Forever is a Strong Word

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bryan...I...oh my gosh...it was..."

"You liked it. I was just looking at you, and you liked it...a whole lot."

She put her hands to her face.

"Next time, though, you're going to keep your eyes open and on mine when that happens."

"Um...I don't know if I can do that. I've never done it before."

"It'll be our thing.

"Okay, I'll try."

"Listening to you come has me ready again, and it didn't take thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes of what just happened, and I'd be unconscious."

He spread her legs and moved between them. He thought she might look away or show some tiny bits of reluctance, but there was none. Her eyes were locked on his as he moved forward until his erection was pressed against her. As it parted her labia and the head moved slowly inside, she bit her lower lip. When he began to press inside, her hips rose to meet him, and he was quickly against her.

"Don't move," she whispered. "I want to savor this moment so it will be with me forever."

Forever. That was more than a simple word. It spoke of commitment and things he'd dared not imagine. It was their second date, but they weren't teens any longer and knew much more about what they wanted. He had no qualms about wanting Tanny, and her using that word made his heart fill to where he felt it might burst.

Eyes locked with hers, he began to move, feelings both physical and emotional nearly overwhelming him. Tanny matched each of his movements with her own, and the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room. He felt her legs wrap around his waist as her hands went to his cheeks, holding him so that he couldn't look away if he wanted to. He didn't want to. He wanted that face in front of him...forever. She'd used that word, and it just seemed to fit.

He was moving faster now as things built, and the look on Tanny's face was sending a message as well. Her spasms began just as he began to fill her with stream after stream of milky liquid, their moans and groans mingled, but their eyes still locked together.

"I did it. We did it. It was..."

"It was," he confirmed. "It certainly was."

Their faces were just inches apart.

"I never dreamed when I was dressing for tonight that I'd end up at your house...naked." She raised her head and kissed him. "And more content than I've been in ages."

"Honestly, neither did I, Tans. But you used a word a while ago, and it made me wonder."

"I did? What was the word?"

"You said, 'I want to savor this moment so it will be with me forever.'"

"Oh, the forever word? I meant it so very, very much."

"I love the sound of that...and the sight of you."

"Bryan, may I be honest with you?"

"I pray you're never anything else."

"This will come out of me sometime, so why not now?" She paused, nibbling her lower lip. "When Terry died, I thought I'd never be happy again. I went along that way for over two years. Mikaela was what kept me going. We met at the school, and then at the picnic. Something happened there, even if I wouldn't admit it. Sometime between then and now, something just clicked. I had a choice to make...and I chose you. Tonight was just an unexpected part of that choice."

"Lying here on the floor talking like this is like heaven. But, cuddled together in my bed might be even nicer,"

They stood and, holding hands, went to the house's main bedroom, Tanny veering off to the restroom. She quickly washed her face and rejoined Bryan, climbing into the bed beside him. Even the small interruption of her bathroom trip had caused everything that had happened to pass through her mind one more time. Nothing about it had changed, and nothing was going to change.

All night still echoed in Bryan's brain, tempered by his determination to do nothing that Tanny didn't want. So far, that something didn't exist.

They lay there snuggling and talking for nearly an hour before Bryan's hands couldn't stay still any longer, her smooth and firm breasts seemingly begging for attention.

"Bryan, when you touch me like that, my blood feels like it's boiling. It's like my whole body is on fire."

"Maybe I can help with that."

"You're the cause of it. How can you help?" she teased.

"Not touching you is out of the question, so maybe this will help."

After they had both orgasmed one more time, Tanny conceded that Bryan's method was very effective. A satisfying sleep followed for both of them.

The faint sound of her cell phone wakened Tanny, and she crept out of the bed to retrieve it.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything at eight in the morning, but your daughter is wondering where her mama is."

Tanny giggled. "No, we haven't gotten started yet this morning, so you're not interrupting anything, but maybe we can postpone it, and I'll come home."

"That good, huh?" Brenda asked.

"Guh. Better."

"This was just a second date, right?"

"Yeah, but when you're experienced like us, it only takes two dates to figure it out."

"Sis, that sounds fantastic, and I'm not going to throw in any of my usual pessimism to darken your day. You sound so happy."

"That doesn't begin to describe it, Brenda. We'll be there as quickly as we can."

Tanny woke Bryan, and they showered together, teasing but able to restrain themselves, knowing there was plenty of time for that in the near and the far future.

Tanny felt a little strange riding along in the car, still early morning, with the long dress, but it was her only choice, although he had offered to share sweatpants and a sweatshirt with her.

At Tanny's condo, Brenda rushed out to meet them when Bryan's car pulled up in front.

"Brenda, this is Bryan Smoot. Bryan, my sister, Brenda."

Bryan was immediately engulfed in Brenda's hug. She squeezed him and chuckled.

"You can't imagine how glad I am to meet you, particularly under these circumstances, if that's a good way to put it. Tanny sounded so happy on the phone."

Tanny stood clinging to a smiling Bryan's arm.

"Hi, Bwyan," a small voice said as Mikaela came running down the sidewalk to greet both of them.

Bryan swept her up in his arms. "Mikaela, I think you and Bart are going to get to play together a lot more now."

"Is Bot in your car?"

"Not now, but we'll work on it."

"Mama, Bwyan is nice, isn't he?"

A huge smile filled Tanny's face, but not much larger than the one on Bryan's.

"More than nice, honey."

Inside, Bryan asked to be excused for a minute and headed for the bathroom.

"So, did he tell you he loves you?"

"Brenda, my gosh."

"I'm your sister. I need to know."

"He didn't, and neither did I. But we talked about forever, and three of the four letters in love are in forever. We're almost there."

"Wow, forever. That's a strong word."

"I like the sound of it."

"Listen, I'll go ahead and leave so you two can be alone. Keep me informed."

"I promise."

A big sisterly hug and Brenda left.

Bryan appeared, and Tanny needed to fill him in on something that she had skipped before.

"You know what you said about Mikaela and Bart playing together more now?"

"Yeah, they'll love that."

"I told you about talking to Paula the other day. She said she wants to be a part of all of this. She even said...she said she'd be glad if you and I were together...married. And she wants to be included."

Bryan just stood there, shaking his head. "She's certainly not the Paula I divorced, but can you handle that?"

"I think so. It's worth a try.

"I know it was only our second date, but..."

When Bryan paused, chills ran down Tanny's spine. She just knew.

"I'm falling in love with you, or maybe I should say, I've fallen in love with you.

There it was, all four letters.

"I love you right back."

Maybe tomorrow or the next day she'd have him tickle her. She though he'd enjoy the results.