All Comments on 'Fantasy fulfilled'

by 0verbank

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

He was restrained for almost 2 hours with his jaw forced open? Strapped down and unable to move? He would have been in agony! The kind that robs you of your reason and renders you incomprehensible. She could have been had a train ran on her and her wouldn’t have been able to respond to anything but the ache in his joints and jaw.

I know because that happened to me and by the time anyone realized I was in distress, I was already freaking out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding! We can feel his pain ... and pleasure.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio3 months ago

Nothing here but agony and total disrespect. Unless there is a part two called “Fantasy Fullfilled 2 … The Cuck and the Glock” I’m not interested!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: She brought her stud lover back the next night and had hubby shaved all over and in a cute pink barbie doll Nighy. Her alpha fucked his mouth and ass. By the end his was begging the stud to fuck him like the "slut bottom faggot" he was. Hubby then watched again as his wife was ravished. Being a complete and utter fool, he thought they'd found a new way to happiness. He was shocked when she ruined hm financially and emotionally in the divorce. After the divorce was over and he was obliterated, she sold him to a Mexican cartel that owned whore houses in Tijuana. He would work in the gay section of town. He begged and pleaded with her when she brought the men in to take him away. She just laughed and laughed as the loaded him into the van and began to pull his clothes off so they could sample their newest acquisition.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tag your damned story!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m thinking a wet fart in a barrel would have the same outcome like this drivel but less smellier.

Just saying

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous