Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers

We both know what is coming and even though we are both usually looking forward to the experience it still makes the butterflies in my stomach begin to get active.

The method I had used with my own father to ease us into shedding our clothes was what I had planned for this evening. Ben opened the door and stepped aside allowing me to enter first. Once inside I could see he was as nervous as I expected. I said, "Dad, would you like to take a shower or bath together?"

I could see he looked relieved to not have to figure out what he should do next. "I would like that," was his only response.

Without saying anything further I stood there and began to slowly unbutton my blouse. Ben stood facing me frozen in place. I said, "Dad, why don't you have a seat and watch me while I undress and get ready for you, then I will help you."

He never took his eyes off me as he sat down in the closest chair. When I had released the last button my blouse was hanging open, but the semi-transparent fabric was still covering my nipples. The view of the inner swell of my breasts was unobstructed. He could see my shelf bra holding and displaying my breasts for him. I slipped the blouse off my shoulders giving him his first ever unobstructed view of my nipples. I was nude from the waist up with the exception of my sexy bra, which concealed nothing, serving only to enhance the view.

Walking over the chair he was seated in I leaned over and presented one nipple an inch or two from his parted lips. To his credit he didn't need to be told what to do next and I felt his warm lips close on my sensitive nipple then his wet tongue flick the hardened flesh. He sucked it gently at first then harder before finally capturing it between his teeth and lightly biting it. I squealed at the pain and pulled back, not to get away but instead to offer him the other nipple.

Before taking it he said, "Sorry about that. I got a little over excited."

In my sexiest voice I said, "Don't apologize, I liked it. Don't ever apologize for being a sexy man."

He grinned then took my breast into both hands and held me in place as he sucked my tender sensitive flesh. Before releasing me he gave the hardened nipple another bite, but held my nipple between his teeth. I put my hands on his head and pulled his face tight against my breast. When I released him I was ready to lie on my back and give myself to him. Rather than doing that I unzipped my skirt and lowered it revealing my lace G-string covered pussy. The garment was for only for decoration. He had touched it, but this was his first time to see it.

Through the lace, the slit between my lips was clearly visible. I would never offer my G-string to my dates, but if they asked for it, I would gladly give it to them as a keepsake. Several men own G-strings with my scent on them.

Stepping up to Ben I asked, "Dad, would you like to unwrap the gift from your son?" Grinning he took hold of the waist and slowly pulled it down watching the fabric peel away from the freshly shaved flesh between my legs. Standing there in my stilettos and shelf bra I asked him if he wanted me to remove anything else. I was pretty sure we would be heading straight to the bed and skip the tub or shower.

"No, I like your sexy bra and those heels. Honey you are just like I imagined, the way you are."

I didn't say it, but I would have been very surprised if he had wanted to do anything else. I lowered myself to my knees and began unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes kept moving from his buttons to his eyes. His eyes were on mine the entire time.

It wasn't long before he was wearing only a pair of boxers. I grinned and looked up at him. The enlarged manhood concealed behind the fabric was straining to get free. I squeezed it with my hand and ran my fingers along the length of the concealed organ. Teasing a man's cock is so much fun and seeing the look of desperation on his face is priceless. They usually just watch me while in their minds they are screaming for me to stop.

I reached in through the fly and touched the cock of the man who had fathered my husband. I was anxious to feel that same cock inside me very soon. I hoped he had a big load of cum for me. I wanted my father-in-law to fill me with his cum. I was certain filling his son's wife and marking her as his with his own cum would be exciting for both of us.

With my hand inside his boxers I began to squeeze and gently pull on his growing manhood. As I was doing this our eyes were locked on each other. Moving my hand from his shaft I cupped his balls in the palm of my hand. They felt fairly large.

I still had not seen his cock or balls and somehow this was even better. Even though I could not see his manhood, I could tell he was circumcised. Whether a man is circumcised or not makes no difference when he is inside me, but I like the appearance of a circumcised cock. I like being able to see the glans when he is flaccid and seeing the pre-cum develop at the end of that big pink head.

The anticipation of what was coming could be felt in the air. Ben said, "Sweetie, you don't mind if I just sit here all night and let you do what you are doing right now, do you?"

Grinning I said, "Dad, I could do this all night, but something tells me you might make a mess in your boxers if I keep this up much longer."

"You are probably right, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to try." He paused then said, "You said something about a shower."

"Yes, but that was just my idea to get you naked so you could have me. We can still do it if you want."

"It does sound like fun, but I don't want you taking off your bra and heels. Let's skip the shower, if you don't mind."

With his cock still in my hand I squeezed it as I looked at him and said, "Dad, I don't mind at all. What would you like to do with your son's wife?"

Seeing the look on his face I stopped what I was doing. I realized what I had said for some reason had really excited him and he almost shot his first load in his boxers. The expression on his face told me he was struggling to maintain control. He placed his hand on the hand I was stroking him with and said, "Stop, please. Give me a second." When I felt him relax he looked at me and said, "Okay, I am better now. Sweetie, I almost lost it. You are just too sexy for me. How does Paul do it?"

It was a rhetorical question I knew he did not want an answer for, but I said, "Dad you would have no way of knowing this, but your son is one hell of a man and he is a fantastic lover."

He leaned forward and pulled me up into his lap. He positioned me sideways across his lap as we kissed. After a few minutes of cuddling and kissing Ben said, "Honey, I can't wait any longer. Let's see how sturdy the bed in this room is." I got up off his lap then he got up from the chair. With him standing I knelt in front of him. Looking up at him I took hold of the waist of his boxers and began to slowly tug them down. When his cock was revealed it was very handsome. The thick shaft was perfectly straight and was covered with a crisscross of thick veins. His glans was proud and swollen. It was a beautiful pink with evidence of his pre-cum leaking from the tip.

Unable to resist I wrapped my hand around his shaft and extended my tongue to lick the drop of clear fluid that had formed. When I looked up at Ben I saw the biggest grin I believe I had ever seen on his face. He was enjoying this and I felt good I was able to give this wonderful man the pleasure he deserved. His shaft is very thick and my hand would not go all the way around him. I tried touching my index finger to my thumb and was not even able to get two-thirds of the way around his thick shaft. I would never tell either one of them, but Ben was thicker than his son, by quite a bit. The length looked about the same as Paul but I wanted to feel the stretch this cock was going to do to my pussy when he entered me.

Holding his cock in my hand, I used it to lead him to the bedroom. I then released him and climbed onto the bed. He quickly followed and lay next to me supporting his upper body on his elbow. I was on my back looking up at him. The look in his eyes made me feel warm and sexy. I could see the desire in his eyes. There was no doubt he wanted me. Nothing was said between us as he touched his index finger to my nipple closest to him. The touch was so light it sent chills across my chest and down to my clit. I could feel my nipple harden under his touch.

This light almost tickling was driving me wild with desire. I wanted to scream out to him to suck on it pinch it, or even bite it, but the light touching continued and had me ready to push him onto his back and impale myself on his hard shaft. I have never had a man do what he was doing with such expertise arousing me to such a high level or arousal.

As if reading my mind I felt his index finger and thumb tighten and gently pinch my nipple. His grip tightened and felt really good. He was now pulling and at the same time twisting my nipple. With my arm that was between us I took hold of his hard cock while he continued playing with and abusing my nipple.

"Honey you look damn sexy in that bra. I have never seen a bra as sexy as that and it helps it is being worn by the sexiest and most beautiful woman I know. Sweetie, I love you more than you will ever know."

Now he had me about to climb the walls. I had to do something and that is when I said, "Dad, lay back and let me take care of you."

He grinned then lay on his back. I was up and had my mouth on his nipples sucking and biting them while I was squeezing and pulling on his cock with my hand. I was careful to pay attention to the indicators most men display when they are about to cum. I wanted him to enjoy this as long as possible and didn't know how well he would be able to recover once he had cum.

The palm of my hand was soaked with his leaking pre-cum. I kissed my way down his hairy chest until I was looking directly into the pee hole of his cock. His glans was engorged with blood and was flared holding the hole open and full of clear pre-cum. I kissed the tip of his glans then licked the moisture from it. I knew I would have no success getting this monster all the way into my mouth, but I did take his glans between my lips and sucked on it while flicking my tongue across the tip and pushing it against the hole where his pre-cum had been collecting.

Holding his cock in a firm grip I pulled it as I moved lower to lick his scrotum. I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time, running my tongue around the large orb that had produced the sperm creating the man I loved more than life itself. Many people who have never experienced the lifestyle think I am a slut and consider what I do to be cheating on my husband.

Whether or not I am a slut could be debated, but I have never cheated on Paul. Sure I frequently have sex with other men, but Paul knows every man I have ever been with and even more importantly he has arranged each date I have had with these men. Cheating is not letting another man fuck you; it is doing so behind the back of the person you love. Paul has had sex with a very small number of women, but when it happens he tells me all the details. We don't keep secrets, at least not important secrets, from each other. Paul is always keeping secrets regarding the identity of my dates, but that is part of the fun and not a real secret.

I have always been submissive and would have been happy if I had never felt another man's cock in me, but the fact is my husband gets very aroused knowing he can give me to any man he wants and that I will let that man do whatever he wants to me. I also know my husband would never set me up with a man who would seriously hurt me. I confess I do enjoy the sex, but what I enjoy even more is submitting myself to my husband and doing what he wants. The lifestyle we enjoy so much allows him to share me with other men and for me to not feel guilty about surrendering my body to these men for their enjoyment.

I don't expect anyone to understand any of this and really the only important thing is that Paul and I have an extremely strong marriage while enjoying every single day of our lives to the fullest. I have learned so much about myself and had experiences I never would have had if we had not tried the Hotwife lifestyle and learned how much we enjoy it. Normally Paul does not have sex with other women. That is not what our lifestyle is about. What Paul enjoys is that I belong to him and he can share me with whomever he wants. He normally shares me with other men. Even though it about him sharing me with men, there have been times he has experienced another woman with the most notable being my mother. That is a whole other story by itself. He also had a recent sexual experience with a young girl on an airplane when he went to Colorado to visit his father.

The best part of everything is neither Paul nor I hold anything back from each other. When Paul returned from that trip one of the first things he told me about was that girl on the plane. He also told me her boyfriend was there encouraging him. We talked and said if they ever do get married it is pretty obvious she very likely will be a Hotwife. Paul wishes he knew her name because he said he wishes he could introduce her to me. He said he would like for me to tell her about our lifestyle.

This particular night I am on a date with a man I do love. He is my father-in-law and is very much a man. Living in Colorado is perfect for him since he is such an outdoorsman. I love sucking on a man's cock, but to be able to suck on the cock of a man I honestly love makes it all that much better. There are only three men in my life I can say I actually love. The first, of course, is my husband Paul. Next is my father and the third is Paul's father. I have had the opportunity to feel the cocks of two of those men penetrate me and fill me with their essence. In my hand I was holding the balls of the man whose cock and cum would be filling me very soon. The excitement of just thinking about that happening has my pussy soaked.

Ben's scrotum and manhood are covered with my saliva. His cock and balls taste very good and I know he is ready to take his son's wife and make me his. I am also very excited to feel his flesh penetrate me.

I know Ben is on the edge and would not last very long if he was to take me now. I move back up his body and press my breasts against the side of his chest as I look into his eyes and say, "Dad, your cock is so big and tastes delicious. Tonight I am yours to do with whatever you want. I have three holes for your use and want you to enjoy yourself."

His eyes were locked on mine and I could almost see the anticipation on his face. I knew he was ready to take me, but what I didn't know was how he wanted to do that. I asked, "What do you want to do? How do you want me?"

He was silent for a few seconds as he looked at me. He said, "First I have always wanted to taste your pussy."

I gave him a big grin and said, "I would like that a lot."

He was getting up as I lay back resting my head on the pillow. I could see him as he looked at me. Without taking his eyes off mine he gently pushed my legs apart. I watched as he lowered his face to between my legs and I felt his tongue touch my lips. I jerked at his first touch, not from fear, shock or anything like that, but the intensity of the touch of his tongue on my flesh. Watching him was a real turn-on and I soon was in ecstasy. I closed my eyes and concentrated on feeling what my husband's father was doing. He pushed my legs up toward my chest telling me to hold them back.

Gripping my legs behind my knees I pulled them toward my chest and held them there. Once again I was looking at him but this time from between my legs. I felt his tongue slip between my lips. I felt him moving it between my lips as he followed the path directly up until he touched my clit. I moaned at the pleasure of his tongue touching my very sensitive little clit. His lips were now on me and his fingers were pulling my lips apart. He was sucking directly on my clit, driving me to the edge of my first orgasm of the evening.

This man was wonderful and knew exactly how to pleasure a woman. I was still holding my knees when I closed my eyes concentrating on what Ben was doing. He was moving his tongue all along the crease were my lips came together protecting the tunnel into my body I expected to feel his cock stretch open very soon.

I felt his tongue as he touched that very sensitive spot between my pussy and my ass. An even louder moan escaped from within me this time. Then the tip of his tongue touched my rosebud and sent me in the most wonderful plunge over the edge as I screamed, "Oh FUCK, I'm cumming!"

A massive orgasm consumed me and all through it I felt Ben's tongue on my ass. It was one of the most memorable orgasms I have ever had. No man had ever done that to me and made me cum that strong. At least none I could remember at that moment.

Ben moved back up my body and I released my legs. His mouth was now on my nipples as he sucked on them. The afterglow of my orgasm was wonderful and his lips pulling at my nipples made it even better. "That was nothing short of amazing," was all I was able to say. I had never had milk in my breasts, but the thought of him sucking on my nipples the way he was made me wish they were filled with milk for him to drink.

He looked up at me and said, "I am happy you enjoyed it."

His hands were on my hips and without saying anything I knew he wanted me on my stomach. He pulled the pillow from his side of the bed and stuffed it under my hips raising my ass cheeks high off the bed. I lay with the side of my face against my pillow and my ass elevated in an invitation. I didn't ask any questions while waiting for what I was pretty sure was about to happen. My father-in-law moved my legs apart and I felt his hard shaft pressed against my pussy. With my hips raised and at this angle he had an easy target to enter my pussy from behind. I had been entered like this before and had always enjoyed it.

The feeling of the tip of his manhood pushing past my pussy lips and penetrating my body felt amazing. Cocks larger than Ben's had entered me before, but it had been quite some time. Ben pushed his hard flesh into me slowly filling me with that wonderful sensation I have always enjoyed. As he entered me I had the feeling of being totally stuffed. When I felt his pubes pressing against my cheeks I knew I had taken the full length of his manhood. The thought of my husband's father being deep inside me caused quite a rush of emotion.

He held himself in place allowing me time to adjust then he slowly began pulling himself out. When he was about to pull completely out of me he began pushing back in. His cock felt amazing and I was so overcome with arousal I was soaked. He did this maybe a dozen times then when he pulled out he kept pulling leaving me empty and wanting him back inside me.

Moments later I felt his hard manhood, but I realized his intent was to enter the hole for which he had put me in this position. At first I thought might be just a mistake and he needed to realign his cock, but almost as quick I realized he was pressing against my tight little hole deliberately attempting to enter my most intimate of holes.

It was clear he knew where he was and what he wanted. It is not that I don't like taking a man in my ass, it is just that this is not what I had been expecting. On top of that, Ben was quite large to be entering my ass. I gritted my teeth determined to take him into my body in whatever manner he wanted and it was true I had told him I had three holes for his use.

Thankfully his cock was coated with the natural lubrication from my pussy and made his entry easier. The hardest part for me, of taking a man in the ass, is getting the glans past my sphincter. Once his glans is in the remainder of his shaft is much easier. I relaxed my ass and Ben was very gentle and patient as he applied pressure. I felt my sphincter relent as it opened up allowing him to enter me. Just as before I felt his pubes press against my cheeks, but this time it was a little higher.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,171 Followers