Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

I was concentrating on taking him when I felt his lips on the side of my face and heard him ask, "Honey are you okay?"

I smiled and said, "Yes Dad it feels good. You are so big."

"I know Sweetie. I just could not resist this cute ass of yours. You are so damn tight. It feels fantastic."

His words were making me feel good and my ass stretched and was feeling better as he remained motionless. I said, "Dad fuck my ass with your big cock. Fuck the tight ass of your son's wife."

I had to grin as I heard him moan. He began moving and I felt him begin to pull back out. The first half dozen strokes were the hardest then he got into a rhythm and my body was opening up to accommodate him. His cock was beginning to feel really good. I reached back with my arms and put my hands on his ass cheeks pulling him tight and deeper inside me. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck my ass really hard."

Again he let out a groan and his thrusting increased. I felt my second orgasm getting closer then felt the wave of pleasure. My ass was gripping and releasing his shaft as he kept fucking me. This orgasm was not even close to being as strong as the first, but it was nice. I don't think Ben even realized I had a second orgasm as he continued to piston his cock in and out of my ass. All the tenderness he had shown earlier was now gone. He has succumbed to his primitive animalistic need to breed. He was now fucking for the sake of breeding, even though he was well aware his seed would be deposited in the wrong place for breeding purposes. That detail didn't matter. The deep seated instinct to breed had taken control of his body.

When his thrusting became even stronger and his hands gripped my shoulders he was ramming his cock into me and I was caught up in his arousal as well. When he slammed his pelvis hard against my ass cheeks and held himself deep inside me my third orgasm came on strong causing us to cum together as his seed was being pumped into my body. I could feel the pulsation of his cock as his cum was forced into my ass.

Ben collapsed on top of me with his cock still inside me. I laid there under him feeling his hardness begin to soften. I felt totally empty when he pulled his cock out of me. I continued to lay there with the pillow under my hips and my ass raised high in the air. I knew my ass was gaping open and if he had sat up and looked, Ben would have been able to see into my ass. I knew his cum had collected in a pool deep inside me.

Ben lay there beside me with his hand on my ass cheeks. His stroking and squeezing of my flesh felt really nice.

We were lying there looking at each other. In a soft and comforting tone Ben said, "Honey that was wonderful. You will never know what you have done for me."

I could not help but smile and say, "Dad you do know this was not all about your enjoyment. Your cock felt really good." I purposely waited then said, "At least it did, after I got used to it. Dad your cock is huge!"

He laughed then said, "I know and I am sorry about that. Something I had no control over."

"Don't ever apologize for having a big cock. I enjoyed it and you can put it in me any time Paul says it is okay."

We did eventually get up and took a shower together. The warm water felt great cascading over our bodies. I felt Ben's cock begin to move and reached down to feel it was not hard, but had begun to recover, at least a little. I didn't say anything as I slipped out of Ben's arms and knelt at his feet. Taking his cock into my mouth I was able to get most of it in my mouth before he got hard. I felt his fingers in my hair. He took control of my head moving it back and forth on his cock. He tasted good and I was enjoying him taking control as he used my mouth.

The fact it was my father-in-law's cock in my mouth made it all that much more enjoyable. I wondered what Paul would think if he could see his father using me to give himself such decadent pleasure.

The water was beginning to get cold when I felt his grip on my hair increase, felt his body tense then tasted another small load of cum from my father-in-law's balls. I savored every drop and sucked on him until he pulled himself out of my mouth saying his cock was too sensitive.

We toweled each other dry then crawled back into bed and slept naked. I cuddled up pressing myself tight against his body. Ben had one arm around me as I lay the side of my face on his chest. I was feeling very good knowing I had made Ben's day so much fun and his fantasy had become reality.

****

I woke before Ben and lay there with my head on his chest. I moved my left hand to below his waist and began to very lightly stroke his manhood and tickle his balls with my fingertips. I was enjoying myself and his cock was beginning to harden. It took a while, but he began to stir and I heard him say, "What a perfect way to wake up - A beautiful woman naked in bed and playing with your cock. It doesn't get much better than this."

Grinning I said, "It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes indeed. What's on for today?"

"That is exactly what I was going to ask you. I thought maybe since you only put your cum in two of the three holes you can use, I thought maybe you might want to put your seed in the third one before we have to leave."

With him now fully awake and the prospect of putting a load of cum in my pussy, his cock began to rapidly finish hardening. There was little doubt in my mind as to what was about to happen. I rolled onto my back and spread my legs. Ben was between my legs in a flash. I reached between us and took hold of his hard shaft. He moved up so his glans touched my nether lips. Moving his cock between my lips I coated it with my natural lubrication.

Rubbing his pussy juice covered glans against my clit felt great. I then pushed him lower between my lips until I had him positioned at the entrance of the cock tunnel leading to my womb. Holding him in place I looked up at him and said, "Okay Dad fuck your son's wife."

His hips flexed and I pulled my hand back just as his body drove his hard shaft deep into me. I was already wet making it easy for him to enter me. The feeling of his manhood filling me felt really good. Ben fucked me, but it was more like making love than fucking. He was gentle and lasted a surprisingly long time before filling me with the third load of his cum since we had checked into the hotel. I had his DNA in my ass, stomach and now in my pussy. I was happy and I know Ben was feeling very good.

We got out of bed and took another shower together. After a long hot and sexy shower we got dressed. Ben saw me packing my small case and said, "Honey, do you mind if I keep your sexy g-sting?"

"Mind? Of course not Dad. I was hoping you would want to keep it." As I handed him the garment I said, "You are not to use this in place of me." He knew what I meant, but I was sure when he needed some relief and nobody was around my G-string would be used to bring back memories and fuel his fantasies as he stroked himself.

He took the garment and said, "Of course not Honey, but what if you are not around?"

I grinned and said, "Dad I think you know what to do and I will be happy knowing you are thinking about me."

We hugged then shared a kiss before heading downstairs to eat breakfast at one of the three restaurants in the hotel. As Ben went to check out I sent Paul a text telling him we were getting ready to leave.

Sitting in the back of a taxi I enjoyed the feeling of Ben's hand on my bare leg. I had to grin when I thought about the fact under my skirt I was bare. The G-string I had worn last night was packed away in my father-in-law's bag. I had no doubt it would be pulled out now and then when he got the urge to remember this weekend. In my mind I could picture him holding it in one hand with his hard cock in his other hand. He would be able to relive and enjoy our weekend together over and over.

I took hold of his hand and whispered in his ear, "Dad, my pussy is cold. Can you warm it up for me?"

He grinned and said, "Honey that pussy is red hot, but I happy to keep it warm."

I felt his hand as he gripped me between my legs. My pussy was leaking into the palm of his hand as we drove the remainder of the way home.

Chapter 23 - His Girl (Ben)

Lisa and I spent the most fabulous night together. My son shared his wife with me in the most unforgettable way. I hired a limo to pick her up, but today we are making the trip back home in a taxi. The past few hours are straight out of an erotic fantasy come true. I had always known my daughter-in-law is a beautiful woman, but had no idea how hot she would be in bed. The mental image of her on her back looking up at me with my cock in her is a memory I hope to never forget.

She has left me totally drained. I never knew sex could be this good. My wife was a wonderful woman and we had a great marriage. We even had a good sex life, but even she wasn't into pleasing a man sexually like Lisa. My daughter-in-law seems to enjoy feeling my hand on her body. As we completed the trip to her and my son's house she wanted me to hold her pussy. The heel of my hand was on her mons and my middle finger was pressed against her little asshole. Per pussy lips were in the palm of my hand as she leaned into me and I held her.

I saw the cab driver giving me a smile, but I was pretty sure he couldn't see my hand between her legs. I think he just saw me holding her and it was a nice sight.

List obviously works out a lot or keeps in shape some other way. Her whole body is lean and toned. Believe me when I say that since I had the opportunity to examine every square inch of her body.

When the taxi pulled up in front of the house, I seriously hated the thought of getting out and officially ending the best date of my life. I was perfectly happy to sit in the cab with Lisa up close next to me. Paul saw us pull into the drive and came out to meet us. He was expecting us and I figured Lisa must have called and told him we were on the way.

We got out of the cab and Lisa surprised me by taking my hand in her own and walking with me toward my son, her husband. She acted as if she belonged to me rather than him. She clung to me even as she gave Paul a kiss on the cheek. Then she headed back toward the house all the way holding my hand.

The three of us went inside and sat down in their living room. Lisa offered to get us drinks. It was a little early, but I figured a drink might help calm my nerves. As she left the room my son gave me a grin and asked, "Well Dad, how did it go?"

"Unbelievable!" was all I said before Lisa returned with our drinks. She then sat down beside me on the love seat. If you ignored the fact my son's wife was seated much closer to me than she had ever been prior to yesterday, everything seemed normal. We talked about Paul's trip to see me and how I had to refresh his memory on the fine art of fly fishing.

Paul asked, "Dad how long are you going to be able to stay before you have to head back home?"

"My flight is tomorrow afternoon, but I don't want to get in the way. If you and Lisa have something to do, that is fine. I guess I should have thought this through a little better."

"Nonsense Dad, you are absolutely no bother at all. We only wish you could stay a lot longer," said Lisa.

Paul spoke up saying, "Dad, I know you love Colorado, but Lisa and I would love it if you could move out here and be closer to us. We would love to see you more often."

Lisa took my hand in her own then said, "Yea Dad, wouldn't you like to see me more often? If you liked last night just think what it would be like if you lived right here."

In light of all that had happened I should not have been shocked, but I was watching Paul to see how he reacted to Lisa's comment.

Paul said, "Dad you know we want you here and I get the feeling you and Lisa had a good time. It is your decision, but we would love to have you. You have to admit Lisa is very tempting."

I grinned and looked at Lisa then at Paul. "She really is quite the catch that is for sure, but kids, as great as it would be to live closer, I just can't leave my home and the mountain streams." Patting Lisa's leg I said, "This little lady makes it hard to not take you up on the offer, but I would have to give it a lot more thought before I could make the move."

Paul said, "I know how much you love fishing and the outdoors and if you do decide you want to stay in Colorado, Lisa and I will just have to make it a priority to visit you more often. There are also times I have to travel for business and when I am gone, there is no reason at all to prevent Lisa from coming to see you." He looked at Lisa then at me and said, "I guess maybe I should have asked if last night went okay before I send her out there to see you. Well, Dad how was she?"

I have never been so tongue tied and not known what to say. Finally I said, "Son, last night was perfect. Lisa and I had a wonderful time." I looked at her and said, "Didn't we Honey?"

She gave me a grin and said, "Dad you were magnificent. I can see where Paul gets his ability to make a woman happy and keep her satisfied." She leaned over toward me and put her head on my shoulder. She said, "Honey your father is absolutely amazing in bed."

Paul laughed and said, "Baby, sound to me like you will be making frequent trips to Colorado. Maybe Dad can take you out to one of his favorite streams and show you what it is like to snuggle up in a sleeping bag on a chilly morning. You can show him how a hot woman can keep a man warm in the crisp fresh mountain air.

Lisa said, "Hon, didn't you mean a Hotwife?"

Paul looked at me and said, "Dad, what do you think?"

I saw Lisa looking at me waiting for my answer. I said, "You will get no argument form me either way, but being alone with a beautiful woman high in the mountains along a pristine Colorado mountain stream is just about the only way we could make what we did last night any better.." This brought a big smile to her face then she hugged my arm.

Paul finished his drink then got up and said, "I have some stuff I have to finish in the garage. Baby why don't you see if you can find something you and Dad might enjoy doing. It will take me two or three hours to finish what I need to get done. Maybe later we can take Dad and go see your folks."

I wasn't sure what they had in mind, but had a pretty good idea it was going to be even more fun time alone with my daughter-in-law. Another round with my son's wife sounded like fun, but I wasn't sure I was up to another round. The one thing I did know was if she was interested, I was willing to give it a try. I also knew if it was possible to get me hard again, it would be Lisa who would be able to get it done.

Lisa said, "Baby I am sure Dad and I can find something to keep us occupied. I have a couple ideas I think he might enjoy." She looked at me and gave me a wink.

Paul was grinning when he got up and said, "Dad, don't let her wear you out or make you do something you don't have any interest in. For sure don't let her get her whips and handcuffs out."

Lisa laughed then said, "Honey they are your handcuffs, not mine."

Lisa was full of surprises and a spark of interest was lit in me as I wondered what the two of them did when it was just the two of them. I said, "Son, I believe your pretty little wife and I have a good idea how to entertain each other."

Chapter 24 - Very Proud (Paul)

I was not worried about how Lisa would handle her date with my father, but I did have concerns how Dad would accept what I was offering, or rather what Lisa was offering. As it turned out their date appeared to have gone really well. I could already see a visible change in my father's attitude. Watching Lisa give my father the attention she did made me very proud of her. Upon returning from my visit to Colorado I had already made up my mind I was going to make it a point to see him more often.

I was going to give it a shot to have him move here, but knew getting him to move away from the trout streams and mountains he loves so much, would be difficult. My second option was for us to go see him. I had not talked to Lisa about my plan but knew she would do whatever it took. I had decided to have Lisa go visit Dad every few months and spend maybe a few days to a week with him each time.

After seeing them together when they returned from their date, there was no doubt in my mind Lisa was the perfect answer to lift Dad out of his depression and loneliness. She truly loves my father and being the woman she is, she will do whatever it takes to make a person feel better.

I was disappointed to hear Dad had plans to leave the following day, and kick myself for not talking to him about staying with us longer before heading back home. Following my talk with Dad and Lisa, my plan was to have Lisa entertain Dad then later the three of us going over to Lisa's parent's house. I brought my phone out into the garage and planed on calling them and inviting ourselves over to their house or to have them come to ours.

Pressing the icon for Lisa's parents I listened for the ring. On the third ring I heard my mother-in-law's voice, "Hello, Paul?"

"Yea Mom, how are things going?"

"Great! Did your father make it into town?"

"Yes he did. He and Lisa got home about an hour ago." I had told my in-laws of the plan to set Lisa up on a date with my father, making them promise to not tell Lisa.

"Did your Dad have a good time?"

"Mom, you know Lisa. What do you think?"

I could hear her laughing and heard her say, "You make a good point. What is it you have on your mind Son?"

"Dad has to go back home tomorrow. I was thinking maybe you and Jason might come over for a cook-out this evening."

"Nonsense, you guys come over here. Lisa doesn't have time to put all that together. I will have Jason burn some steaks on the grill. It will not be anything fancy, but I think your father will enjoy himself. Why don't you all bring or wear your swim suits and we can cool off in the pool."

"Mom you are the greatest! Thank you so much, I really appreciate you doing this, and a swim sounds like fun."

"Not a problem. Hey can I talk to Lisa a second?"

"You could but I think she is busy right now."

My mother-in-law began laughing and said, "That girl spends more time on her back in bed than any woman I know. That is okay, she needs to be taking care of your father more than she needs to be talking to me. We will see you guys around 6:00 this evening, if that works for you."

"That will be perfect. Thanks again."

As I hung up I realized how much I appreciated my in-laws and how fortunate I was to have been lucky enough to find Lisa and become a part of her family.

I didn't have much to do in the garage, but wanted to give Dad and Lisa more time alone. Since I had to find something to do, I decided to sharpen the blade on the mower. I was busy putting the blade back on the mower when I heard the door from the house into the garage open. Looking up I saw my father walking toward me. There was a spring in his step I had not seen when I visited him and we went fishing. Even when he had been in his element and had a fly rod in his hand he was not as happy as he appeared to be now.

"Hey Dad, how you feeling?"

"Son, I honestly don't remember the last time I felt as good as I do right now."

"That is good to hear," I said. "I hope you and Lisa had fun last night."

"Son that woman of yours is amazing. We had a great dinner then we went for a walk along the beach. She is so much fun to be with. Being with her felt very good. I can admit to you it has been tough since losing your mother. Lisa is not your mother, but she is so full of life and energy. The way she gives of herself to make everyone around her happy is very special. Just being near her made me feel so full of life. I have to admit it was fun having people look at me with such a beautiful woman. I could see them wondering how an old goat like me got such a Looker. She is such a wonderful woman and you are a very lucky man."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers