Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers

Chapter 22 - One of my Best Dates (Lisa)

Standing there on my porch was one of the biggest surprises I had ever had for one of these dates. It ranked right up there with my last two. The first being my own father with the next being a date with another woman. I didn't think it would be possible to top those last two, but Paul had done it. My father-in-law, Ben, from Colorado was standing there in a suit with a huge smile and looking very handsome.

"Dad?"

"Honey, Paul said..."

He stopped in mid-sentence. I could see he was nervous and so was I, but I interrupted him saying, "Dad, you look very handsome." I looked down at myself then back up at him saying, "I am your girl all night. We are going to have so much fun." I quickly glanced to the location where I knew Paul was hiding and gave him a big smile. For a moment I wondered if my husband had his cock in his hand stroking it as he secretly watched me about to leave with his father, then I knew there was no doubt that is exactly what he was doing.

Turning back to face my date I picked up my bag containing my change of clothes and makeup. I then looked up at my father-in-law. I half expected him to take the bag, but instead he seemed frozen as his eyes were focused directly on my breasts. I knew he could see my nipples through my blouse. He was seeing my breasts supported from below by my shelf bra and my nipples were proudly on display. I knew my nipples were hard from the excitement and were making little peaks in the material of the blouse. I remained standing there for a few moments allowing him to get a good look, then asked, "Do you like my outfit? I wore it especially just for you."

Startled he looked up into my eyes and with obvious embarrassment on his face said, "Honey I am so sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Stopping him by placing my index finger to his lips, I grinned then said, "Dad, it is okay, please relax, if I had not wanted you to look, I would have worn something else. A girl likes a man to notice her. I am happy you like how I look."

There was still a little bit of embarrassment as he said, "Honey you are beautiful." He then reached for the bag I was holding and offered me his left arm. I placed my right hand in his bent elbow then placed my left hand on my right hand. I looked out toward the street in front of our house and noticed there in front of our house was another limo. I grinned to myself thinking the neighbors were going to start talking about what was going on at our house given all the limos that had been showing up.

As we walked to the curb I was feeling better and better about my husband's choice of dates for me this particular evening. Paul and I had discussed on several occasions our concern for his father. We knew he had been very lonely. Paul and I had both encouraged him to start seeing other women. He is a handsome man and is still very active. Losing his wife had been a horrible blow and we felt if he found someone new it would help him overcome his depression. This was not only going to be a fun date, my husband had also given me the opportunity to help make a man I truly loved happy.

Several times I had thought it would be fun for Paul to share me with his father. This was not a new idea for me, but I never said anything since it would be a logistical nightmare to arrange for his father who lives in Colorado to take me on one of my Friday night dates. Not only that, but I had never suggested any man to Paul for him to share me with. It just so happens this was one man I had considered on my own and was now very happy Paul had also thought of his father and had made it possible.

I was pretty sure we would have a fun date. I had seen the way Paul's father looked at me the first time we met. As a woman you become accustom to getting those kinds of looks. After all, if something like that bothered me I would not have dressed in a manner to attract the attention of men. I was not openly attempting to seduce Paul's father, or any other man, but I did want to make Paul proud of me and to have his parents like me. I had seen the look in his eyes when we met that told me he approved of his son's choice. He had meant nothing by it and never attempted to do anything about it, but I knew he did think I was attractive.

As we walked toward the limo it was my hope we could forget our connection and enjoy each other as a man and a woman. This was, after all, a date and not a family reunion. I had very little doubt Paul had explained the details of our Hotwife lifestyle and what was expected of me and my date.

My date with my own father had been very special and I anticipated this date being just as special; although special in a much different way. Daddy had never looked at me as a woman, at least not sexually, but I was sure Paul's father had done just that many times although he never made it obvious that is what he was doing. Tonight he had his son's full permission to act on those deep seated desires. It had been several years since he had been with a woman and I was hopeful we could end that long dry spell.

I climbed into the limo as gracefully as possible, when wearing a short skirt, then slid across to the middle of the seat. Ben got in next to me and the driver closed the door. There were several inches of open space between us. I turned to look at him and said, "Dad tonight is all about you. I want to do whatever you want. I am your date for the evening and am looking forward to this time between just the two of us."

Normally I am very submissive and allow my date to set the pace for our intimacy, but with this particular date I had a feeling it might be necessary for me to at least get things started. I wanted him to know he was not only free to act upon his desires, but that was also exactly what I wanted him to do so.

I was moving out of my comfort zone as I leaned in toward him making it somewhat obvious I wanted him to kiss me. He took this not so subtle hint and gave me a very sweet and tender kiss. He apparently liked it and came back for more. He kissed me a couple more times then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. With our lips locked together I scooted toward him until I felt my thigh pressed against his. This kiss was filled with quite a bit more passion. His confidence was building. When he released me I said, "Wow, Dad that was some kiss. You made my toes curl."

He grinned then I saw him look at my bare leg against his before he glanced down at my stiletto clad feet and said, "I have to say they are very cute little toes."

I held up one foot and wiggled my toes as I said, "Do you like my pedicure? I had it done just for you."

Smiling he said, "Yes, very nice indeed. You always look sexy, I mean pretty."

I grinned and said, "Dad, I am glad you think I am pretty, but sexy is much better than pretty." I reached for his hand and placed it on my bare thigh saying, "There Dad that feels much better. Unlike my father whose hands are smooth and soft, Ben's hands were rough and calloused. He was much more of an outdoorsman than my father. I have always enjoyed the feel of a man's hands that have that roughness that comes from a man working with his hands. He glanced down at his hand then back up at me. The smile on his face began slowly then grew rapidly. "Honey you have no idea how many times I have thought about doing something like this. You have always been such a pretty, I mean sexy, little thing."

"Much better. Dad tonight is all about what you want to do. I am your date and I want to do whatever makes you happy."

He smiled and said, "I don't think you are going to have any problem doing that. I am already happier than I have been in many years." He paused and I could see doubt creeping into his mind. He then said, "Honey, are you sure about this? I mean, really sure? Paul said..."

I put my index finger to his lips to silence him then said, "Dad, it is okay with Paul and very okay with me. Yes I am absolutely sure about this. If it helps to not think about me as our son's wife that is okay. If you prefer, you can pretend you don't know me and we just met. It is entirely up to you, but I want you to know I want this as much as you do and if our date leaves you happy Paul and I will be very happy. I am sure I know what Paul told you and it is all true. I am a woman who enjoys pleasing my husband and those people he chooses to share me with. I fully expect you to do what men enjoy doing with women. That is what I want as well."

He was talking more to himself than me when quietly he said, "This can't really be happening."

I placed my hand on top of his and gave it a squeeze. After a few minutes I looked into his eyes then pulled his hand a little higher on my thigh saying, "Dad, it is okay. I like feeling a man's hands on me."

He smiled then I saw him glance at my breasts. Looking down at his pants I could see there was a significant bulge that had not been their earlier.

I was feeling better and better about the night. I asked, "Dad do you like the way my legs feel. I shaved them for you just before I got dressed. I wanted them to be silky smooth for you."

"Oh Honey, they feel really nice," he said almost as a moan.

"Dad that is not the only place I shaved myself for you. You might want to feel a little higher." I drew in a quick breath as I felt his hand slide very slowly further up my leg until I felt his fingers touched my mons.

Our eyes were on each other as I said, "That is my G-string. Under that lace is very soft and smooth, just for you."

He said nothing, but our eyes remained locked. I nodded my consent to his unspoken question. A smile appeared on his face as I felt his fingers slip under the edge of the lace fabric. Feeling his touch on my mons, I closed my eyes and let out a moan. His fingers were in direct contact with my skin just above the crease between my lips. I was pretty sure I would not need to encourage him any further in order to get him past his shyness. He was like a bloodhound on the scent of the prey. I felt his fingers on me and moved my hand to rest at the top of his leg. I could feel his hard manhood and it felt good. All I had to do now was lean back and enjoy his touch, which is exactly what I did.

When the limo came to a stop and I heard the driver's door close I opened my eyes and saw we were at the restaurant. I didn't want him to stop, but he pulled his hand from behind my G-string and from under my skirt. His erection was going to be a problem for him. I watched him attempt to discretely adjust himself so he would be a little less conspicuous.

It always makes me grin seeing a man adjust his hard shaft trying to be inconspicuous, not wanting anyone to see him doing it. What I find so amusing is I am causing this physical reaction. His hard shaft is proof he is sexually aroused by me. I see this as a wonderful affirmation of my sexual prowess, but yet he is embarrassed by his own body's natural reaction to his desire for me.

By the time the diver had our door open and we were standing outside the limo we had put ourselves back together the best we could in such a short amount of time. Normally my dates don't get that hot until after dinner or dancing, but I wanted there to be no doubt in Ben's mind of what he could expect from me later.

The restaurant was one Paul and I liked and one we had brought Paul's mother and father to when they visited a couple years prior to his mother's death. Paul's father was the perfect gentleman in the restaurant. His manner and expression told me he was proud to be seen with me. Paul called me his trophy wife, I grinned thinking I must also be the trophy daughter-in-law. Paul always told me a man loves having a beautiful woman on his arm. He has told me many times men love showing off what they have and making other men jealous.

During our dinner conversation there was no mention of what had happened in the limo. I noticed his eyes kept darting toward my blouse. He was obviously enjoying what he saw. Ben did ask, "Has Paul seen your pretty blouse?"

I smiled and said, "Yes and tonight is only the second time I have worn it. Paul wants me to select what I wear on my dates, but I have to tell you he was excited I chose this particular blouse for tonight."

"I probably shouldn't ask, but when was the first time? Was it on another date or did you wear it for Paul?"

Thinking about his question I wondered what I should disclose. Had Paul told him about my date with my own father? Ben hadn't asked who just when. I said, "It was on another one of my dates and like tonight it was a very special date."

I could see him struggling with his next question and was both surprised and relieved when he asked, "May I ask, was that the date with your father?"

Somehow I was able to react as if I had already known Paul had told him when I said, "Yes, how did you guess?"

He smiled and said, "I suspected that was most likely the most memorable and special date you have ever had."

"Yes Dad it was. At least it was until tonight."

I knew I had hit a home run with that comment, and it was the absolute truth. His face lit up when he heard my answer. It was true, tonight was very special. It might not be better than my date with my father, but it was pretty damn close. I felt very close to Paul's family and being here tonight in this setting with his father was indeed very special.

As we were finishing dessert he asked, "What would you like to do next?"

"Some of the guys Paul shares me with like to take me dancing while others want to go straight to the hotel. It is entirely up to you. What would you like to do?"

He paused and was thinking then said, "Lisa what I would really like is to go for a walk with my beautiful date along the beach."

I liked that idea. I always love the beach. I like the fact it is quiet and romantic. I said, "Then that is what we will do. After the sun goes down the beach is for lovers. It will be nice."

I knew he was not much of a dancer and the fact he lives in the mountains and nowhere near a beach, I felt like his idea was perfect. I always love walking along the beach listening to the sounds of the ocean. It is funny how living close to the beach makes you take it for granted.

Back in the limo Ben needed no encouragement. As soon as the driver closed our door Ben put his hand half way between my knee and my hip and gave my leg a firm squeeze. He didn't venture back under my skirt but instead pulled my leg against his and held it there. He had pulled my legs apart and I thought maybe that was his intent, but when he made no move to do anything with the opportunity I brought my other leg over and felt the back of his hand against my other leg. Leaning over against him I placed one arm under the arm he had on my leg and laid my head on his shoulder. I wanted to belong to him tonight. I was his to enjoy until he returned me to his son the following morning.

I had told the driver the location where I liked to walk along the beach with Paul. The driver took us there and let us out. I removed my heels and placed them in the limo while Ben removed his shoes and socks. He rolled his pants up when we got closer to the water. Ben told the driver we would be back in an hour or so.

The beach was almost deserted. That was something else I liked about night walks along the edge of the water. Even though it was a very public location, after the sun went down there were few people around. Most of those you did see were lovers doing exactly what we were doing. Enjoying each other with frequent stops to kiss or wade out a few feet to get our feet wet. Once in a while you see a group of college kids with a big fire having lots of fun.

On one of our stops Ben was holding me and looking into my eyes. He said, "How did my son ever get so lucky to snag you. Honey you are not only intelligent and beautiful, you are also a wonderful person."

"Dad, I am the lucky one. Paul is a wonderful husband and he loves me with all his heart. We have the perfect marriage and on top of that his wonderful family is my family. No woman could ask for more. I guess Paul and I are both lucky, but I think I am the one who has the best end of the deal."

He began laughing and said, "That is exactly what I mean. You have no idea what a unique woman you are or how good you are for him. I don't mind telling you I am very envious of my son and his life."

I was a little embarrassed by all this praise I knew I didn't deserve. Wanting to change the subject from praise about me I asked, "Dad, tell me what you were thinking when Paul told you about us and our lifestyle?"

"You mean the Hotwife thing?"

He was looking at me as I nodded my head. "To tell you the truth at first I thought he was screwing with me. On several occasions I have told him how beautiful I think you are. The fact is I didn't believe him. Once he convinced me he was not joking, I thought I must be dreaming. Secretly since the first time I met you I have thought about this and how much I wanted to do this. It actually made me ashamed of myself. Paul's mother noticed how I acted when you two visited and after you left. She asked me about it and I finally confessed. She wasn't mad, but told me I could never have you because it would destroy what you and Paul had. I knew she was right so you became just a fantasy."

He went on saying, "I also knew you were my son's wife and you are much too young for me. I knew she was right and it could never happen. Even if Paul was not in the picture, I am much too old for a beautiful young girl like you. Add to that you are my daughter-in-law and that sealed the deal that you would always be just a wonderful fantasy I could never admit I had to anyone other than my wonderful wife. Don't get me wrong, I was perfectly happy to leave it at that, but to actually be here like this... I just don't know how to put it into words. I am still not 100% sure this is happening."

I grinned, put my arms around his neck and cocked my head to the side before saying, "So Dad, I was your fantasy girl? I like the thought of that. Most people I know live their fantasies in their mind when they are alone. I like thinking you did that. Did you... well you know?"

"Honey I know what you are asking and let's just say I am very much like most other men, and let's leave it at that."

I grinned and tightened my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. I felt his arms go around my back as he leaned in and our lips touched. With his tongue dancing around inside my mouth the thought of him masturbating as he thought about me made my clit tingle and me wet between my legs. As I hugged him and kissed him the hard lump he was pressing into my tummy confirmed I wasn't the only one who was becoming aroused at the thought of what was yet to come.

We continued to walk along the beach holding hands and saying very little. Now and then he would put his arm around my waist and pull me tight against him. By the time we were ready to leave an hour and a half had passed. The limo driver was right where we had left him. Somewhere he had two towels stashed. He handed them to Ben who handed one back. He dried my legs and feet. Brushing the sand off my feet he put my heels back on my feet and buckled the ankle straps. I watched as he stood and dried his own feet before getting into the limo.

He put his socks and shoes on as we drove to the hotel. At the hotel, Ben checked us in. The girl at the front desk gave me a smile as Ben was signing some papers. I wondered what she was thinking, but realized it did not matter to either one of us what she thought. She most likely thought I was an escort Ben had hired for the evening. It was probably for the best, if that was her suspicion.

My nervousness, or anticipation, along with that of my date, is always at maximum following our check-in as we head to our room. I am always thinking how my date expects a hot and willing woman who will fulfill all of his fantasies. Some of the guys have told me they wonder if what they have been told is really true. They wonder if what Paul told them about being able to do whatever they want and not have me object is actually going to happen, or are they just going to get a quick hand job before I ask them to take me home.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,174 Followers