All Comments on 'Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 01'

by 1NaughtyMaleNurse

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope there is a bit more action. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years agoAuthor

First off, this was my first time out of the gate.

Secondly, Part 2 and Part 3 will follow soon (awaiting editing and resubmission). There is more “a bit more action.”

Lastly, if you don’t like “cuck” stories, avoid the “Loving Wives” section. Man has been telling tales since the cave man days, and there only so many plots under the sun. I see the same negative remarks about “cucks” in many other “Loving Wives” stories. The logic escapes me.

Thanks for reading!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Let me begin my comment with I always read new authors. You write well but your plot is pretty disgusting. First, your wife drives 30 minutes to get to her work and you drive 2 hours on weekends to your new program in the ER. Neither makes much sense. You are willing to go 100 miles to work?

You had trust issues because while dating. Then why bother to get married? "Just something you have to deal with when you have a hot girlfriend, to fiancée to wife." If you like or even just don't care if your wife fucks around why is that a trust issue? You expect her to play. Then the question is why bother to STAY married? Just be roommates with benefits. And when she finally finds that better man, her moving out us easier legally. The way you describe the situation is you are married to a whore and love it. There is no cheating.

I read your profile that is your real life. Congratulations if you like that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's amazing how so many posting comments here are so morally superior about a story, when in fact they are on a porn (story) board and are reading porn. Kind of hypocritical in my opinion!

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

This was just getting good, why did you end it so quickly? Damn write and submit the whole damn thing

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you commenting and complaining about this story posted in the category “Loving Wives,” the description of the category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.”

I understand some of you outside of healthcare, were not aware of a time when the nursing shortage created significant sign-on bonuses, and people in rural areas routinely drove 30 minutes on-way for a 8 or 12 hour shift. In my situation as a graduate nurse (new nurse), I drove 2 hours to work, and was paid very well, including hotel stay to work a 3-day weekend. I then drove home after my last shift. GNs usually were not hired in ERs at that time, so one had to drive further to work in an ER as a GN.

I apologize for not combining all three parts, into one long story. As noted in my prior post, this is a learning process for me. Part 2 is scheduled to be approved 6/12 and Part 3 on 6/13.

If swinging, open marriages or other kink is not your game, don’t do it, don’t read about it. You can please some of the people, some of the time. But you can never please all of the people, all of the time.

I also agree with someone who said how ironic how some comments are morally superior, when in fact they are on a porn (story) board. Judge not, ye be judged!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuckolding is a fetish. It is not having a "loving wife".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

@1NMN, LW doesn't automatically mean "cuck," unless by cuck you mean cuckold, in which case you're mostly right, in that most LW stories involve wives who cuckold their husbands, i.e. they have sex with other men. Cuck is a very narrow sub-set of cuckold, that aren't usually expected in LW without a tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. I can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope the next chapter is a bit longer. I was just getting interested.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully they take care of the patients at work!

3

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Hmmm... A misplaced modifier or is MC a circus freak? 'She learned to deep throat my 8 inch thick cock...'

.

There's an interesting, conflict-heavy story in there, but we can't see it, except for what the narrator wants us to see. If you rewrote this to "show" and not exclusively "tell" you'd achieve the intended effect. This tale is full of missed opportunity to deliver a real frisson to the reader, and its very arcane nature tells us there's an iceberg under the water. A commentarial style simply doesn't work with this much conflict, drama and tension. Use this as a basis and rewrite the story. Show us! 3/5.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Not even 1/2 a story.... Friendly advice, don't submit a partial story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

8 inch THICK cock. WTF. Is it 8 inches thick but only two inches long? MMMMMMMMMM

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Finish this and you just might have a winner here. As it is it's a non-starter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I have a suspicion that this will be a cuckold story.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

To each his own. No CUCKS for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just so you know. 38D breasts aren’t huge. The 38 refers to back size. The D is the cup size. D breasts aren’t very big. I am 32 GG.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years agoAuthor

To the commenter who replied about breast size, thank you! I’m a man who just researched bra and cup-size measurements, and had always gone by what my wife and girlfriends told me their sizes were. I imagine all of them have never accurately had their chest measured for true breast and cup size? Hell I”m still amazed at how one bra can make my wife’s breasts appear large or full, and the next bra make them look smaller. To be honest the conversation take me back to my younger years comparing Playboy model measurements to the size and appearance stated my girlfriends at that time.

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

I didn’t vote, I just can’t relate with the husband fantasy off another man with the wife

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I will never get these 5 minutes back.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa2 months ago

NOT going to bother with chapter 2. Cuck shit.... Wasted time reading this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1NaughtyMaleNurse@1NaughtyMaleNurse
Male RN married to hot wife RN. I’ve heard all the male nurse jokes before. It just reveals one’s simple mind to go down that road of insults. I’m laughing all the way to the bank! Remember, nurses decide how big your needle and Foley Catheter are smart ass!