Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers

Turning my attention now to Paul I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him tight into me. Watching his wife being penetrated by two hard cocks at the same time had him worked up to a fever pitch. I said, "Fuck me Baby. Fuck your wife's mommy and fill me with the cum you give her. Hard Baby, fuck me hard." He was being more aggressive this time than any of the other times he had been inside me. I had just watched my daughter experience a great orgasm and now her husband was fucking the shit out of me and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

The three next to us were laying still. Both men were still connected to my daughter via their cocks. Lisa had turned her head towards Paul and me and was watching as her husband gave me a nice hard fucking. I glanced over and saw she was smiling as she watched. I was not sure Paul knew we were being watched. His attention was divided between the sensations he was feeling in his cock and looking at me. I think knowing what had just been done to his wife also contributed a lot to his arousal.

My fingers were digging hard into his ass cheeks as I pulled him hard into me each time he thrust. I tightened my grip on his ass when I saw him close his eyes and lift his chest up off my tits. I pulled him hard into me as he pushed his cock deep holding himself as deep inside me as he could while his body released his seed into me. Through gritted teeth he said, "Oh fuck Mom I'm cumming. FUCK, fuck fuck...your pussy feels so damn good."

"Kiss me," I said. He lowered himself and our mouths locked on each other. That was all it took to push me over the edge. My head exploded and I felt the muscles deep in my pussy begin to squeeze his cock repeatedly as I had my own orgasm. I love the feeling of a hard cock inside me when I cum. It gives my pussy something to squeeze each time my muscles contract.

All thoughts of my daughter watching us or what had happened right beside us were gone from my mind. The sexual tension had been building inside me since early this morning. Jason had fucked me the night before, but knowing my baby girl was with her father-in-law had me super aroused. Then when I found out they were coming over this evening my libido was working overtime as I thought of all the possibilities. That is when the idea of a DP came to me. I thought the idea of her father and father-in-law inside her at the same time would be something she would enjoy and remember for a long time.

Once I had come down from my own orgasm I glanced over to see Lisa grinning at me. "Looks like you really enjoyed my husband's hard cock Mom."

I said, "Honey you have no idea. Get your ass over here and clean my pussy."

This was something we had never done. Each time Lisa and I had been together it had been just the two of us. I was not sure what she would say. She glanced at the three men watching then crawled over and gave me a kiss before sliding down between my legs and cleaning her husband's cum from my pussy. I just lay there and didn't give her any further encouragement as my daughter brought me to two more orgasms while cleaning her husband's cum from inside me. After my second orgasm on her tongue she rose up, looked at me then gave me a grin. I motioned for her to move up and give me another kiss.

As we shared a wonderful kiss I could taste Paul's cum, my own pussy and my daughter's mouth all mixed together. I then I rolled her onto her back and proceeded to clean her. She was pressing her pussy against my mouth and pulling my head tight against her pressing my face against her where her legs met. She had either one or two more orgasms; I was not for sure how many, but I could tell she enjoyed what I had done.

The five of us got up and headed to the hot tub. I made sure to get next to Ben and let her father and husband have Lisa. We didn't fuck anymore that evening, but did have a lot of fun fondling each other. It appeared Jason and Paul both had one of Lisa's breasts in his hand the entire time. Ben made sure I wasn't ignored. He and I had a very enjoyable time in the hot tub. Before we got out of the tub I made him promise the next time he was in town he would let me experience that huge cock of his filling me. He agreed and said he would like that.

By the time we ended our fun for the evening, we were all exhausted. Lisa and I both enjoyed the attention as the men each took their turn saying good-bye. I know when they left our house Jason and I were so tired neither one of us had the energy for anything further. It was truly unusual when this happened. We were exhausted, but very happy.

Chapter 26 - Do You Promise (Ben)

My son drove us back to their house. Lisa and I rode in the back seat. All the way home Lisa had a grip on my cock. There was no way my sexy daughter-in-law was going to be able to get me hard again, but even flaccid her hand felt very nice. I know I have never fucked as much in such a short amount of time as I had in the previous 30 or so hours. It would take my cock a month to recover, but I had also never before had such a memorable sexual experience.

When we got back to the house my son insisted I sleep in the Master bedroom. I tried to argue and told him that was not necessary. I said, "Son, I don't want to take your bed."

"Dad I insist," was his response.

Seeing I was not going to win the argument, I asked, "But where will you and Lisa sleep?"

Grinning he said, "I will sleep in the guest bedroom, Lisa will be with you. Whether or not you sleep is entirely up to you."

This was unexpected, but I was not going to pass up my last night of getting to sleep with my beautiful daughter-in-law. Lisa put her arms around my neck and said, "Dad, this is what Paul and I both want." She paused and gave me a look like her feelings had been hurt then said, "That is unless you don't want me."

Looking at my son I said, "Good Night Son, and thank you for the beautiful bed partner. See you in the morning." I then lifted my petite daughter-in-law into my arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Behind me I heard my son say, "Enjoy yourself Dad. No hurry about getting up in the morning. Your flight isn't until late afternoon."

I laid Lisa's nude body on the bed, stripped off my swim trunks then crawled into bed next to her. She turned her back to me and I spooned up against her pressing my flaccid cock against her firm but warm soft ass. I put my arm over her side closing my hand on one of her breasts. That was the last thing I remember before falling off to sleep.

The sun woke us both. Somehow I had ended up on my back and Lisa's head was on my chest. One of her legs was across mine with her thigh pressing against my balls. I was in paradise laying there. I never wanted to move but instead lay there enjoying this wonderful woman's body. The fact she was my son's wife didn't bother me at all. She was a beautiful woman and in such a situation a man's cock can overlook small details like that especially when my son had made it clear he wanted me to enjoy his wife and she had made it equally clear this is what she wanted.

I felt her begin to stir. Her leg kept moving and it felt great pressing against my cock and balls. I was sure I would not have been able to get hard again so soon, but sleep had evidently reset my body and it appeared it was eager for more. I felt Lisa's hand move to between my legs and felt her cup my balls. Her hand then moved to my cock and began squeezing it. I felt her head move and realized she was looking up at me.

"Dad, I like cum for breakfast. Would you mind if I get me some?"

"Oh Fuck Honey. That would be wonderful."

She slid down my chest and stomach. I felt the wet warmth as she took me into her mouth. Lying there feeling my cock in her mouth while she cupped my balls in her hand and ran her fingers across my ass made me feel almost like I was 20 years old again. I had cum so much since arriving here it took her considerable talent to get me to cum, but she was able to do just that. Not only did she make me cum, Lisa swallowed every drop and didn't stop until my cock had become soft and hyper-sensitive. When she finally stopped she moved back to the head of the bed and put her leg back between mine pressing her thigh against my scrotum. She laid her head back on my chest and I heard her say, "Dad, that was Delicious." We laid there for quite some time.

Finally getting the nerve to ask her I said, "Sweetie, is this the last time we will do this?"

Lisa looked at me and said, "Dad, it is up to Paul, but I am sure this will not be the last. I certainly hope not. I have really enjoyed your visit."

I laughed then said, "Honey it has been a visit I personally will never forget. I still think I might be dreaming and if that is the case, I never want to wake up."

She snuggled in close and rubbed her face against my chest then said, "I assure you this is not a dream and what we have shared has been 100% real. Dad you may not know this but you are an outstanding lover."

"Honey that is nice of you to say, but it was you that made this weekend so wonderful."

Lisa asked, "Do you mind if I ask a question?"

"Absolutely not, you can ask me anything you want."

"Last night, you know when you and Daddy were inside me. Did that feel much different than when it was just you and me?"

"Baby that was something that is very hard to describe, but to answer your question, yes it was much different and it was incredible. Honey you are a small woman and very tight anyway, but having you full of another man who is also moving inside you was incredible. I am sure it was not very comfortable for you, but for me it was probably the best sex I have ever had. That does not mean I want to do that a lot. I prefer having you all to myself, but for something different it was great!"

She thought about it a while then said, "It hurt quite a bit, at least at first, then once I got used to it, the feeling was unlike anything I have ever felt. I agree with you, it was fun, but I like having only one handsome man to concentrate on."

I asked, "Why did you ask?"

"I was thinking about maybe one of these days having Daddy and Paul do it at least once. I would like for Paul to feel what it is like. Dad it is difficult to explain how much I love your son. He is the most considerate and wonderful man in the world. He makes me feel like the most desired woman in the world and at the same time he makes me feel very safe. He is always looking out for me and takes such good care of me. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost him."

"Honey let me tell you, from what I have seen and what he told me when we were fishing, the feeling is mutual. You are his entire world. He is very proud of you and his love for you is limitless."

Feeling her press herself against me and hug me tighter made me feel really good. My son really is an extremely fortunate man.

****

It was time to head to the airport. Paul drove and again Lisa and I sat in the back. We didn't do anything, other than I had my arm around her and held her pressed tight against me. Now and then I would kiss her. As we got closer to the airport Paul spoke up saying, "Dad I have been thinking. Would you mind if Lisa came out to Colorado to visit you once in a while? I want the two of us to spend more time out there. I was thinking she might like to go with you on a fishing trip. I think the two of you could have a lot of fun camping on the edge of the stream."

"Son, I would love to have either one of you or both anytime you can find the time. I agree taking our girl fishing would be lots of fun and I would love to see her naked under the stars. That is if you don't mind."

"Dad as far as you are concerned - and this also goes for her own mother and father - you all have my permission to do whatever you want. My girl knows the rules and she will do whatever you want."

I gave Lisa a hug then looked at her and asked, "Honey is that okay with you?"

I saw her look at my father and say, "Dad, my enjoyment comes from giving others pleasure. Paul likes sharing me to others and I like making him happy."

I just sat there looking at my daughter-in-law thinking about how fortunate my son really is. From this point forward, my future visits from my son and his wife and my visits to see them were going to have a whole new level of enjoyment. I could hardly wait to get Lisa's cute little naked ass pressed into the grass alongside a cold Colorado mountain stream while feeling my cock sheathed in the silky warmth of her body.

As I was getting ready to head to the gate for boarding, I gave Lisa a big hug. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. Shaking Paul's hand I said, "Son this weekend has been amazing. You take care of our girl."

"I always do Dad. She is very special."

"Between you and me, do you have any dates planned for her?"

Paul grinned and said, "As a matter of fact I do have a very special date planned. I have the guy picked out and just need to double check with him and arrange a date, but don't say anything. Lisa doesn't know anything about it."

"If you get a chance, would you call me and tell me about her dates?"

"Sure Dad, no problem. I will make sure to remember and keep you updated."

As I turned to head toward the security screening I was already looking forward to the next time I saw my son, but even more anxious to see my daughter-in-law.

Continued in Part 5

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,170 Followers