All Comments on 'Five of Spades Ch. 03'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whatever happens tonight is okay with me...

Since it is your last night as my wife and your last night in my house!

Cometo a party naked and expect George to approve of what you did? Stop eating the books you should have been reading and start getting smart or your next relationship will be a team sport.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ugly story

Selfish, stupid people doing really dumb things. Nothing fun about this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty stupid.

What does that feel like?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 5 years ago

Ok, you wanted feedback. The plot is very contrived, it would take a complete change of personality to do what she did, appear naked in front of friends and neighbors. Simply would not happen, perhaps filmy lingerie, but not naked. Second, the idea out of the blue to shave her bush indicates zero communication between she and her husband over the years. If he couldn't ask her to do it over that time, why would she ever think he would like it bare now. Shaving a beautiful bush is a crime against nature. If you can't stand a few hairs in your teeth, do your eating at the kitchen table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Everything's upside-down.

Not only did Carol go from conservative to swinger, all her guests did too.

The Martians must have been beaming their Slut Ray at house!

The only way for a non-Lit author to dig their self out is by invoking "it was only a dream..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sudden Change of Morals

There is no hint of how all these long time friends suddenly become sex crazed swingers, including her daughter and son-in-law. Needs a better foundation to build a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nem valósághű ...

Nem kell hülyeségeket írni ,hisz ilyen obszcén ,alávaló viselkedést egy saját házban ,régi barátok , a férje és lánya előtt sem csinálná még egy sarkon álldogáló filléres kurva sem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeahhppppp da slut is in da house

the cuckwannabe is salivating and leaking buckets happy for the fresh creampie and maybe some sloppys.

Nothing new under the Martian Slut Ray !

No need for a next chapter, the first two were boring and now this one a waste.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Five Ch 3

I do understand the comments regarding Carol and her guests sudden loss of morality. This is a short story. I'm surprised that George is a closet cuck; just surprised, not bothered. George is pleased. I can't wait to read how far this goes.

Four thumbs up

norcal62norcal62over 4 years ago
Hah, hah, hah. Did I just pee on you? Of course she did.

Why is this lied about and hidden and never acknowledged to be urine? It shouldn't take the eroticism away. Adult up guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1 Star

Another Cluck Story ..

AmateurPopAmateurPopover 3 years ago
HOT

Very erotic Had me hard from the first chapter.

Do you ever have pics of your real wife?

AmateurPop

chukaball@gmail.com

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Nope, just another stupid wimp husband.

This story started with 3 stars, the 2nd got 2, and now the 3rd chapter is down to one. How do you go from conservative wife to a outright slut in one night. And what pisses me off, is that the husband is letting it happen. He must be a closet cuckold, letting his buddies screw his wife. And what happened to the other wives while this is going on? A gang bang in the living room, just not good.... Sorry but I personally don't like these kind of stories, just not realistic and totally unbelievable.... The characters started to be fine but here in the 3rd, it just isn't going to work. The storyline started to be a good idea but just went south real quick. Hope the last episode ties it together, She divorces her husband for the mess she is in.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Oh, come on. You know darn well it is urine when a woman climaxes and squirts lots of liquid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, too much of a rush to let all your friends know that you are the neighborhood slut and your husband is a dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
384 Followers
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES