Fiadh 04

Story Info
Holding each other trying to make the world stop turning.
1.1k words
4.42
1.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait for the day to end I was taking Fiadh to the theatre for a Broadway In Chicago performance. I reserved a box for JAGGED LITTLE PILL, the musical inspired by the Alanis Morissette album at The Nederlander Theatre, it is on West Randolph Street in the Loop area of downtown Chicago. Previously known as the Oriental Theatre, it opened in 1926 as a deluxe movie palace and vaudeville venue. Today the Nederlander presents live Broadway theater and is operated by Broadway In Chicago, currently seating 2,253.

The multi-story theater-house was constructed within what was the New Masonic office building and both the skyscraper and theater were listed in 1978 on the National Register of Historic Places as, New Masonic Building and Oriental Theater. The office building part is now a hotel. In 2019, the theater was re-named for theater impresario James M. Nederlander.

Jagged Little Pill is a jukebox musical with music by Alanis Morissette and Glen Ballard, lyrics by Morissette, and the book by Diablo Cody, with additional music by Michael Farrell and Guy Sigsworth. The musical is inspired by the 1995 album of the same name by Morissette and deals with pain, healing, and empowerment, "I was just writing about my human condition and perhaps the human condition," Morissette said of the original Grammy-winning record. "The vulnerability, the rage, the betrayal." And all of those emotions come out in full force in the super-charged musical about righteous rage and pain and redemption.

The show began previews on Broadway in November 2019, and opened on December 5, 2019, For the 74th Tony Awards, Jagged Little Pill won two awards on 15 nominations, the most nominations of any show of the 2019--2020 season. It also won the Grammy Award for Best Musical Theater Album.

We Dressed in cocktail attire for our evening out, Fiadh wore a green midi cocktail dress and I chose a poppy red Daphne dress. The car service picked us up in front of my building and we were off for a Broadway show and late dinner after. Talking our seats in the balcony box I had reserved, we watched the wonderful musical holding hands.

After the show we walk to Angelina Ristorante, an authentic Italian restaurant, in a familiar, comfortable and fun setting. Like those charming Italian neighborhood places you see in the movies generous portions, friendly staff, atmosphere.

Fiadh's vacation was almost over the ten days had flew by in a wonderful blur. Tomorrow I would take her to O'Hare airport for her flight across the ocean back to her Irish home. We've got tonight though who needs tomorrow? Deep in my soul, I've been so lonely, all of my hopes and dreams fading away. I've longed for someone to love like everyone else does, I've said it all now and still here we are babe, what do you say? please stay. That was what I was thinking but did not say.

We enjoyed our delicious dinners and a generous amount of wine starring into each others eyes with passion and desire. Fiadh presented me with a small jewelry box inside was a gold shamrock necklace. It is a beautiful reminder of the time we shared together and I immediately put it on.

Eating our Tiramisu linger over coffee wanting to turn back the clock. We finally left our Italian restaurant into the Chicago night holding hands on the short walk down the lakeshore to my apartment. Kissing in the elevator on the ride up, taking off our dresses and climbing in my king size bed.

Our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing, her hands caressing my body. Making love, reaching my hand down I rubbed her wet pussy, watching the pleasure in her face. "That feels so good, you always know what I need" Fiadh whispered softly her warm breath tickling my ear. I climbed between her legs my long tongue lapping her sweet pussy juices, Fiadh put her legs up on my back grabbing my long red hair. I worked her clit with my long tongue and probed her wet pussy with my fingers. She bucked wildly in pleasure screaming and moaning.

"Oh Cheri," she excitedly exclaimed.

Fiadh is so gorgeous, confident, if only I was brave enough to ask her to stay. She moaned in pleasure and I felt the rush of her warm pussy juices. I poked my long tongue into her wet pussy curling it probing her insides, she stroked my long red hair gently starring down into my blue eyes.

I slowly climbed up on top of her as Fiadh's fingers played with my red pubes before plunging into my waiting wet cunt. I moved my hips up and down fucking her fingers making love to her fingers. Her tongue felt perfect as she licked and sucked on my pussy her fingers still working inside me. These climaxes had been building all night, starring at her gorgeous body, A emotional end to a wonderful night.

Intertwined in a beautiful sixty-nine with my Irish lover my face buried in her sweet pussy as she worked mine into a frenzy of lust and desire. My mind flashing back to the first time I played with her cunt in a Pub bathroom in Mohill, Ireland. The sounds of sex filling the the bedroom passion erupting as her sweet juices squirted on my face. Our bodies shaking, trembling, toes curling a blissful orgasm for two.

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual sexual desire. Intertwining, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, our toes in each others warm mouths. Split like scissors our pussy rubbing together as we work on each others feet. A strangely erotic experience full of wanton lust and desire sucking her gorgeous toes. Our speed increasing pressing are cunts together humping, rubbing, sucking, licking toes. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a wonderful sensory feeling. Two women on fire, two Irish redheads, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building. Speed increasing here comes another orgasmic delight.

Collapsing into each other, cuddling together, we laid there in a post orgasmic bliss. We drifted off to sleep holding each other trying to make the world stop turning.

Loading her luggage in my Jeep for the ride to the airport I was already crying. The twenty minute drive was torture knowing I would be driving back alone. Drooping Fiadh off we unloaded her luggage on a cart. Said our goodbyes with a passionate embrace and one last deep kiss.