All Comments on 'Five Topless Friends Share Your Cock'

by singmypraise

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BalooTyphoonBalooTyphoonalmost 2 years ago

I think in love with he chick in this audio 😏

All women should be so acomodating.

HommeCaramelHommeCaramelalmost 2 years ago

Dear SingMyPraise: Thank you for this depraved filth. This shouldn't get me off. But oh, my....!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked this. Good story. Good use of your voice and mouth/throat sounds. I've listened to a few of your audios and you talk well with your mouth full. It's a good effect. This was nicely paced and delivered. Effectively arousing and as around the fifth or sixth consecutive story of yours, the last for now.

Ironically the first audio which brought me here to your page was my least favourite. It was good, just not what I was expecting In a bimbo story. More of a size queen tale.

That was a couple of days ago. Came back today so I've probably listened to around fifteen of your performances so far.

I'm glad I tried a few more. I don't always 100% like every detail in every story, but that's just my personal preferences and boundaries. Your delivery and performance are stellar. I use selective perception to disengage with parts I don't like because the parts I do like are that good. I don't want to just turn it off.

There's a potential to edit some stories to produce versions which suit different tastes. Broaden your list from your existing work.

You're the artist though. So choosing to do what you want is your right. Anyway thanks for what you do. It is appreciated.

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Your voice is amazing. Another classic tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersingmypraise@singmypraise
Hi! You can call me "Sing." I'm an erotic VA, who is a classically trained actress. I specialize in dark, weird, humorous, and taboo work. You can find exclusive audios here: www.patreon.com/singmypraise You can find exclusive taboo audios here: www.gumroad.com/singmypraise...