All Comments on 'First Accidental Nudity'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am surprised she felt the need to say anything other than she saved the kid and at the moment didn't realize her top was down. Its up to him to believe it or not. She was a hero so he should just let it go.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

45 is not that old. I’ve. Known women that age and even older that still. Looked hot. As far as being accidentally exposed like that can really be a big turn on to both women and their partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot!!! I love situations where other men get the honor and excitement of being able to see my wife’s breasts. That is a lifelong fetish of mine and very common. Everyman is the same way, we love to look. She should have been encouraged to explore more.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 2 years ago

Good story. Love the exposed wife's tits stories.

erotikoserotikosabout 2 years ago

Well done, could have used a bit more detail on her tits though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love letting men look at my wife’s tits, they are superb. 5’2 and 34D super sexy Filipina.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

I would have taken her directly to the pool for some late night swimming fun.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy8 months ago

I liked this story. It appears so realistic. I can see how the loose-fitting swimsuit could accidentally get pulled down. I also like the honest discussion that the woman had with her husband afterward and how the husband got over his feelings of possessiveness for his wife's breasts being shared with other men. I also enjoy letting other men see my wife's breasts.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy24 days ago

I got so excited by reading this story that I actually researched one-piece strapless swimsuits on the internet. From what I have read, a woman needs to be VERY careful when wearing this type of suit. They are made more for lounging and not for moving around. Maybe splashing in a pool would be okay, but swimming would not be advised because every time that a woman would raise her arms, the top would tend to slide down. In the story, all it took was for a young girl to accidentally pull the front of the woman’s suit down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.