Forced Entry Pt. 02

Story Info
All tied up...the humiliation continues.
2.1k words
4.37
12.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something triggered deep within her. She was sure Freud would have a snappy interpretation from her childhood. Perhaps it was the severe father who reached easily for his belt whenever a delicate line was crossed by her, or her brother. He even kept a 'special belt' for the occasion. It never made it onto his trousers, but lived accessibly in the dresser drawer in the kitchen. Or perhaps it was her deeply devout Catholic mother who would pray as her daughter was disciplined over the father's knee. She would mumble Hail Mary's and finger her rosary as her ass turned from red to blue and she cried out in humiliation and pain. Her mother would gently rub a soothing balm into her ravaged buttocks afterwards.

Even as her femininity blossomed, the discipline continued from the controlling bully of a father. And her mother continued to allow it to occur. Eventually the mixture of pain and humiliation crystallised into a familiar haven in her consciousness. A perverse sanctuary created by tacit agreement with the most important people in her life. And her developing sexuality bled into these powerful emotions, and somehow started to blend together. At times of stress, or heightened emotion, she would seek relief in the familiar territory of submission and dominance and often crave the relief that it brought; welcome it like a familiar, but brutal protector. In her relationships, including her marriage, she secretly longed for the domination and control, and for the savagery of a good hard ass spanking.

So, the shame she felt at having orgasmed under the attention of the intruders made her want to sob, but triggered this place of primal desire. She felt herself slip into this familiar mental space where she became submissive and mute, allowing herself to be directed in an almost trance like state.

Tattoo man pulled her from the breakfast bar. Her legs buckled as her feet hit the tiled floor as her body recovered from the intense orgasm. Her head was down, her hair forming a ragged curtain over her face. He parted the curtain with a calloused finger, revealing cheeks flush with embarrassment and her eyes looking towards the floor.

'There...' he said. 'I know exactly what girls like you need.' he smiled grimly at her. 'You just can't help yourself, can you?'

She could smell her own juices on his hand as he caressed her face and there was a slick film joining his fingers together. He reached for her wrists and pulled her into the centre of the open plan living space. She allowed herself to be positioned in the centre of the room, her heart beating hard in her throat.

'I think we've got all night, boys.' tattooed man said to his cronies, who were sat on the sofa. 'I think I know where we go next with this...'

Her ex-husband had been a fitness fan and he had installed a ceiling hook in the corner of the living room for a boxing bag. There had been an enormous row about it's positioning in the family living area at the time, and she had been delighted and relived when she was finally able to get rid of the bag. The equipment had been easy to dispose of, but the hook in the ceiling remained.

Tattoo man removed his belt very deliberately from his trousers. The action terrified and thrilled her and a low gutteral groan escaped her lips. He brought her hands together in front of her body and used his belt to secure her wrists to each other. He shuffled her over under the hook and indicated to one of his friends to step onto a chair to secure her belted wrists onto the hook. The height was such that she was stretched fully, her feet just flat on the floor. She hung like a piece of meat in a butcher's window. Her attackers all fell heavily onto the sofas and laughed with wicked delight.

Her predicament washed over her like an icy wave. She was strung up in front of her attackers, completely helpless, and their intent couldn't be clearer. Her skirt had been removed and her knickers cut off; her shirt had been ripped open and her tits were exposed, her nipples hardening in the draft of the room. As it sunk in, the humiliation of her vulnerability flushed her face and body. Almost worse than the abuse they had inflicted was the focussed attention they gave her now. They sat, like animals playing with their prey before they enjoyed the feast they knew was inevitable.

Without taking his eyes off her body, tattoo man spoke to one of his friends, 'I understand there should be some toys upstairs, next to the bed...go have a look around.'

Even through she was in a fug of confusion and terror, the statement sounded odd to her. His accomplice dragged himself away and she heard him thud up the stairs. Tattoo man stood up and walked around.

'I know what girls like you want.' he whispered in her ear. 'You may protest, even beg, but deep down, you want to be taken. Used. Controlled. Don't you?' He wasn't looking for an answer. He started to run his hands over her body. Then suddenly, a stinging smack across her buttocks shocked her from her insular state.

'Ahh...' said her tormentor, 'you know that's what you deserved. Don't you?' He took a step back to give himself a better swing. 'You've already been a very naughty girl, and you know you deserve to be punished severely. Don't you princess?' His friend gave a snigger.

'Now...I'm right aren't I? You have been dirty sweetie, haven't you? You do deserve to be punished hard...isn't that what you want?'

She ignored the question. Her knees were sagging, her weight taken by the belted hook in the ceiling. He spanked her buttocks hard in quick succession, one side then the other. She squealed a mixture of pain, shock and primal arousal. She could feel her pussy start to drip again and begged silently for her body not to respond.

Tattoo man paused his strikes and his friend took a step closer, determined not to be left out. She could feel two sets of hands exploring her body. They were crude, exploratory fingers; pulling her nipples, probing her crevices. She squirmed away from the hands instinctively. While one pulled her hair, the other pushed fingers in her mouth. Her ears were poked, and tattoo man wrapped a calloused hand around her delicate neck. He squeezed to put pressure on her wind pipe. She coughed and gasped...he looked at her to say he was in full control of her body. She gave a pleading look.

He smiled at that and said to his companion, 'tell me John, how wet is she down there?'

John sniggered and roughly pushed his fingers into her pussy.

'Fuck, she's really dripping mate.' He pulled them out and sucked on them so she could see.

'I'm going to do whatever I want with you.' said tattoo man. 'And you're going to love it, aren't you bitch? I'm going to take a guess; but, I reckon a sweet-looking girl like you has had some fantasies of a bit of rough. I reckon you've probably rubbed this little cunt of yours red thinking about getting taken and properly fucking raped.' To illustrate, he roughly pushed a couple of fingers up inside her pussy. She turned her head away with a gasp at the sudden intrusion.

'John, give me your belt. I think she needs a proper fucking spanking.' John stood in front of her and slid his belt through the loops of his jeans. Tattoo man took the belt in his fist so she could see. He seemed to sense the effect it had on her as he swished the leather through the air. She groaned in anticipation.

He gripped her under the chin and lifted her face to look at his.

'You want this, don't you? You like a good fucking spanking don't you? Huh?'

She pursed her lips. He came close to her ear, 'Fucking beg me to whip your ass red.'

She sealed her lips and tried to turn her face from his grasp.

'I know you want it, and, I'm going to make you beg me for it before the night is out.'

He stepped away from her and took a swing. The belt caught her across her buttocks. She cried out at the stinging pain.

'Ten should do it...for starters...' said tattoo man. 'Count for me.'

She shook her head, but each strike extracted a gutteral cry from her lips. Her ass started to redden and welt. When he'd finished, she could feel two sets of hands rub her buttocks, soothing the redness and creating another gush between her legs.

The other intruder then came into the room with a triumphant look on his face. He held up her dildo and vibrator like a couple of lollipops he'd just taken from the sweet shop.

'This just may be your lucky day.' said tattoo man. He took the vibrator and twisted the end to get it buzzing. 'I think she's good and ready for this. I fucking love making them cum,' he said with a grin. 'Particularly when they really don't want to. I know it's probably something to do with my childhood...but I do love to force an orgasm.'

He slid her own toy between her legs and opened her slit with the end. He pushed it onto her already swollen clit and circled. She squirmed and pulled away, but he held her fast and watched her face as he worked. As he did, the other two were keen to get some action. In the background she could see them unfasten and pull down their trousers. They walked towards her, each stroking a throbbing erection.

'Here,' said one, 'I think she's already well juiced up. I think it's time she tried some of the real thing.'

Tattoo man pulled the vibrator away, allowing John access to the front. At the same time, the other pushed up behind her. She felt both crudely search for a hole at the same time. She felt a thick head part her already swollen lips and find the entrance to her pussy. She knew she was already slick from her own juices. At the same time, she felt her buttocks parted wide and a hot end find her puckered ass hole. She found her voice and croaked, 'No...please.'

She knew it was a futile protest. Both holes were pierced at the same time and a gutteral whimper of surrender came from her throat. Although she'd fantasised about it a lot, even pushed a couple of her own fingers inside, this was the first time that she's actually had a thick cock up her ass. She felt her anus stretch and the stab of pain as he pushed past the ring of muscle. Once inside fully, the pain subsided and she could feel the thick veiny length start to slide in and out. She could feel the thin membrane between her pussy and ass stretch and rub as the two cocks started to get into a rhythm. Tattoo man watched her with interest. He came close to her ear and whispered.

'Now, that's what you've thought about, isn't it princess? You know what your holes are for, don't you?'

He pushed John away, his slick cock exiting her pussy with a squelch.

'What the fuck...' protested John.

'I know you...make it last you prick.' Tattoo man said to him.

With space at the front, he pushed the vibrator into her mushy folds again. The end found her swollen clit and she started to groan deep in her chest. Tattoo man smiled at the confirmation.

He spoke in her ear again, 'Hmmmm...a cock up your virgin ass and your clit getting buzzed. Don't even try to deny it.'

She could feel another orgasm build and cursed her body. She attempted to squirm away from the stimulation, but she had no leverage from the bindings above her head, and the attacker from behind held her hips in place.

She heard the gutteral cry from behind as the cock stabbed deep into her bowels and started to pulse and jerk. His thick cum flooded her insides. Her own orgasm was unstoppable; her legs shook and her hips bucked as she tried to swallow down any sounds associated with her climax. All three of her attackers cheered as her body convulsed. She again silently cursed her body.

She sagged onto her bindings and felt the cum slowly slide out of her ravaged ass and down the inside of her thighs. She felt the humiliation wash over her once again.

Her tormentors had taken up their positions on the sofa once again, John still stroking his throbbing member to maintain his erection.

Tattoo man smiled at her and said 'there's lots more where that came from princess.'