chair in which his children were so fanatically fucking. Slowly he eased his throbbing, wet manhood toward both of their faces. Moana licked her lips, her red face a perfect rictus of pure lust. Peter's last defenses crumbled, and the same lustful visage overtook his features.

"Fuck yeahhh... " he groaned, and then with a lurch forward Peter took his father's entire penis into his mouth to its root.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!" Jim groaned in pure perverted satisfaction, while his daughter yipped in glee.

"NOOOOOOO!!" shrieked Veronica again at the incredible sight of father-son gay incest. But, unbelievably, the sight produced another reaction deep within the mother's hot cleft. A flood of fresh juice was unleashed, soaking through the opening and dripping down her ass crack. The shame Veronica felt at this was not enough to stop the undeniable truth -- she was turned on by her son sucking off her husband!

Now that Peter had unleashed his gay side, he gave it free rein. He sucked, nibbled and jerked on the beautiful member like a madman, as he pumped even more violently upward into his sister.

"Cock... cock.. fuckin' love cock..." he surprised himself by saying, as his left had grabbed onto his father's ass cheek and brought the paternal torso even closer. Jim's groans increased in intensity and power. This was unexpected, not how he thought things would proceed. His kids were much more perverted than he had ever dreamed! And he was loving it. Too much.

Moana was having none of her brother's hoggishness.

"Gimme daddy's cock too!" she mewled, as she grabbed the shaft, popped it from her brother's lips, and with a lunge stuffed it into her soft teen mouth.

"UNNGHOOOOOOOO!!" Jim howled as his daughter took a turn on the fatherly cock. Moana, who had sucked Mr. James's penis, proved to be an adept master at the art of penis pleasuring.

The kids, though, got into the rhythm of things, with Peter taking over for a minute or so of sucking, then passing it off to his sister. While she sucked the paternal knob, he would passionately nurse on her pudgy breasts, or alternately suck and nibble on his father's wrinkled, hairy nutsack.

A fire of pure perverted lusts had taken over both their brains. Only minutes before they had been dragged kicking and screaming into incest; now they seemed to revel in it. As one sucked Jim's penis for a few seconds, the other would say such unimaginably depraved things before offering the distended member to the other:

Peter: "That's it, Moana, suck hard just underneath daddy's cockhead. That's the best part. Listen to him groan! He fuckin' loves it."

Then when Peter took over, Moana exclaimed: "He's leakin' something warm! Tastes so good!"

Peter: "It's pre-cum sis! Tastes real good. But wait til he shoots his real sperm!"

Moana: "MMMMM... you're sucking him good bro... but who's gonna get his full load?"

Peter: "God, I want it so much..." Then looking at his mother, "Mommy, what's daddy's cum taste like?"

Moana liked this new game. "Yeah, mommy, is daddy's cum nice and yummy?"

Jim had not expected his children would participate so quickly in his perversions. A fog of lust completely took over his brain, and he could no longer speak but only groan and howl longer and harder. He now knew he would not be able to put off cumming much longer.

Peter: "When I licked that time the cock jumped and jerked. He's gonna shoot soon."

Moana: "OK. Mommy, who gets Daddy's cum? Me or Peter?"

Moana goggled incoherently. But somehow a word, unbidden and unwanted, emerged from her lips. "Share" she croaked.

"Great idea mommy!" Peter smirked. He held on tight to his father's legs, which seemed to be on the verge of buckling, and told his sister to do the same. "We'll both put our open mouths right under his cockhead. Then I'll jerk..."

"But I wanna make him cum!" Moana complained.

"I got it. I'll jack him, you stick your finger up his ass. That'll make him blow!"

Moana relented; Peter would get the first opportunity to feel their father's orgasming cock buck and jerk in his hands. But she knew she would get another shot at it very soon.

"Go for it!"

Peter looked into his father's eyes from below. "Give us your spunk, Daddy." Then he began furiously wanking on the red, slimy tool. Moana reached beneath the hairy ass, and with a forceful thrust jerked her middle finger deep within her father's anus.

As expected, that did it. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Jim screamed, eyes popping out of his skull. His penis grew bigger than ever in Peter's hands, hard as steel, and then Peter's hand felt the spasms of ejaculation begin. The first shot was small, almost a disappointment, dripping out of the tip of his cock onto Peter's clenched hand.

But the second rocketed into Peter's mouth, coating his tongue with thick white spunk; the third, the largest, soaked Moana's lips and tongue with paternal spooge. Six more giant jets followed, covering the kids' faces, their upper bodies, shoulders and chest/breasts.

"Fuck yeah!!" both kids shouted at the unbelievable sight and feel of their father's semen bath. Moana flung her head back and screamed, eyes wide open, staring nowhere; she was obviously in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

"Ungghhhh..." Veronica moaned, her pussy pulsing as she forcefully suppressed an orgasm at the incredible sight. She closed her eyes to avoid the sights of perversion.

Veronica's eyes were still closed when she felt a soft exhalation of breath on the dewy lips of her vagina; heard whispers ("mommy's pussy...") and a giggle of laughter; then, suddenly, the sensation of a soft wet warm object touching her innermost private cleft.

She opened her eyes. Nestled between her legs was her daughter, her red face a mess of sweat and smeared semen; and emerging from that mouth was a long purplish tongue, which was at that moment carefully and deliberately licking Veronica's engorged clit.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Veronica screamed yet again. This last, ultimate perversion was too much. She thrashed and spasmed, her head moving back and forth, as she tried to expunge the demented image from her mind.

But she was still bound by the velvet ropes, and could not escape. And her efforts only led to a further intensification of her daughter's efforts. Moana began to bear down on her mother's pussy, almost as intently as her father had; tongue and fingers flashed, poked, prodded and pounded the motherly vagina with remorseless intensity, evoking a further gusher of pungent pussy juice which coated Moana's face and interspersed with her father's semen.

The result was a noisome mix of sexual liquids that disfigured the young girl's once pretty face, turning her into the very picture of the most depraved whorish fuckslut imaginable.

"Ohmigod... love your pussy... fuckin' LOVE MOMMY'S HOT PUSSY!!" Moana screamed into the maternal fuck-cavern.

Veronica opened her mouth and prepared to scream again. But the final "NO!" was silenced as a large, slippery fleshy tube was forcefully stuffed into her pie hole.

It was Peter's slick, hot, throbbing penis. "Suck that cock, slut" Peter breathed, his face also disfigured by a mass of sweat and fatherly cum, which dribbled and dripped from his upper body down his tummy and interspersed with his perspiration-soaked pubic hair. "You're gonna take all of my CUMMMMM!!"

As the trio fucked, Jim arrived, his face showing the incredible release his massive orgasm had given him, but still twisted by a lust that would never die. He began to expertly manipulate his son's cock, swishing it around his wife's hot mouth, as he kneaded the largish balls and passionately massaged his son's shapely ass.

He then moved south, to her mouth. Husband and wife passionately shared in the sucking of their son's cock; then Jim moved farther down, slurping obscenely on Veronica's soft tits. Further down he went, eagerly joining Moana in eating out her mother, father and daughter sharing pussy juice amongst intertwined tongues.

The incredible sexual feast revived Jim's flaccid penis. He suddenly took charge again.

"Son, one last thing -- fuck your mother!! Give her your hard COCK!"

Peter quickly obliged. He disengaged his penis from Veronica's mouth, gently moved his sister's head from his mother's nether region, and with an ear-splitting roar plunged the filial cock deep within his mother's pussy.

"Mommmyy... pussyyyy..." he groaned maniacally.

Shrieking, Veronica veritably leapt upward at the penile intrusion, her face a red mask of pure ecstasy. The feel of her OWN SON'S COCK -- FUCKING HER finally annihilated her last inhibitions.

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!" she screamed as she rapidly oscillated her pelvis, redoubling the fuck sensations exploding in her pussy. "GIMME THAT CUM!! THAT CUMMMMMM!!" she commanded in an unearthly voice.

Beside them, Jim urged on the perverted pair, pushing his son's ass hard into his wife's voracious body. "Pound your momma's hot pussy, son! Pump it HARD!!"