Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kali just stared at her. Stared and stared and stared until Losha started to get worried. She poked Kali in the side and Kali twitched, "Ah! Losha."

"You froze up." Losha said with a bright smile.

Then Kali's face twisted up. Tears welled in her eyes and she wrapped her arms around Losha. Tears fell down her face and she gave a soft sob. Her arms squeezed and she whispered, "Losha, you are too good for me. Your heart is too big. I can't ever put into words how much I love you. You are the best woman I have ever known and I don't think I could get through life without you."

"I love you too." Losha said as she hugged Kali back.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, hugging tightly as the heat of the bath soaked into their bones. The sweet and tender moment lasted until there was a loud holler from the back door of the hall. Jet yelled out, "Room for one more in that hug-fest, cuties! I wanna fuck!"

Kali snorted a laugh and leaned back from Losha. She wiped at her wet face with wet hands and achieved exactly nothing before yelling at Jet, "Hey, you short green bitch, I'm having a moment here with the woman I love! Go stick your dick in that sappy sad sack you sleep with."

"I'm right here." Jale growled from behind Jet as she came out the door. Both of them were stark naked and Jale carried a towel over one arm.

"Sounds like an invitation to me." Kali laughed loudly. Losha looked up to see Jet staring up at Jale and her half-erect horsecock. That made her bust out laughing too, which made Jet start laughing. Jale just glared at the lot of them and reached down to give Jet a sharp slap on the ass.

"Hey Losha, should we go upstairs and get started on our night full of fucking?" Kali said with an easy smile.

"Well I just got all that stuff washed off me..." Losha said with fake thoughtful look and then smiled brightly, "Of course we should!"

The both of them jumped up and got out of the bath. Jet and Jale watched in surprise as they charged past, still dripping wet, and ran inside.

Through the hall and up the stairs, they hurried right into Kali's room. Losha grabbed Kali around the middle and hauled her towards the plush bed on the far wall. It was smaller than Fox's but still big enough for two people to cuddle close together on it.

Kali laughed happily as Losha dumped her on the bed and then dropped on top of her. Their wet and supple bodies pressed together and Losha locked lips with Kali. She shoved her tongue into Kali's mouth as Kali tried to do the same. They wrestled tongues heatedly as they grabbed at each other's chests and writhed together on the bed.

After some heated kissing, Kali pushed Losha back and laughed, "Hold up! Hold up!" She waved a hand to stay Losha's next assault, "Let me at least dry us a bit first. My hair is sticking to everything."

Losha huffed and crossed her arms, sitting back on Kali's lap. Their erect cocks were pressing together and she wiggled her hips teasingly as she said, "Fine. I'll wait as long as you want."

"Uuugh... You are such a tease!" Kali laughed, raising her hands and calling magic to them. She spoke a few words and a soft breeze whipped up around them. It ruffled the blankets and sent the curtains fluttering over the window. The magical wind carried with it most of the moisture off their bodies and a lot of what was in their hair. Their hair fluffed and became mostly dry in short order, and the water was whisked out the window to fall on some random part of the garden.

Still rocking her hips to grind their cocks together, Losha asked, "Is that good enough? Are you done?"

"Yes, I'm do-" Was all Kali got out before Losha attacked her again.

She pressed their bodies together and gyrated her hips, forcing their dicks to keep frotting as she locked lips again. Crouching atop Kali like that, Losha kissed and rubbed against Kali as lustfully as she could. Her entire body was burning with a wild lust she hadn't felt for any other woman. Her dick NEEDED to fill Kali's pussy and, for the first time she realized, her own pussy was quaking with the need to have Kali's hot sperm fill it to bursting. She was going to give it everything she had tonight. Months of pent up need for the one she loved was going to come rushing out.

"Paaahhh! You are an animal! You are ravenous tonight, Losha!" Kali laughed happily, her arms still laced around Losha's neck.

"I haven't even begun. Let me cast our favorite spell first..." Losha said, raising her own hands with magic glowing in them. She leaned back to look down at their touching cocks and swirled the power around her fingers. A few choice words and she directed the power at both of them.

Their cocks blazed with each and their balls began to glow. Both of them felt their libidos spike and their balls became virtually bottomless. The power wiped away any refractory period they might've had and filled them with the irresistible need to fuck NOW.

"Ohhh! Fuck me, that spell! God, I love this spell!" Kali groaned loudly, her hips humping up against Losha of their own accord.

"I do too! I've never used it on anyone besides us and I never will. It's our special thing." Losha said, raising her hips. She reached down and wrapped her hands around Kali's cock. Lifting it upright, she poised her drooling pussy above it and sank down. Kali's long, virile cock sank into her and she gave a loud, horny moan. She savored the feeling of that dick. She'd felt it drive up her ass plenty of times before, but this was its first time in her cunt. Her walls clung to it and her entire body tensed up as she tried to clench down on it. Its girth stretched her and the length was pushing hard into her womb. Her belly burned with ecstasy as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure.

"That's your pussy! Oh Losha! Gods, Losha we've never done this! You're so damn tight!" Kali moaned loudly, pushing her head back as her hips lifted to meet Losha's. Her cock settled completely inside Losha and her balls churned wildly with the need to cum.

"I'll never understand how we never did this before. I love getting cock in my pussy now!" Losha moaned loudly, her hips bucking up and slamming her ass back into Kali's lap.

She writhed atop her, enchanted by the feeling of her favorite cock in the world making sweet love to her womb. She reached down and grabbed her dick, starting to jerk off hungrily as she rode.

"Let me do that!" Kali demanded, grabbing Losha's cock in both hands. She rubbed her shaft wildly and eagerly as precum oozed onto her boobs.

It was now a race to see which of them would nut first. Losha was riding her like a woman possessed, her pussy desperate for a drink of semen. Kali was giving her no ground even though her cock was being milked harder than she could ever remember. Her hands were a blur on Losha's dick, rubbing and kneading and stroking with every bit of muscle she could.

In the end, Kali lost. Not by much, but she lost. She grunted loudly and her hips bucked up against Losha's. She blew a fat stream of sperm straight into Losha's womb and that made Losha cum instantly. Thick jizz painted Kali's tits and splashed into her face. She continued jerking even as Losha writhed and shook atop her dick, taking load after load of hot stuff into her belly.

After almost a solid minute of this, Losha's stomach was taut and Kali's tits were completely splattered. Both of them were gasping hard and sweat beaded on their faces.

"S-So good..." Losha whimpered, her hands rubbing over her packed womb.

"If it weren't for that spell... I might've gone soft from that." Kali sighed heavily. She wiped at her face and then lifted one of her boobs to her mouth to lick some cum from it. "Ohhh I missed that taste. Your sperm is the best."

"I-ohhh-I want some of yours too." Losha moaned as she lifted herself from Kali's messy cock. She sank down on her ankles and bent over to slurp from her oozing cockhead. She licked a thick mouthful and swallowed it down before saying, "So what's next?"

"If you don't fuck my asshole right now, I'm leaving you." Kali said with a stern look, "There isn't a woman at this college that feels as good up my ass as you do. They're all too big or too small."

"I'm the only one that's right?" Losha asked with a smile.

"Always." Kali grinned and extricated herself from under Losha. She turned over and raised her shapely pale ass in the air. Her tight little pucker clenched in anticipation and she wiggled her butt.

"Can't deny that I missed this too. Fucking your ass is always my favorite." Losha said, lifting her dick to Kali's butt. She rubbed herself and squeezed out some extra seed to wet Kali's asshole. Coupled with the mess already on her dick from her previous load, she pushed in with slow, steady pressure.

Kali moaned long and load as Losha took her time in sinking completely inside her. Her ass stretched wide around it, just the right size to make her cock grow hot and her spine tingle with delight. She clenched her teeth and shivered as she forced herself to not nut right away. The size and shape of Losha back there was the absolute best thing in the world and she urgently pushed her ass back against her.

"I get it, I get it." Losha laughed. She gave a soft moan as she pulled back and pushed in, "You gotta remember... your ass feels just as good on my dick as my dick feels in your ass."

They shared a moan after that and the humping slowly grew. Losha slapped against Kali's ass and her balls splattered the wetness from her pussy around as it smacked her lips with each thrust. They sped up until Losha was practically hammering Kali's ass and both of them were lost in the pleasure.

Kali's cock, hard as ever, hung low as it oozed cum into the bed. Her nuts were constantly churning as her sensitive ass was drilled wildly and without mercy. It really was her favorite thing in the world. She was a complete and total buttslut for Losha.

"K-Kali... ready?" Losha panted.

"Yeah! Do it!" Kali gasped, "Do it! Fill my butt!"

Losha cried out and buried herself inside Kali. She arched her back and held tight to Kali's hips, forcing as much of her dick inside as she possibly could. Her cumvein grew thick and strong as she forced out a massive load. It poured deep into Kali and painted her innards hot and heavy with sperm. She shuddered and her own dick double-timed it. Jizz gushed onto the bed and her dick jerked up and down wildly.

"Yes! Oh Losha! Yes!" Kali cried, "Fuck my ass!"

Losha bucked as her own load slowly emptied. She sighed heavily and slumped over Kali's back. Her cock lodged hard and deep inside Kali, she hugged to her lover and closed her eyes.

"I swear... your dick is harder than it's ever been... it feels so enormous in my ass." Kali said as they sank over on their sides and cuddled close. Losha gently rolled her hips to continue pleasuring Kali's ass as her dick recovered from the enormous load.

"That's how much I've missed this. Fucking your butt... there's nothing better in the world." Losha said dreamily, nuzzling Kali's neck as she continued slowly humping.

"You're not done yet, are you?" Kali asked with a glance at the window, "It's not even been a half hour. Aren't we just getting started?"

"Just taking it all in..." Losha sighed, slowly withdrawing from Kali's bum.

She pulled out entirely and pushed herself up. With a stretch and a wide yawn, she shook herself and looked back at Kali.

"Before anything else... I want your biggest load here." Kali said as she spread her legs and pulled her wet pussy lips open, "There's been too much sperm in my pussy that's not yours. I want you to fix that."

Losha licked her lips and said, "I think that is something I can help you with, Kali. Let me fill you with my love."

As Losha crawled on top of her, Kali wrapped her arms around Losha's neck and pulled her close. She felt Losha's cock nudge her pussy and a long, joyous sigh escaped her as her pussy was stuffed with the best cock in the world. She squeezed her legs around Losha's hips and clung to her lover as tightly as her pussy was clinging to the massive cock filling it.

"Uhh... Kali, I can't fuck you like this." Losha whispered in Kali's ear.

"Just... let me take this in, alright?" Kali whispered back, mirroring Losha's earlier sentiment. She nuzzled Losha's neck and said, "You're more important to me than anything in this world, Losha. Even if I have other dicks in me, I always want to be able to think about what yours feels like when it fills me up."

"I love you too." Losha said and laid still, letting Kali have her moment too.

Then Kali let her legs drop wide open again and she nodded, "Pound me. Fill me. Use me like your little elf slut."

"Can do!" Losha laughed loudly at Kali's cheesy whore talk.

And she did. She drew her hips back and slammed them down hard into Kali. She twisted her hips and forced her dick in deep and up, grinding hard against Kali's G-spot. The upside to always fucking Kali's pussy instead of having her own fucked was that she knew every weakness Kali had. She exploited them all. She shoved her dick in just the right places. She stopped and started in the right time. She hammered hard when Kali was barely holding on.

In extremely short order, she brought Kali to a howling orgasm. Her hot cock gushed semen up her chest and over her already messy boobs. She spasmed beneath Losha and moaned wildly. Losha gave her no rest. She kept fucking at maximum speed and effort through her entire orgasm and made her scream for it. Intelligence or no, Losha was a prodigy when it came to making people feel pleasure; Kali most of all. She used everything she knew and everything she could to do drive Kali into a dimension of ecstasy and bliss like she had never known.

Then when she could handle it no longer, Losha buried herself right up to her balls inside Kali and her cock erupted. All the build up, all the desire, all of her lust and love. She loosed everything she had. She came so much her dick hurt each time she shot a new load. Kali's pussy filled until it was overflowing and sperm was running down her ass. Losha kept cumming and cumming and cumming, clinging to Kali and thrusting wildly into her. She pushed until she could push no more and Kali's pussy had been filled beyond its limits. Cum lathered their crotches and Losha's head was spinning.

Losha, unable to keep herself up anymore, fell over backwards onto the bed. Her cock burst from Kali's pussy with an eruption of spunk and Kali gave a feeble, gurgling moan. Her dick spurted weakly onto her chest, completely overwrought from the cluster orgasms she'd experienced.

It took both of them a few minutes to work back to coherency. Kali crawled across the bed and flopped down next to Losha. One arm went across her belly and her still-erect dick slapped messily on her thigh. She heaved out a heavy breath and said, "Holy... shit."

"Yeah..." Losha agreed.

"You done?" Kali asked weakly.

"Hell no... just need a drink and... a breather." Losha mumbled.

"Me too." Kali huffed.

*******

Hours later, Kali and Losha fell tiredly into bed. They had gone hard and long without stop. Then, once exhausted, they stumbled their way out to the spring to clean up. That resulted in two more rounds before they cleaned up properly and got out of the bath to go to sleep.

Kali was out cold in moments but Losha found herself having trouble nodding off. She was tired but at the same time she was so excited to be here. She had her love beside her again and she was enrolled in a magical academy! She couldn't help but fantasize about what kind of wild and powerful magic she was going to learn.

As she laid there, the bedroom door creaked open. There was a whispering and Losha thought she felt something brush over her bare skin. Naturally, after all that sex and then a hot bath, neither of them were interested in sleeping under a heap of blankets. Instead they were just pressed hip to hip on the small bed.

"Hey, new girl." A whisper came from the door and Losha looked over.

Jale stood in the doorway. She was the tired-looking high elf that had come to so jealously claim Jet right off Losha's cock the day before. She was naked and held a sack in one hand and the faint sparkle of magic in her other. She stared down at Losha with those heavy lidded eyes and there was a spark of frustration in them.

Losha felt her cock twitch. She really loved the pale complexion of high elves and, while she would never find anyone more attractive than her dear Kali, Jale had quite the gorgeous body. Her skin was a moonlit porcelain without a blemish to see below the shadowy bags under her eyes. She had long, onyx-black hair that held a few soft streaks of purple. Most enticing of all to Losha was the fat mottled pink and brown horsecock and heavy balls that stuck out completely erect from her crotch.

She stepped into the room and growled, "You fucked my goblin. That whore's pussy is mine and you used it. So now it's time for payback."

"Huh? Well if you want to fuck, I guess that'd be alright. I haven't been able to get to sleep anyway." Losha whispered back, leaning up on her elbows. She looked at the bag Jale held and er head cocked, "What's that for? Didn't you come to fuck?"

Jale seemed taken aback. She was staring at Losha with a somewhat open mouth and her hand was frozen, half drawn from the bag with a length fo rope. She processed for a moment and then dropped the rope back into it before grabbing out a small vial. She drank it down, tossed the bag aside, and said, "Just a stamina potion. Don't want my big thing here going limp after one good nut."

"Oh! Yeah, makes sense. I use magic for that. Hey Kali. Kali, wake up." Losha nodded and then turned to Kali to jostle the other high elf awake. She didn't move. Didn't stir. Her eyes didn't even twitch when Losha shook her. Losha snorted out a small laugh, "Wow, I guess I really rocked her world if I put her out this hard. Alright, just me then. Jale, right? My name is Losha."

Losha held up a hand from where she lay on the bed. Jale frowned at it and then stepped closer, huge dick bouncing with each pace. She shook her head and said, "I greet new housemates that fuck my goblin like this."

She threw a leg over Losha, fitting a knee down on the bed between her and Kali. Her cock oozed a thin string of precum on Losha's large breasts as she settled herself down on Losha's face. Her ass rubbed on Losha's nose and her pussy squished over her mouth.

Quite surprised and very delighted, Losha gave a blind thumbs up and started digging her tongue into Jale's wet slit. She licked and slurped and pushed her tongue in deep. Jale moaned and shuddered with pleasure. Leaning forward, she nestled the thick, hot shaft of her cock between Losha's dark breasts and squeezed them together. They were so big and plump that they engulfed her easily and she marveled at the pleasure simply wrapping herself in them gave.

"Ohhh, your boobs are better than Jets! Oh dig in deep there, slut. I'm gonna fuck your tits too." Jale grunted, grinding forward with small hip movements to stroke her cock back and forth across Losha's chest. She gyrated faster and let out an ecstasy-filled moan.

Losha, for her part, was thoroughly enjoying this. Everyone else had greeted her so nicely and she'd had great sex with Bobbi and Jet and even Fox. Sure, there was still Cori and the mysterious last housemate, but this was turning out to be the best place she'd ever lived! Jale claimed she was jealous and came in here for payback, but Losha firmly believed she was just joking because how could sitting on her face and feeding her a buffet of hot pussy and fat ass be anything but a lusty treat? She was obviously here to make her feel even more welcomed and had probably been too embarrassed to do it in front of the others around the house.