Fate or Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christopher had never experienced a full body orgasm like this. He came in a seemingly never ending manner. As Daisy's nails dug into his back his orgasm kept coming. Being with Daisy was totally unlike anything he had shared before. This girl was so much more than he imagined and it felt so right being with her.

Eventually Christopher collapsed down onto Daisy, feeling physically spent and emotionally sated. Daisy was seeing stars from the intensity of her orgasm. Christopher rolled off her and lay down beside her on his side, trying to get his breath back. Looking across he could see Daisy panting. Her normally porcelain skin was flushed and slightly sweaty. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing and her hair was messed up. Daisy was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Daisy looked across, seeing Christopher looking at her. She blushed even more and covered her face with her hands, feeling a little shy and coy after sharing herself with him. He reached across and with one finger he moved the hand away from her face. Daisy turned her head towards him and smiled.

"Ummmm ...WOW!" Christopher said, eloquently expressing what was on his mind.

"Yes... WOW!" Daisy grinned back. She rolled onto her side and scooted across the bed to be right next to Christopher.

Christopher moved some hair from her face and kissed her gently.

"You are amazing Daisy. Did I ever tell you that?"

"You are wonderful my Christopher. So, so wonderful." Daisy said quietly.

Her face was close to his and she looked into his eyes. Her feelings for him had grown exponentially and this scared her a little. Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Daisy are you ok? Is everything alright?" Christopher asked with real concern.

"I'm fine Honey. More than fine... Just a little overwhelmed that's all." Daisy said quietly.

She looked into his eyes and kissed him gently.

"Please hold me." Daisy whispered into his ear.

Christopher wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He stoked her hair as she lay in his arms.

"This is the best place to be. I don't think I ever want to leave." Daisy confessed.

"I don't want you to leave my arms either." Christopher whispered, before kissing Daisy's hair.

Daisy snuggled into his arms and they stayed like that until they fell asleep.

************

Over the next few days Christopher and Daisy had the best holiday together. They explored the Gold Coast, seeing a lot of what the area had to offer. They went to theme parks, to the beach, the casino, up into the hinterland. Everything they did they did together, arm in arm, hand in hand. They couldn't get enough of each other.

On the Saturday night they had dinner at a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant enjoying the food and the performance that went along with the meal. Christopher had been part of the performance, catching food in his bowl. Daisy laughed along with the show, enjoying watching her boyfriend squirm being the centre of attention. She was so deeply in love with him, but hadn't told him. The knowledge that he was leaving on Thursday kept nagging away in her mind.

They had intended to have a romantic walk on the beach back to their apartment, but the weather intervened. A storm had rolled in and torrential rain tumbled down. They managed to get a taxi to travel to their apartment.

Daisy and Christopher sat together in the back seat of the cab. Christopher looked across at Daisy as she looked out of the window. The passing streetlights illuminated her face and to Christopher it looked like she was deep in thought. She looked so beautiful.

Alighting at their apartment the rain wet them as they ran to the lobby. Travelling up in the lift Daisy wrapped her arm around Christopher and cuddled up close to him.

"Are you alright Daisy?" Christopher asked.

She looked at him and smiled. Daisy reached up and kissed him before snuggling back into him.

Entering their apartment Christopher went and put his things away. Daisy went out onto the balcony. The rain poured down with lighting bolts and thunder filling the air. She stood there protected from the rain, but lost in her own thoughts.

Christopher saw she was on the balcony so he went and joined her. As he wrapped his arms around her from behind, he leant down to kiss her cheek. As he did a tear reached his lips. Daisy was crying.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?"

Daisy turned around in his arms so she was facing him.

"I... I don't want you to go on Thursday. ... You mean everything to me... I don't want this to be... A fling... I don't want to lose you Christopher."

"I don't want to lose you either. This isn't just a fling to me Daisy. You are the most wonderful person I've ever met... I have fallen... Oh Daisy I... I love you."

"I love you too." Daisy blubbed before she held him close, crying into his shoulder.

Christopher held Daisy tight. He should have told her his feelings before, but now he had and she loved him too.

Daisy lifted her face out of his shoulder.

"But you still have to go home on Thursday." She sobbed.

"That doesn't mean this has to end does it?"

Daisy looked at him, tears rolling down her face. Christopher looked into her eyes and continued.

"Daisy you are the only girl I've ever met who make me feel like this. I don't want this to finish. This is only just the start for us. I love YOU Daisy."

Daisy started to smile.

"While we may not be physically together we can still be together. I don't want anyone else but you Daisy."

"I only want you Christopher. Only you. I love you so much."

"If we have to be ... 'Long distance' for a while I'm sure it will be worth it."

"I...I can visit with you during mid-year break?" Daisy asked with a little more optimism in her voice.

"Yes Daisy. I'd love for you to come over to Cambridge. That would be so amazing."

Daisy hugged Christopher again.

"You really don't want us to end?"

"Daisy ... The way I feel I... I never want to be without you. I love you Daisy."

"I love you Christopher."

He took her hand and led Daisy back into their apartment and into the bedroom. Daisy and Christopher spent the rest of the night physically expressing their love for each other.

***********

They returned from the Gold Coast completely in love. The day they arrived back to Sydney Christopher helped Daisy to move into her apartment on campus with her friends. Both Bec and Kristy thought Christopher was great and they were so pleased Daisy had finally found a great guy.

Even though Christopher had to return to Cambridge in a couple of days, they were now excited for the future. They organised Facetime settings on their phones and computers so they could talk and message all the time they were apart.

They planned things out so Daisy could to travel to England in June when her semester finished. She was going to stay with Christopher at his residence in Cambridge for a month. She wanted to see the university and anything Christopher wanted to share with her. They planned on going over to France and perhaps further afield. Christopher was so keen for Daisy to meet his parents, sister and his friends. Daisy couldn't wait either.

When time came for Christopher to leave, they decided to say goodbye at her place, rather than travel together to the airport. The goodbyes were going to be hard enough without doing them in public. They kissed and embraced as long as they could before the cab came to pick Christopher up. They arranged for him to ring as soon as he arrived back at Cambridge.

Daisy watched until the cab was out of sight. She was really sad, but not heartbroken. While she would be speaking to him soon, she was counting the days until she could travel over to see him.

*********

A few weeks after Christopher returned to England the world fell victim to the Corona Virus. People throughout the world were sick and dying from this terrible virus. Borders were closed, whole countries put into lockdown. International travel became non-existent.

Initially, as was their plan, Daisy and Christopher chatted and Facetime'd every day. Their affections for each other were growing. The optimism they shared that the pandemic would be over soon and that they could see each other as planned carried them for a few months. Christopher was in lockdown in his apartment in Cambridge but he wasn't studying as the university was closed. Daisy too stayed in her apartment as her studies were now all online as the lockdown hit Australia.

The year rolled on and by now Daisy and Christopher had been apart for more than 6 months. Lockdowns from Corona Virus were starting to be eased in Australia, but in the UK things still looked bleak. International travel to and from Australia was banned until at least 2021. All of the plans they had made to see each other had fallen into disarray. With the social isolation they had been experiencing themselves away from their own family and friends on top of all this caused things to feel very grim.

Where earlier they had been calling and streaming each other every day, this had now fallen to just a couple of times a week.

It was mid-August when Daisy rang Christopher. He answered the call, feeling down about a lot of things. The two of them talked for about 10 minutes but neither was very enthusiastic. The pressures of the world and not being able to have each other to lean on had them down. Even speaking together didn't seem to be able bring them out of their collective funk.

Daisy sighed. "What are we doing Christopher?"

"I don't know Daisy." He replied quietly.

"This isn't working anymore is it?" Daisy said, as tears formed in her eyes.

"I guess it isn't." Christopher replied in a resigned voice. His mind was racing. He knew what was happening but couldn't do anything change it.

Daisy began to sniffle down the line.

"I ... I don't think we can go on like this."

"Uh huh." He sniffled back.

Daisy's tears filled the airwaves.

"Is this it?"

"Sounds like it. I...I don't... I'm sor..."

"Oh God... I... I have to go...Goodbye Christopher."

Christopher sighed.

"Goodbye Daisy." As he pressed end on his phone.

The hurt had only just begun.

*************************

6 Years Later.

"Come on Daisy, your Uber's here to take you to the airport."

"Ok Honey... Have you seen my passport?"

"It's in your handbag."

"Oh yes... Ok I have everything." Daisy replied, grabbing her suitcase and wheeling it to the front door. "I'm so nervous. It's going to be such a long flight."

"Daisy it will be ok. You are travelling with your colleagues. The conference will be great for your doctorate studies. Your presentation will go great. I know you will do great."

"Thank you Alex. I love you Honey."

"I love you too Daisy. Now go..."

They kissed and Daisy headed out of the door.

The last six years for Daisy have seen her grow a lot as a person. After the breakup from Christopher during the pandemic, Daisy took her time before going into another relationship. She worked hard at her studies and enjoyed her down time with her friends and family.

She completed her degree in Economics and decided to do her Masters. While doing this she was still working at the bookshop part time. It was working here that she met Alex Borland. He started working there and Daisy was assigned to train him up. They developed a friendship and slowly this moved in to a relationship.

Alex too was studying at University and was the same age as Daisy. When he finished his studies he went on to manage the book store. He is 5'8" tall, sandy coloured hair, average build. Everyone who met him say that he is a nice guy. He is solid, dependable and serious. Daisy moved into his apartment four months earlier after they had been going out for nearly 10 months.

Now 26 years old Daisy had completed her Masters and was now working on her doctorate in economics. Her professors all felt that Daisy was a perfect candidate to do her doctorate. As part of her studies she was travelling over to Michigan State University for an international economics conference. It was her first time travelling overseas and she was nervous but excited. These nerves were not just about the travel but also the fact that she had to do a presentation on one of the days of the conference.

For Daisy her life was falling into place.

*********************

Christopher's life had also grown in the 6 years since his breakup with Daisy. He struggled initially after the breakup. Once the Covid-19 lockdown in the UK came to an end he took the opportunity to drown his sorrows on more than one occasion. He was now single and after his experience with Daisy, he had more confidence with women. Christopher began to chase girls much more than he had before. He had a string of one night stands, but never a second date. However he found each one was becoming more unsatisfying than the one before.

Christopher woke up one morning in the bed of a girl whose name he couldn't remember, feeling very seedy. He crawled out of the bed, gathered his clothes and left without even talking to the girl. Driving home in his car he knew he had hit rock bottom. He wasn't like this and didn't want to keep being like this. He had to get everything together.

With university reopening Christopher applied himself to his work, his exercise and his sports. His academic marks reflected his newfound enthusiasm and hard work. A year later he graduated with Honours in Mechanical Engineering. He was head hunted on graduation by Ford UK. He went to work in their Dalton Design Centre for a year, enjoying his work, before taking a role at the European Head Office in Cologne, Germany.

During his second year working there he met Katerina. She was new in the Marketing department and they met at a work function. She was 5'5" tall, blonde, slim and petite. In typical fashion she was determined with a laser like focus on her work. She and Christopher became an item nearly a year ago. Christopher was enjoying being in a relationship again and he told her all about his past with Daisy. Katerina was a little more circumspect when it came to sharing her feelings, but she did have feelings for Christopher. They had planned on moving in together before other plans got in the way.

Christopher's consistently good work earned him a temporary move to Ford's worldwide headquarters in Detroit for a 6 month placement. He packed his apartment up and placed his belongings into storage, with the plan to move in with Katerina put off until he returned.

His time in Detroit was spent working with the design team there on the new generation Hydrogen powered vehicles. This was quite a prestigious opportunity and Christopher found working with the design teams at World Headquarters to be an eye-opening experience. The resources at hand and the attention to detail inspired Christopher and his work reflected this. He was being spoken about in all the right places.

Christopher now only had another 2 weeks in Detroit before heading back to Germany. He was in the office early this morning as he wanted to get some work done before he had a meeting with the Vice President of Design. After this meeting Christopher then had an appointment at Michigan State University, to discuss their findings on the hydrogen fuel experiments that they were running. It wasn't unusual for Christopher to be heading to Michigan State, as they had partnered with Ford for this particular project.

Picking up the phone Christopher took the opportunity to call Katerina back in Cologne. With the time difference he knew she would still be at work.

After their initial hello's, Katerina started talking.

"Christopher did I tell you about the new project I'm working on with Mathias?"

"Yes Katerina you did, when we spoke the other day."

"Well it is getting interesting. We are determining the new Marketing scheme for the mid-size launching here next year. Planning the social media, traditional media, press campaigns..."

"Sounds very exciting. You do remember I'm coming home in a week and a half, don't you?"

"Yes, yes... Mathias has me working with the ad agencies here and we are designing the ads at the moment. I have come up with the tag lines and I will also be writing the copy."

"That's great. I've been busy here too..."

"Then we will be taking the prototypes down to be mocked up for test photo shoots and..."

Christopher couldn't get a word in edgeways. Katerina was justifiably excited about the project she was working on, but she didn't seem to want to hear how Christopher was doing. Looking at the clock he realised his meeting was almost due to start.

"Katerina I have to go. I have a meeting with the VP of Design now. Talk to you soon. Love you Kat."

"Oh ok Christopher. Bye."

Christopher hung up the phone with a sigh. Their conversations were becoming more and more one sided all the time. He shook his head. Long distance relationships sure sucked. Clearing his mind he left his desk and went to see his boss.

While Christopher might have been feeling a little pessimistic after his phone conversation, the meeting he had was revitalising. The powers at be were all extremely pleased with his progress. He had been the topic of discussion amongst the head designers for some time and now that Headquarters had seen his work first hand they were very impressed.

The VP of Design offered Christopher the choice of 3 very different assignments now that his time in Dearborn was coming to an end. These were all long term placements, with a view to staying permanently. Firstly he could go back to Cologne and work there with a small design team on a new small car concept. Option two was to stay in Detroit and continue work on the H- Car. Finally and a little more left field, there was an opportunity for Christopher to manage his own design team at the Asia Pacific Design Centre working on the next utility vehicle.

These were all exciting opportunities and while his boss wanted him to stay in Detroit, they all were excellent career moves. Christopher was flattered by the opportunities. He wanted some time to consider his options. His boss said he didn't need an answer until the following week, just before Christopher was due to return to Germany.

As Christopher drove the 88 miles to Michigan State University, his mind was racing. The new small car design work in Germany would be good. He knew the team and had seen the preliminary work they had done. The H-Car here in Detroit was a great project, but it was nearly wrapped up. He liked living here in America and the people were so friendly. The Asia Pacific role was a surprise but the chance to run his own design team did intrigue him.

Before he knew it he had arrived in East Lansing and was at the University. He couldn't park in his regular car park as it was full, so he had to park on the other side of the campus. Christopher didn't mind though as it was a nice day and he always enjoyed walking through the campus.

**************

It was the second day of the conference at Michigan State University and Daisy was having a good time. The first day had been the usual mix of speakers and presentations. Today Daisy's nerves were bubbling under the surface as she was presenting that afternoon. It was a great honour to be asked to present at such a prestigious conference and Daisy wanted to make the most of this great opportunity.

She and her colleagues from Australia were all outside the auditorium chatting in the warm springtime sunshine during the morning break. Someone suggested that they all get a group selfie to commemorate their trip. Everyone gathered together and laughter filled the air with all the crazy faces and poses being taken. Daisy was laughing so hard. When the time came everyone headed back up the stairs towards the main doors.