Fragments Ch. 07

Story Info
Hot-wife/cuckolding story.
28.2k words
3.12
8k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRAGMENTS CH.07 by Andrew1968

To my dear reader, please don't imagine you're required to go all the way back to Fragments Ch.01 and read all of the chapters, in number order, before you can read this one. You don't need to do this. There's no ongoing story and no set of characters which endure across the chapters. Each so called Fragments chapter contains a few stand alone stories, which bear no relationship to each other, but which I have bundled together. The stories, making up a Fragments chapter, are all hot-wife/cuckolding tales - that's all they have in common.

This new Fragments chapter features three hot-wife/cuckolding themed tales. I call these stories "fragments" because they are generally shorter than the stories I usually write. They cut to the chase with far less filler.

I love cute sexy brunettes. They make the world go around! All three of these tales feature cute sexy brunettes. All three ladies are married and take on other lovers. The image of these delighted females being carried off to bed by their horny bulls, while their stunned husbands watch, motivated me to write these stories. The image of these husbands being forced to stand outside their own bedroom door and listen in as their wives get fucked also inspired me as well.

As always: I will remove any rude comments and delete any nasty email I get. I hope those readers, who like hot-wife/cuckolding themed stories, enjoy these latest fragments.

********

PART ONE - AMY

This story features a horny wife. She goes to bed with her husband's younger brother, after gaining her husband's permission, and has a great time with her brother-in-law.

Dramatis personae

Amy: a beautiful hot-wife

Andrew: her enthralled husband

Dan: Andrew's younger brother and Amy's brother-in-law

***

33 year old, Amy was curled up on the lounge with her 35 year old husband, Andrew. She was playing with her mobile phone while he was watching television. It was late and their kids were in bed. They were spending another night at home. Amy was so in the mood, she really wanted to get laid. Andrew was worn out from too much work and a bit under the weather. It was just another typical night at home.

Amy's eyes suddenly lit up and she broke into a wide grin. She burst into laughter.

"What is it," Andrew asked, his already poor concentration broken yet again.

"Your kid brother, Dan just sent me a photo of his cock," Amy said, while enlarging the image with her fingertips. "Do you wanna see it?"

"What, another one, and no I don't wanna to see it."

"Uh huh, well suit yourself then, spoilsport," Amy stated, cuddling up closer to her husband, while slowly running her eyes over her brother-in-law's large dick, "I have yet another one for my growing collection of big hard cocks."

There was an incoming text message from Dan, but Amy ignored it for a moment. She was absorbed in her task. She was studying her brother-in-law's penis. Andrew went back to half watching the TV again. He was aware of the attentive silence coming from his wife.

"He must play with himself for hours before he sends them to me," Amy whispered, a soft smile touching her beautiful features, her fingertip tracing a line down Dan's thick shaft. "He gets so hard and his skin gets so red. Oh my God - how revolting - the tip is just oozing with fluid. He makes me so horny. He's sent it at exactly the right time. I'm on fire tonight."

Amy burst into laughter. Her wide eyes were glued to the pre-cum running from Dan's tip.

"Oh my God, how disgusting," Amy whispered, while gluing her eyes to the wet tip of Dan's cock.

"Huh, what was that, babe," Andrew asked, turning back to his beautiful little wife, who was curled up so close to him. "What are you chattering about to yourself, you little chipmunk?"

Amy was oblivious for a moment. Her eyes were fixed on Dan's leaking knob. Her brother-in-law really did have an amazing prick. Amy loved getting his photos. She loved looking at it. Slowly running through her collection of Dan's dick pics was one of her favorite hobbies when she was horny and bored.

"Amy," Andrew prompted his wife.

"Hmmm, yeah sorry, it's nothing really, honey," Amy said, turning and grinning up at her husband, while Andrew gently inhaled the scent of her scalp and then kissed her there. "I'm just thinking about form and function, I'm just thinking about design and substance."

"Uh huh, right, that doesn't make much sense, but I do know you're all hot and ready to go tonight," Andrew said, before shaking his head and turning back to the television, "I'm sure you're flirting with my younger brother and stirring him up again, you cheeky, horny thing..."

"You know I live to flirt and stir up the boys, babe. I mean we can go the bedroom, you and I, and knock ourselves out, but as usual you're too tired from work and you're feeling ill as well."

"Yep, I know," Andrew muttered, before breaking into a weak grin. "Worst luck. I do feel sick tonight and exhausted as well."

"Uh huh, you have yet another headache..."

Andrew was about to say something, but he didn't. Amy ignored her husband. She closed the photo and read the incoming text message from Dan. Another text arrived just as she read the first.

'Did you get the photo,' the first message from Dan read, while the second text asked: 'does seeing it turn you on, Amy?'

Andrew's wife quickly and discreetly looked up at her husband. He seemed to be so engrossed in his television show. Amy looked back down at her mobile phone. A grin spread across her features. Then another text arrived from Dan.

'Amy, are you still there?'

With quick nimble fingers, Amy messaged her brother-in-law.

'Uh huh, yes I'm still here, honey and I got your latest photo, you perv,' Amy typed with a smile on her face. 'Don't you have anything better to do with your time then jerk off and send me dick pics? It's so sleazy. It's so inappropriate, Dan. Shouldn't you make an effort and go out and get laid like a normal person would????'

'I AM making an effort to get laid, baby,' came the text response from Dan, less than a minute later, 'I sent you the dick pic, didn't I."

Amy managed to stifle a gasp and stop herself from bursting into delighted laughter. She looked up at her husband and then dropped her eyes once more. Another text from Dan had appeared on her screen. She grinned again and ran her fingers through her long fine dark hair. She adjusted her spectacles. She wrinkled her cute nose.

'So, did you like the photo or not, babe? Did it turn you on?'

'LOL! No, I found it revolting actually. I don't appreciate receiving such things from my sleazy young brother-in-law,' Amy typed back, before tapping on send.

'Yeah right, Amy,' Dan replied, 'I know you - you love it!! You love getting my dick pics!!!!'

Amy bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing. Andrew was still seemingly absorbed in the program he was watching. Amy shook her head.

"What's going on," Andrew instantly asked, turning away from the TV for a moment. "What are you two talking about now or shouldn't I ask."

"Just talking about the weather, babe, just the weather," Amy said, inviting her husband to check out her cleavage, which he did, before reaching out and pinching Andrew's cock through his shorts. "Oooh you're almost as hard as he is. Turned on, are you babe, huh? I might yet get some action tonight..."

"No comment," Andrew said, grinning.

"Do you think I should say yes, if your brother asks me out again on a hot date? I said no the first time to spare your feelings. Would you get jealous, babe, if I said yes to him if he asks me out again?"

Andrew smiled. He shook his head. He went back to watching television while his gorgeous little wife grinned up at him and ran her thumb against the underside of his knob and shaft. She turned back to her mobile as another message came in.

'Admit it, Amy. You love it,' Dan repeated via text.

'I don't love it!!!!' Amy replied.

'Yeah, you do. You love looking at photos of my cock. I bet you've saved all of them on your phone.'

'I'm a married woman, Dan,' Amy responded with a bunch of smile and wink emojis, "I'm in - happily ever after wedlock - with your older brother!!!! I don't save your dick pics!!!!'

'I wish I could send you a film clip of me shooting my load everywhere. I'm sure you would love to see that!'

'LOL,' Amy furiously typed back as she began laughing and interrupting her husband again. 'I wouldn't like to see that - how revolting and inappropriate!'

'Admit it - it turns you on, Amy. Just be honest about it. Admit it - you love seeing photos of my cock.'

'No I don't, thank you very much!'

'Yeah you do!'

'No, I don't!'

'Yeah I do!'

Amy grinned. She nibbled her bottom lip and ran her fingers through her long glossy dark hair. Andrew was watching her out of the corner of his eye. He was completely distracted. He was ignoring the TV. Amy decided to play. She was horny and Andrew, as usual, wasn't helping her out.

'Okay, okay I admit it, you perv,' Amy suddenly typed back, her fingertips tapping, while she held her mobile phone up so Andrew could read what she was texting his brother. 'I do keep all the dick pics you send me, Dan and I do love looking at them. There, are you happy now!!!!'

The response came through a few moments later.

'I knew it! Do you look at them all the time?'

'Yes, Dan, I do," Amy replied, aware Andrew was watching what she was typing. "I love looking at your cock. It's big and it's beautiful!'

"Can you read this, Andrew," Amy asked her husband. "Can you read what we're talking about? Can you see what I'm saying to him?"

"Yeah, I can, Amy," Andrew whispered, running his arms around his wife from behind while she leant back against him. "I can read it."

"And does it turn you on, oh husband of mine?"

Andrew didn't say anything. His beautiful young pixie was pressed up against him and he was pressed up against her. Andrew reached out and smoothed Amy's glossy dark hair back with his fingers. He leant in and kissed her soft lightly tanned ear and neck while she sighed and closed her large brown eyes.

More text messages came in from, Dan. Amy opened her eyes, adjusted her spectacles and looked down at the screen.

"Oh my God, your brother's so crude," Amy whispered. "He's probably jerking off as we talk - the pervert! Your brother wants to penetrate me so badly - there's far too much testosterone in that boy!"

Andrew still said nothing. Amy felt her husband pull her even closer. She grinned. She ran the point of her red tongue around her wet lips. Amy sighed. Amy stretched. Amy purred.

"Do you want me to escalate this," Amy asked her husband as he nibbled on her earlobe and exhaled in her ear. "He wants me to talk dirty to him. Do you want me to turn him on?"

Andrew stopped kissing his wife. He looked uncertain, but excited. Amy waited silently. She waited and waited.

"You and I can go to bed and fuck once I've finished playing with your brother's head, that is if you're still awake and well enough to do so," Amy softly continued, cutting Andrew off as he was about to speak. "I really would like to do this with your brother. I don't think it's that big of a deal, is it."

Andrew stared at his wife's mobile phone. At least half a dozen new messages had come through and another two dick pics had arrived from Dan in the time they were considering their options. Amy waited. She was getting impatient. She was horny and she wanted her husband's approval. The two of them stared at a new image of Dan's cock. It looked rock hard, red and runny, and on the edge of firing.

"God, look at it, Andrew - he really wants to get inside me with that nasty thing," Amy hissed. "He's so close to losing it and giving up his load. Can you see how aroused he is?"

"Yeah, it's ummm...," Andrew said, before his voice trailed off into silence. Amy was left waiting again.

"Well," Amy suddenly prompted her husband with an annoyed tone. "I really would like to play with him. You don't have to be here if you don't want to, Andrew. I don't want you to get upset. It's just some text messages and some harmless flirtation between your kid brother and me."

Andrew licked his upper lips. Amy grew even more impatient.

"Are you going to say something, Andrew? Dan's waiting and I'm waiting!"

"Okay, go on and do it," Andrew whispered in her ear as another message arrived from his younger brother. "It might be a bit of fun."

"Good," Amy said, breaking into a happy smile and feeling her tension and annoyance dissolve. "This will be fun for all three of us, babe, I promise. Remember you and I will go to bed and screw later. Dan will have to make do with his hand once again, the poor thing..."

Andrew got more settled. He had a good clear view of the phone.

"Okay, here we go," Amy said, starting to type a long message into her mobile phone. Andrew watched her do it and then send it. The message read:

'Oh my God, Dan, your dick looks like it's ready to explode! It looks so big and red! I bet you wish I was there to touch it with my fingertips and my lips, hey? Can you close your eyes and imagine me getting down on my knees before you, whining like a silly girl and then licking the head of your cock just before you blow your load?'

Andrew gasped at Amy's message as she hit send on her mobile phone. Amy looked back at her husband and laughed at him.

"Shit, that's so nasty, Amy," Andrew said, "why don't you ever talk to me like that?"

"Because you're not a dirty little horndog like your baby brother is, that's why," Amy said with a grin, wriggling and rubbing her sexy little body against her husband's hard on. "You're more the cuddly, lovable and stable type. Babe, in other words, you're incredibly boring! You would never, ever dream of sending a photo of your dick to your sister-in-law, let along any other female, including me!"

Andrew raised his eyebrows and was about to say something, but an incoming message appeared on Amy's phone. It was from Dan as expected. The message read:

'Oh hell yeah, Amy, I want you down on your knees and sucking it and getting ready for you know what!!!!'

Amy burst into more laughter. She couldn't stop laughing. She held her mobile phone up so her husband could read his brother's message more easily.

"Yeah, yeah, I get the picture, babe," Andrew muttered, turning to watch the TV for a brief second, before turning back to look at Amy's phone. "Do you always text crude messages to each other like this?"

"Oh, wait," Amy said, "I know what to write! This'll get your horndog bro going!"

Andrew scratched his head. Andrew watched as his wife began moving her fingers quickly. Andrew could see Amy's tiny fingertips silently tapping on the virtual keyboard. The message she wrote and sent went like this:

'Oh wow, I really wish I was there, Dan baby! I would definitely be down on my knees and ready to receive your love. I would be so grateful, Sir, I would be so indebted to you, Master. I would love to receive your hot load. I wonder where you would shoot and spray it though.'

Andrew shook his head. He couldn't believe his 33 year old wife and the mother of his two children could say such dirty sleazy things to another man.

"Have you ever done this sort of thing with my brother before now," Andrew asked, confused and excited. "Do you talk to each other like this all the time?"

"Shoosh babe, don't worry about that right now. Another message has just come through!"

Andrew and Amy read the next text from Dan. They both gasped. Amy was red faced. Andrew was scratching his head. The message from Dan read:

'On your pretty little face, Amy, on your hot little face, girl, that's where my big creamy load belongs!'

Any didn't wait to talk with Andrew, she quickly texted Dan back. Her next message read:

'Oh boy, you're such a big strong man, I wish I was there right now to please you!'

Andrew watched in silence as his wife and his younger brother sent texts to each other. Amy's fingers raced. Her phone constantly beeped as each fresh message came in.

'Why don't you drive over then, Amy, and we can play for real?'

'Honestly, don't tempt me, Dan.'

'Why not, just drop everything and come over. I'm only 30 mins drive away from you, girl.'

'I can't just drop everything and come over and fuck you.'

'Why not????'

'Cause I just can't, that's why.'

'Well, I'll come over there then.'

'Baby, you know I'm married to your big brother, right??? There's no harm in a bit of flirting and text sex, but that's all there can be, right???'

'Well, we don't have to tell him. We can meet up somewhere more private and do it! C'mon Amy, I really need you!!!!'

"Are you getting all this, Andrew," Amy asked her husband.

"Yeah, yeah, Amy," Andrew hissed as Amy went back to typing on her phone.

'Silly boy, Andrew is watching me type this message to you. He can see all the messages you've sent me. He knows everything. He knows what's going on!!!!'

There was an abrupt pause in the text conversation. Amy waited. There was no incoming message for a moment. Amy ground against her husband. Andrew inhaled her scent. Andrew closed his eyes.

"What's going on," Amy demanded, "why isn't he texting me back; where's his courage and his balls? If he wants me, then he should make the effort. He shouldn't be scared of you, Andrew."

"He's probably embarrassed, I...," Andrew said, before being cut off by the next incoming message from Dan.

"Shoosh babe, here it is," Amy said.

'I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry,' Dan's message read. 'I want you, Amy. I need you. I'm sorry if Andrew is upset, but I really need you. I don't want to piss Andrew off, but I have to have you. Can I come to you or can you come to me, please, Amy???'

Amy turned her head and looked up at her husband with a big satisfied grin on her face.

"How ballsy and courageous of him, I knew it," Amy enthused, "your kid brother really does want me! Oh my God, that turns me on so much! He knows you're watching. He knows you can see and read his message, Andrew and yet he still wants me and he states it clearly for you and me to both read! What balls! Oh honey, Dan, you're such a turn on!"

Andrew was softly biting his upper lip. He looked distracted. He looked horny. Amy could see the excitement in his eyes.

"C'mon Andrew, how do I respond to him? Are you upset? Are you pissed off? What should I say to him?"

Andrew was silent for a moment. Amy continued speaking.

"I mean you don't look upset and pissed off to me, Andrew. You just look horny to me, babe. Isn't that the truth of the matter? Are you all excited and fired up like I am? Do you have anything to say? Maybe you're just too exhausted and sick to care either way."

Andrew was silent for a moment. Amy continued speaking.

"Poor Dan," Amy whispered, "he's so sexually frustrated. He doesn't have a girlfriend to help him out right now. I feel so sorry for him. I shouldn't have played around with him like that and left him hanging I guess. What do you think, babe? Do you agree? Do you have anything to say which could help us out here?"

Another text came through from Dan. Amy and Andrew looked down at it. The message read:

'Please Amy, please respond to me. Please don't be angry with me. I hope Andrew's not angry with me? I need you girl, I need you so bad!'

'Hold on, Dan, I'm talking with Andrew at the moment and seeing if we can come up with an arrangement which will make everyone happy,' Amy texted back instantly.

Amy turned back to her husband.

"So, what do you think, babe," Amy asked Andrew after a moment, applying more pressure. "What do you think we should do about this?"

"What do you mean, Amy," Andrew asked in return, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

123456...8