Fate or Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher emerged from the change rooms to see Daisy talking to this other guy. As he approached Daisy shot him a look, immediately showing her displeasure at the situation. Christopher knew what he had to do.

He walked up beside Daisy and slipped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sorry I took so long to get ready Sweetheart. Let's go and work out. Oh Hello. I'm Christopher. How are you Mate?" He said, directing this comment to Daisy's unwanted suitor. Christopher also seemed to stand taller as he spoke.

The other man said hello quietly before he headed away. Christopher and Daisy entered the workout room with arms around each other.

As they headed towards the treadmills to warm up Daisy stopped Christopher and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Christopher. You saved me back there."

"No problems Daisy. I could see you didn't want to be talking with that guy by the look on your face...Besides I didn't want anyone to spoil our date today." He replied with a big smile.

This made Daisy smile to and seeing her smile was just the greatest thing for Christopher. They warmed up together, side by side on the treadmills. Christopher talked about not being in the gym for a while and he needed to start working out again before returning to college. Daisy worked out because she liked to look her best and that she usually liked to do yoga as well.

As they moved around the gym Daisy was constantly watching Christopher as he worked out. The tall, slightly awkward man she knew became a determined and hard-working athlete. He had a focus as he worked out that she really liked. He exercised with purpose, working on specific areas of his body. He was fit, but not overly muscly. Christopher also didn't look at himself in the mirror constantly.

While he worked hard, Christopher too watched Daisy as she worked out. He didn't think Daisy needed to work out to get fit as she looked gorgeous to him. Her taut butt in the yoga pants definitely inspired him to work out even harder than usual. He noticed that she was watching him and this brought a smile to his face. Sometimes he would wave to her as he moved from one exercise to the next and this always brought a slightly coy smile to her face. Christopher loved seeing Daisy smile.

To finish off their workout they both met at the rowing machines. Christopher wanted to have a practice row as he was going to be back in rowing training when he returned to college. Daisy had used the machines before, so she wanted to row against him.

"Why don't we have a race Christopher?" Daisy asked with a cheeky grin.

"Umm ok. I usually row 1 km sections." Christopher replied. He could see the cheeky grin fade off Daisy's face.

"Why don't you row 500m and I'll do 1km? That should make a fair race." He suggested.

"Ok deal." Daisy said shaking his hand.

Daisy counted them down and they started the race. It was immediately clear that Christopher's training was worth it. He looked like a rower as he fluidly moved through the rowing motion. He generated so much power on each stroke. Daisy started well but after a while she got lost watching Christopher row. He looked amazing.

Not surprisingly Christopher won with ease. He had worked up a sweat from his exertions. But he then turned and encouraged Daisy until she finished her race. She was puffing and panting but having Christopher there seemed to help her recover quite quickly. Christopher acknowledged it wasn't a fair race as he rowed all the time. To make up for it he offered to buy Daisy lunch and she readily accepted. She thought he was such a gentleman.

They both headed to their respective change rooms to have a quick shower and get changed for the beach. Meeting again a short while later in the lobby of the gym, Daisy was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, her hair still up in the pony tail. Christopher had also changed into board shorts and a casual t-shirt. They headed out to the car together, talking about their work out.

After a short drive they arrived at the beach. They set up camp in a quiet area, a little away from the holiday crowds. Christopher put up the beach umbrella as both he and Daisy were not sun worshippers and burned easily. Daisy laid their towels down on the sand, smiling while watching Christopher's minor struggles with the unruly umbrella.

By the time Christopher had the umbrella in place Daisy was ready to relax. She had shed her t-shirt and shorts, revealing her bikini. Christopher almost couldn't believe how gorgeous Daisy was. Her bikini was red with a white floral pattern, cut showing off a little of her very beautiful bum. Her top was gorgeous, showing off Daisy's beautiful breasts while being supportive. Christopher had thought Daisy was busty and this confirmed it. She looked amazing.

Unconsciously Christopher took off his own t-shirt. Daisy watched intently as his shirt came off uncovering Christopher's torso. He definitely wasn't a bodybuilder, but he was fit. Daisy tilted her head to the side as she watched him get organised, lost in her thoughts. Shaking her head to break the spell Daisy managed to re-join the present. She reached into her bag and pulled out some sunscreen. She opened the tube and started to apply this to her arms and front. As she did this she smiled at Christopher.

"Ummm Christopher... Would you mind putting some sunscreen on my back?" Daisy asked, almost seductively.

"Of course Daisy." He replied, trying not to sound too excited.

Daisy lay down on her towel and Christopher knelt beside her. She moved her pony tail away from her back. Christopher was about to rub the sunscreen on when Daisy interrupted.

"Whoops. Just wait a second... Yes ok ready now." She said as she unclipped her bikini top and slid the shoulder straps down. Christopher now had unencumbered access to her skin.

As Christopher rubbed the sunscreen into Daisy's soft skin he took the opportunity to slightly massage Daisy. She felt amazing in his hands. Daisy had her head facing away from Christopher as he rubbed her. She silently moaned in pleasure as Christopher's large hands massaged the lotion into her back. His hands just seemed to find the right level of firmness, while not being too rough. Daisy was melting under his touch.

Christopher continued to rub the lotion into Daisy. He was enthralled with Daisy and this was way beyond what he thought they would be doing. He was very careful however not to let his hands stray where they may not have been wanted.

"Would you like me to do your legs Daisy?" he croaked, attempting to find his voice.

"Mmmmmmm yes please." Daisy purred.

He put more sunscreen on his hands and slowly massaged this into Daisy's legs. Her legs were so smooth, toned and felt wonderful. As Christopher did this his attraction to Daisy was beginning to make its physical presence known. Daisy too was getting aroused by his touches. She could tell Christopher was being careful where his hands were, and while she would have loved to have him caress her further, she was still getting turned on.

"Umughr. There. All done Daisy." Christopher said as he finished rubbing the lotion into Daisy's legs.

She turned her head and looked straight into Christopher's eyes. Daisy had the dreamiest look on her face, but with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you Christopher. That was very good. Would you like me to do you?" Daisy asked.

Christopher's excitement tested the resilience of the material of his board shorts with Daisy's question. While his mind went somewhere else, Christopher immediately replied.

"Thank you Daisy. That would be great."

He flopped down onto his towel, trying to hide his now rather obvious excitement. Thankfully Daisy had not noticed, as she was busy doing her bikini top back up. She did notice that Christopher had moved rather quickly down onto his stomach and this made her smile.

Daisy knelt down next to Christopher and proceeded to rub the sunscreen into his back. She could feel his firm back and her hands roamed all over. Christopher could not believe how good it felt having Daisy massaging him.

After finishing his back Daisy lay back down on her towel. She too had become aroused after all the physical attention they had shared.

"Thank you Daisy." Christopher smiled at her.

Daisy smiled back. It was here that Christopher noticed that sometimes when Daisy smiled and her tongue poked out between her teeth a little. It made her look even cheekier, even more gorgeous if that was possible.

Lying beside each other, they talked for a few minutes about how nice the day was and how good it was to be at the beach. Christopher was buying himself some time. When his excitement had faded away he spoke.

"Daisy do you want to go for a swim?"

"Sounds like a good idea. It is a bit hot out here." She replied beaming her smile at Christopher.

They moved together from their towels and headed down to the water. The waves were breaking in on the shore and the ocean wasn't too rough. Christopher headed straight into the surf and dove down under the incoming wave. The cooling water helped calm his excitement. Popping up out of the water, Christopher pushed the hair back off his face and turned towards the shore.

Daisy was standing there with the water lapping around her knees. She had the biggest smile on her face watching Christopher emerge from the water.

"Come on Daisy." Christopher called, waving towards her.

She walked a little further into the water, until it was most of the way up her legs. An oncoming wave headed towards her, so she ducked under it. Kicking her legs, she swam underwater towards where Christopher was standing. When she surfaced Daisy moved a few loose strands of her hair out of her face. She was now standing in water up to her midriff and Christopher was only a metre away.

Seeing her friend standing so close, and after all they had shared over the past couple of days, Daisy was feeling cheeky. With a swipe of her hand she covered Christopher with a plume of water. Initially shocked Christopher began laughing and returned fire, splashing Daisy as best he could. They laughed and played together.

Daisy proceeded to rapidly splash Christopher. She could see he was beginning to move closer to splash her some more. She squealed and quickly turned, diving to swim away. Suddenly she felt a hand grasp her ankle, pulling her backwards. She bumped into something and the hand let go of her ankle. Daisy put her feet back down on the ocean floor.

Opening her eyes she was standing right against Christopher. She looked straight into his grey green eyes. His desire for her was plain to see. His right hand reached across and cradled her face, gently pulling her closer. Daisy wrapped her arms around Christopher, moving him that small final distance until they were fully against each other. She was unconsciously biting her lip. Christopher's face moved that final bit closer. She could feel his breath on her face.

Their lips touched. Pure electricity flowed between them. Lips parted and tongues immediately began dancing together. The kiss was passionate and intense. Daisy and Christopher had finally let go of their inhibitions and in that moment expressed what they had wanted to share since they first met.

Christopher had his arms around Daisy holding her tight as they kissed. The most beautiful girl he had ever met was kissing him. He could feel her against him as they kissed deeply. He could taste her saliva in his mouth as his tongue duelled with hers. It was utter perfection. Daisy was melting into Christopher as they kissed.

Their kiss was so strong, so intense, nothing at all like a first kiss. It was more like a kiss of lovers who had been apart for a long time. It was a kiss so hot, so deep, that neither wanted to come up for air.

Eventually their kiss broke apart. As their lips separated, Daisy sighed. She had never felt like this after a kiss before. She opened her eyes and gazed up at Christopher. He was looking back at her. The expression on his face must have matched the one on hers. The affection he had for her was so obvious.

Daisy held onto Christopher and wrapped her arms even tighter around him. Suddenly she felt very emotional. She rested her head on his shoulder, holding him close. Her heart was pounding. Leaning her head back she looked at him again. He leant down and kissed her and Daisy reciprocated. Again passions flowed and this kiss was even better than the first. It definitely confirmed that their first kiss was right. Lips locked and tongues played. They had found each other and this joined them together.

As their kiss finished Christopher looked at Daisy. He could see the bliss on her face. Holding her in his arms was the best feeling he had ever experienced. He didn't want to let her go. Not now, not ever. Leaning down again he kissed her gently. He gazed into her eyes.

"Hi Daisy." Christopher giggled.

"Mmmm Hi Christopher." Daisy smiled as she hugged him again.

With that they headed out of the water. Christopher's hand found Daisy's and their fingers instantly intertwined as they walked back to their spot on the beach. Picking up their towels they began to dry themselves off. Daisy was feeling very coy after the best kiss of her life. She wanted Christopher to know what was on her mind so she went and wrapped her arms and towel around him.

"Ummmm Christopher... I ... I just wanted to let you know... I don't ... I don't just go around kissing men."

Christopher ran his hand on her face again.

"I don't just go grabbing girls, pulling them against me and kissing them either Daisy." Christopher said with a smile. "I have ... uuuuuh ... I have wanted to kiss you since the first time I met you."

Daisy beamed her smile back at him.

"I wanted you to kiss me the first time we met." She giggled self consciously.

"And what about now?" Christopher asked, moving even closer to Daisy.

"Ohhhh Christopher. I want to kiss you again" Daisy breathed.

Towels wrapped around each other as their lips met.

As they moved apart Christopher noticed Daisy was shaking ever so slightly and she had goosebumps all over her skin.

"Are you getting cold Daisy?" he asked quietly.

Daisy's gaze went down and her cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

"No." she said coyly, biting her lip.

She looked back up into Christopher's eyes. All that Daisy could see was affection on Christopher's face. He ran his hand down her shoulder and onto her arm.

"You are so beautiful Daisy." Christopher said in almost a whisper.

"You are so handsome...so amazing Christopher." Daisy babbled before cuddling him close again.

They kissed again, a gentle, sweet, simple kiss.

"I don't think I can stop kissing you." Daisy giggled.

"I didn't ask you to stop." Christopher laughed. "Why? Do you have somewhere else to be?"

Daisy was now laughing whole heartedly. She looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist.

"Well I do have a thing to do..." She grinned.

Christopher looked heartbroken for a second, playing along with the joke. Daisy snuggled back into him again.

"But I'd so much rather be with you." She said before kissing him again.

After a while it was hunger rather than anything else that drove them off the beach. Christopher and Daisy both put their clothes back on and headed to the beachside town. The area was quite nice with multiple restaurants, bars and café, as well as boutique stores. There was also a resort hotel located at the end of the block. They had been to the 'Beach Club' here on their first evening together, and Daisy knew the town like the back of her hand.

Walking along Daisy and Christopher held hands and looked like a couple who had been together a long time. Daisy took them to a little café she liked and they ate lunch there. Sitting together and holding hands she asked him the question that had been on her mind from almost when she first met him.

"So ummm... Christopher ... you don't have a girlfriend do you?" she asked quietly, almost dreading what his answer might be.

"No Daisy I don't. If I did ... I wouldn't be sitting here, holding your hand, wanting to kiss you again." Christopher smiled. The relief on Daisy's face was obvious.

"I just haven't found the right girl..."

He went on to talk about how difficult it was at school, being the new boy in class, as well as being shy and a bit geeky. By the end of school he had plenty of girls as friends, but not a girlfriend. At college it was a similar story. He told Daisy about the few casual hook ups he had at parties and such, but he had yet to find a girl who was on the same wavelength as he was. There was just something about Daisy that made him very comfortable in her presence and he felt like he could tell her anything. Daisy squeezed his hand and put her arm around his shoulders as Christopher talked.

"So Daisy I certainly hope your single?"

"Oh yes Christopher. Very much so."

Daisy told him about her break up from Travis and how broken hearted she was. She also confessed that this was when she first met her father's new girlfriend, Christopher's cousin Angela and how she didn't want to like Angela. This feeling was more because Daisy was so down about her own love life being in a shambles and nothing to do with Angela. Daisy wanted to get everything out in the open with Christopher as she liked him more than any other boy before.

"So there are no secrets between us Christopher?"

"Definitely not. No secrets ever." Christopher replied with a smile.

After their lunch they walked around the town, hand in hand. It felt so comfortable between them. Christopher had such a good feeling about their date he organised to take Daisy out for dinner that evening. As they walked around he asked her out for dinner and Daisy readily accepted.

They continued their afternoon together until it came time to return home to get ready for their dinner date.

That evening Christopher took Daisy to a very nice restaurant overlooking the ocean. It was a very romantic scene, a quiet table for two with candlelight flickering between them. Daisy was wearing a cherry red dress and looked beautiful. Christopher told her this many times as he couldn't get over how she was going out with him. Daisy thought he was handsome in his linen shirt, dark chino's and boat shoes.

Their conversation was open and honest, sharing so much about their lives. From university life to family both were interested in what the other had to say. Christopher mentioned that he was returning to England in two weeks. Daisy knew this was going to be the case, but this still disappointed her. He could see the sadness on her face.

"Next Tuesday I'm heading up to the Gold Coast for a week. I've never been there before. Have you been there?" Christopher commented.

"I have." Daisy replied quietly, quickly working out that he was going leaving much sooner than she wanted.

"It would be good to go up there with someone who has been there before...Would you like to come up with me Daisy?"

"What?... Really?"

"Yes of course. I want to spend more time with you Daisy and I'd love to go away with you... If you want to come with me?"

"Yes, yes Christopher. I'd love to come with you. Thank you so much." Daisy enthused as she got up and moved around the table to kiss Christopher.

They spent the rest of their night planning their trip and Daisy got online and managed to book a ticket on the same flight as Christopher.

When their evening finished they drove back to Christopher's cousin's house. Sitting in the car they kissed and cuddled, talked and laughed. They were going out the next day with both their families so they decided to play it cool about their burgeoning relationship. Christopher took Daisy's hand as they walked to the front door.