All Comments on 'Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 03'

by zanewintersfiction

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good! It's now started. Now he starts training the other 3 women in his life as to how they will be living from now on. To serve him, service him, breed with him & in any way he desires. The only thing is you should look at lengthening the chapters. I understand that you are the author but they are very short. Still a 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I disagree with the first anon. Despite him taking what he wanted, I believe Andy is still in control. She wanted this to happen, and to get caught. Just maybe she didn't expect it this soon. What if she already knew Mia, and Mia had skipped to go with Andy? Andy set it up. I still believe, this incident notwithstanding, Andy knows exactly what she is doing and will corrupt both families.

I will agree with first anon on a couple things. 1. I wish your chapters were longer. I really do. 2. More importantly though, it's your story, write it how you need to. Breed or no breed. Long or short chapters. You can't please everyone, so write where the story leads you. 5/5 stars

Dewey Cheatham

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

Best chapter yet! This just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great tale and of ideal length.

zanewintersfictionzanewintersfictionabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hey everyone!

First, I really want to thank you all for taking the time to read my stories. And I want to especially thank everyone who has left feedback. It's been overwhelmingly positive which I very much appreciate (I've been working through some minor depression the past couple months), and even includes some really constructive criticism. In regards to that:

1. I've considered lengthening my entries moving forward, but honestly, I think the brevity of each part might be more of feature than a bug. When I set out to write this story I wanted to cut as much fat as possible and really focus the relationship and interactions between Andy and her Dad. Whenever I start writing about something other than their connection I feel like I'm just padding it out?

Maybe that's not the right way to put it. If it doesn't feel essential I tend to leave it on the cutting room floor. I'd be open to some feedback as to what you feel I might need to spend more time on. I'm all ears!

2. It's been so fun seeing where you all think the story is going next. I actually LOVE some of your suggestions and may at some point sneak them in as the story continues. But I also what to keep you guessing. I know how I think things are going to play out, but ultimately, I want my characters to decide. I hope I have stayed true to that so far.

You guys are pervs and I love it. You are my people. When I write for myself, I'm writing for you and I think that's pretty cool. Thanks again for all the love and encouragement. I can't wait for you to see what's in store.

ZW

And Dewey Cheatham, my wife and I think you're the bees knees!

RTR10RTR10about 2 months ago

I still think Andy had/has an ulterior motive when she made contact with him. As I stated after chapter 1, Andy's slight reaction when he mentioned his 2 other daughters was a bit telling. I think this is all a long game to her with the goal to fuck up his life. Does she know he's a recovering sex addict? If so, she knew exactly what buttons to push.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You bastard you just had to keep us on the edge of the seat with that great cliffhanger.

Seriously though, this has gotten better and better as it goes on, I would like longer chapters but like you said it was also great just getting the story rolling and now with a setup for conflict we’ve quickly gotten to the interesting part.

Please don’t do what one commentator said and immediately turn it into an orgy that removes all tension and conflict and is usually written very matter if factly with characters just saying corny dialogue that is porn worthy and not in a good way.

I hope you explore the rivalry between the daughters, with Andy trying to win her Dad over for herself, and him trying to keep his family together. Maybe Mia offers to keep his secret But he has to listen to her demands buying what she wants etc and then maybe see if she wants more too.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 2 months ago

part 2 twas better part 1 ...... however 3 blew both the previous kingdom come outta water

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzanewintersfiction@zanewintersfiction
Hello, I'm Zane, I write erotica and smut with taboo themes. I've been reading stories on Literotica for 2 decades now, and I was once an avid and prolific roleplayer. I'm married now and I've shifted that focus to my writing. I like to emphasize character and what happens ...