Family Perspectives Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was lying on her back so Dave could not appraise her backside but since she had discovered running and yoga her buttocks were probably a better shape and size than when he first met her. His cock throbbed, but he resisted wanking knowing he needed to leave her asleep and actually have his shower. Hopefully, he would get a recovered and refreshed Rachel ready to be fucked senseless tonight.

Dave slid off the bed, covered his sleeping wife and headed for the shower closing the door behind him. Twenty minutes later he was back in the bedroom and dressed as Rachel slept on. He picked loose fitting shorts as he could not get rid of his seemingly permanent semi-hard prick. He left her asleep and went back into the garden to check on the kids who like their mother were sound asleep, slumped together on the sunbed.

He adjusted the sun umbrellas to shade them from the direct sunlight then checked the spliffs were out, noting there were three butts left in the ashtray, affluent kids he thought when he and Rachel were their age they couldn't afford to leave any unsmoked weed behind, as he turned around, he glimpsed Carrie's nipples poking around the sides of her swimsuit top.

He instinctively went to pull the material over her exposure then hesitated. What would she think if she woke up with her Daddy fiddling with her titties?

Stepping away Dave took one more peek, then walked back to the house adjusting his crotch as he went.

'Nipples like her mother,' he thought shuddering as his groin tingled inappropriately.

12