Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

"Yea Dad, but the question is did she get your cock hard?"

I saw the grin on his face, then he said, "How do you do it, Son? That sweet little thing could kill the average man."

Laughing I said, "Dad this is only the beginning. I hope you get to spend a lot more time with her. I know she thinks a lot of you. I also want you to know whenever you get the urge, she is there for you. I want you to enjoy her whenever you feel the need to enjoy the charms of a woman."

"Thank you. I do appreciate that and will be taking advantage of your offer. Son, you hold tight onto that little lady. I can't believe there is another one like her anywhere."

"I will and I believe you are right. Hey, not to change the subject, but tonight we have been invited to a cook-out at Lisa's parents. It should be fun and don't worry about anything. They know all about Lisa and the fact you two had a date last night. You can discuss anything around them."

Just about then the door opened and Lisa stepped out into the garage wearing a black satin and lace bra with matching thong. She went over to Dad and gave him a hug. As she hugged him her back was to me. I saw Dad put his arms around her and give her a hug. I had to grin when I saw him lower his hands to her ass then give it a squeeze. She didn't do anything but press her body up against him even tighter.

I said, "Honey we are invited to your parent's house. You father is grilling steaks, or at least that is what your mother said. We are supposed to be there at 6:00 and your mother wants us to bring along our swim suits. I have one I am sure Dad can wear."

"Okay Baby."

I saw her squeeze the front of Dad's pants, but could not imagine he would have anything in there left for her. She had to have drained every last drop of cum out of his body.

Chapter 25 - My Baby Girl (Karen)

My son-in-law called and is coming over with his father and our daughter. I told Jason he was in charge of the steaks. He does know how to grill a steak that will melt in your mouth. I personally prefer eating raw cock served hot and hard with a cream filling, but a grilled steak is also very good and a little more filling. I let Jason know we were expecting company so he left to run into town to our favorite butcher.

Jason and I had both put on our swim suits and I was busy mixing up my son-in-law's favorite homemade salad dressing when I heard them pull up in the drive. Jason was out back by the pool with the grill fired up. He had not put the steaks on yet and was waiting until our company arrived. I opened the front door just as Paul was about to knock. I saw Lisa was wearing her new bikini. It was bright yellow and very small. As her mother I am very proud of her and she looked smoking hot in it. I was with her when she bought it and told her I knew Paul and her father would enjoy it. That girl of mine has a fabulous body and does not mind showing it off. If I had her body I would do the same thing. I keep myself in shape, but my baby girl does have a body that would cause a super model to be jealous.

Paul and his father had worn their swim trunks just like I had requested. Paul's father was wearing a regular pair of trunks I thought I had seen Paul in before. Evidently he had borrowed Paul's trunks. I personally preferred the suit my son-in-law was wearing. He had on one of those small stretch suits that leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. The imprinting through the fabric of his cock and balls were clearly visible.

They had entered the house and were walking toward me. I had an idea of how to have some fun. I had met Paul's father, Ben and greeted him with a hug and welcomed him to our home. I knew he had taken Lisa on a date the night before and was anxious to hear the details from my daughter.

I knew his father and my daughter would be watching, so when I gave Paul a hug I added a much higher degree of passion. I had my leg between his legs and was pressing my thigh against him as I hugged him tight and gave him a smoking hot kiss. I held onto him pressing my thigh into his crotch until I could feel his cock hardening against me. I then backed off and glanced down to get a look at the front of his suit. It was hard and ready for action. I gave him a grin and could see the blush of embarrassment on his face. Lisa gave me a grin, but said nothing.

"Jason just put the steaks on. Go on out by the pool, he is expecting you and your father." As they were heading out back I looked at my daughter and said, "Baby, can you help me get the food ready?"

Lisa said, "Sure Mom." She then told Paul, "Tell Dad I will be out when I finish helping Mom."

Paul said he would as he and his father headed on outside. Looking at Lisa I said, "Honey I need your help, but the main reason I wanted you to stay with me is I have been dying to hear how last night went and don't hold anything back."

"Mom he was great! It was so much fun and I know it really made him feel a lot better. We even went for a romantic walk along the beach. He is such a gentleman."

"Yea, but how about... you know?"

Lisa gave me a grin then said, "Yes Mom he is very well equipped and knows how to use what he has to make a girl happy. He can be an animal in bed. I had so much fun."

It was just as I had thought, but it made me a little damp between my legs to hear my daughter confirm my suspicions. We got busy and put the last touches on the food. I looked out the sliding door and saw the men gathered around the grill talking as Jason was carefully watching the steaks so he could pull them off the fire before they were over cooked.

I said, "So you say he was a gentleman. I hope you made him very happy."

"Yes mother, if you must know, I made all his fantasies come true. I assure you I was not a lady."

Knowing my daughter the way I have gotten to know her these past few weeks, I knew she is very capable of making a man's fantasies come true. She can even make a woman's fantasies come true.

She interrupted the images flying through my head when she asked, "Mom, what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Honey, what do you mean? I just thought it would be nice to have Paul's father over while he was in town."

"Mom, that is very nice of you, but from what I have learned recently about you, I suspect you also have other plans."

With a mock look of disbelief on my face I said, "Honey I am shocked you would think such a thing of your mother, but if something should happen naturally you can't blame me."

I could tell by the look on her face Lisa wasn't buying my story. She grinned and said, "Whatever you say Mom."

We grabbed the food and carried it out to the table next to the pool. The guys heard us coming and looked up. Jason looked up and saw our daughter then smiled and said, "Honey you look very sexy. Which one of us did you wear that tiny bikini for?"

Lisa grinned then said, "For all three of my men Daddy." She then saw me and said, "Yes Mom, for you too."

We all laughed and told her how cute she looked. I could only imagine what each of the men was thinking as they looked at my beautiful and sexy daughter. She looked even sexier in her tiny bikini than she does naked.

When Jason announced the steaks were ready we all sat down to eat. As usual the steaks were perfect. Jason was interested in Ben's stories about trout fishing. It was obvious he was as proud of Paul as Jason and I are of Lisa. It sounded like Ben and Paul had a great time fishing together.

Lisa helped me clear the table as Jason began mixing all five of us drinks. We sat around the pool talking and enjoying our drinks. Paul shot a look at me. I gave him my biggest grin and motioned with my head toward the pool. We both got up and headed to the pool.

We sat our drinks along the side of the pool then climbed into the water to cool off. It was one of those days that didn't cool off much when the sun went down. The cool water felt great. I reached over and took hold of my son-in-law's cock and was pleasantly surprised he was already hard. I gave him a grin and asked, "Thinking about your wife and those two studs or thinking about me?"

"Lisa is hot, but that is not what I was thinking about. I was actually thinking about what a smoking hot mother-in-law I have."

His comment was probably not 100% true, but it made me feel really good. I took hold of the waistband of his little suit and pulled it down far enough it fell on off and was at the bottom of the shallow part of the pool where we were standing. Wrapping my hand around his now bare shaft I could feel the warmth of his hard flesh in my hand.

"Oh FUCK, Mom, that feels good."

I was slowly stroking my son-in-law's cock, while my daughter and the other two men had no idea what was going on. Paul and I were both facing the side of the pool. After stroking his cock for a few more minutes I turned to face him and put my legs around him. His left side was to me. My left leg was across his front and my right leg just above his ass cheeks. My bikini bottom covered pussy was pressed against his waist as I switched his cock from my right hand to my left.

Lisa was the first to notice Paul and I had stopped talking to them. She looked over at us and I saw a smile creep onto her face. She could see I was facing Paul, but could not see below the water. I unwrapped my legs and went underwater to retrieve Paul's suit off the bottom. Jason and Ben were talking to each other practically ignoring us. Lisa was still watching Paul and me when I lifted Paul's suit up so she could see it. The grin on her face was priceless as her suspicions were confirmed that something was going on.

Holding Paul's suit in my left hand I put my right hand on his ass. Sliding it down between his cheeks I found his little hole and began rubbing it. I knew from our time together before that he liked having his asshole played with.

Watching him I saw his eyes close as he let out a moan. Inserting the tip of my finger in his ass, and wiggling it around, caused his moans to become even louder.

Looking back to Lisa I could see she had stopped watching us and was now pulling her father and Paul's father up out of their chairs, leading them toward the pool. Soon all five of us were in the pool. It was obvious to everyone Paul was naked. I had thrown his suit up on the concrete beside the pool.

None of us were really swimming, but instead were standing in the cool water talking. Paul and I had our backs against one side of the pool while Lisa had situated herself between her father and father-in-law. I saw Paul's father had noticed something and looked up at his son saying, "Son, looks to me like you really like Lisa's mother."

It was all Paul could do to say, "Yea Dad she and I have been getting to know each other much better."

As could be expected Lisa and I were soon naked. I was watching Paul's father to make sure we weren't making him feel uncomfortable. He seemed to be quite at ease with what was taking place.

Lisa said, "Daddy and Ben you both need to get naked since Paul is already." The men looked at each other and grinned as Jason said, "Okay, but you girls have to take our trunks off."

A smile from my daughter told me all I needed to know. I left Paul, with his painfully hard cock, and went across the pool. Lisa was taking her father's trunks off so I moved to Ben and put my arms around his neck pulling myself against him. I rubbed the hard points of my nipples against his chest. To check my progress I moved my arms from around his neck and reached down to take hold of the waistband of his trunks and said, "We tend to get a little wild. I hope you are okay with all this?"

Ben gave me a smile then said, "You know what they say, when in Rome..."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips then pulled his trunks down and off. I threw them up next to where I had thrown Paul's. I heard the splat of another suit and saw Lisa had thrown her father's trunks in the same pile. I reached back down between Paul's father and myself to take hold of his cock. I was pleased to find he was erect.

The guys were grabbing at us girls in a playful manner. Nothing was getting very serious until I saw Jason sitting on the steps leading down into the pool. Our daughter was sitting on his lap facing her father with a leg on each side of his. I could not tell for sure, but it appeared my husband's cock was buried inside our daughter.

Turning to Ben I touched his cock and found he was still as stiff as a board. It was good to see he was into what was taking place. It was also obvious Lisa had not been exaggerating when she told me how big Jason's father is. I was very impressed and vowed to myself, if not tonight, then sometime soon I had to see for myself what that cock felt like when he fucked a woman.

While I was enjoying myself as I stroked his cock and fondled his balls, Ben said, "Looks like Lisa and her father are having a good time."

Looking over at them I could now see Lisa was moving up and down on her father's hard shaft. Turning back to Ben I said, "Yes, it would appear they are. Does any of this bother you, because if it does we can stop?"

Ben smiled and said, "Are you kidding. I love every bit of this."

I had an idea and said, "Tell me Ben have you ever been part of a double penetration of a woman?"

"No, I haven't, and I like the way your mind works, but seriously I think I might be too big."

"I don't think so and I think our daughter would enjoy her father and father-in-law in her at the same time."

"Are you serious, with Lisa?"

"Yea, I know I would enjoy it, but I don't believe Lisa has ever done that, or at least she hasn't told me she if it has happened. I have, but it was several years ago. There is nothing else like it, but you do have to start out slow."

Ben didn't say anything. Giving his cock a firm squeeze to make sure he was still hard, I said, "Honey, wait right here and keep that cock hard and ready." I turned and made my way over to where my husband and our daughter were enjoying each other. I gave Lisa a kiss then whispered in her ear, "What to try a DP with your father and father-in-law? You father-in-law is very interested."

I could see she was confused then she realized what I was saying. I saw the doubt on her face then said, "Honey it was my idea and I told him the guys would need to go slow at first. I promise, you will love it."

Nodding her head I said to Jason, "Pull your cock out of her and go lay on the lounge. I want Lisa to experience a DP."

Jason grinned then lifted Lisa off his cock. They got up and walked hand in hand up the steps of the pool. I motioned for Ben to follow us, which he did. Paul was watching and unsure what was going on. It was clear he was interested in watching as he moved toward us, but was not trying to stop us.

Taking Ben's hand I said, "Come with me Honey. I know you are going to love this. Trust me and I will help."

We watched as Jason lay back on his back on the lounge. His cock was long and hard pointing at his navel. As Lisa positioned herself over her father I took hold of his cock and directed it into her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto her father's cock. Turning toward Ben I motioned for him to come closer. I got down on my knees, which I don't think he was expecting, and took his considerable manhood as far into my mouth as I could. I covered it with saliva to act as lubricant to help him enter my daughter's ass.

Helping him get on top of Lisa I had hold of his spit covered cock. I had Jason and Lisa stop moving while I positioned Ben's glans against Lisa's little rosebud. I could see she was stuffed full of her father's manhood and knew Ben was large enough, at best, this was going to be very uncomfortable. Looking at Ben I said, "Okay, Honey push hard but go very slowly until you are inside her ass then stop and let her get used to two of the men she loves being inside her."

I had one hand flat on Lisa's waist and the other still holding and guiding her father-in-law's manhood as he attempted to enter her very tight little hole. By now Paul was on the other side of the lounge chair watching what I was doing. He took Lisa's face in his hands and was giving her a passionate kiss as his father pressed harder and harder trying to enter his son's wife.

The moment Ben's glans slipped past her sphincter Lisa's scream could be easily heard even though she was screaming into her husband's mouth,. Gently taking Ben's balls into my hand I told him to relax and let Lisa become accustom to both cocks now inside her.

Lisa pulled back from Paul and said, "Oh FUCK MOM I am stuffed! I have never felt so full of cock."

"I know Honey, there is nothing like it, I love the feeling."

"Fuck Mom, Dad fucked my ass last night. I don't know if I can do this again so soon."

When Lisa said her Dad had fucked her the night before I knew she was talking about her father-in-law. I hadn't known my baby had this huge cock in her ass the night before, but I said, "Baby that is good. You should still be stretched out a little from last night. That will make this easier. Trust me you are going to love this. Just relax and let the guys do all the work. You just enjoy what is happening."

I didn't have to say anything to Ben. I did put my hand on his sexy ass and pressed gently. He got the hint and began pushing himself deeper into my daughter's ass. He was going very slowly and I could tell from the moaning Lisa was struggling to take both men at the same time, but I could also tell from the looks she kept giving me how much she wanted this. It hurt but she wanted to do this for the guys, but more to prove to herself she could do it.

It took a while, but Ben was able to bury himself deep inside his daughter-in-law. I could see he had his pubes pressed against her cheeks. I couldn't help myself. I was too turned on I reached between Ben's legs and took hold of his scrotum. As I fondled him in my hand I asked, "Honey, how does that feel? Both men are fully inside you."

"Mom, it hurts a little, but otherwise it feels amazing."

I leaned into Ben's ear and whispered, "How does my baby girl's ass feel with me holding those big balls?"

"Oh FUCK Karen? Oh FUCK!"

I had to grin. I knew Paul's father was having a great time. Talking to the men I said, "Okay guys start out very slowly. When one pulls out the other should be entering. You should be able to speed up once my baby becomes accustom to how much hard cock she has inside her.

Now sitting on the lounge next to theirs I was watching the hottest scene I believe I had ever witnessed. Sure I had seen women at our club do this, but never my own daughter. I didn't realize my fingers were on my clit until Paul had come around and was pushing me onto my back. This was the first time he had been this aggressive with me and I was happy to see him getting a little more confidence when it came to being intimate with me.

My son-in-law was climbing on top of me and I felt his hard cock penetrate me. Unlike Lisa, I was easily penetrated due to there being only one cock and the amount of natural lubrication my body had produced.

Paul was fucking me slowly while we both were watching Lisa being used as the sandwich filling between two slices of bread. It appeared to me she was no longer in pain and the men had sped up their thrusting into her. Lisa was moaning and urging both men to cum in her and fill her with cum. It wasn't long before Lisa's orgasm overwhelmed her and she let out a tremendous yell. I knew my baby was experiencing a massive orgasm. It did not surprise me to see both men following soon after with their own orgasms. I have been told the sensation a man feels during a DP is intense. Not only is the hole he is fucking very tight there is the additional sensation of the other man's cock rubbing against their own through the thin wall of flesh separating the two holes.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers