Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamnn... yeahhh..." Jim groaned as he beheld the treasure before him. He couldn't believe such a sensual, fuckable pussy had been right here, under his nose, the whole time.

Which left one more naked crotch to explore -- his son's.

"Mmmmmmmm" Jim drooled as he looked at Peter's peter. The cock was not so large, perhaps a little more lengthy than Jim's. But it made up for any shortcomings in length by its oversize girth. His son's fat, thick manhood, emerging from a tangle of black kinky pubic hair and topped by a large round cockhead, drooped down over two deliciously hairy oversize balls, the left orb drooping a half-inch lower than the right one.

"Lotsa cum.. yeahh.. lotsa cream..." Jim groaned. He made sure to carefully look over the ass crack underneath, discerning, underneath a forest of thick, curly black hair a brown, tight, winkled anus.

"Unngg... can't wait to fuck that ass..." Jim grunted in animalistic anticipation.

He was ready to start. Ready to inaugurate his family into the most unbelievable pleasure they would ever know. He knew they would at first protest, but would eventually come around; that their opposition would fall before his insatiable lust; that their bodies would betray them, their genitals conquer their brains, their pussies and cocks take over their minds, souls and hearts.

He knew this, because he has seen it happen with the Dickerson family. With the Peterson family. With the Johnson family. They had all fallen before a tidal wave of incestuous pussy juice and cum, all had become creatures possessed of the most perverted lusts possible.

As Jim had become.

Jim set up a video camera on a tripod, where it surveyed the entire area. Panda had insisted on it, and he agreed. It was time to make the most perverted family video ever!

"Wake up, wake up pussies and cock..." Jim whispered in their ears. "Time to fuck..."

Veronica opened her eyes first. She looked around confused for a minute; tried to move (and failed), then looked down at her naked body. And finally at the naked body of her husband, who stood with a smirk before her, nastily caressing his naked, six inch penis, already covered with a sheen of clear pre-cum.

"What...?" Veronica whispered, unbelieving.

Peter woke with a start. He looked down at himself, looked to his right, seeing his naked sister and mother. And almost simultaneously viewing the naked, masturbating form of his father.

"Huh?" he shouted, as he tried to move. And found he could not.

The loud statement finally woke up Moana. Her eyes darted back and forth. Clearly she could not understand what was happening. It must be a dream, a very weird dream, she said to herself, inwardly.

As if reading her mind, her father addressed the whole family.

"No, it's not a dream. It's real. Fucking real. We are all naked. All our cocks and pussies are out! Everyone can see them!"

Then he added with a shout. "And I fuckin' can't wait to FUCK THEM!!"

The incredible statement woke them up fully. They stared goggling, in disbelief, as their father and husband continued on.

Jim had started formulating this speech for weeks, ever since the orgy at the Petersons' when this plan had first exploded into his head. He had gone over it with Panda -- who had loved its pure perverseness -- and had taken her suggestions to heart. By now he had it down pat, and couldn't wait to see the reaction it caused.

He spoke slowly but surely, with languorous, lascivious emphasis placed on the dirty words he was uttering. The impact was unmistakable as Jim told his family in a crazed, lust-filled tone exactly what they were about to experience.

Giggling a little, Jim turned to his wife first.

"Honey, I've got a secret to confess to you. Over the last few months I've been fucking around on you!" The eyes on her stunned face opened wider. "Yes, it's true! I've fucked DOZENS of TIGHT... YOUNG... TEEN PUSSIES. And older pussies too. Some of them you even know!"

Turning to Moana, and looking straight into his daughter's eyes, he continued. "God, I've loved so much FUCKING those tight TWATS. Pussies just like yours, pumpkin! I fuckin' love to fuck HOT... TEEN... PUSSIES! Fuckin' love to SQUIRT MY JIZZ deep inside those sweet little cunts and ALL OVER their titties, asses and faces! Love to fuckin' suck on those teeny CLITS, suck up their juices and make them squeal and CUMMMMM!!"

As he spoke, Jim bored his eyes into his wife's and daughter's pubic areas, caressing their pussies with his gaze. He licked his lips excitedly and lasciviously, as his lust-filled perverted soliloquy continued.

Leaving his daughter behind, Jim looked straight at Peter.

"And it's not only pussies I've been fucking. I've been SUCKING on COCKS TOO!! Fuckin' LOVE to suck on BIG ... HARD ... TEEN ... COCKS. Cocks like yours, champ! Fuckin' love to swallow down HOT ... SLIPPERY... CUM spurtin' outta big thick COCKS!! Love to FUCK GUYS up the ASS and CUM inside them! Love to RIDE BIG TEEN COCKS UP MY ASSSSSSS!!"

As Jim continued his insane debauched speech, his hand vigorously jerked on his fully engorged cock.

"UNNNGHHHHH" he groaned as he suddenly stopped and squeezed his member hard, face turning slack and red and mouth pursing into an "O".

"Goddamn! Almost cummed!" he grinned. "Not yet. Not yet. Gonna save all my load for later. Been savin' it up a long time now!" He paused and licked clean his hand, which was covered with juice from his dripping member.

"MMMMMM... love pre-cum..." he murmured.

The crazed father continued.

"I may not know how to make money or be a success. But there is one thing I've learned over the past few weeks. How to make pussies and cocks cum HARD! How to bring cunts and dicks to massive humongous orgasms! And there's no stronger fucking orgasm then an INCEST ORGASM! Especially a BISEXUAL INCEST ORGASM!!"

No one said anything. They still couldn't really comprehend what he was saying. They were still utterly shocked out of their gourds. Completely at a loss for words. Was this really happening?

"Now let me tell you what's gonna happen tonight," Jim said. "We are all gonna FUCK! All of us together." Looking at his wife, he spoke with blazing intensity.

"I am gonna suck and fuck your pussy, Veronica, for the first time in years! Right in front of the kids. And then..." he licked his lips. "You are gonna watch me suck and fuck our little girl to her biggest ORGASM EVER! She is gonna take my COCK!! DEEP INTO HER TIGHT LITTLE TEEN PUSSY!! IT'S GONNA MAKE HER CUMMM! "

Looking at his daughter, he cooed, lasciviously licking his lips. "That's right, I'm gonna pump your pussy, pumpkin!"

Looking back at Veronica, red faced, an insane grin on his face, Jim continued. "YOURE GONNA FUCK OUR SON'S HOT COCK, AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA SUCK YOUR DAUGHTER'S SWEET PUSSY!! AND SHE'S GONNA LICK YOU TO MASSIVE ORGASMS!"

He was shouting at the top of his lungs now. "AND THEN I'M GONNA SUCK OUR SON'S COCK!! GONNA TAKE HIS ASS!! GONNA RIDE HIS BIG FAT COCK!! HE'S GONNA SHOOT HIS SPUNK ALL OVER ALL OF US!!"

Jim had stopped touching his cock, but it bobbed, weaved and jerked as he shouted his depraved lustful plans, dribbling a constant stream of whitish pre-cum that dripped down the shaft and into the hair covering his reddish balls.

The perverted papa calmed down just a bit.

"Then you're all gonna suck my penis. Worship my cock and balls. AND EAT ALL MY CUMMMMM!!" he ended with a shout.

They all sat there stunned, goggle-eyed, speechless. After a moment, Veronica coughed, swallowed, and started to talk in a scratchy voice.

"What the fuck..."

Her voice cut off as her husband literally dove face first between her legs, and with a quick movement brought his mouth fully on top of his wife's neatly-trimmed labia.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Veronica screamed as Jim's tongue, fully extended, penetrated her pussylips.

To call what Jim was doing to his wife's pussy intense would be the understatement of the century. His tongue instantly located Veronica's juicy clit, and Jim began maniacally licking, sucking, and nibbling on the sensitive organ.

His hands roamed freely over his wife's body, massaging, kneading, pulling, pinching and grabbing her large breasts; squeezing and feeling up her ass cheeks and brushing between them, touching the puckered hole of her anus; one, two, three, then four fingers pushed deep within the loose walls of Veronica's saucy twat, then began sawing into and out of the warm cleft.

Veronica kept her shrieks of "NOOOOOOOO!!" up at full blast, trying to squirm away, fighting against the bonds with all her might, but it was no use, she was simply too tied down to escape Jim's incredible pussylicking. And, more incredibly, within less than a minute she could feel her body responding!

"NOOOOO!!" she screamed even more lustily, protesting against a body that was beginning to betray her.

"STOPPPP!!" she shrieked at the head of her insane husband, who was raping her in front of her children.

The reality was that Jim was right in his guess about her. For the past ten years, Veronica had been cheating on and off with another married man in her office. By now she had almost a domestic relationship with her lover, a staid partnership that led to sex once every two months or so.

Veronica had had to admit to herself she was getting bored with her secret affair. Bored with everything. But what could she do next?

Down below, there was an answer to that question. Jim could feel his wife's pussy puckering up, getting hotter; then taste the first secretions of sexual arousal from the outraged vagina. YESSS! he inwardly hissed. I KNEW IT! SHE'S A FUCKIN' PERVERT LIKE ME!! I'VE WON!

He lifted his face, chin already covered with a preliminary sheen of fresh pussy juice from the motherly vagina.

"Kids, kids, your mommy's pussy is JUICING!! She LOVES IT!!" he cried out.

The shame on Veronica's face was proof positive that Jim's boast was not a lie. The kids looked away instantly, but the incredible spectacle just to the right of them could not be denied. Their eyes just kept drawing back to the unbelievable sight of their naked parents having sex. Right in front of them!!

By now Veronica's hips were whipsawing back and forth. She had started the action in an attempt to avoid her husband's insane mouth and hands, but the pumping action, rather than delivering her from lust, only accentuated the libidinous feelings growing deep within her frothing nether regions.

Her mouth opened, made a small "O", and ever so lightly, a groan escaped her wet lips.

The indication of pleasure didn't get by her husband.

"Fuck yeah... you love it, don't you Veronica... Love your pussy being torn apart... fuckin' love being naked and drooling cunt juice in front of your own kids!! And they're gonna love it too..."

Jim's perverted words, rather than tamping down her lascivious feelings, seemed to raise them to a higher intensity. "Oh noooo... noooooo..." she began to whisper.

Jim whispered back. "Ohhh YESSSSSSSSS!!"

By now it was clear to anyone watching that Veronica was enjoying what was happening to her. Her body had completely betrayed her, going over to the dark side of carnal perverted lust. With one titanic final effort, Veronica lifted up her hips in an attempt to escape her trusses, and to terminate the mad lust that was conquering her soul.

"STOPPPPPPPP!!" she shrieked at the top of her lungs. But her efforts only impaled her rapidly-watering slit upon her husband's tongue and nose, producing even more sensations of glorious ecstasy.

With a loud "UNGHHHHHHH" she ceased her efforts, and her protestations, and lowered her ass back down to the chair, defeated, stifling groans.

In response, Jim redoubled his efforts. Four fingers flashed into and out of Veronica's steamy cunt with lightning speed, as Jim sucked voraciously on her engorged clit. Without warning, his other hand stole under her butt cheeks, and with a spearing motion Jim thrust his middle finger deep up his wife's ass.

"OHHHAAAAHHHH!!" she screamed in response, a pleasure-filled yip that betrayed to everyone her arousal.

By now the kids weren't even trying to pretend to look away. They stared, goggle-eyed, at the naked spectacle before them. Before he had moved his left hand under Veronica's ass, Jim had slowly but methodically stroked his erect penis; by now it was coated with foamy liquid, pre-cum that had began dribbling out soon after he started this horny scene and which by now was streaming out at an increasing rate.

Moana's eyes darted from her mother's pussy area to her father's penis and back again at a rapid clip; Peter seemed to be focused entirely on the open gash of the motherly cunt in front of him.

He licked his lips and mouthed the words "Oh my God..."

Jim smirked as he saw their shocked expressions. He knew it was all over. That he would soon rip screaming orgasms from each of their turgid, aroused genitals. The only question was how big they would be, and how many.

Suddenly, before bringing his wife to the ultimate stage of pleasure, to the orgasm her body (if not her mind) craved with manic intensity, Jim sat back, a shitfaced grin on his countenance.

"Well, I've had enough of that hot swampy twat for a while. Anyways, it's been used before. And not just by me, I imagine." He winked at Veronica, and she looked away quickly. It told him all he needed to know -- she had cheated on him! How fuckin' hot.

He would share her lover's cock with her one day, they would savor his cumloads as their tongues pushed the slimy goo between each other's lips, he knew... His whole family would!

But on to much more perverted things.

"There's a pussy in here I haven't tried yet. Has anyone?" He fixed Moana with a stern gaze. "Pumpkin, has any boy fucked your pussy with his cock?"

Moana gurgled in response to her father's lewd question. The reality was that Moana wasn't a virgin, had been with two men in her life. Steven was her high school sweetheart, and had taken her virginity on prom night. But he was boring and stupid.

It was her second lover who was forbidden -- her high school coach, Mr. James, a black, 40 year old married man. He had bewitched her, fucked her on the bench in the girl's locker room! And taught her to crave big, bad cock.

From her expression Jim seemed to intuit the answer.

"Yes, yes, that tight cunny has been filled with some hot cum, hasn't it..." he whispered. "So fuckin' hot. I wish I could suck it all out of your pussy right now." And he licked his lips lasciviously at the thought.

Then with a furious lunge forward, Jim did the unthinkable and placed his entire mouth fully onto his daughter's vagina.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" Moana screamed, as Veronica shouted out "NOOOO!" and Peter grunted in horror. But as they all knew deep down by now, such protestations were useless. Jim was, if anything, even more intense as he sucked on his daughter's meaty twat. I'm finally doing it! he screamed inwardly. Breaking the ultimate taboo!!

Jim violently pressed his digits down deep into the 18-year-old's warm cleft, as if his fingers sought the source of female pleasure within. Meanwhile, his mouth, lips and tongue crazily ranged over the actual orgasm button, Moana's incredibly large protruding clit. Like a small penis in length, it became even more engorged as Jim placed hideous suction upon its pinkish flesh.

Meanwhile, as he had done with Veronica, Jim's hands ranged all over his daughter's fleshy body, clutching her perky breasts, feeling, squeezing and grabbing her ample ass cheeks, caressing the puckered asshole between them.

Moana arched her back and her eyes rolled back into her skull. The incredible avalanche of sensations assaulting her most sensitive area had overwhelmed her reason. The fact that it was her father who was pounding at her private parts was incredible, literally beyond belief, and it worked to destroy even more thoroughly any moral defenses to the perverted things that were happening to her.

Whether it was her overly-large clitoris, which was more sensitive than most, or her recent experiences with Mr. James, her resistance to the her father's ministrations crumbled almost immediately.

"UNNHHHGGGHHH!!" she cried out in unmistakable ecstatic pleasure.

Veronica, realizing what was happening to her little girl, cried out "MOANA NOOO!! STOP IT!!" But it was far too late.

Like all women, Moana was a voracious slut-whore deep down underneath. Whose inner nature had now been fully unleashed.

A veritable flood of fresh pussy juice emerged from between the hairy hot lips of Moana's pussy, its tangy scent and taste washing into Jim's mouth.

"YESSSSSSS!!" he screamed. "OUR BABY LOVES TO FUCK!!"

Then, turning to his wife, "God, Veronica, her pussy is sooo good. Just wait 'til you try it. So tight, hot and wet, and it makes so much yummy juice!" Fixing his wife intently with his gaze, he said with authority.

"I love our daughter's beautiful pussy! And you will too." Veronica just closed her eyes as if to escape the horror of the moment. But her right hand had moved down to her pubic area, and her middle finger traced rings around the top of her cleft, maintaining the exciting feeling that her husband had given her. Jim smirked at the involuntary movement. His wife was still fronting, but in reality her pussy was in charge.

His previously demur Pumpkin was now a shivering, quavering mass of fuck-lust, not a girl any longer. She had become her parts, had transformed into a pussy just bursting with juice, passion and incestuous ardor.

"Oh goddd daddy, so good, yesss do it..." Moana groaned quietly as she pushed her hips forward into his face.

"WHAT! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHAT DO YOU WANT PUMPKIN?" Jim screamed up from his station between her legs.

Red-faced, a perverted rictus of lust pinching her pudgy young facial features, Moana whimpered. "Want pleasure... want MORE..."

"WHAT!! TALK LOUDER"

"Want you to... to... " She looked at her mother to the right of her, swallowed, then went over the precipice. "Want you to SUCK MY PUSSYYYY!!"

Veronica looked on, slack-jawed in horror. Peter stared intently at his sister's luscious vagina, mouth moving back and forth, tongue darting out to lick his lips. A close look at his penis revealed that it had jumped slightly. That it had begun to swell.

Jim smiled back. "Sure, Pumpkin, sure. I'm gonna suck you forever. But I have another set of family jewels to sample first."

And with that, Jim withdrew from his daughter's open legs, moved to the right, and confronted his son.

"Now you I know haven't had sex yet. Have you, champ?" Peter said nothing. It seemed the room was spinning around him. The impossible was happening, and he wasn't waking up. But deep down, in his penis, something was stirring. Shamefully, something was stirring.

"What a waste of a cock! And such a delicious, beautiful cock it is. Now don't lie to us -- you jack off every night, don't you? You pull yummy warm cum out of those big beautiful balls. Does it land on your tummy? Do you ever play with it? Do you ever taste it?"

Peter shook his head quickly no, but his father was unpersuaded. "Bullshit. I know you've tasted your own cum. And I know you loved it."

Kneeling down, between his son's legs, he continued.

"You're gonna have your first fucks tonight. Gonna fuck us all." He licked his lips clean again, and cleared his throat. "I just can't wait to taste your CUM!"

"NO!!" Veronica screamed. "NOO!! Jim this has gone too far. Take our daughter, but please leave our son alone."

Jim didn't answer. Instead, he lunged forward, and took his son's slightly turgid penis deep within his soft dark mouth.

"OHHHHHH!!" Peter cried out in shock and surprise, while his mother gasped at the incredible perverted taboo act. Peter tried to crawl away, but of course his actions were fruitless. His father's soft yet uncomfortably rough tongue began to rapidly undulate along the bottom of his shaft.

1...678910...12