All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 06'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 1 year ago

Great continuation, must be my kind of torment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, he broke a rule he didn't know existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breaking a rule that he didnt know existed?,,, Great idea for the story but it seems to be sliding down hill steadily. If it just keeps getting worse for him why bother staying?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Was never told he could not view porn at night. The rules are just intended for sadistic bitches to punish and punish. Whatever happened to the carrot part of the carrot and the stick? No benefit to being at this farm. The idea that a male, frustrated and denied, can masturbate to climax in 60 seconds or less is ludicrous, especially after suppressing his responses for a month or more. One star for this part.

willowindwillowind9 months ago

He will soon learn all the rules or break trying to attain Miss Lauren. My guess is that his training will be successful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES