Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera moved, as if picked up. Moved up above the man, then to the side, where the faces of the man and woman were clearly visible, red, twisted with lust, and moving back and forth as they vigorously humped.

It was Pastor JAKE! AND HIS DAUGTHER CINDY!!

They were HAVING SEX!!

Everyone gasped. The banquet guests might as well have been watching a movie showing martians landing. What was on the screen was incomprehensible. Literally beyond belief.

But it was happening.

Their unbelieving eyes noticed that Pastor Jake had something in his mouth. Was moving it in an out. Sucking on it. Something pink, attached to a body standing behind the couch.

IT WAS A PENIS!! PASTOR JAKE HAD A PENIS IN HIS MOUTH!!

The camera panned up to show the face of the owner of the huge, obscene member being sucked so vigorously by the perverted Pastor.

IT WAS CRAIG!! THE PASTOR'S SON!!

Red faced and sweating, Craig issued a groan, then said with a snarl of lust:

"Prodigal Sons and Daughters wanna FUCK their moms and dads!!"

Suddenly the camera moved swiftly to the left and down, revealing a new sight of incredible depravity. A balding fat man, naked, sat sprawled on the couch, bottom half thrusting his torso and buttocks outward.

IT WAS ELDER TOM!!

Pulling back, the camera revealed three heads crowded around Elder Tom's crotch, vigorously kissing, jerking and sucking on his most private part. ON HIS FULLY ERECT COCK!!

THEY WERE HIS THREE CHILDREN!!

Pastor Tom surveyed the sucking trio with a face twisted by pure, unadulterated passion, red faced, almost hyperventilating. He opened his mouth and croaked out in a loud, puffing voice.

"Prodigal Sons and Daughters gonna EAT YOUR CUMMMMM!!" With a loud groan of demented pleasure, the Elder's cock jumped in his daughter Sue's hands, and a thick gooey stream of white liquid issued forth from the bulbous cockhead, striking all three children full in the face, jetting into their wide open mouths.

IT WAS SPERM!! ELDER TOM HAD EJACULATED IN HIS OWN KIDS' FACES!!

Before anyone could even begin to contemplate what they had seen, the lights turned completely on, blinding in their intensity. Everyone blinked as, all of a sudden, they noticed naked people, men and women, to either side of them, and behind them.

And in front of them, Elder Tom. Also completely naked. Sporting an outrageous hard-on, which he was vigorously pumping toward the assembled crowd.

His face a rictus of lust, Elder Tom repeated the last words of the video, almost screaming, as if he was leading a football cheer:

"PRODIGAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS WANNA FUCK THEIR MOMS AND DADS! PRODIGAL SONS AND DAUGHTERS GONNA EAT YOUR CUMMMM!!"

Suddenly, 14 naked people, two to a table, appeared at either side, lifting up the long banquet tables, holding them high, moving them quickly to the side of the room.

To reveal, in the blazing light, right next to their families, all seven fathers, NAKED PENISES FULLY ERECT, pants halfway down around their ankles, being sucked, jacked and jerked off by seven naked girls. THE PASTOR'S AND ELDER TOM'S DAUGHTERS!!

It took a moment or two before wives, daughters and sons beheld and comprehended the incredible, the unbelievable sights right next to them. But then, all in a rush, they did.

Screams erupted from female throats, shouts of shock came from everywhere, shrieks of "NOOOOOOO!!", "CHARLES!!", "STEVE!!", "OH MY GODDDD!!", "SHIT!!" and other profane outbursts echoed throughout the room. The fathers, panicked, grunting in humiliated horror, tried to rise from their pathetic positions, to get away from the shame consuming them; but, entranced and enveloped in the pleasurable sucking under the tables, none had noticed that soft shackles and ropes had been attached to their feet, immobilizing them, making it impossible to escape.

Legs caught on the strong nylon ropes which pinioned their legs to the floor, causing them to fall backward; naked, hairy fatherly asses collapsed back down, hard, onto their seats; the soft young hands continued to grab and hold onto the forbidden fatherly members.

"WHOOOOAHHHH!!" the fathers howled as their cocks continued to be furiously wanked by the strong hands of the girls below.

Meanwhile, after their first outburst, their wives and children sat stock still, shocked into torpor by the sheer craziness of it all, as their dazed minds tried to disbelieve their lying eyes. Eyes that watched their husbands, their fathers, succumbing to the most perverted possible acts; penises meant only for conjugal marital love being furiously caressed, roughly jerked, lasciviously pleasured by the basest whores; husbandly balls that were supposed to deliver their delicious contents only to wives were observed jogging, juggling and dancing obscenely in rhythm to the crazed jerks delivered by the young sluts.

Some of the wives' eyes closed in what appeared to be a swoon; the mouths of all hung agape, minds blown by the surreal, bizarre scenes that surrounded them.

It was pure sexual pandemonium, total insanity, complete chaos. A perfect start to BIFF's plans!

Rapidly, phase three was put into motion. Taking advantage of the guests' shock, 14 male conspirators --all seven of the Peterson, Dickerson and Tinkerton boys, their fathers, and three of Panda's sex freaks -- rushed toward the sitting wives and children. Before the guests could react, the soft bondage shackles were attached to legs paralyzed by indecision and disbelief.

Then, faces grinning and filled with nasty leers, the 14 men knelt between the knees of their "victims," looked up, and said in a low but easily understandable tone:

"Why should Daddy get all the fun! You need it TOO... need it BAD... need it NOW...!"

With a groan, the hands of the 14 men fell upon the crotches of the wives, daughters and two sons; 28 hands moved strongly but expertly to yank down skirts, jeans, shorts and slacks. Each of the conspirators possessed fabric shears to cut off stubborn fabric, but for the most part they were unneeded.

The strong arms plus the paralyzed bodies of the guests -- who still couldn't believe what was happening, what was happening to THEM! -- aided in the effort to render them bottomless. Screams and screeches erupted, bodies tried to squirm away, hands tried to push away. But in the shock of the moment, in the pure insanity of what was happening, it was impossible, completely impossible to resist the unstoppable train of bisexual perverted lust that bore down upon them all. Within ten minutes, it was not only the members of BIFF who were naked.

The genitals of all of the Prodigal Sons and Daughter's -- and their parents -- were exposed to the open air, easily visible in the bright lights of the fellowship hall, completely vulnerable to the leering, adoring, panting faces of the 14 conspirators who had unclothed them.

Then, with a suddenness that seemed even more shocking, the other naked members of BIFF approached from behind, and ripped off tops, bras, anything and everything that separated the family members from total nudity.

The sudden nakedness brought everything to a new level. It was bizarre and crazy enough to watch naked people emerge out of nowhere, to watch one's husband or father being stripped naked and vigorously masturbated right in front of your eyes; but it was beyond belief to find yourself naked as well beside them, to feel the tingle of cool air on your nude pink vaginal outer lips, on kinky pubic hair and soft white buttocks, on round breasts and proud nipples; to realize that your most private possible parts -- sights reserved for your husband alone, if that! -- were being completely and intimately inspected, beheld, ravished by strange, prying male eyes.

Eyes which possessed a hunger, a savage lust within them that could not be denied!

"Oh my Godd... so beautiful... soooo hotttt!!" whispered the naked men gazing upon the newly-freed bodies, their cocks arching, pulsing, responding to the nakedness. "Gonna make you feel sooo good... gonna make you CUMMMMMM!!"

Then it happened. With a groan of pure pleasure, desire and triumph, the faces, the lips, the tongues of the 14 strangers enveloped the pussies and cocks of their "victims." New screams of shock, of outrage, of shame erupted from the assembled family members. This couldn't be happening. THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!

But it was. And soon -- within only a matter of seconds, only -- the strange transformation that had occurred in the other families that had undergone this experience, the incredible "turn" in feelings occasioned by the insanity of the events and the overwhelming pleasure brought about by the skilful and forceful manipulation of clitflesh and cockmeat, happened to them.

Because in the end result, none of these people were victims at all. No longer would they be ignored as sexual beings, told they were not good enough, thin enough, tall enough, beautiful enough, handsome enough, young enough.

No longer would they believe their sex lives were over or that they would remain blah and boring forever. Instead, their hot, jiggling, wanton, hairy, juicy, fleshy bodies were being loved, worshiped, adored, placed on a pedestal of pleasure by the members of BIFF. They were being dragged by their cocks and pussies toward the threshold of extreme perversion, where they would be given the ultimate gift -- the ability to allow their innermost sexual freakishness to finally escape into the world; the privilege of experiencing, in a shower of cum and pussy juice, the ultimate pleasure which would howl forth as their deepest, darkest fantasies were finally realized.

They would experience the pinnacle of pleasure, the ultimate bisexual incest orgasm. And they would FUCKING LOVE IT!

They would thank their seducers when it was all over.

"NNNGGHHHHH..." groaned the husbands, cocks being wanked at a breakneck pace. Soon the audible moans of their wives, daughters and sons joined the chorus of pleasure, as the oral and digital manipulation continued to hammer down the "moral" barriers which stopped the guests from experiencing the epic pleasure their innermost souls desired.

And as other members of BIFF came up beside them to help in the pleasuring, they whispered the most diabolically grotesque and incredible things into their ears, both husbands and wives:

"Yessssss... you love it...we know it... guess what's next... your DAUGHTER... her hot, wet pussy wants you... and you want it too... Admit it...ADMIT IT!!"

Many of these wicked whispers were met by large groans of "NOOOOOO!!" But soon, very soon, the nos stopped, the moaning increased, and a strange light of insane, perverted lust entered their eyes.

They knew it. They knew they would do it. THEY WOULD FUCK THEIR FAMILIES!! THEY WOULD EAT THEIR CUMMMMM!!

A full description of everything that happened that night is impractical, and could only be fully understood by someone watching the dozens of hours of raw video recorded by the members of BIFF.

But when all the video was gathered together of that unbelievable evening, a "highlight" reel was edited to showcase the most spectacular sexual exploits of the night, revealing the moments which brought the participants to the heights of bisexual incestuous pleasure, taken in the seconds after they had succumbed to the fleshly pleasures of utmost depravity, after their inner lust-filled natures were finally loosed into the world. Perhaps it is best to simply describe the contents of that ten-minute montage of pure perversity:

•It showed Steve Mirelle's wife, Stephanie, as she was fucked multiple times by the members of BIFF. Quick cuts showed the moments when ten men in a row pumped load after load of sticky semen deep into the former prude's voracious pussy.

The now-wanton fuck-whore all the while howled for "MORE FUCKIN' CUMMM!!", while her father and daughter looked on over her shoulder, kissing the new slut with lust-filled faces, entranced with depraved interest in what was happening to their wife and mother. The eleventh stud to fuck Stephanie's bodacious middle-aged frame --"Purple Head" Craig himself -- pulled his long fuck-tool out at the last second, straddled the fat cow up to the middle of her breasts, and delivered a monumental cum-blast from his jerking, jumping cock that not only slimed Stephanie's jiggling mammaries and heaving mouth, but also hosed her husband's and daughter's sweat-stained faces with jets of warm man-goo.

The spunk drenching broke the last boundaries within Steve, and he seized his daughter and forced her to the ground, grinding their spooge-stained mouths together as he savagely fucked her sloppy wet pussy.

•It revealed Becky Miller, pussy drenched from the poundings of multiple cocks and the suckings of Jill and Panda, face crazed, red and sweating, as she was coaxed and prodded by Pastor Jake and Pat to the prone form of her father Eddie., whose cock was being vigorously sucked by John.

With a scream of "NOOOOOO!!" from her father, the camera showed the slut-whore daughter removing the large, veiny paternal cock from John's experienced mouth, and with a single gulp, enveloping the slick taboo manhood like a perverted pro.

"UNGGHAHHHHHHH!!" Eddie shrieked in passionate ecstasy.

•The video quaked and shook as it recorded Suzanne Collins fanatically fucking her father Charles, bouncing reverse cowgirl style in unbelievable depraved pleasure, screaming as her eyes rolled back into the back of her skull. Suddenly her mother Marie, was led zombie-like by Jill to kneel between the knees of the fucking pair.

Just a few more whispers more from the corrupt, fat Pastor's daughter, and the entranced Marie suddenly heaved her face directly onto the sodden confluence of husband cock and daughter pussy, sucking, licking and fingering like mad. A shriek of pure perverted pleasure, exploding from husband and daughter, was the inevitable result.

•Speaking of pussy-licking sessions, Ming-Sun Lee, mother of Jezebel, exploded into lesbianism almost the instant the orgy began. There were no "NOOOS!" uttered by the mousy Asian princess; instead, the fact that her husband was being sucked off beside her almost immediately gave her an excuse to indulge her wildest, most shameful sexual fantasies, so long hidden within.

The video showed that almost as soon as her daughter was disrobed, Ming-Sun lunged to her left, on her knees. Grabbing hold of her daughter's legs, with a shout of triumphant glee, she dropped her snout down into Jezebel's downy crotch, immediately sucking and licking with furious lust upon the daughterly snatch; the look of incredible shock, mixed with ecstasy, on the 18-year-old teen's face is priceless beyond belief.

•John Jefferson's anklet was somehow not attached properly. In an almost comical scene, he broke free and rushed for the door. It was locked, of course. The video reveals him tackled, not by a member of BIFF, but by his own daughter, Cala! Her whorishness had been fully unleashed within moments of becoming naked, as she eagerly took cock after cock from the men of BIFF.

Cala grabbed hold of the runaway fatherly penis (still very hard) and began jacking it sharply. More incredibly, with her left hand she expertly probed between her father's hairy ass-cheeks, finally managing to stuff a middle finger up daddy's puckered asshole. That did it. With a scream, Mr. Jefferson fell to the floor, writhing weakly, as daughter Cala climbed upon him, positioned her pussy just so, and with authority lowered her besotted lips onto the family pole.

•Another participant who almost immediately exploded into depravity at the very outset of the orgy was Bill Savriola. As she rabidly inhaled Bill's seven-inch, beautifully shaped member (which was the reason she had picked him to suck!), Panda noticed the father secretly looking over the naked form of his son James, who was being roughly sucked off by Panda's thug buddy, Esteban. Stopping her perfect sucking, and looking him right in the eye, Panda said quietly:

"You want your son to suck you, don't you?" Gurgling, unable to keep eye contact, Bill didn't reply. "Fuck yeah, I know... I know what you want... and it can be arranged," Panda said smiling.

With a whisper in Esteban's ears from Panda's ruby-red, sluttish lips, James was let loose, and brought to his father's knees. The gay son breathed heavily as he beheld his father's red, smoking-hot cock.

"Can I... can I..." James squeaked.

"YESSSSSSSS!!" hissed Bill.

As his wife, Betty, looked on with shock, pussy being ravaged orally by the Pastor's son Jeff (a.k.a" Cumgasm"), James slowly, ever so slowly, enveloped his father's pulsing cock within his wet lips.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!" Bill screamed. It was a fantasy he had long dreamed of, cum to life. Both father and son had lusted after each other, dreamed of taking each other's cocks -- probably jacked off to their fantasies simultaneously at either end of the house! -- but none would have ever been able to fulfill their cummy desires, except for this night.

•The homophobic Cole Richardson was captured in perhaps the most outrageous orgy moment of the night. The father crazily fucked the Pastor's daughter, Cindy, as the teen mewled and screamed at the pleasure she was getting from his thick, horse-like cock. Cole's wife Mary, meanwhile, had her legs draped over Cindy's puckered mouth, and was screaming the most pungent obscenities as the young girl orally pleased the matron's once-pure pussy (before this night, it had never been touched by anyone but her husband.)

Such a threesome was one of Cole's most fond sexual fantasies. But what he had never before conceived was not just a threesome between himself, his wife and a teen -- but a foursome with another man! Yet that was just what the video revealed, as the straight-arrow father's muscled, powerful ass was shown being reamed from behind -- by Cole's son, Gunter!

Cole had brought his son to the Prodigal Sons and Daughters to cure him of his accursed faggotiness; instead, the father's virgin, tight anus was being pounded by the long seven-inch cock of his crazed gay son! Gunter screamed insults at the back of his hated dad while he plowed the massive, thick hairy ass for all it was worth. Most incredibly, the father loved it!!

The video focused on his face as he grunted, screamed and howled in pleasure, inarticulately groaning and pleading with his son: "up my ass... FUCK MY ASSS!"

With a final scream of "FUCK YOU DADDD!! TAKE MY CUMMMM!!", Gunter injected a seemingly endless stream of gooey ball broth deep up the father's rectum; the incredible feeling instantly triggered a massive orgasm in the now perverted father, as load after load of his thick semen poured into the 18-year-old twat of the Pastor's slutty daughter.

"Love our son's cock... LOVE HIS CUMMMM!!" he screamed as he french kissed his now-depraved wife, an utterance that led instantly to a massive orgasm in the matron's fleshy pussy, which dropped squirts of delicious cunt nectar into Cindy's gulping young mouth.

•The video showed scene after scene of men living out their ultimate desire -- to fuck their wives and daughters at the same time. Scene after scene of mothers and daughters embraced in passionate 69s, tongues and fingers flickering, plunging, caressing motherly pussies and daughterly cunts, as fathers rabidly fucked first one, and then the other hot, steaming pussy with excited cocks.

Fathers fucked daughters doggy style as the prone fingers ate out the reclined pussies of their mothers, or vice-versa; wives and daughters embraced pussy to pussy as fathers fucked them furiously from behind; fathers fucked daughters as mothers lowered pussies onto their baby's faces.

•And then, finally, the ultimate paroxysm was captured in short video vignettes -- orgasm after orgasm, cumshot after cumshot, dozens of them, were shown in quick cuts of seconds each, as screams, groans, shouts and shrieks emerged from the demented mouths of the daughters, sons, wives and husbands.