Five Topless Friends Share Your Cock

Info
Five of your topless friends take turns with your cock.
63 words
4.52
25.3k
21
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Originally called: Your Five Topless Friends All Want to Share Your Cock, but there weren't enough characters to type that all out.

This was written for me by Reddit user
/u/hopviq/

You show up to our house, and we're all topless and excited to get ahold of your delicious cock. We are happy to share you and don't mind waiting our turn.

--:--
--:--
1.0
singmypraise
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Your voice is amazing. Another classic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked this. Good story. Good use of your voice and mouth/throat sounds. I've listened to a few of your audios and you talk well with your mouth full. It's a good effect. This was nicely paced and delivered. Effectively arousing and as around the fifth or sixth consecutive story of yours, the last for now.

Ironically the first audio which brought me here to your page was my least favourite. It was good, just not what I was expecting In a bimbo story. More of a size queen tale.

That was a couple of days ago. Came back today so I've probably listened to around fifteen of your performances so far.

I'm glad I tried a few more. I don't always 100% like every detail in every story, but that's just my personal preferences and boundaries. Your delivery and performance are stellar. I use selective perception to disengage with parts I don't like because the parts I do like are that good. I don't want to just turn it off.

There's a potential to edit some stories to produce versions which suit different tastes. Broaden your list from your existing work.

You're the artist though. So choosing to do what you want is your right. Anyway thanks for what you do. It is appreciated.

HommeCaramelHommeCaramelalmost 2 years ago

Dear SingMyPraise: Thank you for this depraved filth. This shouldn't get me off. But oh, my....!

BalooTyphoonBalooTyphoonalmost 2 years ago

I think in love with he chick in this audio 😏

All women should be so acomodating.

Share this

Similar Stories

The Freehouse Follow her day as she works a shift in The Freehouse.in Fetish
The Sexy Schoolgirl, Riya I noticed this really sexy schoolgirl by the street, and...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Simple Change What happens when you make a small wish?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Simeryn, the Freeuse Whore Ch. 01 In a world where women are free to use anywhere, anytime...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Donna Free Use Slut Pt. 01 Donna's free use fetish gets discovered.in Fetish
More Stories