For His Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
Voyeur... mutual pleasure.
916 words
4.64
6.5k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another long, endless day of dark sensual thoughts, of wet heated arousal!

As the key to my apartment door clicks into place, the door opens and I step inside - into my new, recently acquired den of a guilty pleasure. Coming home has never been such a hotly anticipated part of my day.

The silence of my private sanctum embraces me, takes hold of me pulling me deeper inside.

I switch on the soft interior illumination and walk straight through the spacious apartment, eyes focused on one thing... is he there?

Ohhhhh please let him be there...

The dizziness I feel from my restricted breathing makes my body only too aware of how addicted I have become to this part of my life.. to this man.

Drawing back the sheer window coverings, I stand there looking out into the night trying to focus on the building opposite mine.

My attention on one window in particular.

When did I become aware of my audience? When did my body start craving the indecent, depraved need I had to share myself with a stranger?

My secretive, shameful secret excites me beyond an acceptable level I know.

I have found a whole new life with him, because of him.

My eyes widen as a movement catches my eyes, yes he is there - he is always there!

Sitting in his darkened room, returning the scrutiny of my apartment window.

My fingers shake slightly as I lift them and unfasten each button of my blouse, my breath clouding the window I am standing so close, the soft silk of my blouse soon discarded onto the floor.

MY hips wriggle as my fingers hook into the waistband of my tight skirt, pushing it down with a slow calculated motion. I can almost feel his heavy stare as my long legs lift, one by one, and I step aside from another surplus item of clothing.

Now framed with the soft lighting from behind I pose... taking my time... allowing his eyes to travel over my semi-naked frame. My hands lift to run my fingers through my hair, I sway slightly as if dancing to a tune only we both know, I turn slowly.

My fingers drop from my hair and reach behind unhooking my pale cream lacey bra, looking back of my shoulder smiling shyly into the darkness as the straps slide off my shoulders and it joins my other items of clothing on the floor.

Now just dressed in the sheerest, lace panties and nude hi heel pumps I turn to face the window

My hands skim over my body as I perform for my own private lap dance for a man I have never met.

Massaging my breasts, squeezing them, and pulling at the tight nipples causing electric heat to shoot through my body straight to between my thighs. I gasp with pleasure as I indulge us both in my personal desire of displaying my hunger to please him.

One hand skims down over the skin of my stomach and dips inside my panties.

My eyes focused on the distant figure and my fingers slide between my swollen well folds.

A soft moan comes from deep inside me... I can hardly breath as I lift my glistening fingers to my mouth and I lick. My pink tongue tasting my tangy, arousal.

My lips close around each finger sicking at them and all the time my eyes begging for his attention across the short distance to his building.

I slowly turn away from him.

I bend over from the waist, and as I do I push my panties down to mid-thigh. The moist lace bridging between my parted thighs.

I swallow, suddenly aware I am panting and my throat is dry.

My bared bottom presses closer to the window and I know he now has a clear view of my moist, pink slit as I begin to stroke with my fingers.

I'm so wet that my fingers slip and slide over my inflamed flesh.

I dip a finger inside and I almost growl with a need for more.. another finger joins the first and I am lost in the lustful sensation of masturbating for my secretive voyeur.

Chasing my hot explosive orgasm I mule and whine as I press against the glass, pressing my fingers deep pulling my juices free, lubricating myself - finger fucking myself for him.

Oh Goddd...Ohh Ohhh GODDDDDD!!!!!

I feel a tremor begin, and my thighs shake as my much-needed orgasm suddenly crashes through me... I cry out as I give myself freely to the exquisite release that is my orgasm.

It belongs to him...

I drop to my knees, fingers still inside, gripped by my spasming muscles.

Dragging in deep breaths, my lungs burn as I try to recover.

Slowly I come down...

Moving to kneel and face the window, resting my heated brow against the cool glass as I gaze across to his window. Biting and sucking at my lips nervously looking for a sign from him.. did he find his own release?

I can't see him and for some unknown reason tears sting my eyes.

I remain there in that position, no longer focused on the window across from me, for how long I don't know.

What did I expect?

I knew that there was nothing more to this!

I knew I would be here again tomorrow, willing to sacrifice any shred of dignity I may have for him again!

And then the doorbell rang...!