Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," I said. "I'm just curious."

"Okay, if you want to know. I obviously didn't measure it, but it was high enough I know you shave more than your legs and underarms."

I know my face must have turned beet red. I'm an exhibitionist, that's for sure, but I like to be awake and know what I'm doing when others are enjoying my exposed body.

Seeing my embarrassment, Clifford said, "I'm really sorry, but I think I got you covered before anyone else saw you."

He was so cute. I realized he had done the only thing he could think of and I was grateful. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "You are a true gentleman. Thank you."

It was now his turn to blush as he said, "It was my pleasure and you are even more beautiful that I realized."

I lifted my butt off the seat and pulled my skirt back down. Checking under the jacket I confirmed I was once again covered before I removed his jacket, folded it and placed it on his lap while thanking him.

"You can keep it, I don't mind."

"No, thanks to you, I'm okay now."

I saw Clifford's eyes glance back over to my exposed legs. He looked up and saw that I had caught him. He grinned and said, "They really are nice."

He then grinned and said, "Lisa this is one trip I will not soon forget. I just wish the situation was such that I could get to know you a lot better."

I placed my hand on his then gave him a smile and said, "You and me both. You just never know what life may throw at us."

He said, "I'll keep my fingers crossed," as he gave me a big grin.

No further sexual innuendos occurred the remainder of the flight. I did feel bad Paul hadn't met Clifford. I was sure if he had I would see him at the door when I pulled it open, some future Friday evening.

As we were walking up the Jet-Way and entering the terminal with Clifford directly behind me I got an idea. Once we were inside the terminal I pulled out my phone and said, "Clifford, do you mind me taking a selfie of the two of us?"

His face lit up and he said, "Not if you'll promise to send me a copy."

Chapter 54 - Mountain Time (Ben)

I was at the airport an hour early to pick up my daughter-in-law. I was looking forward to her spending the week with me. I was very excited when my son called and told me he had a conference to attend and wanted to know if I would like to have Lisa fly out to spend the week with me. I told him, "I'd love to have her." I heard him laugh then say, "Dad, that's the idea."

It took me a few seconds then I realized what he was saying. I said, "That didn't come out how I had intended."

"Dad, that's okay. I think you know what I think and seriously, she is yours for the week. I'm sure you'll enjoy her."

"I now I will. Thanks Son."

"You are welcome Dad. Take care and enjoy the week."

My daughter-in-law is one very beautiful woman and I would have been happy to have her spend time with me regardless of the situation. A while back my son had surprised me by telling me about the lifestyle he and Lisa enjoy. Before I could fully understand that he offered to share her with me. That first night with my daughter-in-law is one memory I never want to forget.

Since then I've looked at her from a much different perspective. She is not only a beautiful woman she is also one of the sexiest women I have ever been to bed with. Fucking your son's wife is quite an eye opening experience, especially when it's done out in the open with his encouragement and her desire to have her body used by you for your own sexual enjoyment. It's something I can never explain to my friends, but just the same it's an experience I'll always treasure.

Paul told me he was sending a DVD along with Lisa telling me it contained the video he shot during Lisa's birthday party where I had been one of the participants. That day has been a blur in my memory so I was anxious to see the video. I received a text message from Lisa telling me they had just landed and would soon be at the gate to get off the aircraft.

I replied telling her I was at the airport and ready to take her to the house once she got her luggage. I waited a few minutes then began circling the Arrivals area watching for her to appear. When I saw her my heart surged. My son's wife doesn't even have to try to look sexy; it just comes to her naturally.

She was standing amongst several others next to her roller bag, but she might as well have been standing there all alone. She stood out in the crowd as if it was midnight and a spotlight was focused on only her. She was wearing a pink satin blouse that looked like it had been custom tailored. It fit her curves snug without looking too small. She wore the sexiest little black mini-skirt and a pair of cute heels that looked casual, but yet had a heel high enough to shape her legs in a way that makes a man want to spread them and dive in. I knew her well enough to know she dressed like this without even knowing how hot she looked.

She saw me moments after I had spotted her, and waived. I pulled up to the sidewalk and as I took her bags I was well aware of the fact anyone looking at my crotch would see the obvious bulge as my cock strained to get free of the confines of my pants.

After loading her bags in the back of my pick-up truck, I opened the passenger door and watched her climb up into the cab. That firm little ass made me even more uncomfortable. I tried hard to adjust my cock without being obvious about what I was doing. As I closed the door I looked and saw several men looking my way. Most quickly looked away afraid of me seeing then ogling Lisa. A couple older guys didn't care they had been caught. They simply gave me a grin and nodded their heads.

I jogged around to the driver's side and jumped in. I was surprised to see Lisa had scooted across the seat and was in the middle of the bench seat. With my right hand I squeezed her bare thigh and held it until I heard someone honk their horn behind me. Moving my hand to the gear shift I put the transmission in gear and let out on the clutch.

Lisa was a little chatterbox as we drove. Listening to a female voice was music to my ears. Living alone I enjoy having company, but it's usually my fishing buddies and seldom do I have the opportunity to be around women. Hearing Lisa's voice has always been refreshing, but it sounded especially good this time.

My son's wife is so adorably cute, it's impossible to not like her. I fell in love with her the first time I met her. They had been dating for quite a while when our son brought her home to meet his mother and me. By the end of their visit my wife and I were both ready to make wedding plans for them.

I admit I had lusted after her, but I never made any attempt to act on that lust. My wife had even noticed my interest in her and had teased me about it. I confessed to her that she was right. The look of concern she gave me prompted me to say, "Honey you know me, I'm always horny, but you know I would never cheat on you and she is our son's girl. Even if we weren't married I would never screw things up for him."

She assured me she knew what I was saying was true and that she had never questioned my faithfulness to her. She did laugh and tell me she knew I was a horny old man. After Paul and Lisa were married I always enjoyed when they came to visit and over time was always able to control my underlying desire of wanting to fuck my son's wife. There were times I thought she might have seen through me, but she never said anything and Paul never acted like he had noticed. Lisa had teased me some, but I don't think she realized how hard it had been for me to control myself. Like I said, I don't think she realizes what emotions she stirs in men.

Imagine my surprise when my son visited and on our father/son fishing trip he spilled the beans, telling me he and Lisa lived a Hotwife lifestyle. He went on to explain in detail what this meant. As he explained to me how he shares Lisa with other men it took all my self-control to not pull my cock out and jerk off right there in front of him. My fantasy came true when he said he wanted to share Lisa with me. At first his words didn't actually register in my brain. I was sure I had misunderstood, but he made it clear this was what he wanted to do.

From that moment up to the moment I pushed my cock past her wet lips and into her warm moist pussy I was afraid someone was going to wake me up and tell me it had all been a wonderful dream. Since then I've had the pleasure of enjoying Lisa's body several times and each time seems to be better than the previous. From that first time I put my cock in her tight little pussy I was hopelessly and forever hooked.

While she was talking and catching me up on what she and Paul had been doing my brain was thinking of those sexy legs in the seat beside me. During the drive she never once mentioned any of her dates, but I was sure there had been some. She told me about their new house and about some of the unique features Alan had designed into the home. I was very happy for her and Paul. They really did seem to have a perfect marriage.

From the way she talked I could tell her life revolved around my son. I would have never thought anyone living as they do could have such a strong marriage. The Hotwife lifestyle, at least the way they live it, had not fractured their marriage as I would have suspected, but instead seemed to make it even stronger. This knowledge made it easy for me to let go and accept this gift my son had given me and enjoy my beautiful and sexy daughter-in-law.

I was keeping both hands on the steering wheel as we headed down the Interstate. She reached up and took hold of my right wrist. Ducking under my arm she placed it over her shoulders as she scooted even closer against me. Taking the hint I pulled her tight against my side. She looked up at me grinning and gave me a kiss on the cheek saying, "That's better. Dad I met a guy on the flight from home. He was the nicest guy and the funny thing is after we had been talking a while I found out he is from here and even has relatives who live not too far from you."

"That is a small world. What's his name?"

"Crap, I didn't even get his last name, but his first name is Clifford."

My brain was flipping through all the guys named Clifford that I knew. I said, "Clifford? I can't think of any guys by that name who would match your description."

"That's not important. He was just a nice guy and I thought it was cool we were both coming to the same city."

"Yes, that is funny. What would you like to do this week? Are there any sites or activities you have always wanted to do here, but never before had the time to see or do?"

Her voice took on a sexy tone when she said, "Dad, I think you know the reason Paul had me come see you."

I was embarrassed to admit it even to myself that I was just a little embarrassed by her comment. "Honey, you know how I feel and I assure you I have set aside plenty of time for us."

I inhaled deeply smelling her sweet perfume as she asked, "Dad do you know the best thing about a truck with a standard transmission with the shifter on the floor?"

"I'm not sure."

She took my right hand from behind her and kissed my hand before saying, "You can play with a pussy between shifting gears." She then placed my hand high on her bare thigh and said, "Dad, I'm here for you. I'm all yours for the week and you are free to enjoy me any way you want."

I'm not sure how I kept the truck on my side of the road. After a couple minutes I moved my hand a little higher closing the two or three inches between where she had placed my hand and her bald pussy. I thought I would find a sexy thong or G-string, her favorite choices for underwear, but instead I found her pussy was not only bald, it was bare.

As if she could read my mind she said, "Paul didn't want me to wear anything under my skirt for the trip and wanted my pussy bare when you saw me."

Smiling I said, "He's a good son and a good man. I am very proud of him."

"He is also a very good husband."

"You will get no argument from me on that."

I didn't penetrate her while I was driving, but I did rub my fingers over her lips, under which I knew her sensitive little clit was hidden. Her excited chatter from before changed to moans of pleasure now and then as she placed her head on my shoulder and spread her legs wider giving me better access.

By the time we pulled into the driveway at my house the seat under her was soaked with her arousal. She apologized and said she would clean the seat. I told her she would not touch it. I explained after she left, I liked the idea that each time I would get in the truck I would be able to smell her and be reminded of our drive. She hugged me and said, "You are just a dirty old man and I love you so much," right before she kissed me.

For dinner I ordered a pizza and we sat in the living room eating pizza and drinking beer. Lisa got into a deep philosophical dissertation about languages and how the English language is so inadequate. Lisa speaks a little Spanish, but not enough to even be conversational. Me, I only speak English, so I'm not sure either of us knew enough to hold an intelligent conversation on the subject, but Lisa said it's a shame English is such a limiting language. She said, "For example, I've read where some of the ancient languages had several different words for love. I love Paul and I love you. I also love ice cream. From my limited knowledge I understand some of the ancient languages had a different word for each of these forms of love. I can say I honestly love four men, but my love of each is different. The love I feel for you and Daddy is much different than the love I have for Paul."

"I see what you mean and I agree. Is the fourth Alan?"

Smiling she said, "Yes, and I love him differently than you and Daddy. This is all so confusing. I also love being fucked...and..."

"And what?" I asked.

"Well nothing really, but I was sort of wondering why you haven't used me yet. After all, that is why I'm here."

We were sitting on the couch and she had her legs pulled up with her feet tucked under her. She looked so vulnerable and sexy. I took a long pull from my beer then took the slice of pizza she was holding from her placing it on the coffee table in front of us. She gave me a sexy grin as I stood and undressed faster than I believe I have ever undressed. I was standing with my cock pointing straight out toward her when I said, "You want me to fuck you here or in the bedroom?"

"Daddy, as long as you fuck me I don't care where you want to do it. I'm yours for the week to do with as you please."

Not speaking to her I muttered, "FUCK" then knew I couldn't wait to get her into the bedroom. Built up lust took control as I pushed her back onto the couch spreading her legs. This moved her skirt up and displayed her bare pussy. I love the taste of her pussy, but I wasn't even slowing down for that. I was on top of her. She giggled and then had her hands on my hard cock guiding it into her as she said, "I'm yours. Fuck your son's wife."

Instinctively I knew she had my cock in place as I pushed hard with my hips sinking my full length into the very wet cock tunnel that led directly to her womb.

She had her arms around my back and her legs wrapped around my waist holding onto me as I thrust with abandon in and out of her.

"Oh Fuck Daddy. I've been thinking about this all day. Fuck my pussy, it's for you to use. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

I knew her dirty talk would drive me over the edge. This was going to be a fast fuck. I desperately had to have her and make her mine. Later I would be more considerate and loving, but for now all I wanted to do was fuck her and fill her with my cum.

By the time I had emptied my balls into her we were both breathing hard and covered with perspiration. After catching my breath I kissed her and said, "I am sorry Honey. I didn't mean to be such a savage. It felt like I was raping you."

"Dad, you know me and you know how I enjoy being fucked hard. I loved it and the intensity was great. If you fuck me like that every time you use me I'll be one very sore and happy girl when you send me back home next week."

It was about then I realized with the exception of her heels she was still dressed just as she was when I picked her up. I said, "Let's get you out of these clothes and take a shower."

She smiled and said, "I'd like that."

Chapter 55 - Hiking and Camping (Lisa)

After our shower it felt good to climb into bed and curl up against my husband's father. At our wedding he had asked me to think of him as my second father. He wanted me to call him Dad or Daddy. At first it had seemed odd, but after calling him that a few times I liked that he didn't want to view me as his daughter-in-law but rather, as his daughter. Paul's mother had been the same way and I called her Mom up until the day she had passed away. Paul has truly amazing parents.

Lying there in bed with Ben I was reminded he was not only handsome and very masculine he was also a fantastic lover and all around nice guy. I really love him and was excited my husband was sharing me with his father for an entire week.

I woke up before Ben and quietly got out of bed. I hadn't unpacked and didn't bother to get dressed. I knew he would prefer me naked anyway. Heading into the living room I cleaned up the pizza and beer bottles from the previous night. The couch looked okay and I didn't see any dried semen on the cushions.

When I first heard Ben I was standing naked at the stove making pancakes. Ben was wearing a pair of boxers. He gave me a grin and moved behind me to put his arms around me cupping my breasts in his large hands. He was lightly pinching and tugging on my nipples when he said, "Last night was wonderful and seeing you standing here so beautiful while fixing breakfast is the ultimate."

"You were really quite the man last night. I hope I get to feel that cock inside me a lot more this week."

"Honey, you can count on that."

Ben put the place settings on the table while I finished. We sat and ate, his eyes seldom getting higher than nipple level. Once I cupped one of my breasts in my hand and said, "I have been thinking about getting my boobs enlarged."

Before I could say any more he said, "Don't you dare! They are perfect just the way they are."

I was pretty sure he would say that, but I liked hearing it again. "Okay, if that's what you think. What are the plans for today?"

"I had thought of fishing, but I know you aren't into fishing like me, so what do you think about us going into town and getting you a pair of good hiking shoes and then hitting some of the easy to moderate trails."

"Sounds good. I brought along some shorts and jeans. I wasn't sure what we would be doing so I brought a little of everything." I could see the grin on his face and look in his eyes then added, "And, yes I even brought some lingerie and sexy clothes."

"That's my girl. Maybe if we're lucky the airport will get snowed in and you will not be able to get out for a month or so."

Laughing I said, "Unless I'm mistaken I don't think it snows that much, even in Colorado, in July."

"You might have a point, but I can always wish for a freak snow storm."

After we ate I took a shower, washed my hair then shaved under my arms and everything below my waist to make sure I got rid of any stubble. I was finishing brushing my hair and getting ready to put on my make-up when Ben came up behind me. I could feel he had shed his boxers and his stiff cock was pressed against my back. We were both looking into the mirror when I saw his hands close on my breasts.

"Honey you are incredibly difficult to resist. I just can't seem to be able to keep my hands off you."

Giving him a grin I turned to face him and said, "There's no reason you need to resist. I'm yours for the week to do with anything you want." His cock was now poking my tummy. He is so much taller than me his nipples were at my lips. I sucked on them then looked up at him and sank to the rug in front of the vanity. With my eyes on his I took him into my mouth. His cock had a faint taste of soap from his earlier shower.

123456...8