Fate or Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passions arose as their lips met. Arms held each other close. The kisses they shared were so full of affection and intensity. They were like nothing either had experienced before. Bodies began moving subtly against the other as their arousal for each other grew.

Christopher moved away from the kiss.

"If we were back at college Daisy I would ask you to come inside. But..."

Daisy smiled and interrupted.

"Yes that's not really appropriate here is it?"

"Ummm no not really."

Daisy kissed him again and looked Christopher in the eyes.

"If it wasn't here... I would come inside with you Christopher." She said with an alluring smile.

Christopher sighed and Daisy giggled. They kissed again before saying their goodnights and see you tomorrows.

Christopher went inside his cousin's house quietly and headed to his room. Pulling out his phone he looked at the pictures he had taken of the two of them together. His heart soared. Daisy was the one for him. He just knew it.

Daisy arrived home and her house was already dark. Her father was already in bed. She moved about as quietly as she could, having a shower before heading to bed. Her excitement about the day she had just experienced was bubbling over. Once back in her bedroom she was bursting to talk to someone.

She picked up her phone and messaged her sister. 'Are u awake?'

A couple of minutes later Lara replied back. 'I wasn't but I am now. What's up?'

Daisy immediately dialled her sister's number. Lara answered and Daisy's excitement got the better of her.

"Oh Lara I've had the best day. I've met him. I've met the one. He is so handsome, smart, charming sweet. He likes me and I really like him..."

"Daze wait. Slow down. What are you talking about?"

Daisy took a breath and proceeded to tell her sister about her day with Christopher. She included everything, even their amazing first kiss. Lara was initially a bit sceptical as she had heard Daisy enthuse about boys before and it never amounted to much. Daisy did tend to jump in feet first into any relationship.

"So when will I get to meet this perfect man?" Lara asked.

"Tomorrow!! We are all going out for lunch. Remember?"

"Well I will have to sit next to 'Christopher' to make sure he is good enough for MY sister."

"Lara I'm sure you'll love him." Daisy replied innocently.

Lara was about to say something about Daisy's little slip of the tongue but decided against it. She certainly hoped that this man was a good match for her sister.

"Ok Daze... Go to bed. I will see you tomorrow."

"Night Lara. Thanks for listening."

"Anytime. See you tomorrow."

*****************

The following day the family did meet for lunch, with Lara and her boyfriend Simon travelling to join everyone. Daisy and Christopher tried to play it cool when they saw each other, but the giggles, smiles, glances and subtle hand holding did give their game away.

True to her word, Lara sat on one side of Christopher at lunch and proceeded to question her sister's suitor. Christopher was himself throughout, geeky, not super confident, but subtly charming at the same time. Lara could see that Christopher was a genuine guy and this pleased her more than anything else. She could also see that he liked Daisy too.

During the lunch it was mentioned that Christopher was travelling to the Gold Coast the following Tuesday. Daisy immediately piped up and said she was going with him. With a lot of 'oohing' from everyone at the table Daisy and Christopher instantly became a couple.

After a very nice lunch everyone began to say their goodbyes. Daisy and Lara hugged and the elder sister whispered "He is a good one Daisy."

Daisy leant back and looked at her sister and Lara smiled and nodded her head. The two hugged again. Daisy was so pleased her sister liked him.

Christopher and Daisy were the last to say goodbye and their interaction was watched by everyone else. Daisy kissed him and didn't care who was watching. They spoke quietly together lamenting not being able to see each other until Tuesday. Daisy was working Sunday and Christopher was going out with his family on Monday. They hugged and kissed again before promising to chat before then.

Daisy was at work on the Sunday at the bookshop of the local mall. It was her last day of work in this branch. She worked in this branch during the university holidays and in the city branch near the University during the semester. She was wearing her uniform maroon shirt and black trousers and shoes, with her hair back in a neat ponytail. She had her head down tidying up a shelf that had been rummaged through when she sensed someone approaching down the aisle. She went to turn and offer her assistance when the person spoke.

"Excuse me. Do you have any books on romantic places to visit on the Gold Coast?"

Immediately recognising the voice Daisy turned and there was Christopher standing in front of her. She let out a little giggle as she went and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. He quickly reciprocated cuddling her close. Moving apart slightly Daisy spoke.

"Mmmm it's so good to see you Christopher. I've missed you. What do I owe for this lovely surprise?"

"Well Daisy as I couldn't see you tomorrow I took the chance to come and see you here. Oh and to give you these."

Christopher moved his arms from around Daisy and handed her a bunch of flowers.

"Daisies for my Daisy" he said, his voice trailing off a little. It sounded so much better in his head than it did out loud.

Daisy was beaming. She took the flowers so happily and she loved that he called her 'his' Daisy.

"Thank you." She gushed before kissing and embracing Christopher again.

As they hugged Christopher could see Daisy's boss looking down the aisle at them.

"I had better go soon as I think we are drawing a little too much attention. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble on your last day."

Daisy groaned but knew he was right. They kissed again and he said goodbye and they promised to talk that night. As Christopher left he said goodbye to Daisy's boss who was still watching them. Daisy walked back up the aisle, still clutching her bunch of daisies. Her boss asked Daisy who that was.

"That was Christopher, my boyfriend."

****************

On Tuesday evening Daisy and Christopher were standing on the balcony of their 23rd floor holiday apartment in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. After flying up together earlier in the afternoon and getting settled in, the couple were out on the balcony. They were facing north towards Surfers Paradise, the bright street lights beginning to illuminate the scene. The ocean was off to their right stretching out as far as they could see.

Christopher had his arms around Daisy, feeling the soft cotton fabric of her sun dress under his fingers. She was snuggled back into him feeling very content in his arms. The cooling ocean breezes were making the evening very pleasant. Daisy leant her head back and kissed Christopher on the cheek.

"You know Christopher... This is the first time I have ever been away with a boy." Daisy giggled.

"Well it is the first time I've ever asked a girl to come away with me." Grinned Christopher.

Daisy turned in his arms and kissed him lightly.

"Well it is definitely a trip of 'first times' then... Isn't it?" Daisy purred, looking him straight in the eye.

Christopher smiled. He knew what Daisy was implying and she knew he knew. He took Daisy's hand and led her towards the door into the apartment. He then turned and scooped her up in his arms. Daisy squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck. He carried her inside, through the living room to their bedroom. She kissed him deeply before he slowly lowered her to the bed.

Daisy's hair was fanned out on the pillow as she watched Christopher walk around the bed, kicking off his boat shoes, before climbing on with her. She rolled onto her side, reaching out for Christopher and he embraced her, kissing her deeply. Daisy hooked her leg over Christopher's, pulling herself closer to him.

Their kisses were intense and exploratory. Christopher moved his kisses from Daisy's mouth, down her neck. She immediately moaned in pleasure as he tasted her soft skin. She ran her hands through his hair as he did this. When he returned to kiss her lips, Daisy took her turn and she kissed his face. Finding his ears Daisy teased and played with his ear lobe which elicited an immediate response. She could now feel him harden in his shorts against her and this brought a smile to her face and a moan of pleasure from Christopher.

His hands had travelled down her back and he was caressing her bum. Feeling her taut cheeks through her dress, Christopher managed to somehow move Daisy even closer to him. Her hands found the buttons on the front of his shirt and she slowly undid them. It wasn't the first time she had seen him topless, but it was the first time where she was the one who made him topless.

Once the buttons were undone, Christopher propped himself up slightly to take the shirt off. All the time he tried to keep kissing Daisy. He didn't want to lose physical contact with her. Daisy's hands travelled down his chest, revelling in the feeling of his warm skin and firm torso.

When they kissed again, Christopher ran his hands down Daisy's chest. He gently moved his hand to her breast, slowly feeling the fullness in his palm. Daisy turned her shoulders and pushed herself into his hand, wanting him even more. He pulled his hand away and Daisy was about to protest. Then she could feel him undoing the buttons on the front of her dress, so she kissed him again.

Once the buttons were undone it was Daisy's turn to disrobe. She had to sit up to slide the dress right off. Christopher watched with a mixture of lust, affection and infatuation written on his face. As Daisy's dress came off, Christopher's shorts did the same, leaving him in only his boxers. Daisy was wearing a matching crimson red lace bra and thong set. She could see the look on his face and the bulge in his boxers.

"You like?" She asked coyly, biting her lip.

"WOW. Daisy you are beautiful. But you are always beautiful. That bra and knickers looks so good on you." Christopher babbled. The words were coming out faster than his brain could comprehend them.

Daisy smiled at him. While Christopher was so fit and manly, he was still a geeky awkward guy at heart and she loved this. He was just perfect.

They kissed and cuddled as they lay back down on the bed. Unencumbered by clothes, their hands wandered, experiencing the pleasure of being so close to another person. While they were wearing a similar amount of clothes for their first kiss, this was a completely different situation. Christopher was now lying slightly on top of Daisy, she more on her back than her side.

Christopher kissed his way down to Daisy's chest, his lips moving all over her skin. His hand caressed her breasts through her bra. Her eyes were closed as sounds of increasing pleasure murmured from her lips. She could feel his hand start to move behind her back. She knew what he wanted to do so she moved slightly to give him access. His hands found the fastening at the back of the bra and, after a little struggle, he undid this. Daisy shrugged her shoulders, shimmying out of the straps.

She watched his face as he took the bra off her. She could see his eyes widen slightly as he took her all in. Christopher turned his gaze back to Daisy's. She looked slightly anxious, but smiled when he caught her eye. Christopher slid back up Daisy and he kissed her, his hand brushing her cheek before running through her hair. Daisy pressed herself right against him and held him close as they kissed. In his arms was the best place she had ever been.

His hand moved to her bare breast and he felt their firm softness in his palm. Her nipple was hardening under his touch. He kissed down her chest and slid down her again. Daisy had beautiful full breasts, topped with dusky brown nipples. Christopher kissed and tasted his way around Daisy's breasts. Her puckered erect nipples and areolas hardened even more as he teased and sucked them. Daisy moaned loudly as Christopher made her tingle all over.

As his lips played with her breasts, his hand roamed down her soft tummy, onto her panties. Daisy gasped a little as Christopher placed his hand over her mound. She was so hot and increasingly wet as he caressed her panties. She closed her eyes, not really believing this was finally happening. His touch was so perfect that she began to move her hips a little.

She could feel Christopher leaning against her side, so Daisy moved her hand down Christopher's torso. Finding his boxers she gently brushed the front of them. She could feel his erection for the first time.

"Ohhhh fuck Daisy." Christopher moaned quietly, as she took hold of him through the material of his underwear.

Daisy giggled and groaned at the same time. His erection felt so hard even through the material.

"Take yours off and I'll take mine off." She purred into his ear.

Never one to disobey a beautiful woman, Christopher immediately sat up and pulled his boxers off, flinging them to the floor. His unconfined erection now stood tall. Daisy wriggled out of her thong, never for one second taking her eyes off Christopher. Moving back together they embraced again, feeling each other skin to skin for the first time. While neither Daisy nor Christopher had vast amounts of experience, neither were they virgins. They both knew though that this time was altogether different.

Daisy moved Christopher until he was on his back and she kissed her way down his body. Her caramel hair draped her face a little, but he could feel her lips down his skin. She kissed all the way down until she was right next to his erection. Daisy swept her hair back away from her face with one hand as she gently grasped his manhood with her other. They both groaned as she did this. Daisy looked up at him and smiled a wicked grin. Her hand moved slowly up and down his shaft. Christopher had never thought that he was overly endowed, but Daisy seemed pleased.

Her fingers ran over the head of his penis, lightly smearing the pre-cum that dribbled from his cock. Pulling her finger away, a strand of the liquid stretched out from his erection to her finger. This finally broke and Daisy looked Christopher in the eye. Sticking her tongue out, she took her finger and licked the drop of pre-cum off. Daisy smiled at Christopher as she did this.

Sweeping her hair back again Daisy lowered her mouth and kissed the head of his erection. It bobbed back towards her as she did this. Her hand still held him. Christopher watched on in an almost out of body experience. He couldn't believe the most beautiful woman he had ever met was doing this with him.

He could feel her breath on his erection. Daisy never broke her gaze from his eyes as she lowered her mouth onto his erection, taking his head in one mouthful. Christopher's head had been off the bed watching as she did this. Once in her mouth he dropped his head back onto the bed and moaned loudly.

Her tongue swirled around his head, teasing him, tasting him. Pulling her mouth off with an audible pop she looked at her boyfriend. His face was pure bliss. Daisy moved back and sucked his cock some more. The feeling of it twitching and pulsing in her mouth excited her. She wanted so much to please him.

The movements with her hand and mouth on his erection were a sensory overload for Christopher. He had seen enough porn where the guy held the girl by the head as she gave a blow job. This situation definitely didn't need that kind handling. Christopher ran his hand over Daisy's soft hair and moved it away from her face, so he could see her. Daisy looked at him and she smiled still with his erection in her mouth.

All of this started to get all too much for Christopher.

"Stop, stop Daisy."

Daisy popped her mouth off him.

"Was I doing ok?"

"Sweetheart I was about to cum. I don't want to cum yet."

Daisy grinned cheekily, feeling so pleased with herself that she could do this for her man.

Christopher sat up and reached for Daisy. They embraced and kissed again. Christopher lay back down and pulled Daisy close to him. Cuddling and kissing Daisy was pressed against Christopher, his erection against her stomach. Christopher rolled her onto her back and Daisy giggled.

He kissed his way down her body again, kissing her breasts and nipples on the way. As he kissed his way to her very neatly trimmed mound Daisy shivered with excitement and anticipation. Her nipples were as hard as they had ever been, her areolas crinkled with arousal. Her skin had goosebumps and tingled at Christopher's touch.

As he kissed her mound Daisy's legs opened almost involuntarily. Christopher kept kissing her as he moved between them. He turned his focus to her inner thighs, kissing and nibbling her ever so soft skin, moving ever closer to her womanhood. The scent of her arousal filled his senses and he was drawn ever closer. As his lips touched her private lips Daisy moaned loudly. She was very sensitive and the merest brush of his lips only enhanced her arousal. Christopher looked up at his girlfriend as he placed kisses over her excited loins.

Christopher placed his mouth over her mound and with his tongue he opened her, tasting her excitement.

"FUUUUCKKKKK Christopher oooohhhhh" Daisy groaned as his tongue deftly manoeuvred to her upstanding clit.

He proceeded to nimbly move his tongue to pleasure Daisy. She had never experienced anything like this before and she loved it. All too soon the rumblings that had been building up inside her wanted to come out.

"Christopher please, please stop." Daisy begged.

Christopher popped his head up from between her thighs and he saw Daisy looking at him.

"I want you inside me Honey." Daisy mewed.

Christopher wiped the traces of Daisy's excitement off his mouth as he moved on top of her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She didn't care that he tasted like her, she just wanted him. Right now.

Daisy moved her hand between them and guided Christopher exactly where she wanted him. Christopher slid between her slick lips and nestled against her opening. Kissing deeply, Daisy moved her hips and Christopher slowly pushed. Her slippery confines opened and he started to enter her. Even while kissing, Daisy moaned as Christopher filled her.

In one slow, even motion Christopher was buried deep within Daisy. Their kiss broke and he laid his forehead on hers looking into her eyes.

"Unnnuhgh Christopher. Just... Just stay there. I want to feel you all in me. Fuck you feel so good."

"Daisy you ... Ohhhh fuck... so good. Amazing." Christopher babbled.

They kissed again and their hips started to move of their own accord in short strokes. They adjusted to each other and soon long rhythmical movements followed as Christopher and Daisy made love. She reached down and grabbed her legs, pulling them up so she could take even more of her boyfriend. Christopher kept thrusting, changing speed to prolong the pleasure he was feeling. All the time he watched Daisy's beautiful face, seeing the pleasure he was giving her. This spurred him on as he tried to give her all the love he felt for her.

Daisy urged him on as she could feel her orgasm building. Nothing would be better than to share a mutual orgasm and as Christopher slid in and out, Daisy moved her hips quicker. Christopher's movements sped up too. His orgasm was nearly at the point of no return. He couldn't stop himself now.

"Urrrghhhh Daisy. I'm gonna cum. Fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Ohhhh yesssss Honey. I'm cumming too. Godddddd"

With that Christopher thrust again and rope after rope flowed from him as he came. Daisy squealed as his hot cum filled her and she came around his pulsing cock. Her hands grabbed his back and her nails dug into his skin as Daisy clung to him, while the waves of pleasure he had given her flowed through her. Her orgasm reached parts of her soul she didn't even know existed. Christopher had already grabbed her heart, now he had her body and soul.