Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

All I needed to do was spread her lips to be in direct contact with her clit. I began to play with the ring then massage her clit. That is when I saw Sam's lips part slightly and heard a faint moan. She was licking her lips as I masturbated her with her boyfriend sitting right there. I was hopeful when we arrived at Denver we might have to circle the airport waiting for our turn to land. Any excuse would be fine with me if it would give me more time with this sexy little creature. One thing was for sure, I was in no hurry to get off this airplane.

I could tell Sam was very aroused. There was no doubt she was about to cum and I didn't want that, at least not yet, so I slowed down. I was having entirely too much fun to rush it. As I massaged his girlfriend's clit I looked up and saw Michael watching me as he kept glancing at Sam. He nodded his head. I could not hear him over the sound of the jet engines, but I could read his lips as he said, 'Do it.'

Applying a little more pressure to her clit and speeding up my motions I saw Sam's body reacting. She was dangerously close. Her face went into a grimace and I heard her let out a muffled squeal. I saw Michael place his mouth over her's kissing her and muffling the sounds coming from her. At that same time I felt warm fluid squirting from her pussy soaking my fingers. She bucked in her seat a little then settled down as if nothing had happened.

Michael pulled back away and watched as his girlfriend opened her eyes and gave me the cutest and sexiest grin. She glanced over at Michael and gave him a quick kiss. She said something to him then got up from her seat. As she squeezed past me she said, "Come with me."

Once she was out in the aisle I watched her enter one of the restrooms at the back of the plane. I looked to confirm nobody was watching, then made my way to the door I had seen her disappear behind. The door opened and I quickly entered the tiny space designed with barely enough room to accommodate one person.

Her hands immediately went to the front of my pants and she said, "Paul that felt amazing! I have got to have your cock. Let me do this for you."

I was not about to argue with her as she put her hand through my open zipper and put her hand around my hard shaft. As she began stroking me she pressed her lips against mine. We kissed and her hand stroking me felt incredible. She stopped and fished my cock out of my pants. I knew earlier she had noticed my wedding band. She said, "If you weren't married I would let you fuck me." She then went back to stroking me.

What she was doing was great. I wasn't complaining. She was small enough she was able to get down in front of me and took me into her mouth. For such a young girl she was either a natural cock sucker or had a lot of experience. She was every bit as good as Lisa and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying out. Her mouth was wonderful. I looked down and saw her big brown eyes looking up at me as I watched my shaft work back and forth between her lips. I was so damn close and closed my eyes and threw my head back.

She knew how close I was and sped up her efforts. I felt my balls tighten as I erupted into her cute little mouth filling it with cum. She worked on sucking me making sure to swallow every drop of seed that traveled through my cock. She even used her thumbs to milk the tube along the underside of my cock making sure she had every drop. She kept me in her mouth until I pulled her up to stand and hug her.

"Sam that was fantastic. Thank you so much."

She licked her lips and said, "Paul, you taste pretty good."

She was still looking at me and I could see she wanted to ask something. Grinning I asked, "What is it?"

"That book you are reading. Something tells me you and your wife... well..."

I smiled and said, "Honey it is a lot of fun if you and your spouse are into that kind of thing and you love each other very much."

She grinned then said, "When I saw the title something told me you and your wife... well you know." She took my left hand and was looking at my wedding ring. She kissed it then said, "She is a lucky woman."

"Thanks Honey, but I am the lucky one. Michael is also very lucky to have you."

She grinned then said, "Thanks for everything. If you are in Breckenridge this week, come see us."

I knew I would not be near Breckenridge, but told her thanks for the offer. I thanked her and told her I hope she and Michael had a good time and for her to keep her open mind and enjoy life. There was not enough time, to share with her the joys of having an open mind and enjoying life to the fullest.

Back in our seats nothing more was said about Hotwives. Sam jokingly complained about the wet seat she had to sit on and said it was entirely all my fault. When we got off the plane I wondered what the cleanup crew would think and how they would clean Sam's pussy juices from the seat.

****

After I had collected my bag from the luggage carousel, Dad was there to pick me up. He gave me a hug and seemed genuinely happy to see me. He lives about an hour north of Denver and he talked constantly the entire distance. I could tell he was happy to have anyone around to talk to and he liked it even better that it happened to be me. He told me how he had even bought me a new fly rod and reel to use and he had checked out his favorite locations to see where the fish were biting the best.

When we arrived at the house I grew up in I told him I needed to get some sleep. Four hours later he was waking me up even though I was still tired. I got up vowing to get a full night of sleep later. He had the fishing and camping gear packed in his four wheel drive pickup and practically forced me into the truck.

We spent the remainder of the day in waders as we kept casting the line trying to entice a big rainbow trout to take the temptation and find its way to our frying pan. We did catch a couple nice size fish and I was happy Dad caught the largest of those we landed. I joked and told him I had actually caught the largest fish, but it got away before I could get it in the net.

"Son I see you may have forgotten how to catch fish, but you have not lost your ability to lie about fishing."

"Dad, you know it is the truth. I never lie about anything as important as that."

"Yea, right, whatever you say. That pretty lady you are married to might believe your tales, but this is your father you are talking to now," he reminded me.

"Dad, that reminds me of something. I don't know how to say this, but..."

"Son the best way to say something difficult is to just spit it out. Once it is out in the open, you can discuss it, but when you keep it bottled up inside...well it is a lot harder to deal with."

I knew he was right, but still it was hard to put into words what was on my mind. "Okay Dad, I have a story to tell you and I want you to listen and not ask any questions until I am finished. Can you do that for me?"

"Paul, do you and Lisa need money? I have some stashed away and it is yours if you need it."

"No Dad, it is nothing like that, but thanks anyway."

"Are you and Lisa having problems, you know between the two of you?"

"No Dad, nothing like that either. Are you going to listen and let me get this out or are you going to keep asking questions?"

He looked at me as if I had scolded him like a small child. "Dad, I didn't mean for it to come out like that, it is just that what I want to say is hard to say and you asking questions is making it even more difficult."

"Okay, I will shut up and listen. I promise."

With that I began telling him how a few years back Lisa and I had stumbled onto something called the Hotwife lifestyle. I could see I had his interest. It appeared I was mistaken earlier and my father did have some understanding of the lifestyle.

I explained to him how it was not about me fucking around, but instead I find men and share my beautiful wife with them. I could see he wanted to ask something, and was actually surprised he was able to keep his mouth shut. I told him how Lisa's father had accidentally seen Lisa and one of the dates I had set her up with and how that had led to some uncomfortable questions being asked and answered. I didn't tell him Lisa's father had later been one of her dates or how her own father had fucked her and more likely than not had his cock in her while we were standing there fishing.

Even with me leaving those key elements out, I had my father's full attention. I finally had said all I could think of that I wanted to share at that moment. I looked at Dad and said, "That pretty much covers it. I am sure you have questions?"

There was a long period of silence between us. He started to say something three or four times, but each time backed off and shook his head indicating he didn't want to say what he was thinking. Finally he pushed past his reluctance to speak and said, "Son, let me get this straight. You find guys and tell them they can take Lisa out on a date, just the two of them. She does not know them and she can't refuse to go with whoever shows up at the door."

I was nodding my head letting him know what he was saying was correct. I didn't want to say anything yet. I wanted him to get all his questions out there for us to discuss.

"Then when she goes on these blind dates, she is expected to spend the night with the man and he is able to... well you know what I mean."

"Yes Dad, essential you have it."

He looked at me then said, "And you are saying you don't force her to do this. She actually wants to do it?"

I could see in his eyes the distrust of what I was saying. "Seriously Dad, you know I love Lisa and would never hurt her or place her in danger. This is something we both enjoy. Granted most people would not understand, but it works very well for us."

After a few awkward moments he said, "Okay, I guess I get it, but that still leaves a big question. Why are you telling me this? You say you have been doing it for several years. If that is true why are you here and why did you pick now to tell me about this? I may be wrong, but for some reason it feels like this is why you came to visit, you know, too tell me about this. Is that right?"

This was the hard part, or at least that is what I thought. "Dad those are all good questions and I don't know how to answer your questions other than to tell you I want you to be one of Lisa's dates. Dad I want to share my wife with you." This was the point I figured either he would be happy or disown me.

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. "You want what?"

"I want to share Lisa with you. I want you to take her on one of her dates."

"Son have you been smoking dope?"

"Dad, I know you think she is sexy. I have seen the way you look at her. Be honest and tell me you would not like to take Lisa to bed."

"Paul, do you hear yourself? What would Lisa say if she heard you?"

He had not denied wanting to take her to bed so I figured that was one thing positive. "You and I would find out what she had to say at the same time. She would not know I was sharing her with you until you showed up at the door. She has no idea I planned to tell you about us and offer her to you."

"Son, this would be almost as bad as if you were setting her up with her own father. I think of that wonderful girl like my own daughter."

There it was just lying there for me to pick up and run into the end zone. I thought about it and figured I had already come this far. I said, "Dad, maybe you are right. I like that you think of Lisa as your own daughter. My hope is your date with her would work out as well as when I shared her with him. They had a lot of fun and have become a lot closer since that date."

Dad looked up at me staring at me like I was an alien from outer space. "Son, what did you just say?"

"I said, I shared my wife with her father and the two of them had a lot of fun."

"Are you saying what I think?"

"If you are asking me if her father fucked her then the answer is yes. He has done it several times since then too. The fact is he may be doing just that as we are sitting here talking."

All my cards were on the table. I knew I very well could find myself walking back home. Then Dad said, "Let's just for a moment say I agree to this. How would it work?"

I knew I had him! Dad was a man and what man could turn down an opportunity to fuck a woman as sexy and beautiful as my Lisa? I explained, "Actually it is easy. You would fly out on a Friday and time it to arrive at our house at 5:30. When I get home I will wait a day or two then tell Lisa I have a date arranged for her just like I have done many times before. She will dress up really sexy for you and you take her to dinner. If you want to take her dancing, she likes that, but at the end of the evening you go to a hotel and spend the night with her. She will do whatever you want. We have rules and part of those rules and part of the fun is she can't refuse to do anything."

Dad said, "I just don't know. Lisa is a very beautiful woman. Nobody can deny that, but... You are absolutely sure about this?"

"Yes Dad. Trust me, Lisa does."

We ended up spending four days on the river bank and had a great time. We continued to talk about the Hotwife lifestyle and I answered Dad's questions the best I could. Mostly we talked about fishing and how much he missed Mom. I told him he was always welcome to move out to the coast to be closer to us, but he insisted he didn't want to leave Colorado and the mountains. I reminded him we had mountains in California.

On the drive back home he said, "I don't know how to say this and not sound like some pervert, but I am really looking forward to this date. I have always thought Lisa is sexy and how lucky you are to have her. I had your Mom and it was not that big of a deal until she was gone. Each time I saw Lisa... Let's just say I had a hard time forgetting her."

I was not sure what he was saying and didn't know if he was trying to confess he had masturbated thinking of her, telling me he had a hard cock when she was around, or was depressed after we left with her not being around. I wasn't going to press the issue and acted as if I understood what he was saying. If I had not been sure of what I was doing before, I was absolutely sure this was the right thing to do now. I knew Lisa would have fun and Dad would have a ball with Lisa.

When my stay came to an end Dad took me back to the airport and dropped me off. I was secretly hopeful Michael and Sam would be on the flight back home, but it was too much to ask for. Even the flight crew was different. I settled back in my seat and took out my book to resume reading my book about another hotwife and her husband.

****

Lisa was at the airport to pick me up. She asked how Dad was and I told her everything except the most important reason I had gone to see him. That small tidbit of information she would learn when he arrived at the door to pick her up for their date.

She was excited as I told her all about Michael and Sam. I told her how I had caused Sam to soak the airline seat to which she laughed and said she bet the crew that cleans the aircraft between flights was not happy. Then I told her how Sam had given me a blow job in the toilet on the airplane. I even told her how Sam said if I wasn't married she would let me fuck her.

"Honey, why didn't you tell her it would have been okay with me?"

"I could have, and even though what she was offering sounded really nice I knew when I got home I would have a much better woman to enjoy."

She laughed and said, "Honey that is sweet, but I am not sure if you qualified for the Mile High club. I don't think a blow job qualifies. You should have at least gotten your cock wet with some of that college girl pussy juice."

I had not thought about it, but she was right. I then asked about her few days with her parents. She actually blushed and said, "We had a lot of fun. Mom and I even gave Daddy a blow job at the same time. I think we tried just about everything two women and a man can do together. I assure you Daddy enjoyed your time away from home. He asked me to tell you that you can go out of town anytime."

We talked about several things before she asked, "You haven't said anything about my next date. When is it and better yet, who will it be?"

I said, "You are a horny little thing. Don't worry, I have someone in mind, I just have to make sure he will be okay." I didn't want to tell her it was already arranged and she would be feeling her father-in-law's cock in her before much longer.

Chapter 21 - Date Night (Lisa)

I was happy Paul was able to get away and go see his father. I know he does not get to see him very often and I know his father gets lonely. Paul's mother was a wonderful woman, and when she died I was worried about his Dad. I know he went through quite a long period of depression. He is doing better now, but I know he still misses Paul's mother.

Paul went out there a couple of weeks ago. They went fishing and according to Paul they had a lot of fun. Hopefully his Dad will be able to visit us, but he does love Colorado and I have to agree the scenery there is much nicer.

Two nights ago my husband told me I have a date tonight. As usual I have tried to get him to tell me about the guy, or maybe it is another woman. As usual he will not say anything. He did tell me this is another special date and he really wants me to be sure I look sexy and pretty. I think my husband would be disappointed if I didn't try to figure out who he is sharing me with, even though he has no intention of telling me. It is all part of the fun.

At my dressing table I put the finishing touches on my makeup. Trying to decide what to wear is the hardest part of getting ready. After several attempts I felt a little daring and decided to wear the exact same outfit I wore when Daddy took me out. It is the one with the shelf bra and the semi-transparent blouse. My nipples can be seen through the fabric of the blouse with not a lot of effort. A short skirt and stilettos complete the outfit. I choose this outfit since Paul said he wants me to look especially sexy and pretty. This is the sexiest outfit I own and I do like the way it makes me look, even if it is just a tad bit embarrassing the way it puts my tits on display. I did slip on one of my lace G-strings. Paul said this date was special and I know the guys like keeping my panties, as a keepsake of our date.

Going out for Paul's inspection and seeing the expression on his face is always fun and this evening when he saw me and said, "I was hoping that is the outfit you would wear," made me feel really good. He never tells me what to wear that is something I have to decide. He likes for me to surprise him and always likes what he sees me in, but this particular comment for this outfit meant a lot to me since it was what I had worn on my date with Daddy. The embarrassment and excitement knowing people could see through the blouse made it all that much more arousing. I had no clue as to the identity of my date, but was pretty sure he would appreciate what he was about to see.

Paul gave me a kiss and I saw we had ten minutes before my date was to arrive. Paul was checking me out when the door chime sounded. I went into a panic since my dates had never been early. Paul had always told them to be here at precisely 5:30. This was the first time one had been early. Paul didn't say anything as he hurried off toward his hiding spot. Before he left he said, "Regardless who it is, go with him, have a good time and make him happy. He is a very lucky man."

Now I knew it was a man on the other side of the door. Meeting my date was always a nervous moment, but it was also very exciting. Nervously I went to the door, turned the knob then pulled open the door.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers