All Comments on 'Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 03'

by 1NaughtyMaleNurse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

i loved your story , i found out my wife too was enjoy a good friend while i was traveling. I loved it when she confessed and then I view them and join .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing hotter than sharing your wife with another man and your wife becomes his slut going forward. That pussy is Rick's now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I skipped over parts so I may have missed something but how was there a confirmation that she was screwing around with Rick? And he's a known hound but they all screw bareback?

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I assumed the reader would realize that a healthcare professional would have access to easily obtain proof of a recent STD test. Docs and nurses are still human, and despite their education often take the same risks as folks not working in medicine. The issue was on my mind in penning the story. I hope this helps? You did not miss it in the story, it was just not addressed by me.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years agoAuthor

“Easily obtain proof of a recent STD test” means obtaining an MD (provider) order for STD testing to present to a lover. It had NOTHING to do with unethical access of an EMR, that be tracked by IT for a HIPAA breach. Anyone who really works in healthcare knows this. Troll comments will just be deleted.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the series.

To the nay-sayers: When you eliminate potential pregnancy and fear/uncertainty of STDs (as this author did), then it's just sex, like a massage of a specific body part. Unless the husband is insecure and afraid of emotional abandonment, what's the issue, when women can obviously handle more than one guy, while keeping her one guy drained and satisfied?

I gave all three of the parts 5's!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1NaughtyMaleNurse@1NaughtyMaleNurse
Male RN married to hot wife RN. I’ve heard all the male nurse jokes before. It just reveals one’s simple mind to go down that road of insults. I’m laughing all the way to the bank! Remember, nurses decide how big your needle and Foley Catheter are smart ass!