Fragments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you know what I'm referring to, Andrew," Amy responded, a slight smile curling at the edges of her mouth as well.

"I get the distinct impression that you're trying to manipulate me and orchestrate things so you can jump into bed with my younger brother tonight. First you sent the kids to bed early, and then you suddenly announced you were horny. You then miraculously got a picture of Dan's dick, apparently without any prior game playing on your part, and then you texted back and forth with him, escalating things with him until he was eating out of your hand. Meanwhile you were playing with my head and now you want approval to bring my brother back here so you can jump his bones in our bed."

Amy gasped. Her beautiful eyes lit up. She playfully slapped Andrew's chest. She began laughing. She moved closer. She turned and sat down in Andrew's lap. Her pussy came into contact with her husband's rock hard cock.

"I don't know what you're talking about, darling! Please don't be so cynical! I'm not that manipulative and calculating! Now, what am I going to say to your brother, Dan, hmmm, what do I say to him, hmmm?"

Andrew gazed into his wife's eyes. He reached out and traced a soft line around her full lips with his fingertip. Amy leant in and pressed her mouth against his ear a few moments later.

"You know it would only be the one night, Andrew. Your brother could drive over and just stay the one night with me. He would be gone in the morning and you need never even see him. It's a win-win for everyone, especially for me, especially for me!"

Andrew grinned. Then he sighed as his hot-wife rubbed her body against the bulge in his pants.

"It would be a true act of charity," Amy whispered in his ear. "It would be a one night stand, a hot mercy fuck for a guy who desperately needs it. Hmmm, what do you think? Can't you make an exception just this once for your sexually frustrated kid brother and your sexually frustrated wife, hmmm, baby?"

"Just this once, hey," Andrew whispered back, running his hands around Amy and pulling her even closer.

"Of course, that's right, honey, just this once, just a once off. You know Dan has a thing for me. So what do you say, your kid brother is waiting for an answer."

Another text came in, the mobile phone beeped. It beeped again and again. Amy ignored it. She was looking up into Andrew's eyes.

"C'mon Andrew," Amy insisted, still applying pressure, "just say yes. What are you waiting for, just say yes for Godsakes! C'mon Andrew, just say yes!"

Andrew gazed into his wife's pretty eyes. He abruptly nodded. Amy gasped and her eyes lit up. She grinned at her husband.

"Okay, yes, just this once," Andrew whispered, "but only this once because I'm exhausted and you and he have ants in your pants."

"Yes," Amy stated with joy, punching the air, before instantly slipping out of her husband's lap, reaching for her mobile phone and beginning to furiously text again.

'Okay, Andrew's cool with it! I want you to stop masturbating and go and have a quick shower. Brush your teeth as well! I hope you've eaten and you haven't had too much to drink, Dan? Get your butt over here, boy, after you're all showered and shaved. You're spending the night with me, but don't expect much sleep.'

The texted response came from Dan 30 seconds later.

'Fucking cool, Amy, yeah I'm fine and good to go!!!! I've eaten earlier and I'm sober. I'll shower and shave and get over there as soon as I can. Thanks Amy! I can't wait to get over there and get my big hard cock inside you, sis - in - law!!!!"

'Me either, I can't wait, I need it so bad, Dan,' Amy texted back, 'see you soon big, big, bro - in - law!'

Amy smiled. She looked so pleased with herself. She dropped her mobile phone on the lounge next to her. She sighed happily. She spun around and beamed at her husband.

"Thanks babe, Dan and I really owe you one. He's going to have a quick shower and then come straight over for our night together. I know you're really burnt out from being buried under so much work and I know you're unwell. You're such a good person; such a kind hearted, decent and understanding man, babe."

Andrew scratched his head. Amy continued. Her sharp mind was racing ever on.

"I'm going to jump in and have a quick shower as well. I'm finally going to try on that lingerie you bought me for my birthday and have been nagging me to put on for you. I think it's time to try those sexy undies and teddies out. I'm sure your kid bro is just going to love seeing me wearing those!"

Andrew bit his lip. His eyes grew wide and his dick was hard. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He was supposed to be tired and sick. Amy treated him as such.

"Oh, you poor, poor, poor, unwell and exhausted, baby," Amy enthused, before kissing her husband's face over and over again, "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Andrew was about to say something, but Amy talked straight over the top of him.

"God, I'm so horny, babe! C'mon, Dan, get your cute butt over here and help me release this built up sexual tension!"

Andrew was about to say something else, but Amy quickly leant in, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, jumped off the lounge and ran out of the living room on her way to the bathroom.

"Woo-hoo, I'm finally going to get some tonight," Amy announced playfully, before she closed the bathroom door behind her and turned on the shower tap.

*

"Thanks for agreeing to this, bud, you really don't mind, do you, Andrew," Dan asked his older brother as they stood there together, in Andrew's living room, with a drink in their hands, trying to pretend nothing unusual was happening.

"He doesn't mind, do you, honey," Amy suddenly called out, breaking into a grin, watching her brother-in-law and her husband from her bedroom door.

Dan turned and looked in Amy's direction. He gasped. He slapped his older brother on the back and broke into happy laughter. Amy smiled back at Dan. She blew him a kiss. Amy was standing at the bedroom door and she was waiting for her husband's brother. She was wearing a beautiful sheer piece of black lingerie. She was wearing stockings, a soft belt of dark lace, suspenders and her stiletto heels. Her long brown hair was pinned up. She looked gorgeous and she was showing off all her sexy curves.

"Oh my God," Dan and Andrew whispered together.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Danny boy," Amy asked, "come here and get it, baby, come and get me, big stud."

Dan laughed again. Amy laughed as well. Dan turned back to his brother. He reached out and shook Andrew's hand. He passed his drink to Andrew.

"Thanks, bro," Dan said over his shoulder, starting to quickly walk in Amy's direction, "I owe you one, man. I'll see you in the morning."

Andrew's wife laughed. She then broke into a squeal as Dan reached her, picked her up in his arms and spun her around and around on the spot. Dan set her back down. The two of them grinned at each other.

"You're so crazy, Dan," Amy enthused, before licking her lips and continuing to talk, "oh come here, baby, come here and let me squeeze the stuffing out of you!"

Amy and Dan embraced each other. Andrew stood there and watched with a growing sense of exhilaration. He didn't need to ask them to do it, they just did it. Amy and Dan leant in at the same time. They closed their eyes. They parted their lips as their mouths met in a soft kiss which instantly grew deep and passionate. Andrew could hear them sighing. He could hear their lips smacking.

Andrew gasped with pleasure and jealousy. His wife and his brother were kissing. Then he gasped again. He watched as Amy reached out and placed her hand on Dan's cock. The kiss was broken a few moments later. Andrew watched as Amy's tongue slipped from Dan's mouth. There was more laughter. Amy turned and looked at her husband from the bedroom door. Dan was kissing her neck. Amy was rubbing Dan's dick through his pants. Amy grinned at her husband, then her jaw dropped and she was watching Andrew through half closed eyes.

"I hope you enjoy sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight, darling," Amy said to her husband and then she turned to her husband's brother and softly urged him. "C'mon, take me to bed, big Dan, I need it so badly tonight!"

Dan picked up Amy and carried her inside the bedroom. He kicked the bedroom door closed behind him. Andrew heard the door slam. He could hear his wife. She was giggling and acting silly.

"Oh Dan," Andrew heard Amy coo as the bedroom door swung and closed behind them.

Amy and Dan were softly kissing. Dan slowly ran his fingers through Amy's hair. He found the pins which were holding her hair up. He pulled the pins and dropped them one by one. Amy's hair tumbled down in a dark glossy sheet. Amy's fingers were running around the bottom edges of Dan's t-shirt. She suddenly pulled the t-shirt up. Dan broke the kiss. Amy was laughing loudly. Dan grinned.

"Damn, you're too tall, baby," Amy shrieked, jumping up and down on the spot, "help me here; help me get this damned thing off you!"

"How's this," Dan whispered, taking the edges of his t-shirt in his fingertips and pulling it up over his head and then off.

Amy gasped and grinned. She slowly ran her eyes over her brother-in-law's muscular torso. She took her glasses off and put them down on the set of bedside drawers.

"Nice, real nice," Amy whispered, placing her hands on Dan's chest and then running her arms around him.

Dan leant in again. His lips met Amy's. They kissed deeply and noisily before her and Andrew's marriage bed. Amy's hands began to rove again. She caressed his hard chiseled abdomen. She fiddled and fumbled with the buckle and then the zipper on his jeans. He pushed off his shoes. His jeans came down. He kicked his shoes away. He stepped out of his jeans. The two of them were still kissing. Amy almost had him naked.

"Time to get undressed as well," Amy whispered, after breaking her hot kisses with her husband's brother.

Dan tried to grab her as she stepped back. She laughed and slapped his hands away. Dan watched as his sexy sister-in-law stepped out of her stilettos. Her cute feet were revealed through her sheer stockings. She gazed up at him. She ran her fingers through her hair and straightened it out.

"You missed a pin," Amy whispered, dropping her last hair pin to the bedroom floor.

"You're so hot," Dan whispered.

"Here, help me with this," Amy whispered back, urging him to unbutton her lingerie.

Dan quickly undid her buttons. The beautiful piece of dark sexy nightwear came off. Dan quickly pulled his underwear off and threw them away. Amy dropped her eyes and stared at her brother-in-law's big hard cock. He was running his eyes over the delicious curves of his brother's wife's body.

"Finally, I get to see the real thing," Amy whispered, her eyes glued to his dick. "I was starting to get sick and tired of looking at all the photos."

Dan lunged at Amy. She screamed and then burst into laughter as Dan picked her up in his arms, carried her to the bed and climbed on with her wriggling against him. Dan set Andrew's wife down on her back on the middle of the bed. He was all set to mount her and penetrate her like he had been wanting to for ages.

"No, Don't you dare," Amy exclaimed, wide eyed. "You've been teasing me with your dick pics for months now. I finally have access to the real thing. I promised myself. I swore I would give you the best damned blowjob if I ever got you into bed - so, on your back, now baby!"

Amy smacked Dan's bum to get him moving.

"Now mister!"

Amy slapped Dan on the behind again. He gasped and rubbed himself. She laughed. He rolled over onto his back with some more prompting from Amy. Dan was laughing.

"Teaser, stirrer, sending me all those revolting photos of your dick," Amy exclaimed. "I've never seen so much pre-cum oozing out of a cock before - so gross!"

"You obviously loved them, Amy."

Dan watched his brother's sexy wife slip between his open legs. She was grinning and studying Dan's big prick.

"Oh my God, Dan," Amy whispered enthusiastically and with wide eyes, taking the base of her brother-in-law's cock in her hand and then dropping her head, "mmmm, oh, that's so nice, Dan, oh yum, Dan! Oh, I love it so much, Dan!"

Dan sighed and watched Amy through his half closed eyes. He could feel her hot breath softly blasting against the underside of his hard knob. He could sense Amy's tongue sliding and dragging around and around and over the head of his cock. She was slipping her fist up and down Dan's erection as she licked the point of Dan's dick.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, oh, that's so good, Dan, that's just heaven, Dan, mmmm it's so perfect, it's so nice," Amy whispered before she planted her open lips on the hot tip and sank down with a contented sigh.

Dan grinned down at his brother's wife as she twisted her head and murmured. He reached out and placed his open palm against the back of her scalp. Dan could feel Amy drop and drop. He could feel his tingling length vanishing between her lips and into the snug wet heat of her mouth. Amy drove down and then she dragged back up with a sticky squeak.

"Mmmm, oh my God, Dan, that's so good, that's so nice, mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," Amy enthused, after letting his dick slip from her mouth for a few seconds, before she swallowed Dan's prick again and began to suck him noisily and swiftly.

Dan groaned. He closed his eyes and he threw his head back. Amy was blowing him so beautifully. He could feel her hot formless mouth plummeting to his base and then he could sense her sweet crispy tug as she dragged up against the shaft until she reached the knob and then she sank back down again. Dan could feel her hand moving along with her mouth. Amy was touching all of his sensitive and tingling spots with her lips, fingers and tongue. Dan couldn't help himself. He moaned again. She was whining and talking happily with her mouth full of his cock, while saliva and pre-cum filled her mouth.

Dan grew tense. He softly bit his lip. His muscles were taut. He gently held Amy's head in both his hands as she bobbed up and down and twisted and turned.

"Do you like that, hey, honey," Amy whispered at him with a grin after releasing him from her mouth. "Oh God, it's so nice and yummy, Dan. I love it so much. Thanks for giving me your cock at long, long last. I tried licking a photo on my phone and the experience really didn't satisfy me, do ya dig what I'm saying."

The two of them laughed. Amy dropped her head and kissed Dan's cock with a contented sigh.

"Yes, yes, I want your pussy as well, give it to me, Amy," Dan softly demanded.

"Huh, what do you mean, baby," Amy asked, looking up, confused, a fine stream of his fluid running from her lip to his tip. Do you wanna do a 69? Do you wanna be all friendly and kindly to my furry little puss? Do you wanna eat it up?"

"No Amy," Dan hissed, "it means this!"

Dan quickly reached down and grabbed his brother's beautiful little wife. Amy started screaming instantly as Dan orchestrated things so she ended up on her back, her legs open and her head hanging off the end of the bed.

"Oh fuck, that's not fair, you selfish bastard," Amy complained, "I was enjoying that! Why can't I keep sucking your cock? Don't deny a girl her lolly, you asshole!"

"No more BJs, Amy-girl."

Amy pouted. Dan adjusted himself quickly. He aimed the point of his cock at his sister-in-law's gaping wet pussy. Amy was about to say something more, but she groaned instead. Dan pressed his long thick cock inside her body. She gasped and moaned as Dan's dick slipped deep inside her cunt. She threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips.

"Awww Dan," Amy whimpered, "maybe, this is the better option, baby! Maybe you were right about this! Awww honey, yes, yes, I think this is the better option! You're much smarter than I give you credit for, baby Dan!"

Dan laughed and so did Amy. He was deep inside his brother's wife and he was softly grinding and screwing Amy. Dan abruptly reached under his sister-in-law. He picked her up and turned her around. He laid her down on her back so her head hit the pillow. His hard dick was still impaling Amy's body.

"Ohhh Dan, I needed this so badly," Amy whispered. "I've been so on edge lately, I've been far too tense for far too long!"

"Me too, babe, I've waited ages to work out my tension and frustrations with you," Dan softly replied, before he sealed his brother's wife's open mouth with his lips and they kissed passionately.

They broke their hot kiss. Amy ran her palms over his sides. She pulled her legs back and opened them wider. Dan drew his lower body back and his hard cock slipped out. He drove in gently, but deeply, filling Amy with his dick. He did it again and again. It felt so good to finally fuck his sister-in-law. He wasn't wearing a condom so he could feel her hot snug body gently holding him, gently clutching him.

"Ohhh my God," Amy hissed, between taking in and expelling snatches of air as Dan picked up his pace and began thrusting inside Amy.

"Awww Amy, that's so nice," Dan said, finally bringing his aggressive thrusts to an end for a moment and burying his pre-cum squirting cock, as deeply as he could, inside Amy's sexy body.

The two of them just couldn't stop moving for long. Dan was kissing Amy's neck and she was scratching at her brother-in-law's body. Then the two of them were rocking and screwing each other.

"You gorgeous fucking creep," Amy hissed, "you turn me on so much with your gross photos and your dirty talking!"

"Why do you call me a gorgeous fucking creep, you delicious annoying bitch?"

"I call you that because you are that, you gorgeous fucking creep," Any whispered in Dan's ear before bursting into another long groan of pleasure and then whispering again. "Ooh, ooh, I want you to do me from behind, baby!"

"Okay, okay, sounds like a hot plan," Dan whispered.

Dan and Amy rolled across the bed. Their lips were softly mashing together and their tongues were against each other. Amy broke. She leapt off Dan. She reached out and grabbed the black wrought iron bed head in the spot she and Andrew had conceived their children in.

"C'mon, Dan baby," Amy teased, shaking her behind at her husband's horny younger brother. "C'mon sweetie, come and get it!"

Dan stared at Amy for a split second. She was still wearing her sheer lace top stockings, suspenders and belt. She had such a cute tanned behind. Dan could see her hair lined crease from behind. Amy's pussy lips were open and pouty. Dan could see that drops of fluid were welling and falling from her body. This sexy woman with the exposed snatch was his older brother's wife.

"Hell yeah," Dan hissed, quickly moving in behind Amy, adjusting his hard dick and then taking Amy's hips in the palms of his hands. "Get ready, here it comes!"

Amy loudly squealed and then groaned as Dan drove the head of his cock and then his shaft inside Amy's body from behind. Andrew's wife and Andrew's brother soon got carried away. Both of them were horny and in need of an orgasm. Dan was thrusting in hard and Amy was swinging her petite body back. Their rhythm was wild and constantly threatened to break down. Their forms collided with a good hard slap.

Amy was laughing. Her long dark hair flashed about. She was grinning. She was groaning. Dan was threatening to drive her head through the bedroom wall. Amy was constantly being shoved forward.

"Come on, Dan," Amy loudly encouraged him, "Awww, awww, give it to me, baby!"

Dan held his brother's wife by the waist. The rhythm the two lovers had created was broken by Dan. He took over. He was fucking Amy from behind. She was just taking it. She loved it. The sound of Dan crashing into Amy from behind sounded sharply in the bedroom.

"Awww that feels so good, Amy!"

123456...8